Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[체형바디성형]

Side effects after tummy tuck (permgle)

아이고오 2024-06-12 (수) 03:52 3 Months ago 3397 [CODE : DDA22]

This is a perm post.
 There is no information other than that the hospital is similar to the name of BTS and that it is located in Samseong-dong.
 How good is it? I am sharing this to spread the word.

Hello, I am a mother of two children and a 45-year-old woman. I am currently suffering from the side effects of plastic surgery.
 On April 23, I had an abdominal lift + west anatomical lift + thigh sculpting (liposuction) surgery that took 7 and a half hours at a plastic surgery clinic in Samseong-dong.

The condition of my abdomen was very bad, so I started posting on a plastic surgery cafe, and the hospital kept requesting the post to be deleted under the pretext of defamation, so the post has been deleted. They also sent me a certificate of contents saying that they were going to sue me for defamation and claim damages (cancellation of surgery reservation, etc.) through that post.

I am suffering from side effects after undergoing surgery at that hospital. It is truly absurd that they are suing me as a patient, so I am writing this for the public interest to prevent other victims like me.

The initial consonant name of the hospital was never mentioned anywhere in my article.
 I only recorded what I experienced and did not write to slander others.

This is a long post, as it has been 40 days since the surgery, but I would really appreciate it if you read to the end.

I am a citizen of the Republic of Korea and my residence is in the United States. I came to Korea on April 19th, and on April 23rd, I underwent abdominal lift + west abdomen lifting + thigh sculpting (liposuction) at a plastic surgery clinic in Samseong-dong, which took 7 and a half hours. And I was supposed to return to the US on May 19th.
 After the surgery, I went to the hospital every day to get a dressing, and since it was a public holiday for two days from May 5th to May 6th, I was told that I had to do my own dressing, so I got to see my abdomen in detail for the first time. I didn't know what to do, so I texted the hospital, but since it was a public holiday, I didn't get a response, so I took a photo and inquired at a plastic surgery cafe. My stomach was in such bad shape that I was vomiting. Many cafe members died of necrosis! Necrosis! Necrosis! He shouted and told me to quickly go to a large university hospital.
 I feel like this is a really big problem for me because everyone who left comments said that it was necrosis and should be treated at a big hospital as soon as possible... . I had a hunch.

On May 7th, while I was dressing, the director came in and looked at the necrosis in my abdomen. He said it was because of poor blood circulation and that it would improve quickly if I used a blood stimulant that improves blood circulation. I was scared and angry, so I asked the director. Is this necrosis or a blister? When I asked, he was confused... .. " yes… My flesh is dying... “Then I asked if it was necrosis. " yes… It’s necrosis… .“ At that time, I cried and argued. Didn’t I ask several times… Is it necrosis or blisters? . Why did I wait for my flesh to die without doing anything until it became necrotic? .
 As I was so sad, the director and manager of the hospital came to me and asked me to take down the cafe post... . They threaten to charge me compensation if I don't take it down. I was so angry when I saw that the hospital was more focused on posting posts at the cafe than on me, the patient. For 5 hours, 4 department heads/managers come and take turns talking together. After being threatened, I became even more angry and left the cafe post for about 5 days. Then, a manager treated me kindly, which made me feel a little relieved and I took the post down. After I posted this, instead of being kind, I started to become shameless. They made me wait here and there and started going in circles. So the first post was deleted.

First of all, I decided that I had to go to a big hospital... I went to the emergency room at Samsung Medical Center on May 9th, but they told me to go back as it was not an emergency. I requested outpatient dermatology treatment to see if it was possible, but since this is a tertiary hospital, I was told that treatment would be possible only after receiving a medical opinion from the doctor in charge, so I returned to my accommodation with a devastated heart. ah! You can't go to any university hospital without a medical opinion... After realizing this, I went straight to the hospital. I asked the director to prepare the surgery report and opinion, but it took more than 10 days to receive the requested documents... .
 I kept requesting documents, but what the managers say every day is, I'll check, but it's repeated... . I kept putting off answering. I couldn't go to any hospital without a medical opinion, so I had no choice but to continue receiving treatment at that hospital.

As May 19th, the date I was scheduled to return to the United States, passed, my expenses for staying in Korea ran out and staying in Korea became increasingly burdensome. The hospital said I live in the U.S. and will be returning on May 19th, so I'll be there on my own... . It seems like he was just wasting time. I couldn't return to the United States in my physical condition. My whole body became stiff due to the side effects of the surgery, so I couldn't even ride a plane for 14 hours.

One of the managers there kept asking… He pretends to comfort me as if he feels sorry for me... .But have you booked the flight? I guess they were very curious about whether I was going back to America or not.
 On May 21st, the opinion was finally issued. During my consultation, the doctor at the university hospital said that damage had already occurred inside my abdomen, causing blisters to form on the outside. That's why they say it's impossible to treat blisters that come up due to problems from the inside.
 However, at the hospital where I had the surgery, my body had poor blood circulation… . I said it was because I got chafed while walking and that it was my fault that the blisters appeared.

I was afraid of undergoing surgery after hearing at other large hospitals that it would take at least 2-3 months and that surgery would require hospitalization, so I made an appointment with the plastic surgeon who performed the surgery to discuss my future treatment. There was no call even after the appointment time, so I went to the hospital and found that all the lights were off, everyone had left work, and Manager Han was just about to leave work. When I asked what happened, they said they all left work because I didn't answer the phone. There was no phone call or even a text message. You're lying when you say you called me. I asked them to take down the cafe post, so I took it down, but now it's a hospital appointment and everything, and they just closed the place and left without contacting me. It's like being blown by the wind... ㅠ

Wow… .. How can someone act so outside of common sense? This is the first time in my life that something like this has never happened. Even if I get the surgery okay, I'll be upset if they close the door and leave. How can they do this to me, who has suffered necrosis and can't return to my family... .

I was so angry that I started posting words and pictures of my current state on the cafe again. Since the 30th day, I have been leaving a diary-like post on the plastic surgery cafe “Yeowooya.” There is also a place on Bobby Talk where people write about the side effects of plastic surgery, so I left a picture and a post. All of my posts are being suspended because the hospital found out that I had posted them and asked Naver to delete them on the grounds that they are defaming me every day. Even though it gets deleted every day, I am posting and plan to post every day. I am being sued by the hospital for defamation because of what I posted. I have never slandered the hospital or spread false information in my post. I only posted the facts of my experience. Many people asked me to message them where the hospital was, but I did not respond to comments or messages because I was afraid that those who left messages would also sue me for defamation. I have never given it to you.

According to the proof of contents, it is assumed that I informed others of the name of the hospital through a note... It said that all of the surgery reservations for the reason were canceled and that they would seek compensation for defamation/damages due to the cancellation of the surgery.

I think many people are suffering from similar side effects after surgery at that hospital like me. Several other people also posted similar posts, but they were later taken down. The hospital monitors cafe posts, and if there are posts or comments like this, the hospital takes them down saying they will sue for defamation… It seems like he does. It seems like they are chasing me even if I just leave a comment. So, I couldn't find any bad posts about this hospital on plastic surgery cafes. So, after seeing only good things about the hospital at the cafe, they decided that it was a good hospital and came to have the surgery. I also thought that way and came and had the surgery... . ㅠㅠ
 I am writing this in the public interest to understand how this hospital works and to prevent any more victims like me.

The hospital started threatening me again by sending me a proof of contents asking me to take down the post again.

I requested a refund of the surgery fee and compensation for my stay, but the hospital told me to go to another hospital as it would be transferred to the Medical Injury Compensation Association. They say they will pay the surgery fee/alimony/compensation for loss of business there. However, what I don't understand about this mutual aid association system is that if the patient first pays the surgery fee to the hospital and submits the receipt to the mutual aid association, they then review the percentage of the doctor's negligence and receive compensation equal to the percentage of the negligence. There is nothing in the agreement that says 100% compensation for surgery costs. All the hospitals I went to said I would have to have surgery over a long period of time, and since the surgery is not covered by health insurance, the cost ranges from tens of millions to 100 million won. I can't afford to pay for this surgery.

Currently, it has been nearly 40 days since surgery, and my body is still not improving.
 As the necrotic area and the incision line widen, they become wider every time I walk, causing very severe pain. As you can see in the picture, the gaping part is where the necrotic part meets, so I don't think it will be possible to sew it up.
 Yesterday, it seemed like there was fluid coming out of my belly button, so I'll have to wait and see...
 I started to wonder if this sculpting technique was a proven surgery.
 Maybe it's because of the sculpting technique, but I can't feel my abdomen and it's so hard that it feels like I'm touching the fat part of raw pork belly... . The area where the lymphatic circulation in my thighs and the area where my rectus abdominis muscle is tied feels like the burnt flesh is being torn apart, and it's really painful as if the flesh is being torn apart every time I wake up. I still can't stand 100% straight. If I force myself to stand, I feel the pain of the injured area being torn open again and the burned flesh being torn apart, so my posture is hunched over.
 My thighs feel hot... Itchy... I want to cover myself with a blanket and sleep well, but it's so hot that I can't sleep well.

My two 8-year-old children are crying every day, asking when their mother will come home, but I feel indescribably sad and angry at not being able to return and putting it off for a week.
 After learning about my situation, my husband said he would come to Korea with her children. I'm finally meeting my children, but how can I go to a big hospital, get hospitalized, and have surgery? ㅠㅠ
 I really want to meet my children, touch them, hug them, and sleep with them. You're at an age where you really need mom's help, and I'm so sorry that I can't be there for you right now... . I'm really angry at my helpless situation... I persuaded my husband for 7 years to have this amazing surgery, but the results were terrible. My friends and acquaintances in the U.S. were so jealous that I was going to Korea... . I also came to Korea with such excitement that I never dreamed that I would encounter such trouble.

As I posted every day like this, there were people who continued to subscribe to my posts and felt the same pain as me. And since I heard that this should be widely known through various media, I am gathering the courage to post this.

These days, even when I stay still, I can't stop crying. This truly absurd situation makes me sad, angry, painful, depressed, suffocating, and heartbreaking. I don't think I've ever experienced something so unfair and resentful in my 45 years of life.

really! I requested my surgery report and chart, and they said it would take at least 3 days to be issued, but I received it in 10 days, and on May 7th, it was acknowledged as necrosis, but it was not even recorded as necrosis on the chart. In addition, I requested a medical opinion in order to receive treatment at another hospital, but the medical opinion did not even say necrosis, but instead said it was a blister.
 Also, this is my first time seeing a medical referral (opinion) like this.

[The above patient was a patient who underwent abdominal lift surgery (abdominoplasty) at our hospital on April 23, 2024. After surgery, partial blisters were observed in the front of the lower abdomen, so dressing and skin regeneration treatment were performed. I would like to request future treatment, but I ask that you please be kind to the patient.]

There is no mention of necrosis in the chart or treatment request form.

I started to wonder what happened during my 7 hour and 30 minute surgery at a one-man doctor hospital, so I asked the hospital to view the CCTV, but they only gave an ambiguous response, saying that CCTV filming was not mandatory and that they said there was CCTV and then said there was no CCTV. It's lined up.

My post on the cafe yesterday disappeared again today, and I am posting again today, 39 days after my surgery.

If there is a journalist or lawyer reading this, please do not just pass by and help... ..
 Every comment from everyone who commented on my post is very valuable and helpful. Thank you so much.

Thank you for reading this long post.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

zenezen 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 19803] Address
웨일브 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 312D9] Address
어케흐엥 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 33BDD] Address
빠마맘 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 246EA] Address
건강이최고임 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 2C098] Address
qwerty103 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 85297] Address
균니 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 8A770] Address
또띠앙 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 4EB67] Address
학생미다 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 26D63] Address
익명 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 85223] Address
뜬껍세로 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 48F44] Address
안녕하쇼용 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : BE127] Address
다음생엔카리나 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 31297] Address
로로77 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 32C5A] Address
오롤리공 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 41302] Address
거상 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 18BB2] Address
노크노크똑똑 3 Months ago 3 Months ago [CODE : 33FBB] Address
저웅잉 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
도를 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 45
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
쌍커풀
트임
눈매교정
눈밑지방재배치
중년눈성형
Photo Reviews
Facialbone job - 신상성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 16 Like 0
전부터 턱살만 심각하게 찌는거같아서 ㅅㅅ성형외과 방문했는데 이중턱지흡이랑 묶기 고정+두꺼비목1단계 받음 수술전은 수술 후 일주일 됐을때 사진임! 수술전에 턱라인 나오게 찍은 사진 거의 없고 정면사수하면서 꽃밭침한거밖에 없어서 저게 딱 일주일차 사진인데 젤 붓기 심하기도 했고 수술 괜찮게 된건가..? 싶을 때ㅎ.. 수술하고 나선 저렇게 숙여도 이중턱 안접히고 살땜에 얼굴형 파묻히던느낌도 좋아짐ㅎㅎ 흉터 걱정했는데 생각보다 빨리 …
13 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 쿠키성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 18 Like 0
주변에서는 얼굴형 별로 다듬을 필요없다고 했지만 저는 얼굴이 넓다고 생각했어요 ㅠ 그래서 계속 고민하는것보단 하는게 낫다고 판단해서 수술받았습니다 옛날에 아는언니가 쿠키에서 수술 성공한게 기억나서 저도 쿠키에서 받았어요~! (수술 성공한 아는 언니는 제가 본 사람들 중 얼굴라인 최고였어요) 붓기 관련해서는 수술 당일부터 1주 사이에 생각보단 많이 빠졌던거 같아요~ 아무래도 얼굴에 살이 있는 스탈이 아니라 그런건지 쑥쑥 빠지더라구요! 원래…
16 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 메이트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 26 Like 0
내가 이런글을 많이 안써봐서 미안하지만 반말로 할게 ㅠㅠ 때는 바야흐로 9년전 눈 전문 병원에서 쌍꺼풀과 앞트임을 하고, 누호라는부분이 심각히 튀어나와서 이제야 재건 해보려고 열심히 서치를 해찌. 그리고 한 두곳 추려졌는데 첫번째 가자마자 상담하고 바로 싸인했어;; 이유는 ? 실장님이 일단너무 좋으셨거든 의학 용어나 수술방법도 모르다 보니 좀 답답 할 수 있는데도 천천히 들어주시더니 한쪽만 하는게 좋겠다는거야? 원장선생님…
20 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 마노성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 46 Like 0
돌출귀중에서도 귓바퀴 부분이 크게 돌출되어 있던 형태라서 해떴을 때 그림자보면 정말 귀에 날개 달아놓은 것 같은 형상이었는데 이제 완전히 탈출했어요 ㅠㅠ 수술할 때 돌출된 부분 조절하면서 귀가 밸런스잇게 잘잡힌거 같아서 매우 만족하는중이에요 그 진짜 태어날때부터 원래 이모양이었던거처럼 자연스럽다 생각해요 ㅎㅎ 해보니까 직장다니시는분들 주말껴서 하셔도 무조건 가능이에요. 저는 추석 연휴때 연차 마구 이어붙어서 수술하고 회복할 시간 계산까지했었…
28 Minutes ago
Bomb job Cmt 0 View 53 Like 0
가슴 수술 3개월차야~~ 일주일~한달까지는 시간 진짜 안간다 생각했었는데 막상 지나고 보니까 시간 빨리 지나간듯? 벌써 3개월차니까...?! 나는 가슴수술 알아볼 때 여기는 잘 모르던 시기라 ㄱㄴㅇㄴ 같은 성형 어플이랑 카페 같은데 이 잡듯이 후기 찾아봤었고 ((가슴 수술 경력, 원장님 상담 디테일, 병원에서 해주는 사후관리 등등......)) 내 기준 뭐 하나 놓치는 것 없이 발품 열심히 팔아서 수술 할 병원 찾았었어 보형물은 멘토 엑스트라…
31 Minutes ago
Nose job - 디에이성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 52 Like 0
기존에는 비순각이 들어가 있어서 입체감이 떨어지고 입툭튀처럼 보이는 게 너무 스트레스였거든 조금 세련되게 코끝을 정리하고 싶었는데 가본 병원들 중에 디에이가 비순각을 이상적으로 뽑아주길래 여기서 했어 여자는 95~110도가 적당하다는데 지금이 딱 그 범위에 들어가는 거 같아 옆모습에서 제일 큰 효과를 보고 있어서 너무 좋아 코끝 떨어지지 않게 제대로 고정 해주셔서 지금까지도 잘 유지되는 중이야
43 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 입체성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 55 Like 0
사각턱이 많이 발달 됐었고 턱 튀나와 있는게 고민이 심해서 입체에서 윤곽 수술 받았습니다 사각턱, 피질절골, 턱끝 수술 받았고 누가봐도 확실히 느껴질만큼 개선이 잘 됐습니다! 턱 감각도 무뎠던게 많이 돌아왔고 생활하는데에도 지장이 없어 너무 편하고 좋네요
49 Minutes ago
Nose job Cmt 1 View 67 Like 0
8년 동안 되게 길게 고민한 코한게 4달전이네요 벌써 전엔 뭉퉁하게 생겼단 소리 들었는데 그땐 그게 뭔소린가 했어요; 근데 지금보니깐 코 때문이였나봅니다 매부리코가 심해서 굴곡이 굉장히 심했는데 매끈해진 콧대만 얻어가도 성공한 수술이다 싶은데 인상까지 달라지니까 좋네요
52 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 플래너성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 47 Like 0
인중이 워낙 길었어서 하관이 너무 콤플렉스였음 어느정도의 흉을 감안하고서라도 하고 싶은 마음 ㅜ 인중 길면 중안면부 엄청 길어보이고 노안이미지로 보임 진짜로,, 인중골도 없어서 축소하는김에 C컬로 만들어주는 인중오목술 같이함 일자로 축 내려온 인중에서 축소 + 인중골 같이 하니까 더 짧아보이는 느낌이 듦 입술 말린것도 효과 보는듯한 느낌? 3주 정도 지나니까 인중 딱딱해진 것도 많이 풀림 인중축소 관련해서는 후기 별로 없길래 사진 모…
1 Hours ago