Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅁㅌ Eye and nose plastic surgery process, review

익미엉 2024-07-04 (목) 18:20 1 Months ago 537 [CODE : 18B4A]
Date- July 2nd 10:20-14:20
 Eyes- Epigastric lift, eye correction, in-out line, eyelid fat removal
 Nose- 3.5mm silicone, septal cartilage (if insufficient, ear cartilage)

When you arrive at the hospital on time, you change into patient clothes, write a consent form for the surgery and make a payment, and decide on the height and shape of the silicone (straight, straight, etc.) with the director. You will hear a general explanation of the surgery again and make adjustments. (It takes about 20 minutes)

Then the surgery begins in earnest. As soon as you lie down, they give you an injection each on your arm and the top of your foot (I thought it was an anesthetic shot, but I later saw on the hospital's YouTube that it was an IV and antibiotic shot). It hurts a little.

Then, they dip a toothpick in ink and design a double eyelid above your eyes, which is secretly annoying and painful. They said that my Mongolian folds are very, very thick, so it takes a long time to design them.

Now the surgery begins in earnest. The nose is anesthetized first, but the eyes are only local anesthetized, so they put 3-4 anesthetic injections into the eyelids while I was awake, and it hurt quite a bit. But the pain was acceptable. After
  wiping the blood off my eyes and telling me to open my eyes~, I opened them and closed them~ and repeated this process (the sensation was similar for both epicanthoplasty and double eyelids). Then they removed the fat from my eyelids, and it hurt terribly. Should I say it felt like they were pulling out my eyeballs? It felt a little bit burning, and anyway, it hurt sooooooooooooo x100. Then they told me that they were going to flip my eyelids over and inject anesthesia. I was scared and screamed that it hurt so much, but they didn’t even start the anesthetic injection; they just gently pinched my eyelids with their hands. The director hadn’t even started and scolded me for being too joking.

After my eyes were done, I went to the bathroom and then the nose job started. The rhinoplasty is much more painful than local anesthesia for the eyes, so they said that they would first put me under general anesthesia for about 10 minutes and then prepare for the actual rhinoplasty with local anesthesia for my nose and ear disinfection.
 After waking up from general anesthesia, I honestly don’t remember much. All I remember is that I enthusiastically cried out for a hamburger when I woke up. Maybe that’s why the nurses asked me if I was hungry during the surgery. Maybe it was because I was dizzy,

but the rhinoplasty didn’t hurt at all. In my previous hospital surgery review, I said that it felt uncomfortable when they extracted the septal cartilage, but I didn’t feel anything. Even I, a joker that the director acknowledges, didn’t feel any pain, so I think rhinoplasty really doesn’t hurt. After

the surgery, before the final suture, they brought my guardian into the operating room and made me stand up to check if the shape was okay. I said that I was satisfied with the height of my nose on the side, but they said that they would overcorrect a little more and suture it because they thought that the tip of my nose would sag later. They stopped the 

bleeding for about 10 minutes before the final suture and then sutured and finished. At this time, the nose is disinfected, which is very difficult. The disinfectant goes down to the esophagus, so my throat is very sore. The cotton is surprisingly uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt much. It feels like half the pain of the PCR? This is the end of the surgery

. After the end, they give me an IV for 1-2 hours and watch the progress. I finished at 2:20, but the director came in at 3:40 and explained the post-surgery precautions.

Review - I have a type 3 alar retraction, so my nostrils stick out, which was a complex, but the director said that it wouldn't improve. So I cleared my mind about that part, but when I checked after the surgery, my nostrils had improved beautifully. He also said that my skin is too thick and the distance between my eyebrows is narrow, so there won't be any dramatic changes. But the eyes themselves have become very refreshing. Also, since my nose was raised at the same time, I was worried about my eyes getting squinted, but the director adjusted the length well, so my eyes don't get squinted much even with the splint on. When I see this, I think the director is bluffing a bit. When I consult, he says that this is the extent of improvement, and that it is not as much as (the person) wants, which is extremely realistic, so I lower my expectations, but when it comes to the actual surgery, he makes me look natural and pretty. Isn't that proof that the director's eye and skills are objective and professional? And I could see that the director's surgical method itself pursues a lot of detail.
 In other reviews, there were many who said that the director is chic, but that's not necessarily true. He smiles a lot and is kind. Even when my mom and I bragged about being YouTube fans, he accepted me well.

Overall - It seems to be one of the few plastic surgery clinics that has all three elements: natural beauty + extreme safety + realism. There's a reason it's famous. If you're looking for a natural look, I highly recommend it, and I recommend that even people who are completely new to it put it on their list and go for a consultation.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

복이네집 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 83D5E] Address
예쓰리야 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 41F9B] Address
gg홧팅 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2B57B] Address
yisssucks5… 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 70C5F] Address
밍민아 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 333
hospital info
doctor info
Anesthesiology
코성형
코제거(재수술)
콧볼축소
쌍커풀
지방이식
Photo Reviews
Facialbone job - 옥건헤어라인 모발이식센터 Cmt 0 View 11 Like 0
총3천모?(조금 더 해주심) 부과세 다 포함해서 400만원에 이식진행했구 현재 한달째 인데 심은모 생각보다 많이 안빠지고 생착이 잘 되어서 너무너무 좋아요 ㅎㅎ 이식 진행은 첫번째(두피절개 후 이식모 채취 1시간정도) 두번째(회복실에서 죽먹고 간식먹고 30분 휴식) 세번째(머리 심기 2시간정도) 지방에 살아서 카톡으로 사진상담 후 수술예약 잡고 당일에 상담 한번 더 하고 바로 이식 진행했어요 !! 카톡 상담할때도 실장님이…
6 Minutes ago
Bomb job - 에스엠성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 49 Like 0
에스엠성형외과 이무영 원장님께 밑선으로 가슴 수술을 받았어! 가슴 수술 하기 전에 고민을 정말 많이 했었는데 자연스럽게 되지 않으면 어떡하지부터 위험하지는 않을까.. 모양이 이상하지는 않을까 아프면 어쩌지 등등 너무 걱정되는 게 많긴 했거든?? 그래서 나는 그냥 좋은 후기도 많고 병원을 오랫 동안 해 오신 원장님을 찾아서 믿고 수술을 했어! 학교도 좋은 곳 나오시고 수술 후에도 꼼꼼히 잘 챙겨 주셔서 저는 만족하고 있음.. …
28 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 34 Like 0
제가 원하는 부분을 잘 알아주셔서 믿고 진행했고, 과하지 않게 잘 찝어주시면서 친절 하셨어요.
31 Minutes ago
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 29 Like 0
작년 7월쯤 자연유착으로 딱 쌍커풀 라인만 수술 받았는데 대만족해요 평소 속쌍처럼 낮은 라인에서 티나는 라인으로 수술한건데 화장해도 더 예쁘게 되는 것 같아서 대만족 원래는 쌍테도 붙이고 쌍액도 하고 다녔는데 그럴 필요 없어서 준비시간단축되는게 제일 좋아요 그리고 트임이나 지방제거같은 부수적인 수술안하고 딱 라인만 해서 그런지 회복도 빨랐어요! 3주? 만에 해외여행도 다녀왔어요 ㅎㅎ 붓기는 좀 있었지만...
34 Minutes ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 13 Like 0
살이나 뼈가아닌 턱근육때문에 사각턱이 도드라지는 경우 효과가 좋을 것 같아요 친구랑 같이 맞았는데 저는 괜찮았고 친구는 땅콩형처럼 돼서 이것도 잘 알아보고 받아야될 것 같아요 저는 만족해서 주기적으로 꾸준히 받아요! 그리고 씹을때 통증도 줄어들어서 만족합니다
39 Minutes ago
Nose job - 피니쉬성형외과의원 Cmt 4 View 145 Like 0
세월이 흐르면서 나이가 드는건 어쩔 수 없지만..... 애석하게도 마음 한켠이 씁쓸하네요.. 그래도 저도 여자인지라 외모에 대한 욕심은 버려지지가 않는거 같아요~~~~~ 나이가 들수록 콧구멍이 보이고 콧대가 낮으니 더더욱 나이가 더 많아 보이는거에요 너무 속상하고 마음도 울컥하고... 마침 제가 학생들을 가르치는 일을 하는지라 그 중 마음 씀씀이가 좋아 저랑 밥도 같이 먹는 친한 제자가 있어요.. 그 제자와 밥을 먹으며 이러한 저러한 이야기…
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 디에이성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 61 Like 0
9년전에 부분절개하고 풀려서 2.5년전 자연유착+눈매교정 재수술 받았어 근데 양쪽눈 크기가 다르다고, 눈 떴을때 같아야한다면서 쌍커풀 라인 크기를 다르게 잡아줬는데 지나고보니까 진짜 이상함..ㅋㅋ 눈크기 짝짝이라도 그냥 라인 똑같이 잡는게 자연스럽고 예쁜거같아 눈매교정도 과교정돼서 뜰때 좀 불편.. 재재수술하려고 찾아보는중
1 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 0 View 55 Like 0
키빼몸110 고도비만인 친구가 가스라이팅 하면서 혼자 성형하기싫으니까 지방흡입 같이하재서 얼떨결에 가서 같이했는데 친구는 지방뺀거 보여줬다는데 난 보지도 못했고 가늘어진지도모르겠고 티도안나고.. 흉터만생기고 고생하고 돈만날린느낌이야 작은병원 한층짜리에 의사도 두명있을정도로 작았는데 어느병원인지도 기억안나고 하 괜히햇어 그 흉터가 엄청 흉하거든 ㅠㅠㅠ 다들 성형 신중히해 나처럼 친구따라 싸게했다가 돈날리고 흉터만 얻지말고
1 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 서울리거피부과 Cmt 0 View 60 Like 0
하관쪽 위주로 울쎄라300샷 맞음 2.5달됐고 마취크림만 바르고 했는데 마지막쯤엔 좀 힘들었지만 참을만했음 아프니까 양쪽 동시에 진행해서 빨리 끝내줌 시술 며칠후부터 매끈해지고 피부가 환해졌는데 리프팅효과는 즉시는 안나옴 원래도 많이 안쳐져있어서 드라마틱한 효과는 없는듯 얼굴살 별로 없는데 볼패임은 없었음
1 Hours ago