Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[성형수다]

This is why men should not get plastic surgery under any circumstances.

익명 2024-05-04 (토) 16:47 3 Months ago 46192 [CODE : 1B64A]

It's okay for women to deliberately show off their makeup, but

not for men.

Even if you've had plastic surgery,
 you can't wear makeup, and even if you do,

1. you'll be treated as gay (if you're really gay...? Hmm, slut)
 2. sharp-eyed women will notice (in fact, most of the time) )
 3. Difficult to appeal masculine beauty (This is a big deal, if it's Cha Eun-woo's level, it doesn't matter if he wears makeup, but since he's an idol in the first place, it's meaningless unless he's going to learn and wear dozens of makeup every day. What's even more important is that even if he gets plastic surgery, he won't be like Cha Eun-woo)

Idols in their early 20s or younger There is sometimes a demand for it from girls who are like hot guys, and it can work,
 but as you get older, you get left out, and in the eyes of high-ranking women,
 you wonder what you're doing. Well, since you're going to be a hottie at night, it's a good idea to do it if you want to show off your features well in the dark, but I guarantee you that you'll need to wear makeup for about a year before it loses its color. You'll get a sense of it from the makeup.
 I don't know what kind of face
 they are because they're regular guys, so I can't even tell how to apply what color.
 It'll take a really long time just to get a feel for the contouring.
 I don't even think that an ordinary guy would do that annoying thing.
 Anyway, until I understand about makeup. You will go through a lot of trial and error.

"I don't need it all, I want to look good even with plastic surgery. Women are crazy when I look good even with plastic surgery."

In reality, I am a well-maintained natural beauty.

It is natural to be attracted to a naturally handsome woman, and no matter how much plastic surgery technology has improved, I am almost always attracted to handsome men. Naturally
 handsome men and women are beyond compare.

Men just need to exercise, find fashion, hair, and mood that suits their style, and invest the rest in skin care.

Even if you get your eyebrows tattooed naturally, women have mixed feelings about it, saying it looks obvious, but
 plastic surgery is terrible and
 doesn't show
up . But it wasn't. Even if
 you just look at the eyes, there's a unique feeling of plastic surgery.
 If you look at a photo or video, you can't tell, so you have to see the real thing. In
 particular, the nose is really ugly, and

for men with white fur, naturalness is the life and charm.
 If it doesn't look natural, you can't help but feel a sense of alienation and dislike it.

+If you look at the comments, there are people who want to meet Song Kang, who looks more like plastic surgery than an ugly man who is a monster of nature,
 but no, that's natural;;
 In the first place, if you make the comparison premise like that, it doesn't make sense.
 As I wrote before, it's impossible to have a face like Cha Eun-woo or Song Kang even if you have plastic surgery. LOL. Why do you keep asking me to meet Song Kang, who looks like she has plastic surgery? LOL The only way to get a face like Song Kang after plastic surgery is because the original version is handsome. I don't want to talk about it, but...
 I'm talking about actors and idols. They are people who make a living from their faces in the first place.
 Management can also be included in plastic surgery, so I'm not trying to stop them, but
 at least they have their body, fashion, hair, skin, etc., and then they do plastic surgery when they feel bad. That's what I'm saying.. That's also what I'm saying that you should really think hard about and don't do at all possible.
 And this is the same for me, and if you look at surveys or things like that, it's true that women are still dissatisfied with men's plastic surgery regardless of whether they're handsome or ugly.
 Even if you watch it on YouTube or something like that, most women still don't like plastic surgery.
 It is a widely known fact that women do not want their boyfriends to have plastic surgery, and although they do not know about dating, they do not prefer it when it comes to getting married and having children.
 The example may be a bit extreme, but are the married beauties Kim Tae-hee, Han Ga-in, Min Hyo-rin, and
 their spouses all in the same level of appearance? Rain, Yeon Jung-hoon, and Taeyang, if you look at them calmly, they are not even good people.
 Let's assume that they are ordinary people? Seongyesa posted a photo of snow. I bet most people would like to have eye surgery, right? So, if they get eye plastic surgery, will they look better than they do now? It's rather strange,
 the writing skills are poor, and the writing is gibberish, but as long as there's at least one person who understands what's being said, that's enough for me.
 For a man, his face is as important as his abilities. I'm not denying the importance of the face. Of course it's good to be good looking...
 But unlike women, men can appeal in many areas even if they're good looking...
 Do you know how important this aura is to a person's charm?
 If you have this kind of aura,
 you won't be able to tell a lie, and
 even if you have a ㅍㅌㅊ face, you can eat up other ㅅㅌㅊ faces with their charm.
 The aura literally makes people bewitched, so they say it's cute,
 and usually, it disappears when you get plastic surgery.
 It's not just the eyes and nose. .. If you look at the reviews of men around me who have had plastic surgery or here, I am honestly satisfied with myself, but I keep thinking in my head that the previous version is better.

The article was long,
 but I am not stopping you from getting plastic surgery. But for men,
 even if you think about it carefully, the side effects are the worst. The enemy focuses on the eyes and skin treatments and
 competes with soft power such as confidence, intellectual charm, fashion, and humor.
 These factors make a man and create an atmosphere.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

본오본오 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
이런 글에 좋아요 참..
괭이가족 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
하 두상성형 하고싶은데ㅠ
넌덜 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
와~ 진짜 공감 완전 가요!! ㅠㅠ
lilillilil 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
불편한 요소가 글에 포함되있다고 느낄 수는 있어도 본질을 잘 짚은 글이네 글 써줘서 고마워!!
말리부1 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
와.. 나 여잔데 내가 느끼는 바 여기에 다 들어있음…
남자들아 제발 성형하지마 ㅜㅜ 진짜로
그 돈으로 운동해 몸 만들어 피부관리하고
그냥 자기관리해
포도모도 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
난성형후가좋아보여
타놀 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
전혀 공감안됨
성형했다고 화장을 왜함?
앵간한 수술흉터는 3개월정도 지나면
거의 모를정도로 커버되는구만
김두123 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
그래도 결국 본인만족아닐까
아드 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
글 더럽게 못쓰네
처엉담 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
이상하다..?
친구들끼리 이런주제로 얘기한적 있는데
적어도 내 주위애들은 한명도 빠짐없이 전부 다
성형안하고 가꿀줄 모르는 남자애들보다
자기한테 돈 투자해서 관리하고 꾸밀줄 아는 남자애들을 더 좋아하던데..?
제발좀 남자들도 꾸미고 가꿧으면ㅋㅋ 이라고 생각하는데..

쓰니 무슨 얼굴로 화나는일 있던거 아니지?..예를들면 성형한것 같은 남자애한테 개쳐발렷다거나..ㅋㅋ
화장얘기하는게 진짜 왜케 너무너무 어설프지ㅋㅋ

글에 화가 잔뜩 뭍어있네ㅋㅋㅋ
그런다고 쓰니가 잘생겨지는거 아니야ㅠ
많이 힘들어보이는구나ㅋㅋ
근데 너무 티나게 썻다..

글쓴거보니 능지 많이 딸린거같은데
열폭글 쓰냐구 고생했네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

마지막 한마디: G-RAL 염병50하네
개웃김 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
쓰니 화 많이 낫네?
E222 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
맞아 물론 다 자기선택이고 적당히가 좋지만, 남자는 그냥 피부관리랑 운동만 해도 됌. 아예 아무것도 관리 안하는 남자들이 넘 많아서 여자에 비해 과해지면 확 부자연스러운듯
뿌셔버리기 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
너나 하지마
아주구 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
그니까 글쓴이가 하고싶은말은 여자들은 개나소나 다 성형하니까 티나도 상관없는데 남자들은 그렇지 않고 남자다움이 죽는경우가 대부분이니까 하지말라는거야?
ㅂㅈㄹㅈㄷㅎ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
그냥 쓰레기글.ㅋ 남자건 여자건 컴플렉스 심한부위는 째고 치고 하는거지
익명 27 Days ago 27 Days ago Address
ㅋㅋ 글 퍼온 거 보소 쭉빵 마렵노
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Siwoo Plastic Surgery
View 316,483
성형외과
|
서울
|
역삼동
|
TEL.02-532-1077
|
Registered medical staff 1
Evaluation Cnt 491
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
코성형
코제거(재수술)
콧볼축소
코끝성형
쌍커풀
Photo Reviews
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 28 Like 0
레이저도 누구나 할수있는 가벼운 시술같지? 절대아님.. 이론만 알고 실전에서 엉뚱하게 시술하는 한심한 의사들 진짜 많다. 얼굴살좀 줄여보려고 인모드했는데 고생만하고 자국은 더럽게 오래가고 효과는.. 얼굴만 패임.. 웬만하면 이름 있거나 유튜브좀 한다거나 홍보만 주구장창 하는데보다는 그나마 경험이 많고 이왕이면 피부과 성형외과 전문의 자격있는 의사한테 받길 조언한다.. 어설프게 시술하는 의사들 진짜 많이봄.. 특히 공장형 조심.. 내가 망…
1 Hours ago
Bomb job - 기린성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 87 Like 0
자연스럽게 잘됐고 1년차인데 부작용도없어요 아직까직은 누우면 촉감별로인건 어쩔수없죠ㅠ 안전하게잘한거같아요 생각보다 커서좀더 작게할걸 후회해요 사후관리가 별로에요 변게없습니다 꽁짜라서 그런가.. 그래도 수술은 안아프게잘됐어요
2 Hours ago
Nose job - 지앤지병원 성형외과 Cmt 1 View 79 Like 0
병원 여러군대 알아보았는데, 지앤지가 가장 목적에 부합했습니다. 기능코를 베이스로, 모양적인 부분에서 시뮬레이션도 해주셔서 안심하고 수술 할 수 있었어요. 저같은 경우에는 비중격이 심하게 만곡이었는데, 호준님께서 비중격을 재건해주셨고 현재는 너무 숨을 잘 쉬고 있어요
3 Hours ago
Facialbone job Cmt 0 View 109 Like 0
I thought, " Let's do it while we're at it!" and I couldn't eat for a week after the surgery so it was miserable ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ I originally had a lot of freckles so they're still there but they're less than before so that's good but it's not dramatic. I …
4 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 0 View 202 Like 0
저는 복코였는데요 지방살다보니 서울 가기가 힘들어서 처음으로 간 병원에서 그냥 했었어요 실리콘+비중격+ 귀연골 사용했고 지금은 너무 만족인데 병원가면 코 휜거 아시냐 이런말 듣고( 이건 원래 휘었던건지는 모르겠고) 잘된건진 모르겠다만 만족합니다 코 안쪽에 겉으론 잘 안보이지만 만져보면 살짝 튀어나온 무언가가 불안하고 비주에 있는 실 자국이 신경쓰입니다 사실 가끔 피곤할때는 코가 욱신거려서 그때는 좀 무섭네요 부작용 없길 바라는 중…
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 195 Like 1
6개월 된 시점에선 처음보단 좀 넓어진 느낌이 있으나 그래도 복코 둥근 느낌이 처음보다는 많이 줄었고 무엇보다 시간 지나면서 기존에 가지고 있던 심한 벌렁거림이 다시 심해질 줄 알았는데 수술 전보다 확실히 안심해서 스트레스 안 받는 .. ㅠㅠ 쌍수 정도의 만족감입니다
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 에디션성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 229 Like 1
첫 수술 받고,,,,,나 정말 절망적이였어ㅜ 매부리도 남아있고 모양 변형도 와서 코가 뭉툭한 직선코가 되어버렸거든 진짜 우울감 때문에 약도 먹어야할 정도였는데 주변 사람들 때문에 그래도 버텼고 재수술에 다시 희망을 걸고 재수술 알아보기 시작했어 재수술은 실리콘+귀연골+비중격+기증늑으로 받았구 남아있던 매부리도 매끄럽게 개선하고 콧대 높이는 유지하면서 비순각 교정해서 각도는 높아져서 이쁜 라인이 됐어 진짜 수술 전, 후 사진으로 비교해보니까…
5 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 스노우의원 Cmt 0 View 116 Like 0
2019년도인가.. 수술한지 좀 됐어요 그때 수술해주신 원장님 다른 데로 옮기신듯.. 광대 심부볼 이중턱 다 받았는데 확실히 라인이 예뻐지긴 했음 근데 다이어트 덕도 있는거같고요.. 근데 5년 지난 지금 이중턱은 여전히 고민ㅜ 인모드 한 5번 조졌는데도 아직도 조각주사같은 거 맞아야 하나 고민될 만큼 이중턱은 아직도 지방이 꽤 잡혀요 회복은 생각보다 빨랐던 기억.. 흉터도 딱히 없구요
6 Hours ago
Jawline job - 와이구강악안면외과치과의원 Cmt 4 View 337 Like 0
안녕하세요! 심한 부정교합으로 7월 18일 와이구강에서 양악수술과 윤곽2종(사각턱&앞턱)수술을 받고 이제 한달차가 지났습니다 ㅎㅎ 치과에서 엑스레이를 찍고 잇몸 위쪽 스크루를 제거 했습니다. 뼈가 완전히 붙진 않았지만 햄버거 패티와 같은 부드러운 고기 정도는 씹을 수 있는 상태라고 말씀해주셨습니다. 지금은 한달차지만 2주차에는 입을 묶고 있던 고무줄을 풀었습니다! 실밥도 같이 제거해서 그런지 입술을 쉽게 움직일 수 있게 되었습니다. 처…
7 Hours ago