Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽지방]

Contour 3 types, day 27 detailed review

아스카리리 2024-01-11 (목) 10:03 5 Months ago 7370 [CODE : 312D4]
It's been 27 days for me as of today. I went to 6 counseling centers and even put down a deposit for one, but
 after seeing reviews on several apps, I became convinced that I only wanted to receive treatment from a specific teacher, so I got a partial refund and made another reservation with the person I wanted.
It's not a surgery worth two or three times, so I have to go to Hankyu properly, but I don't feel like an ordinary person's shortcomings correction, but I'm a
 person who suffered from a long chin and cheekbones under the ears for 10 years , so I wanted an idol-type doll line.
 Since I knew that he was a person who would regret saying that he should have done a little more, I
 decided on the director after reading dozens of reviews and doing a good doll line. As a result, only the front chin length was cut off by 9mm.

First, after a 2-minute meeting with the director of the designated center on the day, I went straight to the operating room without drawing anything on my face.
I wasn't really nervous because I've had various surgeries, but I fell asleep before the doctor came.

When I woke up, I didn't even remember being told not to fall asleep in the recovery room, so I just felt sleepy. There's no pain, it's just a throbbing sensation all over my face, but
 it feels like that's what it's supposed to be like? It didn't feel painful or difficult because it was so hectic.
It was a single room for one night, and although it was small, it was quiet and didn't feel uncomfortable at all.
Since the surgery was done late in the afternoon, it felt like I was just sleeping and waking up again and again until the next morning, with a nurse coming in and checking on me.
Because I'm sleepy, I don't even think about looking at my phone or taking out the charger. They told me to drink water, but I wasn't particularly thirsty and
 it was very uncomfortable to swallow because I was under general anesthesia. When it came to removing the blood sac, I just popped it out and didn't feel anything strange.
At the last minute, I was told to rinse my mouth with sterilized saline solution, so I used up half a container, and then I was told to go urinate, but I forgot and didn't.. I was

discharged around 10 a.m., put on a bathrobe, and took a taxi home.
I don't feel very hungry and I need to take medicine, so I'm going to drink New Care. It took me over 5 minutes to drink New Care because it was so hard to swallow...
 Since I couldn't open my mouth wide, I put a rolled up tissue under my lower lip, taped my chin to keep it from spilling, and took a sip at a time. I really used a lot of toilet paper
 for two weeks. I think I wrote 20. It's so convenient to have a toilet roll nearby
 in all situations, whether you're eating, drinking, spilling, wiping your nose, wiping your saliva, or spitting up blood
 . I went through a hard time drinking it and took one pill each, which was a mixture of medicine and painkillers. I was taking medicine for one meal, but I drank half of a 500ml bottle of water.
 It was very difficult to swallow because it hurt so much.
 I bought 3 more bottles of sterilized saline solution and ate something or gargled gently 7-8 times a day. I think it was like that until the second week.
A lot of phlegm comes out so I have to be careful and squeak (don't squeak carelessly). I
 can't open my mouth if it gets thick on my tongue or lips, so I pull it with a tissue or handkerchief and the phlegm comes out. I had a hard time disposing of the phlegm that way.
There is quite a bit of bloody phlegm coming out, but I guess that's because I already knew.

I only drank New Care and water until the 3rd day. From the 3rd day, I went for a walk outside, applied some ice baths, and was feeling quite hungry.
It's uncomfortable to sleep with your upper body upright, but I think I slept in the right position instead of tossing and turning from side to side because of the discomfort.
I didn't feel particularly hungry, but I thought I would go crazy if I ate ramen in a YouTube mukbang drama.

On the 4th day, a slight problem arose. It feels like a little blood is seeping out from the incision wound inside my mouth.
I felt like I was regretting the surgery and was overcome with very negative emotions...
 I don't know if it would bleed if I gargled it with water, but overall it felt like there was a slight taste of blood in my mouth.
Then, early in the morning, about 7 drops of blood came out of the dropper and pooled near my lower teeth, so I took a picture, gargled, and
 called the hospital. I was taken to the hospital right away in the morning. First of all, it didn't come out like that and continue to flow.
The hospital stopped the bleeding and told me not to worry because there was no sign of inflammation or cracking.
My facial area was too swollen after applying the acne, so I was told not to continue doing the acne in the future.
Since then, I haven't felt any cravings. They told me to stop using cold compresses and now use warm compresses.
Oh, of course, the director in charge also checks.

Until the 5th day, I only drank New Care. In addition to New Care, I also drink similar flavors of New Care.
I went for a little walk every day, and when I looked in the mirror, it seemed true that my cheekbones had sunken in, but it felt like there was a dent under my cheekbones that wasn't there
 before, so I wondered if this was a side effect, and it got serious. I thought I would have to get autologous fat grafting later, but when I looked into it, I realized that it could look like that because it was in the early stages, including swelling
 . I understand this and will watch it for now. I had a lot of work done on my chin and that was the main goal of this surgery, so I was satisfied with the length of my chin being shortened.

After the 6th day, I went to the hospital for a checkup on the 7th day.
I hadn't washed my hair, but I shampooed it and removed the stitches from the sideburns near my ears. No pain at all. When you cut your nails, do you feel like you cut off the tip of your nail and have to peel it off when you peel it off?
I could still feel the taste of blood in my mouth, so I gently squeezed the area below my ear while trying to stop the bleeding.
On this day, the director also checked.

From the 8th day, I started eating pumpkin porridge and vegetable porridge. It was so delicious to eat gomtang with just the broth heated on the stove.
Nothing special, just managed the same. I still have a sore throat.

At dawn on the 9th day, once again, a slightly larger amount than the 8 drops from the above dropper accumulated on the lower teeth.
I was so scared that I searched and found that there are cases where people open and clean the device while sleeping or under general anesthesia.
I made an emergency call and ended up going to the hospital again the next day to check.
The director in charge said it was okay as there was no inflammation or cracking.
They always tell me to just take what they prescribed for 5 more days.
Since the left side has gained a little less weight, it is recommended to eat mainly on the right side.
(Regarding bleeding, I felt a strange taste of blood in my mouth until 4 or 5 days from that day, but no bleeding occurred at all, and the
 symptoms naturally disappeared after 5 or 6 days.)

From the 10th day, I started to feel better.. I was really annoyed with ramen, so I had to use scissors. Break it into pieces and scoop it up with a spoon and drink it.
I feel like I can live just by feeling the taste of ramen... I just keep eating porridge.
First of all, by the 14th day, the hard swelling near the front of the chin under the ear was so great that when I looked in the mirror... I felt bitter...

On the 15th day, I was trying to remove the stitches in my mouth with nail clippers, but it felt like my gums were slightly pinched and stinging?
It feels like I don't like it a lot, but since it's over in just a minute, it's just bearable.
Even after the stitches are removed, the feeling of pulling from the lower gums is still the same, but I still feel better when I eat food. I
 get a CT scan to confirm, and the CT scan is very dramatic.
Starting that evening , I started brushing my teeth delicately by squeezing a little bit of toothpaste onto the back of my hand using a baby toothbrush and dabbing it on the brush like wasabi, starting at the beginning, focusing only on my teeth
 . I clean my tongue with a tongue cleaner, but it comes out like water stains on a toilet that hasn't been cleaned in 30 days... I wiped my tongue more than 7 times...

Since the 16th day, I feel like I can even eat things like pasta. Kalguksu and noodles are all available. Water dumplings, steamed dumplings, dim sum, these are all
 worth eating if you cut them up and eat them. Since you can't intentionally not use the molars at all,
 you can eat slowly and without pressure if you apply only a little pressure, thinking that they are not carrying any load. It's one-fifth of the usual tempo, so it's not as tasty.
Continue applying warm compresses consistently.

The hospital provides swelling management using laser or high-frequency treatment until the third week, and after that, high-frequency treatment is provided every month.

As the 20th day passed, brushing my teeth became easier and the swelling on my face felt a little better. However, I still can't think of revealing the line I want
 ... I rented a high-frequency rental device and purchased high-frequency cream. I bought it to use it myself at home for 2 days.

On the 22nd day, I went to the hospital, received only care, and watched the CCTV footage of the surgery I requested in advance.
I left my cell phone and watched as I clicked in the private room, and it seemed like all three surgeries were completed within an hour and a half.
What was a little surprising was that there were large-sized pictures of my face at each angle on the wall of the operating room, and CT bone pictures were also posted at various angles, at
 30-second intervals during the surgery? The surgery was performed while continuously checking the photos at one-minute intervals.
I think he sketched the face with a pen after going under general anesthesia, and I felt somewhat satisfied with the part where he continued to check the existing face
 . Does it feel like you care about it? Maybe it's because I didn't expect it at all, but I was somewhat satisfied with that attitude.

I want to receive before and after CT photos, but burning them on a CD costs 10,000 won, so I applied and received them this weekend, and
 just in case, I spent some time with the director to check the overall condition of my mouth.
Now it seems like I am fighting against swelling, but as it is the 27th day, I think I will have to wait at least 3 months.
I didn't know, but when I looked at the pictures from week to week, I noticed there were differences.
I only saw my parents take off their masks and they were very satisfied. I have a youthful appearance, but my face is too skinny,
 my chin is long and my frame is angular, so it gives me a vintage, presbyopic look... Now that it's gone, the feeling is completely different.
When I erased the facial features from my existing face, it was clearly revealed that my face shape was not very good, and
 I wondered how I could live with that frame...

I am very satisfied with just the chin length and chin below the ears. Actually, the clown was afraid of nonunion, but there was no pain or discomfort at all.
 It is said that the cleavage itself initially became tight for 3 months and then disappeared after that.
It's a bit inconvenient to have food stuck in the incision area, but it's a high-tech toothbrush, so it's easy to remove if you tap it with a thin, long toothbrush, and
 you can just rinse it with a gargle, so I'm used to it now. It is said that it usually takes more than 3 months to see if food gets stuck.
Earlier, I was worried that there was a dent under my cheekbone, but now it's almost gone, so I think it'll get better.
Since something was removed and emptied, I think there will be deformation of the skin and flesh after that.

This is a review of the case that has been almost a month old, and I will try to use it again after three months have passed.
First of all, contouring is a Sabasine surgery, and it is not an easy surgery. If it is something that causes you a lot of stress, you will be very satisfied, and if you only
 see reviews that are too dramatic, it will stimulate you and make you want to do it, but unless you are a person whose shortcomings are clearly visible,
 you will have a hard time doing it. It may come across as dissatisfaction compared to the amount and time, and for some, it may be similar to before or even negative.
Side effects are also not easy to predict. Even if you know exactly how much risk you can handle, if you feel like you can't survive if you don't do it,
 it's right to do it. Otherwise, I think it's better to think about it carefully.
Right now, people around me saw me doing it and made a reservation for two people, but one canceled and the other person made a reservation.

Thank you for reading this very long post. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will tell you as much as I know.

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

장원영처럼 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 2C69B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

아스카리리 Writer 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 4149F] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

장원영처럼 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 2C69B] Address
[@아스카리리]  진짜 너무 감사해요 ㅠㅠㅠ!!!!
날씨 많이 추운데 감기 조심하시구 좋은 하루 되세요 !
비바디랑 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

여려렻 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 2C02F] Address
[@아스카리리]  혹시 저도 정보 공유가능할까요ㅠㅠ
효보 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

효보 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
짐이 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
zzzhi 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 6BD8D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅅㄹㄴㄴ 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 41385] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
익명 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
한글인 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 524AA] Address
정보 너무너무 고마워 이렇게 자세한 후기는 처음봐
나도 윤곽 너무너무 고민 중인데 혹시 병원 이름 알려줄 수 있을까ㅠㅠ
샤샤샷1 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 33B6B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다로기 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 4ED94] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
여려렻 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 3AE4A] Address
와.. 이렇게 자세한 후기 보니까 윤곽하기 넘 무서워진다.. 정멀 고갱 많았어.. ㅠㅠ 혹시 병원이랑 원장님 정보 알 수 있을까..?
qwertypp 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 334A9] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쿠키마루 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 23449] Address
후기 잘 읽었어 고마워!
익명 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 5267C] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
젠린 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 2BA88] Address
나도 이렇게 자세한 후기는 첨봐.. 병원정보랑 원장님 알려주면 너무 고마울거 같아!
두두두루 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 85251] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
pannggg 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 4EB07] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수능끝나고성형해야지 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 1C387] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
nuunuu 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 2BAD7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성공하고다 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 4EA43] Address
안녕!!! 상세한 후기 정말 고마워ㅜㅜ 혹시 어디 병원에서 얼마에 했는지 알려 줄 수 있을까? 나는 안면윤곽 3종 ㅇㅇㄷ에서 상담받고 왔어. 이벤트가로 750이라는데 돈은 뭐 괜찮고... 나는 수술을 개강전에 해야되는터라 일단 예약금 걸고 왔어. 다른데도 보고 아니다 싶으면 예약금 환불 받으려구.

5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 74FBC] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
민꽁이 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 49647] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코재수술해야함 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 4672A] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
브레드 5 Months ago 5 Months ago [CODE : 1D4E7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
랑바 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아귀여워아 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
그른동 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
저도 안면윤곽 고민중인데 병원이름 알 수 있을까요ㅠㅠ
Diorrr 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
혹시 턱끝 통증? 욱신거리는 느낌은 없어?!
궁디야 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
이게모럄 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
좋은 글 고마워 ㅠㅠ 나 광대알아보고있는데 정보좀 줄수이쓸까 ㅠㅠ
하하버스2 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
슈붕조악 4 Months ago 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅎㅎ훙 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
수술 과정이 너무 마음에 들어서 그러는데 병원 정보랑 의사 알 수 있을까?
지죽밍 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
예사야 잘 지내? 한달도 더 전에 예사 글보고 도움많이 받았어! 근황 궁금하다ㅠㅠ
쨈쨈 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
후기 너무 잘 읽었어! 이제 붓기 많이 빠지고 더 이뻐졌겠다ㅎㅎ
혹시 병원 정보 공유 가능할까?? 나도 윤곽 고민중이라ㅠ
두두도드 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
후기 진짜 꼼꼼하게 잘적었다!!! 덕분에 도움 많이될거같아...♡ 나는 아직 발품팔이하느라 이것저것 찾아보고있는데 병원 정보 공유 가능할까...??
두팔시 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
도도링ㅇㅇㅇ 2 Months ago 2 Months ago Address
저도 정보좀 얻을수있을까요ㅜㅜ 자세한 후기 감사합니다ㅜㅜ
102938q 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
tv516709 13 Days ago 13 Days ago Address
어디서 했는지 나두 힌트좀 알려주라
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 493
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
코제거(재수술)
쌍커풀
지방이식
무턱
개인적으로 상담받았던 곳들 중에서는 가장 좋았다 원장님은 전체적으로 필요한말만 해주시나 자세히 봐주신다 모르는 부분 관련해서 천천히 설명도 잘해주셔서 좋았다 전문적이나 나긋하고 친절하셔서 편안했던 상담 지인이 간다면 추천해줄만한 정도 아직 수술결정은 확실하게 하지 못했지만 실장님도 예약금 강요없이 깔끔했던곳 개인적으로 예약금 걸어라 말아라 기싸움 극혐하는 편이라 실장님이 별로면 거르기도 하는데 여기는 실장님도 친절하셨다 예약이 많아 대기가 조금 있으나 그만큼의 가치가 있어보인다 상담이 정말 디테일하게 들어간다 다른곳에서 느꼈던부분들과 차이가 있음 아마 여기서 상담 받아본사람들은 확실히 느낄듯 그만큼 수술도 더 잘 될것같다는 기대치가 생긴다 나는 괜찮았음
Photo Reviews
코재수술한지 2개월 넘었어 자가늑연골로 재수술했고 재료는 상담할 때 자가늑으로 추천해주셨었어 내 코 안 상태가 안좋은편이였고 피부가 너무 타이트 하다고 했고 지금보다는 더 높일거라서 자가늑으로 결정! 중안부가 길어보이는게 싫어서 짧아보이게 해달라고 말씀드렸는데 진짜 코재수술 하고 나서 얼굴 짧아진 것 같은 느낌들어! 지방이식도 같이해서 입체감 생기니 그럴수도있는데 옆모습 라인 너무 좋아 ㅠ! 이제 붓기도 그만 빠졌으면 좋겠고ㅠㅠ 지방이식한것도 …
13 Minutes ago
Bodyshaping job - 365mc병원 천호점 Cmt 0 View 26 Like 0
결혼식을 앞두고 서둘러 알아본 지방추출주사! 1주일 후기입니다. 시술 당일엔 멍이 없었다가 지금은 아주 난리긴한데 내일 후 관리 들어가면 빠르게 좋아질거라 믿어요!
39 Minutes ago
Facialbone job Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
전 사진 보다시피 난 이중턱이 진짜 도드라지는 얼굴이었어 다른 곳에 살이 엄청 찐 편도 아닌데 이중턱만 유독 심각하더라고 다이어트도 해보고 인모드 같은 레이저 시술을 해도 결국 효과는 없었어 그래서 결국 이중턱 얼지흡까지 했고 난 지흡하고 한달 후 실리프팅까지 해서 싹 올려버렸어ㅋㅋㅋ 지흡만 해도 이중턱이 확실히 싹 없어지는데 난 실리프팅까지 같이 한 이유가 이제 나이가 들면서 심부볼쪽 살이 좀 쳐져서 간신히 드러난 턱선을 좀 가리는 …
48 Minutes ago
Nose job - 지앤지병원 성형외과 Cmt 0 View 34 Like 0
진짜 코수술 고민만 되게 오래했던 것 같아 우선 기능적으로도 문제가 많던 코였는데 미용적으로도 너무 신경이 쓰이더라구 ㅠ 그러다보니 늘 코수술을 생각해왔었는데 코수술이 쉬운 수술도 아니고 특히 내 얼굴에 하는 수술이고 거기에 기능적인 부분까지 신경써야하다보니 결정하기까지가 쉽지만은 않더라고 ㅠㅜ 그래도 포기가 안돼서 알아보기 시작했고 나름 여러곳 알아보면서 여기구나 싶었던 곳이 ㅈㅇㅈ였어 원장님 상담도 되게 전문적이었고 친절했고 병원이…
59 Minutes ago
Nose job - 오블리성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 52 Like 0
오블리성형외과 무보형물 코수술 1달차입니다. 저는 상담시 요청드린 것이 자연스럽게 + 메부리코 개선이었습니다. 한달 차인 지금 얼굴 붓기는 전혀 없고 코 끝만 살짝 붓기가 남아있는 상태입니다. 1. 자연스럽다. 성형티가 안나게 자연스럽게 예뻐졌습니다. 2. 얼굴에 어울리는 코라인. 원장님께서는 저의 전체적인 느낌에 맞는 높이와 길이로 해주셨습니다. 코가 더 커지거나 높아지면 제 얼굴 느낌과 안어울릴거 같다하셨는데 탁월한 선택인거 같…
59 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 쿠키성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 44 Like 0
이목구비는 동글동글한데 각지고 튀어나온 얼굴형때문에 오래전부터 윤곽을 생각중이었어요 처음 방문했을때 실장님이랑 원장님이 친절하게 상담해주셔서 좋았고 성형카페에서 쿠키에서 윤곽하고 잘된 후기를 보고 상담받게 되었습니다 수술하는 당일까지 드디어 내가 윤곽을 하는구나 싶고 실감이 안났어요 이제 내 오랜 콤플렉스를 고칠 수 있겠구나 싶어서 설렘반 걱정반이었어요 수술 끝나고 가족이랑 친구들은 많이 아프냐,부었냐 걱정을 많이 해줬어요 2~4일차까…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
넓고 매부리코에 비염까지 있어서 미용적인 부분 뿐만 아니라 기능적인 부분도 같이 개선해주는 병원을 알아보다가 무보형물로 미용+기능 코수술 받았음 특히 비염으로 코 막힘 때문에 두통도 심했는데 숨 쉬는 게 편해져서 너무 좋음 얄쌍해진 주변에서도 인상이 훨씬 좋아졌다고 하니깐 뿌듯함 요즘은 남자들도 자기 관리 시대인만큼 나도 콤플렉스였던 코성형을 결심했는데 자존감도 높아지고 정말 추천하고 싶어ㅋㅋㅋ
1 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 프로필성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
프로필성형외과에서 누운귀성형 받았습니다 누운귀와 칼귀를 모두 가졌는데 정재호원장님이 깔끔하게 개선시켜주셨어요 귀가 관상에 큰 역할을 한다고 들었는데 저는 양쪽 모두 잘 보이지 않으니, 이쁘게 세워줘야겠다 생각했어요^^ 기분탓인지는 몰라도 누운귀성형을 하고 나서는 전보다 주변 말도 잘 듣게 되었고 답답해 보이던 인상도 많이 나아졌어요~ 이렇게 보니 요즘 성형으로는 안되는 수술이 없는것 같네요
1 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 닥터정리반의원 Cmt 0 View 40 Like 0
얼굴지방흡입+실리프팅 어디서 받을지 고민하다가 닥터정리반 상담하고 바로 수술까지 예약했어. 실장님 시술 강요 없으시고 딱 깔끔하게 상담해주시는편. 상담때 정연호 원장님이 직접 들어와서 어디어디 어떻게 들어가면 된다 빠르게 설명해주고 쿨하게 나가셨어. 처음에는 설명이 너무 빠르고 꼼꼼히 봐주신다는 느낌은 없었는데 수술 결과보고는 걱정이 싹들어갔어. 난 이중턱 얼굴지방흡입, 실리프팅, 침샘보톡스, 후관리 받았고. 수술후 붓기나 멍도별로 없었고 …
2 Hours ago