Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Front team restoration hand and footwork review (ㅁㅇㅌ, ㅇㅂ, ㅅㅋㄹ)

도도24 2024-08-29 (목) 12:32 25 Days ago 1562 [CODE : DBA76]
I couldn't find an article that gave a general overview while looking into abdominoplasty, so I had a hard time putting it together piece by piece, so I'm writing this to share information.

I'll only write down three places that are mentioned a lot, but since this is a very subjective article, I hope you check it to see if it's like this or that, and find the place that suits you by doing it yourself.

*Mate
 VY technique is the representative.
 It's a technique where you cut and paste the < above and below the forehead to make a -< shape.
 There are an overwhelming number of reviews with photos on the Internet.
 It's generally pretty and the scar is less than reverse skin repositioning.

The counselor didn't know why I came, but the doctor looked at my eyes closely and said that she would just remove the stitches once or twice and put on regeneration tape. Later, if there were any dog ​​ears left, she said that she would add an additional cost and slightly shave them with a laser. I liked the part where the doctor started by pointing out exactly what I felt was a problem, and she seemed confident in the surgery.

However, there is a separate open chat room for this, but if there is a lot of restoration, there is an issue
 where it opens up into a round shape like the letter ㄷ over time. When searching, there are many reviews of restoration after the VY technique, not just here, so I hesitated. They say that it is because the muscles on the nose are pulled, so the power to gather the corners of the eyes is weak.
 It looks really good for subtle restoration (usually 1mm) that seems to have been done but not done, and it is the fastest way to return to daily life.
 However, I quit my job and can go into hiding for a while, so I don't think I have to do it with VY, so I don't look into it anymore.

*Eve's
 best-seller in the front-end restoration industry. While many hospitals have risen and fallen, it has quietly been protecting the restoration industry.
 Reverse skin repositioning technique, which means surgery that reverses the front-end surgery.
 They charge a consultation fee of 10,000 won the first time, and 5,000 won for a second consultation. It feels a bit more difficult than other places, as it may not be possible to make a consultation appointment today or tomorrow.
 It is a one-person hospital and feels like a hospital specializing in front-end restoration. The surgical procedure and precautions are given on A4 paper while waiting, and since both sides are filled, you can understand the general procedure and outline and consult.
 It is good to manage your condition by having the doctor operate about 3 times a day, and to consult only with the doctor without consulting the staff. The doctor speaks kindly and has a comfortable atmosphere. He listens well and can adjust the amount of restoration during the consultation, and he also gave a short consultation right before the surgery.
 One of the features here is that they attach a flesh-colored tape called Steri, which is good for suturing and scar management after the surgery, and I especially liked the part where they attached the Steri directly during the consultation to show the expected shape.
 (+ There is a comment saying that it may not come out as the shape, but I thought about it and added the information because I was also informed of that.)
 They say they also use dissolvable thread for internal restoration.

If you search, you will see that there are reviews of difficult surgeries, restoration failures elsewhere, and re-restorations, and they all have good reviews.
 However, there are critical views that the doctor is nicknamed the yes man because he can do anything. I also said that the fine wrinkles in my eyelids and the vertical wrinkles in front of my eyes would all be resolved with surgery, and when I asked what to do if I had dog ears later, they only said that they wouldn't be visible after surgery and didn't offer any alternatives
 . There aren't many photo reviews on the Internet because they don't have separate review events, but there are the most general reviews. There are an overwhelming number of people who got the surgery here in the open chatroom for restoration.
 The public review photos that you can see by signing up for the website are all old, which is a shame. You can see other photos during the consultation, but they are similar to the website and I don't think there are any cases similar to mine. There is no Mongolian brow after the surgery, and I don't think that's what I prefer.
 There are some issues with over-restoration and scars in the Internet reviews, but since they don't manage reviews separately and the amount of surgery is very large, some say that it's a small number of unlucky cases. They
 said that general anesthesia costs an additional 200,000 won, you have to fast for 8 hours, and you only sleep for 5-10 minutes, so they recommend local anesthesia.
 (+According to the comments from the regulars, general anesthesia is not the same as general anesthesia. In order to avoid the pain of the anesthesia injection in the eye area, they only put you to sleep for 5-10 minutes before the surgery, and then wake you up during that time to check the shape like local anesthesia.) They
 say that if you open your eyes with your forehead, it costs an additional 100,000 won and it is good to get forehead botox before or on the day of the surgery.

*Secret
 reverse skin repositioning. There is an animation on YouTube that shows the principle of reverse placement surgery, so you can check the surgical method there.
 If you search, you will find many posts about going for consultations, but there are few actual reviews.
 There are many people who do not like the consultation here, and there was even a review that said that the doctor's tone was too direct and made them cry. They ask you to only talk about your problem when looking straight ahead, not talking about your side, looking from below, or smiling, so please keep that in mind.
 You can also consult with the staff, but it seems that it depends on which staff you consult with. I recommend consulting with the director.
 I consulted with two staff members and the doctor for re-consultation, but since there were notes from everyone on the chart, I heard that it didn't seem like something he had written. There was a gap in explanation as he went through several people. First, I should have kept asking proactively. It would have been good if the doctor who would perform the surgery had been a little more kind and consulted everything from the beginning, but it didn't seem easy. I'm being realistic and honest, but I feel like I'm talking too much. I'm worried that I won't be able to convince the patient of the parts that I feel were wrong if the surgery went wrong.

There are reviews that say that if the patient's condition is fine because they didn't do an unreasonable surgery, or if it's too severe, they send them back.
The doctor's style is clear, so he usually restores about 3mm, and you can check the official review photos on the blog, and there are more Mongolians than Eve.
 When I saw the review photos shown during the consultation, I was most attracted to this place. There were cases similar to mine before the surgery, and there were cases that conservative people would tell me not to do if I uploaded photos in the open chat room.
 Actually, I went here first, and I kept thinking about it even when I went to other places, but the consultation process made me hesitate to choose.
 Anyway, there are a few issues with over-the-counter surgery on the internet, but there are few scarring issues, and they say that aftercare looks simple because they don't put on tape and just apply ointment. I
 think the dog ear will be hidden if you do the front-end restoration, but if it's visible, they said that they can cut it once or twice for an additional cost.
 If you don't agree to use the internet, you have to pay 330,000 won more. The doctor's agreement to use the academic society was separate, but you can refuse.
 There is no difference in price between partial anesthesia and sleep anesthesia, but the doctor said that he prefers partial anesthesia for double eyelid surgery and sleep anesthesia for front-end restoration. When the eye anesthesia is administered under local anesthesia, tears may flow, but they said to hold them in as much as possible even if they feel like they are going to come out.
 If the doctor thinks it is necessary, they will inject forehead and glabellar botox at the end of the surgery (2 people commented).
 + There has been an issue recently regarding Mongolian ptosis.

**Related terms
 - Nuho: The red part inside the eye. Where tears gather.
 If the nuho is excessively exposed, the eyes may look sunken in aesthetically, and functionally, the eyes may feel sore.
 - Dog ear: A protrusion of skin that occurs when skin is left at the end of the suture line after skin incision.
 - Mongolian: A wrinkle at the front of the eye (inner canthus). A wrinkle that extends below the front of the eye. Common in Asians.
 - Mongolian band: A hook-shaped wrinkle that forms after an epicanthal fold.
 - Tracheal scar: A scar that mainly forms near the front of the eye. One of the main side effects of epicanthal fold surgery.
 - Lagophthalmos: A symptom where the eyes do not close.

This surgery may not always produce the desired shape, and there are reviews of famous hospitals going out of business.
 Above all, it is a surgery that leaves scars around the eyes.
 I hope you think carefully about whether it's really what you want and whether you can handle it if it doesn't work out.

I don't know exactly what each hospital does and the aftercare after the procedure, so it would be better to check it out yourself. If

I'm wrong or have anything else to add, please let me know!
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

볼따구2 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 7E0C7] Address

도도24 Writer 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address
yesyourfac… 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 1C356] Address

광룽 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 2785A] Address

지우은별 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 378F9] Address

zzzzzzz3 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 443A1] Address

룰라 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 43E41] Address

도도24 Writer 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address

도도24 Writer 2 Days ago 2 Days ago Address
몽키키키 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 2AEA9] Address

후루후루후 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : 2309D] Address

도도24 Writer 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address

후루후루후 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : 1AC9C] Address

도도24 Writer 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address
아아가조아 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : 1A171] Address

도도24 Writer 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address

아아가조아 12 Days ago 12 Days ago [CODE : 1A171] Address
고민 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : 4EAC8] Address

도도24 Writer 20 Days ago 20 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address

고민 20 Days ago 20 Days ago [CODE : 4EAC8] Address

고고마호박 20 Days ago 20 Days ago [CODE : 42D5C] Address

도도24 Writer 17 Days ago 17 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address
냐매요 17 Days ago 17 Days ago [CODE : 53373] Address

키몽쥬 17 Days ago 17 Days ago [CODE : 312A8] Address

키몽쥬 16 Days ago 16 Days ago [CODE : 312A8] Address

도도24 Writer 16 Days ago 16 Days ago [CODE : DBA76] Address

키몽쥬 16 Days ago 16 Days ago [CODE : 312A8] Address
nuguse 13 Days ago 13 Days ago [CODE : 83961] Address

아수리수라 4 Days ago 4 Days ago Address

Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Another Plastic Surgery
View 1,048
성형외과
|
서울
|
역삼동
|
TEL.02-568-1101
|
Registered medical staff 1
Evaluation Cnt 2
hospital info
doctor info
Photo Reviews
양악/교정/치과 - 와이구강악안면외과치과의원 Cmt 0 View 24 Like 0
얼굴 비대칭이 고민이여서 과거에 교정을 하였지만 양악을 하지 않으면 개선이 안된다는 소견을 받고 양악수술 병원을 찾다가 성형외과 보단 구강안면외과가 더 안전하고 전문적인 느낌이 강해서 와이구강안면외과치과의원 유튜브 강남언니 블로그 등 찾아보고 상담 받고 양악수술과 사각턱,앞턱 수술을 하기로 하고 예약을 걸고 8월 19일에 수술을 진행했습니다. 병원 내부도 너무 신설이고 이석재원장님이 1:1로 궁금한것과 꼼꼼히 케어 해주시는 부분이 가장 마음에 들었네…
8 Minutes ago
쁘띠/레이저후기 - 청담서클의원 Cmt 1 View 50 Like 0
한 1-2주 전에 쥬베룩 스킨부스터하고 왔는데 너무 효과 좋아서 글 첨 써요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 쥬베룩 처음 받아봤는데 소문대로 모공에 좋은 느낌?? 그리고 피부 자체가 건강해진 느낌을 받았어요! 사진 보시면 알 수 있듯이 점같은 모공들이 많이 없어지고 피부가 촉촉해진 느낌을 받았습니당 필링 > NP 쥬베룩 > 재생케어 이렇게 받았는데 전에 필링을 해서 더 효과본 것 같기두해요! 직원분들께서도 완전 친절하셨어서 시술받는 내내 기분 좋았는데 효과도 좋으니 완전 돈…
38 Minutes ago
코성형수술후기 - 오블리성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 95 Like 0
저는 매부리코 무보형물 코수술을 오블리 성형외과 김다앎 원장 선생님께 받게 되었습니다. 수술 한지는 딱 한달 지났어요 ! 매부리와 웃을 때 코끝이 화살코가 되는 게 신경 쓰였는데 그렇다고 실리콘을 코에 넣기에는 겁이 나서 자가재료로만 무보형물 코성형을 하는 곳을 찾아다녔어요. 발품 5곳을 다녔는데 오블리 성형외과가 마지막 순서였어요. 다른 곳에서는 콧볼축소는 해도 되고 안해도 될 것 같다. 이런 식으로 말을 하셔서 좀 혼란스러웠었는데 김다앎 원장…
56 Minutes ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… Cmt 0 View 58 Like 0
3일차에 소독하러 오라구 하잖아 얼굴에있는 피 짜낸다고 입안에 구멍 뽁뽁내서 짜내는데 원래 이렇게 짜는거야?? 나만 짜는거야??ㅋㅋㅋ 후기사진보면.. 다들 안붓는타입인걸까? 나는 사각 광대 턱 심부볼제거했는데.. 입술이 홍듀깨여… 지금 내 입술이 더이상 부을수없다고 터지기시작했어… 입안실밥제거는 어느정도의 고통일까 ?
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 Cmt 5 View 147 Like 4
라인은 내가 원하던 대로라 마음에 들고 딱 또렷해져서 마음에 들어요 생각보다 붓기나 멍도 별로 없었어 만족합니다
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 115 Like 0
수술한지 딱 한달차입니다! 이호준 원장 선생님과 상담시 친절하셨고 궁금한 내용 잘 알려주셨어요! 수술 후 일주일동안은 붓기랑 멍이 꽤 있었고 피도 조금 고였었는데 한 일주일 정도 지나니 없어졌어요! 친구들도 보고 자연스럽고 뭔가 더 예뻐진 느낌? 이라고 하더라고요! :) 눈밑꺼짐때문에 화장으로도 절대 안가려져서 스트레스였는데 드디어 벗어나서 행복합니다ㅠ-ㅠ
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 에스엠성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 127 Like 0
딱 봐도 쌍수전에는 답답해보이는 눈매였거든?? ㅠㅠ 예사들도 보다시피 그렇지?? 예전부터 쌍수 꼭 해야겠다고 생각했는데 이번에 결심하고 자연유착으로 알아보다가 에스엠 이무영 원장님한테 받았어ㅎㅎ 에스엠 외에도 두군데 상담받았는데 한군데는 트임까지 강요해서 ㅠㅠ조금 그렇더라 그리고 한군데는 상담은 괜찮았는데 라인이 내가 원하는 스타일이 아니였어 ㅠㅠ 무튼 에스엠이 라인도 여러번 잡아주고 내가 원하는 스타일대로 맞춰주셨어! ㅎㅎ 확실히 절개…
1 Hours ago
가슴성형수술후기 - 나나성형외과 Cmt 1 View 164 Like 0
나는 이번에 세빈서브로 가슴 하고 왔어. 양쪽 300씩 넣고 왔고 보형물 잘 몰라서 고르는데까지 엄청 오래 걸렸는데 병원에서 잘 기다려주더라. 어떤 보형물이 좋은지 하나하나 다 짚어주시고 가격이나 장단점 다 비교해주셔서 여기서 수술해야겠다는 생각이 팍 들더라고. 겁도 많은 편이었는데, 실장님이 친절하게 말씀해주시고 연락 소통도 끊김없이 해주셔서 다행이었달가 ㅜ 너무 감사하고... 수술하고 아픈 거야 당연 있었지만 병원에서 케어 받고 시간 지나…
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 디에이성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 87 Like 0
강남 ㄷㅇㅇ 성형외과에서 수술받음. ㅊㅈㅎ 원장님 (지금 퇴사하신듯) 일단 개인적인 의견이니까 모두에게 적용되는 의견은 아님을 참고하고 읽어줘 1. 쌍커풀 - 남자의사에게 받는 것 추천. 난 재수술인데 처음에 여자분한테 받았음 1년만에 풀리더니 힘없는 눈이됨. 뭔가 수술할 때 힘이 좀 중요한거 같다는 생각이 들더라 남자의사가 좀 더 짱짱하게 묶어준 느낌? 2. 눈매교정 - 진짜 눈매교정은 고민을 많이 하고해. 인상이 바뀜. 권은비 눈…
2 Hours ago