Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[성형수다]

This is why men should not get plastic surgery under any circumstances.

익명 2024-05-04 (토) 16:47 4 Months ago 47613 [CODE : 1B64A]

It's okay for women to deliberately show off their makeup, but

not for men.

Even if you've had plastic surgery,
 you can't wear makeup, and even if you do,

1. you'll be treated as gay (if you're really gay...? Hmm, slut)
 2. sharp-eyed women will notice (in fact, most of the time) )
 3. Difficult to appeal masculine beauty (This is a big deal, if it's Cha Eun-woo's level, it doesn't matter if he wears makeup, but since he's an idol in the first place, it's meaningless unless he's going to learn and wear dozens of makeup every day. What's even more important is that even if he gets plastic surgery, he won't be like Cha Eun-woo)

Idols in their early 20s or younger There is sometimes a demand for it from girls who are like hot guys, and it can work,
 but as you get older, you get left out, and in the eyes of high-ranking women,
 you wonder what you're doing. Well, since you're going to be a hottie at night, it's a good idea to do it if you want to show off your features well in the dark, but I guarantee you that you'll need to wear makeup for about a year before it loses its color. You'll get a sense of it from the makeup.
 I don't know what kind of face
 they are because they're regular guys, so I can't even tell how to apply what color.
 It'll take a really long time just to get a feel for the contouring.
 I don't even think that an ordinary guy would do that annoying thing.
 Anyway, until I understand about makeup. You will go through a lot of trial and error.

"I don't need it all, I want to look good even with plastic surgery. Women are crazy when I look good even with plastic surgery."

In reality, I am a well-maintained natural beauty.

It is natural to be attracted to a naturally handsome woman, and no matter how much plastic surgery technology has improved, I am almost always attracted to handsome men. Naturally
 handsome men and women are beyond compare.

Men just need to exercise, find fashion, hair, and mood that suits their style, and invest the rest in skin care.

Even if you get your eyebrows tattooed naturally, women have mixed feelings about it, saying it looks obvious, but
 plastic surgery is terrible and
 doesn't show
up . But it wasn't. Even if
 you just look at the eyes, there's a unique feeling of plastic surgery.
 If you look at a photo or video, you can't tell, so you have to see the real thing. In
 particular, the nose is really ugly, and

for men with white fur, naturalness is the life and charm.
 If it doesn't look natural, you can't help but feel a sense of alienation and dislike it.

+If you look at the comments, there are people who want to meet Song Kang, who looks more like plastic surgery than an ugly man who is a monster of nature,
 but no, that's natural;;
 In the first place, if you make the comparison premise like that, it doesn't make sense.
 As I wrote before, it's impossible to have a face like Cha Eun-woo or Song Kang even if you have plastic surgery. LOL. Why do you keep asking me to meet Song Kang, who looks like she has plastic surgery? LOL The only way to get a face like Song Kang after plastic surgery is because the original version is handsome. I don't want to talk about it, but...
 I'm talking about actors and idols. They are people who make a living from their faces in the first place.
 Management can also be included in plastic surgery, so I'm not trying to stop them, but
 at least they have their body, fashion, hair, skin, etc., and then they do plastic surgery when they feel bad. That's what I'm saying.. That's also what I'm saying that you should really think hard about and don't do at all possible.
 And this is the same for me, and if you look at surveys or things like that, it's true that women are still dissatisfied with men's plastic surgery regardless of whether they're handsome or ugly.
 Even if you watch it on YouTube or something like that, most women still don't like plastic surgery.
 It is a widely known fact that women do not want their boyfriends to have plastic surgery, and although they do not know about dating, they do not prefer it when it comes to getting married and having children.
 The example may be a bit extreme, but are the married beauties Kim Tae-hee, Han Ga-in, Min Hyo-rin, and
 their spouses all in the same level of appearance? Rain, Yeon Jung-hoon, and Taeyang, if you look at them calmly, they are not even good people.
 Let's assume that they are ordinary people? Seongyesa posted a photo of snow. I bet most people would like to have eye surgery, right? So, if they get eye plastic surgery, will they look better than they do now? It's rather strange,
 the writing skills are poor, and the writing is gibberish, but as long as there's at least one person who understands what's being said, that's enough for me.
 For a man, his face is as important as his abilities. I'm not denying the importance of the face. Of course it's good to be good looking...
 But unlike women, men can appeal in many areas even if they're good looking...
 Do you know how important this aura is to a person's charm?
 If you have this kind of aura,
 you won't be able to tell a lie, and
 even if you have a ㅍㅌㅊ face, you can eat up other ㅅㅌㅊ faces with their charm.
 The aura literally makes people bewitched, so they say it's cute,
 and usually, it disappears when you get plastic surgery.
 It's not just the eyes and nose. .. If you look at the reviews of men around me who have had plastic surgery or here, I am honestly satisfied with myself, but I keep thinking in my head that the previous version is better.

The article was long,
 but I am not stopping you from getting plastic surgery. But for men,
 even if you think about it carefully, the side effects are the worst. The enemy focuses on the eyes and skin treatments and
 competes with soft power such as confidence, intellectual charm, fashion, and humor.
 These factors make a man and create an atmosphere.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

본오본오 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
이런 글에 좋아요 참..
괭이가족 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
하 두상성형 하고싶은데ㅠ
넌덜 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
와~ 진짜 공감 완전 가요!! ㅠㅠ
lilillilil 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
불편한 요소가 글에 포함되있다고 느낄 수는 있어도 본질을 잘 짚은 글이네 글 써줘서 고마워!!
말리부1 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
와.. 나 여잔데 내가 느끼는 바 여기에 다 들어있음…
남자들아 제발 성형하지마 ㅜㅜ 진짜로
그 돈으로 운동해 몸 만들어 피부관리하고
그냥 자기관리해
포도모도 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
난성형후가좋아보여
타놀 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
전혀 공감안됨
성형했다고 화장을 왜함?
앵간한 수술흉터는 3개월정도 지나면
거의 모를정도로 커버되는구만
김두123 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
그래도 결국 본인만족아닐까
아드 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
글 더럽게 못쓰네
처엉담 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
이상하다..?
친구들끼리 이런주제로 얘기한적 있는데
적어도 내 주위애들은 한명도 빠짐없이 전부 다
성형안하고 가꿀줄 모르는 남자애들보다
자기한테 돈 투자해서 관리하고 꾸밀줄 아는 남자애들을 더 좋아하던데..?
제발좀 남자들도 꾸미고 가꿧으면ㅋㅋ 이라고 생각하는데..

쓰니 무슨 얼굴로 화나는일 있던거 아니지?..예를들면 성형한것 같은 남자애한테 개쳐발렷다거나..ㅋㅋ
화장얘기하는게 진짜 왜케 너무너무 어설프지ㅋㅋ

글에 화가 잔뜩 뭍어있네ㅋㅋㅋ
그런다고 쓰니가 잘생겨지는거 아니야ㅠ
많이 힘들어보이는구나ㅋㅋ
근데 너무 티나게 썻다..

글쓴거보니 능지 많이 딸린거같은데
열폭글 쓰냐구 고생했네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

마지막 한마디: G-RAL 염병50하네
개웃김 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
쓰니 화 많이 낫네?
E222 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
맞아 물론 다 자기선택이고 적당히가 좋지만, 남자는 그냥 피부관리랑 운동만 해도 됌. 아예 아무것도 관리 안하는 남자들이 넘 많아서 여자에 비해 과해지면 확 부자연스러운듯
뿌셔버리기 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
너나 하지마
아주구 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
그니까 글쓴이가 하고싶은말은 여자들은 개나소나 다 성형하니까 티나도 상관없는데 남자들은 그렇지 않고 남자다움이 죽는경우가 대부분이니까 하지말라는거야?
ㅂㅈㄹㅈㄷㅎ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
그냥 쓰레기글.ㅋ 남자건 여자건 컴플렉스 심한부위는 째고 치고 하는거지
익명 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
ㅋㅋ 글 퍼온 거 보소 쭉빵 마렵노
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 66
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
쌍커풀
트임
지방이식
이마거상
다른데서 코수술하고 이상해서 11일째에 이주철 원장님한테 상담받고 15일차에 코 재수술했어요. 첫수술 어디서 했는지 말은 할 수 없는데 정말 망해서 이건 기다려도 어떻게 안되는거다 느낌이 와서 알아보다가 3곳 상담 예약했는데 마지막 한곳 안가고 두번째 상담에 바로 예약금 걸고 수술햇어요 슈가성형외과는 대기도 안길고 하루에 한명만 수술하고 상담 시간도 1시간 좀 넘게 해주실 만큼 잘해주셔서 어차피 재수술은 다 비쌀텐데 나한테 신경써주는 곳에서 하자 라는 생각으로 했는데 지금 붓기가 있지만 이제 자연스러운 라인되고 사람같아졌어요....ㅠㅠ 정말 힘든 시간이였어요 지금 두달차고 앞으로도 경과 계속 지켜보겠지만 지금까지 문제 없고 라인 예뻐서 일부러 로그인해서 남겨요
Photo Reviews
Petit/Laser job - 아비쥬의원 강남점 Cmt 0 View 21 Like 0
인모드 fx 받았는데 멍은 정말 심하게 들었고 1주 반 정도 지난 후에 빠졌어요. 효과는 정말 아주아주 미묘하게 갸름해진것 같아요ㅎ 턱보톡스랑 같이 받아서 둘중에 어떤게 효과가 있었는지는 모르겠지만 앙 다물었을때 느껴지는 근육이 사라진걸로 봐서 리프팅보다는 보톡스 효과가 더 컸던것 같아요!
1 Hours ago
Bomb job Cmt 2 View 147 Like 0
수술한지 한달 반정도 됐는데요,, 전 전부터 가슴 사이가 멀고 흉곽도 어지간한 남자보다 넓은 새뤔이거등오^^.. 모티바 380이면 절대 적게 넣은 게 아닌데도 넘 작아보여서요,, ㅠㅠ 치수 재보니 80E 나왔는데 절대 E론 안 보이고 제일 걱정되는 건 스포츠 브라로 가슴이 안 모이는데 일반 브라차면 모일까요..ㅠ 가슴을 모아본 적이 있어야 알지 껄껄..ㅠ 저는 가슴 모으는 게 소원이라 가슴했는데 스포츠 브라로 안 모이니 아주 애가 탑니다 넘 벌어진 건 …
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 1 View 104 Like 0
광주광역시에서 절개 쌍수 알아보고 있어요.. ㅁㄷㅍ만 상담 가봤는데 눈두덩 지방제거만 하려고 상담 받았던 때라 다시 가볼 예정입니다. 눈이 두툼하고 돌출형이고 잘 부어서 두껍지 않은 인아웃 하고 싶어요 ㅜㅜ 병원 추천 좀 해주세요
4 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이본성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 78 Like 0
부산 첫 쌍수 이번겨울에 할려고 하는데 어디가 좋을까?? 이런적 처음이여서 제발 도와줘ㅠㅠ 앞트임이랑 쌍수만 할거야 1.더페이스성형외과 2. 아이본 성형외과 일단 이 두군데 생각중인데 어때?? 더 좋은곳있음 추천도 해줘!!
5 Hours ago
눈밑지방재배치+눈밑지방이식 한지 6개월차 됨. 그전에는 눈밑에 고랑이 파여서 항상 피곤해보이고 우울한 인상이어서 거울 볼때마다 스트레스였음 수술후 6개월차인 지금은 사진보고서야 아 저랬구나 싶네. 지금은 눈밑을 1도 신경 안쓰니 너무 만족해!
8 Hours ago
순서대로 당일 1일차 2일차입니다.. 자연유착이라서 붓기랑 멍 없을줄 알았는데 생각보다 심해서 놀랬어요.. 피부랑 개기름때문에 필터 조금 처리했어용
9 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 닥터정리반의원 Cmt 2 View 300 Like 0
I've been dieting for a while, and this time I bought my willpower!! But even though I lost weight, my double chin always followed me, and since Chuseok is coming up this time, I decided to get liposuction for my double chin and cheek fat, and I l…
10 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 4 View 330 Like 0
오늘 매몰 30분 수면마취 수술했어 첫번째 사진이 직후고 2,3,4 2시간 후 마지막 사진이 3시간 후 현재! 붓기가 점점 빠지는데 ㅋㅋㅋ 오른쪽이 확실히 더 부어서 조금 다르네 왼쪽눈은 지금이 딱좋은데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 어때 이정도면 잘 된 것 같아?! 참견도 좋아!!(솔직한 답변)
12 Hours ago
기록용으로 남기는 ㄹㅇ 솔직후기,,까먹기 전에 눈에 얼음팩올리고 냅다쓰는중 ​ ㅇㅁㄷ(견과류) 성형외과에서 자연유착 하게되었음 한쪽이 겹주름이라 계속 풀려서 쌍액가끔하는게 짱나기도하고 라인을 좀 높이고싶어서 하게됨 여튼 유명 유튜버가 여기서 했는데 붓기없는걸로 유명하고 가격도 착해서 ㅇㅁㄷ에서 하게됨! 원장님도 상담받았을때 자연스러움추구하시고 훈훈+친절나긋 원래도 예쁜눈이다 좋은말까지 해주시니 홀라당 넘어갔다!!!!!! ​ 일단 17시 수술…
12 Hours ago