Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽지방]

Review of 1 type of contoured square jaw (1) - Choosing a hospital and the day of surgery

마라롱샤맛있어 2024-05-24 (금) 22:42 1 Months ago 3896 [CODE : 52B37]
Hello everyone,
 I had contour surgery on the 13th and am now quite recovered so I am writing a review!
 In fact, I went to Sungyesa to find out everything. I hope it helps those who are preparing for outlines
 (I risk my whole family and am not a broker, but if I am a broker, I will commit suicide immediately.)

1. My specs:

Early 30s / Underweight / No facial fat at all Skeleton .. / When viewed from the front, she is slim, but she has cheekbones and a wide side chin.
 *Special note: I have sick family members, so I nursed several major general anesthesia surgeries at a university hospital.

2. Standards set by the hospital

First of all, I thought about contouring for 10 years and also read reviews. I really saw it a lot.
 Originally, I thought being pretty was the best and wanted to try all three types, but after my family got sick, I realized that health and my own happiness were the most important.
 So, I decided to only do the square jaw, which I had a lot of complex about, and set the standard as follows:

1) The amount of resection should not be excessive: I was afraid of the side effects of coldness because it was cut closer to the nerve line than the others... I want to avoid damaging the sensory or motor nerves, but this is just luck. This is the area of ​​, but it can be prevented if you hit it naturally. And doing this will reduce sagging and swelling of the salivary glands.

2) The director must be in his 40s or early 50s with at least 10 years of surgical experience: Surgeons work with their hands, so age is as important as skill, and I think people of that level are the most skilled. If you are from a large hospital, I looked up all the surgery reviews with the director's name on them.

3) Experienced resident anesthesiologist: Surprisingly, not many people look for the experience of an anesthesiologist, but I think this is also important.
 I chose this hospital because there was a person who was a professor in the anesthesiology department at Seoul National University Hospital.

4) After-care: Actually, it is not that important, but I think it shows that they treat patients poorly.

5) Is the director or manager too pushy or too kind?: This is The same goes for university hospitals, haha. Among the talented surgeons, there are many who are a bit blunt and cool. They are technicians, so they don't have much interest in things like customer service...
 But when it comes to plastic surgery, reflecting my opinion and after-care are important, right? So, after reading the reviews, I filtered out the director who said I was too tired or had a strong opinion, and I also filtered out the director who was so kind and said he could do anything. How does it all work when you're cutting up a person's body? I thought it was trustworthy to have someone who kindly explained why things worked and things that didn't work.

6) Are there any legal battles with patients experiencing side effects? In fact, there is no hospital without side effects. However, the most important thing is whether the doctor has the will and responsibility to correct it. Well, I don't know everything about this from the outside, but I didn't trust the doctor who argued with the patient to the point where it was openly posted on a plastic surgery cafe.

7) Whether or not CCTV can be viewed: Of course,

I didn't care about whether the patient had a blood bag or was discharged the same day.
 This may be a different style for each doctor, but even medical professors who operate on patients whose lives are at risk often fill the blood drums and leave them on until not a single drop of blood comes out. Because that's good for recovery. So, I thought that the hospital that was suffering from pain was more trustworthy.
 Since I don't know what side effects may occur after general anesthesia, I thought it would be best to go to a hospital that allows hospitalization as much as possible. This is a difference in personal values!

After considering all these things, I made reservations for two consultations. Overall, it is a natural, safe hospital with high patient satisfaction!

3. Consultation

: First, consult with a private hospital that is not famous in Seongyesa. There are two doctors, but the director specializes in contouring and the other one seems to have a sharp eye? There was a bit of a wait and most of the customers were foreigners, but the staff were generally friendly. I took the Citi and went in for a consultation.
 As I heard, the manager has a friendly and non-coercive style. I had a complex about the side of my face rather than the front, so I went for a long curved square jaw. He said it would be nice to have a cheekbone, but it didn't matter if I didn't.

Soon the representative director came in and had another consultation, and the director was also honest and calm. I displayed my CT scan and consulted while measuring the bone angle.

It was a consultation for a square jaw, and the director must have noticed the cheekbones first. Haha. It's the cheekbones that any plastic surgery clinic would want. There would be less sagging, and I'm the type that would benefit a lot from the cheekbones. However, he said that it doesn't matter if I don't have it as long as I don't have a complex. If I had a square jaw and there would be a significant difference in my frontal appearance, he would have definitely recommended clowns, but since that wasn't the case, he told me to either not do it or do it later if it didn't bother me.

And I also have a bit of a witch's chin haha. He said, 'If you want to find fault with plastic surgery, there's no limit to what you can do,' and he also talked about my front chin. However, since I looked thin from the front, he said there was no need to do this at my age. It seemed like you agreed with just fixing the overall complex.

He said that there is a lot to be shaved off for a square jaw, and that if you do a long curve + cortical bone, there will be a 20-30% improvement in the front and an 80% improvement in the sides. He said that the nerve line was located high so it could be cut sufficiently. 

I mentioned that I had undergone other procedures after that, and I heard that I got sculpted because I didn't have facial fat, so my cheekbones would have been more prominent before I got it, right? He said
 yes, so I got it right, and the cheekbones got a little better, but the chin was still square. I said this, and he chuckled.
 That's roughly how the consultation ended.

4. Schedule + surgery amount

As you can see, the atmosphere for the consultation was good and all of the above items were met... I liked it overall, so I just canceled the next consultation and made a date. A whopping 3 days after the consultation hahaha
 I usually work really hard on my feet (I've been to 4 different nose places but still can't decide^^...) so I thought I'd just do it here.  

The time was set at 10 a.m. and the price was 100,000 won more than the app advertising amount. Mid 3 million won range. I received a discount on the condition that I write a review myself on ㄱㅇㅇㄴ ㅂㅂㅌ. But I haven't used it even once because they didn't tell me to use it.

They said I could visit the hospital to watch CCTV at any time within a month after the surgery, and because I had a square jaw, I was told that I would be hospitalized for one day, and that I would also have to wear a urine strip on the day of the surgery. I thought this was a good thing, because if you fall while going to the bathroom while still under anesthesia, you'll have a headache...
 I had an electrocardiogram/blood test done at the hospital and a nearby internal medicine clinic, and the director of the anesthesiology department told me when I could stop taking the medicine I was taking.

The reservation deposit was 10%, and I paid it 3 days before the surgery, agreeing that I would not get it back if I paid it.

The surgery date is 3 days later on the same day.
 I went to the hospital alone in the morning, paid the bill, changed clothes, and listened to the instructions. I was very distraught when I wrote the consent form, saying that I could die during the surgery because I was under general anesthesia. ㅠㅠ Still, the director was kind and comforted me.
 I saw the director one last time before going into surgery, and the director explained once again while looking at the CT that the surgery would be done this way. Also, if you have any further questions,

I would like you to do it naturally. Although the surgery is effective, I am most afraid of functional abnormalities. They say that the scariest thing about it is that it cuts close to the nerve line, causing pain or other painful side effects. The director said he would understand and take care of that.

6. After the surgery

and what... I went into the operating room around 11:30, closed my eyes, and when I opened it, it was a recovery room lol
 I don't have a watch so I don't know the exact time, but I think it was around 12 o'clock? The nurse helped me and laid me down on the bed in the recovery room.
 I thought 10 times that I was glad that I survived.

I didn't tell him not to sleep, but I forced myself not to sleep and continued to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth. Pneumonia and other side effects after general anesthesia are mostly caused by the anesthetic gas not being released. Even when my family members were having surgery, they kept making me take deep breaths... so I also forced myself to keep taking deep breaths. 

Then I touched my face, and fortunately, I had feeling in my skin and lips, my mouth was open enough to fit a finger in, and there was no other pain. 
 I thought it was really fortunate that I was able to close my mouth and align my teeth after applying a little bit of force. My voice was hoarse, but it came out... Instead, my throat really hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

After having such a hard time, a few hours later, they gave me water to drink, and the director and manager came to see me.
 When I said hello, he was surprised how I could say this already. Haha. Then, I heard about the surgery from the director.
 The surgery itself was completed very quickly, there was no bleeding at all, and he said it was cut smoothly without exposing the nerve cords. Next, they looked at the wounds in my mouth, asked if I had drank water, and checked my condition.
 Usually, swelling and pain are proportional to the surgery time, but I was glad that they did it really quickly and cleanly... 
 The director also told me that he had a hard time changing the ice pack when I outlined him, and he was so kind that it made me cry a little.

Anyway, other than the neck pain, there are other problems. I didn't feel it so I was relieved and went to sleep while using my phone. A nurse came in and out all night, constantly changing ice packs and checking vitals.

The next morning after discharge, I woke up, pulled out a urine strip, and went to the treatment room to see the director again. He told me that the pain was removed and the jawline was cut in this way to reflect the requests made before the surgery. Actually, I didn't think I would see the director again, but it was good to see him again.
 After that, after listening to various precautions, I took a taxi with my guardian and went home.

Since my mouth opened easily, as soon as I got home I ate some yogurt and pumpkin porridge and took the medicine.
 From then on, it was a war with my cough ㅜㅜ

It got too long so I'll talk about it in the next post...
 I won't tell you the name of the hospital because it hasn't even been 2 weeks since I had the surgery hahaha... I might suddenly develop side effects or complaints

(oh and!!
 I Fortunately, I survived, and there were no other major side effects, but I'll talk about it in the next episode because it's a surgery that's hard on the body. The recovery at the hospital was ridiculously fast. I also suffered from jaw pain and neck pain... I had no feeling in my mouth. Anyway,

I hope everyone makes a careful decision, and
 if you have any questions, I'll answer them slowly!

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

신시ㅣ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 30E34] Address
성형은 이게 처음이야? 나는 코수술 욕심 안 낸게 후회가 가끔 돼서 윤곽은 그냥 처음부터 빡세게 해버릴까 싶었어.. 후기 고마워

마라롱샤맛있어 Writer 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 52B37] Address
[@신시ㅣ] 아닝 눈은 이것저것 했고 시술도 다양하게 받았어! 그치만 이렇게 큰 수술은 처음이야ㅋㅋㅋ 내가 좀 자연스러운 이미지가 추구미라 더 안전주의로 갈수 있었던거 같아
피치나나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2AE46] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마라롱샤맛있어 Writer 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 5201B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지지방jjbb123 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 45683] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
묘나묘나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 7DFD8] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
빙빙빈빈빙빙 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 91B9E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
선린 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1D2C7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

선린 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1D2C7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
goep4734 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : AC469] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
말리와나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 312DE] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
송예사 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2C0A3] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
딸기뚜왈기람보 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 41421] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만이29 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2A886] Address
자세한 후기 고마워..!! 진짜 자세하다
익명 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 194B3] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
주현22 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 33BCD] Address
헐 진짜 디테일하게 잘 썼다... 어디 병원인지 궁금해
준강서강준 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 30F94] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
윤아하 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 49BC7] Address
시간 지나면 또 글 올려줘
자세하고 재밌게 글을 잘 써줘서 쉬지 않고 쭉 재미나게 읽었어 ㅎ
사랑지 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2AA55] Address
지금은 어뗘????
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
뽀삐봅 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 49625] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아잉슈페너 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2EA60] Address
후기 고마워 지금 붓기는 어때?
윈터터 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2BAF0] Address
붓기는 어땠엉?! 나도 자연스러운거 원해서 그러는데 병원 어딘지 공유해줄 수 있을깡?!
유성유성 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 33B55] Address
다음편이 기다려지는건 나만 그래?ㅋㅋㅋ
샤프심 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 79269] Address
우와 후기 엄청 자세히 적었네 수술 받느라 고생했어 윤곽 관심있는데 정보 고마웡ㅎ
찌뇨옹 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 5332F] Address
후기 진짜 정성으로 적었다bb
루쿠스 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 15AE5] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
루쿠스 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 15AE5] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
iisoub 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 18BD3] Address
와 진짜 꼼꼼하게 알아본 게 느껴져,,, 너무 고생 많았어ㅠㅠㅠ 도움이 많이 된 것 같아!!
솜카 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 6862D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김동동구리ㅣ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2C0D3] Address
어디 병원인지 넘 궁그매ㅐ
바닐라아수크림 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2B47D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쭈라안 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 29C74] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
whyrano321 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1A1BB] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아아dldl 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 8520F] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
송예정 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 4EB8E] Address
강같은 글이다 .. 윤곽 알아보고있는데 참고할게 고마우ㅜ
된다뭐든 30 Days ago 30 Days ago [CODE : E92C6] Address
자세한 후기 고마워..!어디서 했는지도 알 수 있을까?
윤닝ㅇ 29 Days ago 29 Days ago [CODE : 38747] Address
후기2 궁금해,,
홧티잉 28 Days ago 28 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
류동원 27 Days ago 27 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
유후리아 25 Days ago 25 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
라떼바닐라 23 Days ago 23 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
빙그레냥냥 21 Days ago 21 Days ago Address
나도 7월 초에 윤곽 수술 잡아놨는데 병원 알수 있을까? 그리고 큰 붓기 빠지는데는 얼마나 걸렸어?
스컬현 20 Days ago 20 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
또래이 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
혹시 병원 정보알수있을까?
고양이친구 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
글 잘읽엇어! 고마오! 혹시 병원 정보 알수 잇을까?
차차chacha 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
나 성예사에서 이런 후기는 처음보는거 같아..  후기 잘 읽었어. 한달정도 지난 지금은 어떤지 궁금해!  나 광대랑 옆턱 진지하게 생각중인데 많이 무서워서ㅠㅠ 혹시 상담 고려했던 두 병원 알려줄 수 있어? 수술한 병원 정보도 알려주면 너무 고마워ㅠㅠㅠ
Dkssud88 12 Days ago 12 Days ago Address
예사.... 지방러라 발품 팔러 다니기 너무 힘든데 예사가 수술한 병원 알려주면 정말 고마울 것 같아 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 109
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
코끝성형
쌍커풀
눈매교정
눈밑지방재배치
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job - 아이핏성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 4 Like 0
약 10년 전 매몰한 눈이 라인이 점점 낮아져 인라인으로 되어 고민하다 매몰 재수술 하는 김에 앞트임, 눈밑지도 같이 하게 되었어 내 글 보면 알겠지만 상담 많이 가고 받았는데 눈밑지가 가장 고난도 수술이라 잘하는 병원을 선택하고 싶었고, 눈 결과물도 좋으면서 그 중에 상담 실장님과 원장님 소통이 가장 좋았던 여기로 결정하고 수술까지 2주 안걸렸던 것 같아 수술 당일은 세가지 수술 동시에 해서 두시간 정도 걸렸던 것 같고, CCTV도 있고 수…
5 Minutes ago
Nose job - 프리미어성형외과 Cmt 0 View 35 Like 0
진짜 솔직하게 까놓고 말해서 본판이 못난 편이라고는 생각 안했는데 매번 거울이나 사진보면서 느낀게 눈이 좀만 또렷하고 라인이 높으면 예쁠 것 같은데... 코도 매부리 좀 잡히고 얄쌍하면 훨씬 예쁠 것 같은데... 이런 생각들만 자꾸 들더라구..... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 계속 고민만 하다가 한번 사는 인생 예쁘게 살자! 이런 생각으로 바로 알아보기 시작했어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그래서 우선 내 추구하는 스타일을 잘 살려줄 수 있는 곳 그리고 눈코 둘다 전문적…
10 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 제이티성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
나도 드디어 후기쓴당 :) 성예사 절개쌍수이벤트보고 제이티성형외과 후기보고 다른 곳에서 발품팔다 오늘 마지막 상담한단 마음으로 왔다가 점심때 상담받고 당일 오후 수술실 있어서 했어~ (라면 먹음 붓는 스탈이라 하루라도 빨리 해서 자연스러워지고 싶은 마음에) 수술은 생각보다 금방 끝났어! 수술실 넘 춥드라ㅠ 지금은 이게 사람 눈인가 싶음.. 그래서 사진은 며칠 지나고 올려볼께! 안아프다 생각했는데 시간 지나니 눈맞은거처럼 아프다;; …
53 Minutes ago
Bomb job Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
수술 정보 - 보형물: 모티바 - 용량: 왼오 275 - 절개: 겨절 예전부터 가슴이 진짜 콤플렉스라서 성형하고 싶었는데 드디어 수술했어. 근데 고통 별로 없는 편이라구 하셨는데 생각보다 넘 아프고 피통도 불편하다ㅜ 휴가 일주일인데 더 쉬어야 하는 건 아닌가 걱정돼.. 3일만에 출근하셨다는 분들 진짜 대단.. 이쁘게 잘 회복하면 좋겠당
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 62 Like 0
눈밑이 어두컴컴하고 늙어보이는 느낌때문에 약간 스트레스 있었는데 수술하고나서 애굣살만 보이고 눈밑은 환해진 느낌이라 진짜 대만족하는중! 근데 눈밑지 수술하고 2주까지는 멍이랑 붓기땜에 스트레스 진짜 많이 받았었음.. 그래도 지금은 대만족이라 행복그자체임
1 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 아이디병원 ID Hospital Cmt 1 View 77 Like 0
사진찍으면 꼭 실물보다 커보이는 얼굴도 짜증낫고.. 머 수술하는데 이래저래 이유 많지뭐.. 걱정했던것보다는 붓기가 그래도 잘 빠지는거 같아서 다행인듯. 근데 이게 윤곽하고 나서의 장점? 이라고 해야되나 음식을 입 팍팍 벌리고 못먹으니까 쬐끔 다이어트가 되네.. 뭐 근데 그렇다고 드라미틱하게 살빠지는건 아니니까.. 참고들 하구..나는 또 나름 잘먹긴 하는거같기도.. 2주차 까지 병원에서 관리 받고 오니까 확실히 도움은 더 되는듯.. 병원에서 …
2 Hours ago
Bomb job - 나나성형외과 Cmt 0 View 148 Like 0
I always wanted to have surgery because my breasts were too small, but this time I got surgery at Nana and got a completely glamorous body, so I'm writing this review with happiness. What I wanted was to have the surgery so that it wouldn't make me loo…
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 역삼 강남미의원 Cmt 0 View 67 Like 0
15년 연초 고등학교 졸업하고 엄마가 쌍꺼풀 수술 하자고 병원 데려가서 절개 쌍꺼풀 + 앞트임 + 눈매교정 함 처음 받는 성형이라 자연스럽게 해달라고 염불을 하면서 들어갔고 결과 좋았음. 20대 초반에 눈 하나 고치고 연애 쉽게 했다. 대신 5년 뒤에 오른쪽 눈 눈매교정이 풀리기 시작함. 이건 자연스럽게 해 달라고 해서 어쩔 수 없는 것 같음. 그저께 다른데서 눈매교정 절개로 재수술 받고 왔는데 의사쌤이 기존 쌍꺼풀 라인 살려서 절개 들어가…
2 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 365mc병원 강남본점 Cmt 1 View 92 Like 0
지흡할지 람스할지 고민 진짜 많이 한거 같은데 고민한 시간이 아까웠음ㅎㅎ 마른 비만형이다 보니 주변에서 그게 무슨 스트레스 받을 일이냐고 했지만.. 나는 어깨가 전체적인 체형으로 볼 때 비율이 있는편이라 팔뚝살이 조금만 생겨도 상체 벌크업 되는 기분이구 상의도 팔 때문에 큰 거 입는게 핏이 안살아서 받았어 붓기가 팔꿈치 쪽에 약간 남았었지만 뒷볼록이 전체 소멸 됐고 결과는 대만족임!!!! 여름이라 반팔 입을건데 스트레스 안받아도 되니 자신감도…
2 Hours ago