Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[성형수다]

A collection of useful tips to know before plastic surgery

오징어환전소 2024-07-14 (일) 02:33 1 Months ago 34446 [CODE : 2E9F0]
Although my tone of voice is firm, it's all just my personal opinion, so I hope you pick only the things you need and refer to them, and if they don't suit you, please pass on... ^^

1. Do a lot of research on the original version of my face.
 If you blindly pick a celebrity and start changing yourself to become like that celebrity, it's a shortcut to ruin. There are limits to changes in the original version. But when I start to think that my face has limitations while looking at other originals that I cannot reach, I get mentally ill. It's like my career. I don't have any business skills and I don't have any capital, but if I envy Elon Musk and follow the path he took, my life will become very miserable.
 **The important thing is that I have unique beauty and I need to focus on how to maximize that unique beauty.
 Well, it’s not for the obvious reasons like “for your self-esteem,” but because realistically, that’s your limit.
 Defcon can't become Karina. (Sorry Defcon, I'm actually a huge fan!) Focus on the main game.
 For example, I have a U-shaped face with a thick nose bridge and a long mid-face, but I just thought Jenny's round face was pretty and asked for Jenny's nose. When I tried to reduce the bridge of my nose to make my nose smaller, I didn't think about the ratio of my nose bridge and ended up with a nose bridge, and when I raised the tip of my nose, the middle part of my face looked longer, and that's what happened. So I used Ryeowon’s face as a model.
 **The celebrity I choose as a plastic surgery model should not be the person I want to become, but someone whose skeleton resembles mine.
 The results after surgery should also be expected based on my facial standards. Always think about surgery as conservatively as possible and remember these two keywords: ✅Improvement and Harmony✅
 **“I am not trying to be reborn, but I am trying to improve certain parts while maintaining the harmony of my face.”
 If you do plastic surgery with that mindset, you can see that the probability of failure has already been greatly reduced.
 In any surgery, if you make a big change in one area, the harmony starts to break down and you have to fix the next thing and the thing after that. For example, let’s say I had fat grafting on my front cheek because I was worried about looking my age. But as you get older, your front cheeks will sag, right? Then, unexpectedly, the nasolabial folds deepen. Then, because the nasolabial folds are of concern, something else is put in, and the philtrum becomes longer, so philtrum surgery is done. It becomes impossible to escape the bondage like that...
 Another tip for harmony: Keep practicing looking at the entire face rather than focusing on the area to be plasticized.
 Isn't that the case? I really wanted to buy these clothes, but after a few months or a year, I wonder why I bought such tacky clothes. Or when it doesn't match the other clothes, bag or shoes I usually wear. I was so obsessed with that outfit that I couldn't think of anything else.
 But is plastic surgery the same?
 If I'm so obsessed with my ugly nose that I can only see the nose, I become obsessed with the nose itself without even thinking about whether the new nose I want matches my eyes, mouth, and face shape. I will have surgery on my nose, but this is not a nose problem. It's a matter of the face. You have to think about how your entire face will change with just this nose. You must always keep overall harmony in mind. Are you sticking your nose in the mirror?! No one looks at you that closely except yourself. Step back, look at it, and work on improving your overall image.
 So, the more you think about it, the more time you have to think about your face and body from a macro perspective. It's important to let go of your obsession during this time. I really want to get plastic surgery!!! Don't let it encroach on your mind.
 **If you know the importance of harmony, you know when to stop. However, in cases where plastic surgery is done without the purpose of harmony and improvement and it turns out well, it is easy to just become addicted to the plastic surgery itself. So, every time I succeed in something, I keep wanting to do something without any purpose. Since there was no design in the first place to improve the harmony of my face, I thought that if I just had plastic surgery, I would be successful. Then, in the end, it either falls apart, or before you know it, you look back and see that it has completely collapsed.
 **Ideal shape does not appear.
 The shape you expected, the shape the doctor suggested, it's all just an imagination. You have to come out to know about your flesh and bones. There are no side effects, so I recommend that you refrain from having a second surgery simply because it doesn't look the way you expected... I've seen too many cases where it completely fails. In particular, I rarely see cases where nose surgery is done only once.
 A good doctor will give you realistic expectations rather than telling you what's ideal. After hearing everything and having the surgery, I knew what to expect and I was very satisfied with the results.

2. You don’t just live for today, so think about your face and body after aging.
 When I was young, I had a lot of breasts on my face, so clowns were more annoying, so I played clowns. When you start to age in your late 30s, does your face get saggy faster than anyone else because the bone structure (cheekbones) that supports sagging skin has disappeared? Then we have to plan a big deal to repair it again.
 When I was in my 20s, I hated the fat on my face so much that I did it, but as I got older and started to lose facial fat, I looked older, so I started to get fat again, and because I got fat, I looked like an old lady... It can be a vicious cycle.
When I was in my 20s, I was very satisfied with getting a C cup because it was popular to enlarge my breasts, but the doctor didn't tell me that as I got older, my boobs got older and saggier, so I said hello to my belly button. I used to have a C cup, but I think my weight has dropped by 3 centimeters since my late 30s. They say this is because the upper chest muscles that hold the breasts are stretched. The heavier it is, the more it will stretch, right? Please remember that as you age, any part of you becomes saggy...
 They take the ear cartilage and put it in. I watched a documentary that tracked the aging of ear cartilage, and it grew by 0.22 millimeters per year. I also wondered if adding ear cartilage would not prevent sagging due to aging. Changes after aging, please remember…
 And there are characteristics that only apply when you are young. I have a lot of breast fat, a lot of fat, and I'm always swollen. Lymphatic circulation is always poor. I drink a lot, don't have money to take care of myself, and am busy having fun lol. Actually, as I get older, I take better care of my health and get massages often, so my swelling is less. You need to know some of those characteristics before making any decision.

3. There are side effects that come after 3, 5, and 10 years.
 The scary thing is that doctors don't know much about the side effects after a long period of time. Will you provide after-sales service after 5 years? There's no need to know in the first place. I really wanted to get fat grafting, so I searched for a year, but I saw so many reviews that the surface became uneven as the fat was lost. But it appears after 3-5 years. So, I found that in general, people tend to be very satisfied with fat grafting immediately after surgery and then regret it a few years later.
 In many cases, it takes several years for nose surgery to cause contractures. Be sure to find out any side effects that appear even after several years.

4. As I get older, not only my physical age but also my social status changes, and my taste for pursuits also changes.
 In my 20s, my body often became a commodity because I had not achieved anything socially, and my self-esteem was not strong, so I took care of my appearance to impress the opposite sex. So, revealing a sexual body often becomes the standard of beauty.
 On the other hand, as I get older, my status changes, and I tend to decorate my appearance to reveal my own satisfaction and social status, rather than to impress the opposite sex. So, we pursue neatness and elegance more, and we often hear people say that exposing our body is a shame. Even celebrities and models whose bodies are a commodity can see their tastes change as they age.
 It may seem like improving your appearance will end after your mid-30s, but that's definitely not the case. The beauty standards pursued by each age group are different. So, when you are young, a narrow nose looks ugly and a nose with plastic surgery marks looks flashy and pretty, but when you get older and have plastic surgery marks, you no longer have that elegance. When you're young, big breasts look sexy, but as you get older, they look foolish. I can't say which is the right answer, but just know that the young you you are now will pursue different standards of beauty in 10, 30, or 50 years.
 As someone who loved exposure and glamor when I was young, I would like to add my personal opinion hahaha. I think natural is the best. In fact, this is what practitioners here often say: “Be as conservative as possible when it comes to plastic surgery!” I would like to add one more vote to this statement.
 “Ah~~ It’s not too obvious now, is it? “Is there something missing?” Even so, I will be satisfied in 10 or 20 years.
 For similar reasons, if your parents are against it, I recommend holding off for now. There may be various reasons, but as we age, our aesthetic sense definitely becomes more conservative. It is also clear that the importance of appearance is decreasing. So, it may simply be due to the generation gap between you and your parents, but you may also develop a similar sense of beauty when you become your parents' age. I hope you make your decisions carefully, remembering that as you get older, your personal sense of beauty and society's standards of beauty will change.
 The more my self-esteem drops because of my appearance, the more I want to take a step back. The more obsessed you become with anything, the narrower your field of vision becomes. On the contrary, it can be a dangerous time to undergo plastic surgery. In my opinion, if the obsession with plastic surgery is too serious, I think it's time to stop. You may be in a state of ‘plastic surgery for plastic surgery’ rather than ‘plastic surgery for improvement and harmony.’ 

5. The human body is so mysterious that all parts are connected.
 Both health and aesthetics are connected. I feel bigger after getting this plastic surgery.
 **In terms of health - touching my eyes makes my dry eyes worse. (If dry eyes are severe, try drinking a decoction of motherwort. If you boil it long enough to make it thick and bitter and drink it for 2-3 days in a row, you will see immediate results.) I also saw a review saying that putting something in your nose affected your overall body immunity. The reason why fat transplantation under the eyes is difficult is because the skin and muscle layers are different and the size of the fat cells under the eyes and thighs are different. If you gain weight on your body, the fat in the fat grafted area will also gain and fall off at the same time. Therefore, thin people who actually need fat grafting are unlikely to see any results, and fat grafting is a procedure that requires extreme caution for those with a constitution that easily gains weight. The older I get, the more I lose facial fat, so I am personally opposed to facial fat removal/suction. (By the way, there are many hospitals that remove fat under the eyes under the name of fat relocation, so be very careful. Relocation is to evenly spread and organize the original fat. Fat removal is to remove fat. In some cases, they call it relocation and then recommend fat transplant after fat removal. There are many more details (see my other articles).
**Aesthetically - the nostril reduction makes the midface look longer, and the chin augmentation exposes the salivary glands, which is unsightly. If you hit your cheekbones, the support that supports your facial skin will disappear as you age, making you look like a peanut. I don't like the length of my midsection, so I get my front cheeks done, and my nasolabial folds get deeper. Everything is connected, so rather than just one thing improving, other aspects that I hadn't thought of were affected, for better or worse.
 All of these things can be found if you dig through the reviews diligently, so I recommend studying them diligently.
 **The problem of facial asymmetry is caused by body asymmetry, and body asymmetry is caused by lifestyle habits. So even if you get plastic surgery to correct facial asymmetry, it will come back if you don't change your lifestyle habits. Resting your chin on one side, chewing on one side, carrying a bag on one side, sleeping on one side, crossing your legs on one side, sitting with your legs crossed on one side, etc. All of these lead to facial asymmetry. If you do not completely change your lifestyle habits over the years, your face will continue to become asymmetrical.
 When I was a teenager, I majored in arts and physical education, so I inevitably suffered from severe body and facial asymmetry, but after almost 10 years of correcting them one by one, it really got better. Lymphatic circulation massage is very, very important.
 One of the things that makes you look older is your shoulder line, right? One trapezius muscle makes you look completely older. YouTube Lee Ji-eun Diet Cutting Trapezius Muscles It's very short and simple, but it's a must for students and office workers because even just doing it every morning and evening will refresh your turtle neck. The best plastic surgery is exercise.

6. Go to 7-8 or more places for counseling and find one where you don’t feel uncomfortable.
 This is the place where I will take responsibility for my one and only face for the rest of my life. How can you go to just two places and decide on the spot? Look at reviews and go to places that are known to provide good explanations for a long time. Then, as you go through consultations, your knowledge about surgery will gradually accumulate and you will have the ability to ask more detailed questions towards the end. Because you don't know at first, you don't ask questions.
 First of all, just go around a lot. Then this is the place! I'll find a place to do it. If you feel more confused the more you go, it's because you haven't found a place you completely like yet.
 The reasons why plastic surgery fails are 1) the doctor's surgical ability, 2) problems with my life, and 3) unlucky… I say that, but specifically, it's an unfortunate event that *I* didn't expect, but the likelihood of things like 1 and 3 can be significantly lowered if you put in a lot of effort.

7. In general, plastic surgery is not covered by health insurance, so
 if you only receive *consultation*, you do not need to fill out all your personal information. The resident registration number is not written down. Write down only the first part of the address. Even if you don’t write everything down, the counselor won’t say anything. I don't like taking pictures, so I don't even take pictures when I'm just giving a consultation. That put a bit of pressure on me, but I completely ignored it.^^
 They say that according to the recently revised law, I have to give my resident registration number when consulting at the hospital, but that's for health insurance, right? However, plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes is not covered by health insurance.
 However, *if you decide to have surgery*, you will need your resident registration number. If you are under sedation, you must report it to the Narcotics Integrated Management System.
 Let’s be aware and protect our personal information well!

8. Even if it takes time, be sure to read the plastic surgery contract carefully, ask any questions you have, and take a picture of the contract after signing.
 Reading any contract carefully is fundamental. Have you seen many people who signed a contract incorrectly and ended up making a mistake? These are people who signed with the mindset that everything is there. If you are a doctor or manager who puts pressure on you because it takes time to read it, run away immediately.
 And after signing, take pictures of each and every one. Since this is a contract with your signature, of course you have the right to keep a copy. Are you giving me notice for taking pictures of that? Run away now.

9. Things to keep in mind when choosing a hospital:
 1) The personality of the counseling director. Are you selling or forcing anything? (There are many cases where my life is ruined because I am pushed to do a procedure I don't know much about.) Are you being truthful and not changing your words? (If this happens even before the surgery, it will be terrible if the surgery is ruined.)
 2) The doctor's personality. Are you stubborn or coercive about what you think is right? Do you accept my opinion well? It's friendly, but doesn't it feel too commercial? Don’t you feel like you’re spending too much money? Do they explain things thoroughly or do they ignore the patient? The reason for looking into these things is that if the surgery goes wrong, they will definitely be unfriendly compared to the consultation, so if they have already shown an unfriendly, coercive, or dismissive attitude during the consultation, it is understandable if the surgery goes wrong. Instead of being commercially friendly, find a doctor who is good at communication. They are kind, but they are not the type that responds to my questions in an evasive manner, but they answer them sincerely.
 3) Private hospitals and factory types have pros and cons. The factory type has many reviews, but it is a place that many new doctors pass through, so there may be no one to take responsibility if you experience side effects. If you are anxious, it is safe to choose the director, but ironically, there are cases where the director is the worst at performing surgeries, so be careful.
 As a one-person hospital is a hospital run by one person, there is less chance of having a shadow doctor (I didn't say there is none) and the will to take responsibility is high, but it would be a shame if there was no anesthesiologist. And once the side effects occur, either side has to fight.
 There is an opinion that a hospital with 3-4 people is best, but you really have to go there and receive consultation to get a feel for this. Even though there were only 3-4 people, there were places where it felt like a factory. So, I recommend that you make your own decision and see a doctor.
4) Remember, this is a once-in-a-lifetime surgery that will change your face and body for the rest of your life, and you are the customer! Why do you feel pressure from the director and doctor? You have the right to be respected as a customer! It's shocking and even sad that there are so many people being dragged away because they feel pressured because they can't even get their basic rights. As I get older, I realize that there is more pressure when it comes to young female customers. Please be confident and ask for whatever you want. If you have to fight and look around, it's definitely not a good hospital. Run away now.
 5) It's a personal preference, but I've only had surgery at hospitals that specialize in only one type of surgery.
 Let's think about it with common sense. A doctor who does eyes, nose, and breasts, or a doctor who only focuses on eyes, who is better at eye surgery?
 6) When did you get your medical license, when did you get your specialty, whether you are the director (since newly licensed doctors often move around before opening their practice), etc… Don't forget to check the very basics.
 7) I usually make a list of black hospitals. Sometimes, when a big incident occurs and a post is posted... After a while, all of that is erased and disappears. So, even if you don't plan on getting plastic surgery right away, visit often, update the hospital list, and write it down in a notepad.
 8) Each doctor is accustomed to the style he or she is good at, so even though it doesn't suit me, he recommends that style of surgery. For that reason, I think it is important to visit as many hospitals as possible and meet a doctor who suits my style and needs well (rather than a doctor who tailors the surgery he is good at).

10. Do a CT scan only once and burn it to CD or take a picture with your cell phone.
 I was so shocked to see an article saying that they took pictures seven times while going from hospital to hospital. What are you going to do after being exposed to so much radiation? There are many research results showing that having many CT scans increases the possibility of causing cancer, so be careful. It is said that if a teenager gets a CT scan even once, the chance of causing cancer increases by 1.5 times, so teenagers should be absolutely careful. Ask them to burn it to a CD or film it with your cell phone and take it to another hospital.

11. Think carefully before deciding on a review discount.
 How much will it be exposed, how long will it be used for promotional purposes, is it a system where the manager photoshops and posts the text just by handing over the photo, or is it a system where I write and upload the post, and how honest I can be.
 The authority given to me may be more limited than I thought, and my face or personal information may be exposed or continue to be promoted beyond the scope or time I expected.
 Personally, I have never received a review discount because I absolutely hate seeing my new products sold, but looking at other reviews, there are many cases where people suffer over and over again in exchange for getting a few hundred thousand won cheaper.

12. Take a shower right before the surgery, wear a mask and a hat, and block out as much fine dust from the street as possible. I won't be able to shower for a few days...

13. If you have surgery that requires hemostasis on your face, prepare a large cushion or pillow so you can sit and sleep before the surgery.
 If you sleep with just a cushion, you will soon slip down and sleep, so place a round latex neck pillow between your neck and sleep on a double cushion. For latex round neck pillows, we recommend 9-10 cm or less (unless you have a big back). I bought the 11cm size and it was too high, so I slept with a regular pillow behind the neck pillow and it fit perfectly. Right now I'm using a knife and cutting out the center.
 It's a regular latex pillow with a groove in the middle. What's unfortunate is that while I was sleeping, I ended up sleeping on my side on a high surface without realizing it. But the circular shape doesn't work like that, so I recommend the circular shape.

14. When the time comes to just sleep, as mentioned above, if you sleep with a regular pillow behind the round neck pillow, you will not sleep on your side and will not put pressure on your face.
 Sleeping on your side is really bad because it raises your intraocular pressure a lot and forces your face to focus on one side. If you sleep like that on a regular basis, you will develop cataracts and glaucoma. Be sure to sleep lying flat on your back.

15. Before surgery, prepare a cleansing pad, toner pad, enzyme peel (powder type), foundationa pore cleansing brush, and toner fine spray type.
 It will be useful when you can't wash at all for the first two days, but can gradually wash over the next few days.
 Cleanse by placing the cleansing pad on for a few minutes and then removing it. While washing, apply Enzyme Peel powder with a foundation brush and gently wash off areas that are difficult to touch with your hands without pressure. It's the best for getting rid of whiteheads and blackheads.
 Try using the Enzyme Peel Powder + Brush combination with the idea of ​​applying gently several times without applying pressure.
 After that, if you put a toner pad on it and spray a spray toner every now and then, it will be bearable.
 The brush has fine and strong bristles, so I recommend a brush that allows you to apply less force to the area you want to clean. Pore cleansing brushes are usually short, so hand force is transmitted more quickly, but foundation brushes can be held at a distance and used in a grazing motion, so if possible, I recommend a foundation brush. I think soaking it in water and wringing it out before use will prevent the cream from being absorbed into the brush.

16. If you have had eye surgery, I highly recommend drinking motherwort decoction.
 Drinking a thick decoction of motherwort is the best for dry eyes. If you are a person whose eyes are bulging due to high intraocular pressure due to inflammation, after drinking motherwort, the inflammation in the muscles behind the eye will be reduced and your eyes will also puff up a bit. This is a solid review that I took before and after photos. Although it is used a lot, the effect is certain, so drink it as if you are taking herbal medicine! I didn't really feel any side effects, but I still looked it up and drank it.
This isn't an eye surgery tip, just a small experience, but I slept wearing glasses because I was scared that I would unconsciously rub my eyes while sleeping.
 Gather the nose bridge as close to the center as possible so it doesn't touch your eyes... If you have the habit of rubbing your eyes when you sleep or when you wake up and feel dizzy, it will be very helpful.

17. Do not schedule the surgery before the hospital holiday.
 For example, if the hospital is closed on Wednesday and Sunday, avoid Tuesday or Saturday. The day after surgery, you may have questions or it may be an emergency, but if it's a day off at the hospital, you'll have a mental breakdown.

18. One surgery at a time. By deciding the order.
 As I said before, harmony is really important. Among celebrities, there are people who look ugly when you separate their eyes, nose, and mouth, but are very pretty when you put them together. That's why harmony is so important.
 So, if you have multiple surgeries planned, try one, then the next, and proceed step by step. If you hold your nose up, your eyes will be drawn and to some extent, they will be crowded. Then I guess I'll have to design new eyes again. Even if you have the same nose, try raising your nose and then have your nose bridge reduced. Just by raising the nose, the bridge of the nose rises and shrinks, right? Then you might not have to make a fuss. But if you do both at the same time, you may end up regretting it because you end up spending as much money as you can and end up spending 11 characters.
 And you have to decide the order well. Let’s use the nose axis as an example again. I narrowed my nose, but I want to raise my nose after that. But I've already made my nose too big, so if I raise my nose in this state, it could be 11 inches tall. So, if you are planning both rhinoplasty and alar reduction, the correct order is to decide whether to have nose augmentation after the rhinoplasty.

19. How to find reviews:
 Search for side effects here, in the chat window for each hospital, and in the ㄱㅇㅅ cafe. Especially the side effects after a few years. You can easily find it by searching with keywords such as “failure”, “disadvantage”, or “regret” of any surgery.
 You should not think of side effects as “unlucky situations.” This does not mean that you should feel helpless and fearful, but why do these side effects occur, what should you do to reduce the risk, what doctor should you go to, when should you do it, and can you handle it? This means thinking from a proactive perspective.
 And if you read a lot of reviews, you can create your own statistics. Once you understand that these are the side effects you worry about the most, you will have a better idea of ​​what to do. I am also interested in other surgeries due to Plan B.

20. It’s not just doctors who perform plastic surgery. You too are a participant in your own plastic surgery.
 Don't drink alcohol before surgery. If you haven't eaten a few hours ago, don't eat it. Don't smoke after surgery. Don't do strenuous exercise. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Do you want to live with a face that has had plastic surgery?
 Surgery is not the beginning and end of plastic surgery. The doctor's job is done. Plastic surgery was started by you before the surgery and continues after the surgery through your management. Don’t overlook this part and ruin it by saying, “Oh, plastic surgery is luck.” Until the management is over, strictly follow what the hospital tells you to do and what not to do. Take care of your immunity before and after surgery. It will all affect it.

21. Mental management is essential for plastic surgery.
 Why is it important to find a hospital that provides good follow-up treatment? Among the many people who post here about their surgery being a failure, there is probably not a single one who had the surgery thinking that their surgery would be a failure. However, someone always fails the surgery. How much legal responsibility do you think will fall on the doctor then? Even if I apply for medical dispute mediation, the most I can get is a full refund on the condition that I never bring up this issue again. That's it. A broken appearance is one thing, but how much can my mentality be ruined?
 In times like this (even if you don't get reoperation at that hospital again), you should at least see a more conscientious doctor doing his best to feel less mentally broken (but don't get reoperation at the same hospital. There are many cases where you fail again after failing).
 That's why I try to understand the doctor's personality as much as possible. Are they good at communicating, aren't they too commercial, aren't they annoyed or annoyed by difficult questions, aren't they being pushy when it doesn't match their opinion, aren't they trying to sell various things, and are they just saying that everything will be fine and covering up cases where things go wrong? Does he try not to let me know, doesn't he show off his skills too much, does he tell me in detail about the possibility of things coming out differently than my expectations, and does he provide any kind of post-processing?

22. Why do you keep mentioning cases of failure?
 Let me emphasize once again - plastic surgery is an act of changing one's appearance, but it is essentially done for my mental health, and my mental health is very, very important.
 Plastic surgery doesn’t just change my appearance. I'm risking my mental health to change my appearance.
 'I did it at a black hospital and I was okay? It was a huge success?' Don't be fooled by this article. Of course, if a hospital can operate well, it won't always fail! But isn’t there a reason why everything is black? If a hospital makes an effort to take responsibility even if the surgery goes wrong, they are less likely to lose their mentality.
 Aren’t you trying to change your appearance to be happy? In the end, be sure to remember that this entire process is an action to improve your mental health (self-esteem, happiness, etc.).
Don't be deceived by sayings like, 'Plastic surgery is a matter of luck.' If you look at it that way, we are lucky to be alive and traffic accidents are also lucky. Anyone who gets hit by a car gets hit. Still, to avoid getting hit, you have to cross the crosswalk, look left and right, and obey the traffic lights. Don't be fooled by helpless words. Do your best to protect yourself!
 Think about the worst moves (side effects, black hospitals, outputs that are not side effects but you don't like) before deciding.
 Do you really dig this much? Don't even have this doubt. Of course, the more you travel, the better.
 The more you travel, the more confused you become? That's proof that you haven't studied enough about the surgery you're about to have, so you're swayed by what the doctors say without prior knowledge. So, study more intensely about the surgery you want to do. These days, YouTube is full of information from doctors.
 Do we have to go this far? Of course you have to do it like this. Once you ruin your face, your social life, your love and marriage, your self-esteem, and even your life will all be seriously affected.
 “I’ve been to a lot of places, but I’ve only found a hospital that I like about 80% of the time. Should I just do it here?” no. Find a place you like until the end. There are so many plastic surgery clinics in Korea. There are so many that you might think this is a crazy country. So look hard again.
 It's your face, your body, and your life, not anyone else's. If it goes well, I'm so glad, but if it fails, it's the beginning of an endless hell of scars. I hope that by studying persistently and paying attention, I will reduce the chances of failing. I believe that is the path to success in plastic surgery. Fighting everyone!

Lastly, my personal impressions after reading the reviews of Seongyesa:
 1) Rhinoplasty is rarely completed in one go.
 2) I have seen many, many cases of bone-touching surgery and fat grafting/liposuction being regretted years later.
 3) The best form of plastic surgery is exercise. In addition, you can reduce the feeling of age by taking good care of hair loss and trapezius muscles.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

이스라엘국 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : 1C333] Address
와 완전 꿀팁임,, 정성스런 글 너무 감사!!
aolo 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : 2C0C6] Address
긴 글인데 되게 술술 잘 읽힌다.. 공감해 ㅜㅜ
벙찐오리 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : C9CAA] Address
꿀팁 감사합니다! 이런 정성이 담긴글 좋네영 ㅎㅎ
Stella869 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : E0A89] Address
익모초 메모.. 고마워 쓰니야
하뚜리 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : 402E8] Address
진짜 강같은글이다 이글 안읽고 성형하다 실패한 나는 그럴우명이였나 싶다
아무걱나 29 Days ago 29 Days ago [CODE : 18BBC] Address
진짜 뼈가돠고 살이되는 조언 입니다 긴 글 쓰느라 수고하셨습니다
츄릅사 29 Days ago 29 Days ago [CODE : 443EA] Address
고마워 정독할게!!
연준 28 Days ago 28 Days ago [CODE : 7DDEF] Address
헉 이런 자세한 설명 고마워 !
sollaa 28 Days ago 28 Days ago [CODE : 41317] Address
꿀팁 감사합니다 참고하면 좋을거 같네요
피이잉12 27 Days ago 27 Days ago [CODE : 6864C] Address
이런 글 너무좋다ㅠ 고마워!!
치키초코초코 26 Days ago 26 Days ago [CODE : 43E0E] Address
좋은글 고마워 참고할게
엘리이2 26 Days ago 26 Days ago [CODE : 495BF] Address
와 지금 코 성형 재수준비중에 완전 정독해서 읽고가...
Kakkgyung 26 Days ago 26 Days ago [CODE : 453AC] Address
헉 너무 고마워!! 참고해서 수술할게
무쌍에서유쌍 25 Days ago 25 Days ago [CODE : 2EAA3] Address
읽으면서 많은 도움 됐어 고마웡!
현도복숭아 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : E9274] Address
참고할개 고마워 좋은글
달콤사르르 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 483D6] Address
쩐다 진짜... 개선+조화 그리고 자연스러움... 진짜 기억할게 고마워
파모겐 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 15AFD] Address
정성어린글 고마워
드라카 24 Days ago 24 Days ago [CODE : 2E924] Address
꿀팁 고마워 많은 도움이 됐어ㅜ
메룡 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 16D0B] Address
너무 고마워ㅜㅜ 발품할때도 손품할 때도 유익 할 것 같아!! 혹시 ㄱㅇㅅ카페는 어디 카페인지 알려줄 수 있어?

오징어환전소 Writer 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 71A2C] Address
[@] ㅏㅏㅏ
신이다 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 28C19] Address
성인되고 나서 외모집착 심해져서 코성형 1년째 알아보는 중이었는데 이 글 보니까 진짜 많은 생각 든다 코성형은 신중하고 또 신중해야되는구나 외모가 전부라고 생각했던 나를 반성하게 됐어 정성스러운 글 써줘서 너무 고마워

오징어환전소 Writer 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : 2E9F0] Address
[@신이다] 이런 댓글이 나를 힘나게 하네^^ 나도 코성형은 30대 후반돼서 했는데 그동안에 늘~~~ 컴플렉스였지… 근데 흉터 자국 많이 남는 수술이라 늘 고민만 했는데 그새 의술도 많이 발달해서 나이 들어 수술한 걸 다행으로 생각해! 그 사이 나도 많이 성숙(혹은 진정?ㅋㅋㅋ) 됐고 ㅎㅎ 수술하더라도 좀더 객관적으로 신중하게!! 화이팅이야^^ 댓글 고마워!!
새록이 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 4EB15] Address
딴큐 ! 삭제하지 말아죠 새벽이라 내일 읽으려구ㅠㅠ
Sesepurenh… 23 Days ago 23 Days ago [CODE : 1A160] Address
진짜 정독함! 도움 많이 됐어...
초코버터링 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : 1758C] Address
진짜 꿀팁이다 고마워
암바빵 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : 43E5B] Address
예사 고마워 ㅠㅠ 나 코수술 요즘 다시 하고싶었는데 마음 바꼈어 고마워!
조은걸 22 Days ago 22 Days ago [CODE : 483B8] Address
정말 좋은글 고마워
kijjjbv 21 Days ago 21 Days ago [CODE : 496D2] Address
너무 좋은 글이다 ..병원 상담 돌기 전에 한 번씩 읽어야겠다 고마워!!
OovoO 20 Days ago 20 Days ago Address
나 오늘 아침에 일본으로 눈성형하러 가는데
너무 떨려서 지금까지 잠 못잤오ㅠ

내가 일본어를 못해서 한국어 하시는 분이 계시는 병원으로 예약했는데 완벽하게 구사하시진 못 할거 같은,, (요런 자잘한 고민이 생각나

OovoO 20 Days ago 20 Days ago Address
[@OovoO] 글이 잘려서 답글로 남길게

표는 당일치기로 다녀올거라서 미리 예매했고
내가 해외도 처음 가보는거라 혹시나 내가 생각 못한 부분이 무엇인지 고민하느라 밤새고 갈거 같아ㅠ

쓰니가 나라면 어떻게 준비할지 궁금해서 댓글 남겼엉~
수수수퍼 19 Days ago 19 Days ago Address
좋은글 너무 고마워!!
rhdwn1 19 Days ago 19 Days ago Address
정성 엄청느껴지네 참고해서 병원가봐야겠다 고마워 진짜 ㅠㅠ
갬갬요 19 Days ago 19 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오징어환전소 Writer 17 Days ago 17 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뭉미이 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
와 뼈가되고 살이되는 공감되는 정성글이다..
진짜 조화+자연스러움 중요함

23번도 특히나 와닿았음
윤이가간다 16 Days ago 16 Days ago Address
너무 좋은 글 고마워 ..!! 글 읽으면서 도움 너무 많이 됬어 !!
햎햎 16 Days ago 16 Days ago Address
진짜 도움 되는 글! 고마워 잘 참고할게!
냥줍 14 Days ago 14 Days ago Address
와.. 정성스러운 글 진짜 고마워
치아 교정 때문에 어쩔 수 없이 5년 전에 양악했는데 양악하고 코 모양 들리고 짧아진게 너무 스트레스 받아서 코 수술 알아보고 있었거든.. 정말 도움 많이 되는 글이었어!
Sooup 12 Days ago 12 Days ago Address
너무 좋은글 고마워!!
sopgcd 10 Days ago 10 Days ago Address
와 진짜 너무 좋은 글 고마워. 한줄한줄 다 공감이야 ㅠㅠ
비포지티브 7 Days ago 7 Days ago Address
진짜 정성이 담긴 글이다 ㅠㅜ 성형하기 전엔 정말 신중하게 고민해봐야되는 것 같아 좋은 글 고마워!
하양발이 6 Days ago 6 Days ago Address
글.고마워 ㅠㅠ
성형갱생 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
우와..진짜 읽고 깨달은게 많아..그냥 무작정 성형하고 싶다는 생각에만 갇혀있엇던 거 같아..좋은 글 고마워ㅠㅠㅠ
jjyjj 4 Days ago 4 Days ago Address
이런글을 보면 현실직시하게 되는것 같아 고마어!
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
NEET Plastic Surgery
View 1,073
성형외과
|
서울
|
서초동
|
TEL.02-599-8891
|
Registered medical staff 1
Evaluation Cnt 7
hospital info
doctor info
여러 병원을 둘러보고 제일 잘 맞는 곳이라는 생각에 수술까지 했어 ㅎㅎ 시설도 깔끔해서 좋았고 스탭분들도 친절하셔서 첫인상부터 맘에 들었움! 상담도 자세하게 해주셔서 더욱 믿음이 갔었고 내가 질문이 많은 편인데도 다 답변해주셨던 기억이 있어서 여러모로 좋았어 나는 낮은 콧대, 코끝을 높이고 복코와 매부리 교정 (재료는 실리콘, 비중격연골, 귀연골 사용) 이렇게 수술을 진행했는데 코수술이 첨이라 그런가 긴장이 많이 됐었거든… 근데 수술방분들께서 너무 친절하셔서 안심하고 수술에 들어갔어 ㅋㅋ 진짜 친절하심 수술 후에도 상담, 관리 부분에서 부족한 점이 없다고 느꼈고 개인적으로 굉장히 만족스러워 지금 수술한지 한 3주 좀 넘었는데 라인도 마음에 들고 확실히 자연스러운 코 전문이시라고 느꼈어 ㅎㅎ 자연스러운 코 좋아하고 자세한 상담 원하면 추천해
인스타 릴스보고 완전 홀리듯 예약했는데 사실 병원 인스타 게시물이 별로 없어서 미친듯이 구글링했엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그랬더니 알고보니까 원장님이 이미 코수술로 유명하시던 분이시더라구! 그리고 이번에 전 병원에서 나와서 개원하신거였어서 믿고 상담 받으러 다녀왔는데 사실 내가 코끝에 컴플렉스가 잇어서 5-6년전까지만 해도 상담받으러 엄청 다녔었거든. 근데 어떤 병원은 실장이 상담하고 어떤 병원은 콧대까지 건들이고 싶은 생각은 1도 없는데 콧대까지 해야 자연스러울 거라고 강요하고 또 어떤 병원은 ct도 안찍고 그냥 상담하고 진짜 온갖 병원들이 다 있었는데 여기는 상담전에 ct찍고 상담실장님이 간단하게 그냥 평소 내 고충정도만 들어보고 그 후에 원장님이랑 내 ct사진 보면서 상담했어. 근데 내가 콧대는 진짜 건들이고 싶지 않앗는데 원장님이 먼저 말해주시더라구!!! 콧대랑 콧등은 지금도 충분하니까 건들이지 말고 코끝만 하면 될거 같다고 하고 만약 수술하게 된다면 어떤 재료로, 어떤 방식으로 진행이 될 건지도 말씀해주셨어. 무엇보다 솔직히 ‘우리 병원에서 해라’ 이런 식으로 말하지 않으시고 다른 병원으로 상담갈 수도 있다고 하시면서 여러 가능성을 염두하고 말씀햐쥬셨움! 개원하신지 얼마 안되서 엄청난 홍보 같은거 걱정하고 미리 부담갖고 그랫는데 원장님도 상담 실장님고 그런거 없어서 엄철 편하게 상담 받고왔어! 그래서 바로 수술날짜 잡고 내일 모레 부목 떼러가눈데 이튿날에 코 솜 빼러 간 날에도 염증주사 놔주시고 원장님이 코 보면서 이야기해주시고 앞으로 코 모양이나 일반적인 환자들이 염려하는 부분(부목떼고 난 후의 모양이나 코 내려앉음 등등)에 대해서 너무 잘 설명해주셨어! 올해 처음 상담 간 병원이고 충동적으로 수술도 바로 했지만 진짜 너무너무너무 만족해! 물론 부목떼고 붓기 빠지면 조금 달라질 순 잇겠지만 아직까지는 붓기랑 멍, 통증 이런거 하나도 없어서 맨날 친구들이랑 영통하면서 내 코 벌써 자랑중이잖앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 고ㅑㄴ히 유명하신 분이 아니더라구! 간호사뷴들도 다 너무 친절하셨움!! 완전 대대대대대 만족이야. 나중에 수술후기도 쓸 예정이니까 참고해 예사들아!
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 8 Like 0
항상 풀리던게 불만이었는데 압구정 재봉ㅌ ㄹ로 유명해서 갔는데요 만족합니당!! 게다가 짱짱하게 꼬매주시고 지금가지 안 풀리고 라인도 딱 예쁘구요 매몰로 하다가 절개한게 저한테 신의 한수였달까요ㅠㅜ매우몹시 만족해용
2 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 차이성형외과 Cmt 4 View 333 Like 0
무쌍이라 매번할까말까 고민하다가 차이에서 자연유착으로 쌍수했음 수술한지는 이제 3개월정도 지난거같은데 이젠 여기서 라인 많이 바뀌진않겠지?? 수술하기 전에 여기 후기가 전반적으로 강아지상 눈매가 많은거같아 좀 고민하긴 했었는데ㅠㅠ 상담받을때 원장님이 원하는대로 다 잘맞춰주시는거같고 강요도 없어보여서 그래도 믿고 맡겻음 ㅎㅎ.. 디자인 때 너무 자연스러운거보단 요즘 유행하는 자려스탈로 해달라고 무조건 강조했었는데 ㅋㅋㅋ 원장님이 내가 …
7 Hours ago
Facialbone job Cmt 2 View 270 Like 0
It's the 4th day of facial contouring, and I've done all 3 types. Seriously, it felt like my heart was on my face, it was pounding so hard, it was painful, it was hard, my nose was stuffy, my throat was sore, and I almost died. As soon as the surgery …
7 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 사적인아름다움지유의원 Cmt 0 View 156 Like 0
인모드 한달주기 3회 받았는데...효과는 그닥 모르겠음... 얼굴형이 갸름해지기는 했는데 인모드 받으면서 사각턱 보톡스 같이 맞아서 이 보톡스 효과인거 같음 여기서 인모드 받기전에 다른데서 받았었는데 그전엔 아파서 죽을거 같았는데 지유꺼는 딱히 엄청 아프진 않았음 멍이나 붓기도 거의 없었음.....의사를 지정안해서 그런건지 여자선생님이랑 남자 선생님 두분한테 받았음!!! 사람이 많아서인지 시술시간도 짧았어서... 굳이 여기서 인모드 받을필요는 없을거 같…
8 Hours ago
안녕~~ 눈팅만 하다가 예사에서 얻은 정보들이 많아서 나도 조금이라도 도움이 될까 하고 후기 들고 왔어 병원정보는 비밀이고 서울에서함 지방사람이라 수술하고 1박했음 수술 전 상담은 한곳밖에 안 갔는데 친한 친구가 2년 전에 수술해서 잘 됐고 현재까지 부작용 없어서 믿고 감 무엇보다 큰 이유는 원장님이 과잉진료 전혀 안 하시고 되게 정직해서 믿음이 가서 수술 예약 잡음 (예사들은 발품 확실히 팔고 하기를) 수술할 때 한 여름이라 좀 걱정…
11 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 19 View 427 Like 0
양팔에 캐뉼라 자국 5개씩 새겨줌 삼각근 유착으로 분화구처럼 들어감 지방불균형 과흡입으로 라인 울퉁붕퉁하며 과흡입으로 생길 수 있는 모든 부작용이 온 상태 탄력저하로 팔 겨에 주름 생김 지방층을 안 남겨 비치는 색소침착은 덤
11 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 26 View 453 Like 0
내가 아마 성예사에 쓰는 마지막 글이지 않을까? 싶은 글임ㅋㅋㅋ 리뷰가로 수술하긴 했지만 성예사는 리뷰 올리는 커뮤 포함 아닌데 여기서 정보 많이 얻어가서 고마워서 나도 쓰고 가려구 매몰(자연유착)으로 7월 초에 사진 상 오른쪽 눈만 수술했고 이제 수술한지 한달 반 조금 덜 되었어 나는 상담을 다섯 곳 둘러봤는데 여기가 제일 내 눈 자체를 열심히 봐줘서 여기서 수술하기로 결심했음. ( 상담비 있음 근데;ㅎ ) 나는 짝눈이라 원래 있는 눈에 맞춰서…
11 Hours ago
17년 전 쯤에 매몰로 쌍수를 했는데 세미아웃이고 눈 라인 따라서 평행하게 뻗은 쌍꺼풀라인이맘에 들어서 만족하고 살았어. 근데 2년전쯤부터 한쪽눈이 풀리고 나이드니까 눈꺼풀이 처지면서 라인도 낮아져서 재수술했거든. 한쪽눈이 선천성 안검하수라서 이번에는 눈매교정도 하고 나이도 있으니 절개를 추천해서 그렇게 했지. 상담할때도 원래 눈이랑 비슷하게 세미아웃으로 해달라고 했고 당일날 그냥 수술방에서 시작전에 라인 잡길래 세미아웃을 원한…
13 Hours ago
Jawline job - 와이구강악안면외과치과의원 Cmt 3 View 415 Like 0
안녕하세요 벌써 1년차 경과를 받고와서 쓰는 후기입니당 저느작년 7월 4일에 와이구강에서 주걱턱과 부정교합으로 양악수술과 윤곽2종 수술을했는데요! 1년차인 지금 예전에는 마스크로 가리기 바빴는데 이제 당당하게 사진도 많이 찍고 다니구 있습니다ㅎㅎ 수술 전과 동일한 컨디션으로 회복해서 이제는 술 마셔도 땡기는 느낌도 없고 붓기도 다 빠져서 아주 만족하고 있습니다!! 교정도 잘 되고 있다고 하고 매번 꼼꼼하게 체크해주셔서 든든합니당 …
13 Hours ago