Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Things I felt after my first nose job

예쁜코93 2024-02-08 (목) 16:29 7 Months ago 12126 [CODE : 88FDE]
Hello, I am a professional who pursues extreme naturalism (function/health + appearance), and I am taking my first nose job, and I would like to tell you what I felt after a week.
 I hope this will be helpful to those who have similar values ​​to mine. I'm also a bit of a plastic surgeon so I don't know much, so please leave a comment for more opinions.
 I won't say obvious things like, 'You should go to the doctor, not the hospital.'

1. The doctor performs surgery according to the patient’s preference.

No matter how much you go to a doctor who likes your natural nose and ask them to make it sharp and fancy, it won't turn out as fancy as you want.
  Conversely, if you go to a doctor who thinks a fancy nose is pretty and ask them to make it look natural, it will come out fancy.
  Therefore, you will be highly satisfied if you look at the reviews, photos, etc., see if it matches the natural/artificial beauty you pursue, and find a doctor who can achieve the nose shape you want.

This is the same in material selection. Even with the same nose, everyone has different opinions on materials, such as doctors who like ribs, doctors who prefer Gore-Tex, doctors who say everything is solved with the nasal septum, and doctors who say ear cartilage is also necessary. Patients also need the wisdom to be subjective and choose a doctor who uses materials they can sympathize with.

2. Find a doctor who looks at harmony with the ‘whole face’, not just the ‘nose’.

In my case, I am a woman, and my nose bridge is high enough, but the problem was that the alar cartilage at the tip of my nose was slightly spread out, making the tip of my nose look distant. Seeing this, Dr. A suggested that the middle part of the face look longer due to the dropped nose tip, so raise the nasolabial angle slightly and raise the tip of the nose to make the nose look shorter than before. Dr. B suggested that the nose be made longer by focusing only on raising the nose.
  Also, regarding osteotomy, one doctor said that I should do an osteotomy because my nose bone is wide, while another doctor said that I should not do an osteotomy because it would make my face look wider. He also said that you should look at not only the bridge of the nose but also the harmony of shape with the tip of the nose.

In this way, you need to find a doctor with an aesthetic sense who can look at your overall face and harmony, not just the 'nose' problem. Before making the final choice, it is important to consult in several places to gain a better understanding of your features and image.

3. Approach side effects as conservatively as possible.

In my case, my nose didn't need much change, so fortunately the surgery ended with just tying the cartilage at the tip of my nose and placing ear cartilage on top. So, I was able to escape most of the expected side effects, but in the case of cases that require a lot of change, I need to find out to what extent I can handle it. Below are some common concerns about side effects and my personal opinions on them.

* Use of silicone - Side effects such as contracture, bending, see-through, foreign body sensation, inflammation, and puncture (minimized if done in a well-known place, but varies from person to person - if it were me, I would have used it as little as possible, laid it down as thinly as possible, or asked if they had a silicon micro-cutting machine)
 * Use of Gore-Tex - It is absorbed and lowered, difficult to remove due to adhesion to tissues (They say it is ok if done in a competent place - Personally, if it were me, I would have used Gore-Tex in a place with good skills. I think it is better than silicone)
 * Osteotomy - Attached in pairs, bones broken, Eye pain, narrowing of the respiratory tract, long-lasting bruising, etc. (Not recommended unless absolutely necessary due to hooked nose or too wide nose - There are a lot of Instagram goddesses with pointy noses these days, so I was tempted to do it too, but some people said there wasn't much of a difference since it was about 1mm anyway, so I didn't do it)
 * Use of donated ribs - They say that since it is obtained from an older body, it is deformed a lot and changes its shape a lot (If it were me, I probably wouldn't have used it. I would have rather used my own ribs... even if it was painful and expensive)
 * Use of autologous dermis - Absorbed (I didn't look into this much, but it is better than the first time There don't seem to be any major side effects other than lowering the nasal septum)
 * Use of nasal septum - Saddle nose, rhinitis, dry mucosa, columella bending, hard nose tip, etc. (At first, I thought nasal septum was the best material because it can be collected from inside the nose. But if you use too much of this, I was so surprised to hear that it lowered the nose... But most hospitals seem to use this. When raising the tip of the nose, the pillar must be strong so that the tip can go up well. Luckily, I didn't raise the tip much, so I didn't use it and was satisfied.)
 * Use of ear cartilage - This is also excessive. If you use it like this, it may stick out and become visible over time, but since it is a widely used material, it would be better to visit a doctor with at least 15 to 20 years of experience. The tip of the nose is supposed to come down by 1~2mm due to gravity, but it seems like that needs to be calculated and added appropriately.
 * Removal of thick skin at the tip of the nose (I don't know about this. If I had done it, would it have made me look thinner? But I tried not to touch it as much as possible)

4. Things I would like to say in closing

: If you want to know whether the hospital you chose is Black, first search carefully and look for reviews, and if you still don't know, When I posted about what the hospital was like, the officials told me to leave a negative comment.

There are so many things to consider when doing nose surgery, such as where to start putting silicone on the bridge of the nose (if you put it too far from between the eyebrows, it will cause a burn), how far in advance to put it in, and whether to remove the columella instead of silicone, such as Gore-Tex, autologous dermis, artificial ribs, autologous ribs, nasal septum, ear cartilage, etc. How to adjust the nasolabial angle, whether to make an osteotomy, to raise the wings of the nose, etc.

If you work hard and go to consultations, you will find a place you like. I hope everyone succeeds on their first move and spends their lives with a pretty nose.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

유뉸윸 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
익명 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
익익 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
진짜 진심어린 정말 좋은글... 너무 잘봤어
comet77 22 Days ago 22 Days ago Address
캡해둬야겠다 좋은 정보 고마워
해이님 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
고마워
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 70
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
쌍커풀
트임
지방이식
이마거상
Photo Reviews
Facialbone job - 노트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 14 Like 0
3개월차 후기 남겨요 수술 직후엠 통증과 휴유증으로 괜히 했다는 생각을 하루에 백번도 넘게 했습니다 이젠 감각도 많이 돌아왔고 음식 먹는데 문제 없고 일상생활 하는데 아무이상 없어요 비대칭을 교정하고 싶어서 수술을 하게 되었는데 70프로 정도는 개선된 것 같아요! 지금은 만족하며 지내고 있어요. 다들 큰 수술인만큼 많은 고민하고 하시길 바래요
13 Minutes ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 18 Like 0
울쎄라 400샷 한지 1달정도 지나서 후기 남겨보려고해! 난 마취크림만 바르고 했는데 생각보다 할때 안아파서 놀랐어…아드레날린 때문인가?? 기계두개로 해주셔서 더욱더 빨리 끝난것 같았어. 처음 1-2주는 얼굴 붓기있고 맞은것 처럼 세수할때 아팠는데, 그후론 쭉 괜찮아! 요즘 턱선이 슬슬 날렸해지는게 보여. 3개월이 피크라던데 너무 궁금하다….
17 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 아이라인성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 50 Like 0
몰래한 수술이라 안들켜야했는데 눈두덩이에 멍들고 생각보다 티가 많이났음 딱 2주지나고부턴 많이 자연스러웟는데 오른쪽이 좀 과교정된 느낌이라 항상 짝짝으로 보이고 좀 신경쓰였음 2년쯤 지났을때 왼쪽부터 풀리기 시작했고 과교정되보엿던 오른쪽은 잘 풀리지도 않아서 짝짝느낌이 좀더 많이났던 암흑기 3년쯤 되자 양쪽 다 풀려서 주름만 남았음 그리고 오른쪽 눈꺼풀 안쪽 같은자리에 간혹 이물감이 느껴졌었는데 실이 튀어나온건지 어쩐건지 병원가봐도 원…
1 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 2 View 97 Like 0
첫 코 성형 도전한 30대 초반 남자입니다. 평소 낮은 코가 고민이라 귀연골 실리콘으로 수술 하였습니다. 수술 후 23일 지났으나 비주가 길게 내려오고 코끝이 너무 높아 고민입니다. 코성형하신 선배님들 경우 코끝과 비주 붓기가 언제 빠졌는지 붓기 관리 어떻게 하셨는지 궁금합니다.
3 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 오브제성형외과 Cmt 0 View 105 Like 0
엄마가 눈 밑이 고르지 못해서 피곤해 보이고 사진찍어도 다크서클처럼 나온다고 스트레스 받아하는 걸 옆에서 보다가 엄마 생일 기념으로 수술을 해주고자 생각한 뒤로 중년 하안검으로 유명한 곳을 알아봤습니다 50대가 수술을 받는 것이여서 더 신중히 알아본 결과 중년 수술로 오브제 성형외과가 유명하다는 것을 알았고 바로 상담신청을 했습니다 역시 유명한 만큼 상담도 예약이 밀려있어서 다음달까지 기다렸습니다 원장님이랑 상담할때 잘 모르는것과 궁금한거 이것저것…
3 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 0 View 289 Like 0
사진 보면 알겠지만 허리도 짧아서 라인도 없고 가슴도 없...어서 여성스러운 라인이라고는 눈씻고 봐도 없는 1인... 가슴 수술을 할까 진짜 몇달을 고민했는데 주변에 만족도 쩌는 사람도 많지만 수술 후 빼는 사람도 은근 있더라고...??? 그래서 가슴은 결국 포기하고 여성스러운 라인은 가슴 아니면 골반으로 만들어지니까 허벅지 지흡&골반이식 지르고 옴...!! 아직 붓기랑 뭉침이 있어서 라인이 완벽하게 나오진 않았지만 예…
4 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이핏성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 261 Like 0
I have double eyelids that are in-out lines on the left eyelid and double on the right eyelid. I used to wear double eyelid tape on my right eye all the time, but I often got contact dermatitis, so I decided to get double eyelid surgery and visited many …
5 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 1 View 85 Like 0
상담받았는데 여기서할지 고민이 너무 많네요 ㅜㅜ 상담은 팔,견갑,부유방,얼굴지흡 하려고 합니다 ㅜ 지인 한명이 해서 효과가 좋아서 상담 가봤는데 다른 분들 후기도 궁금해요!!! 많이 찾아봐도 후기가 많이 없더라구요
5 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 새김성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 139 Like 0
The reason I got double chin liposuction is... My double chin got worse after double jaw surgery, so I decided to do it. I was worried that they would say that my fat had sagged, but fortunately, they said that it was just fat... and that liposuction woul…
5 Hours ago