Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Please know before surgery,......... There should be no one like me after reading this post.

수지지지 2023-11-01 (수) 15:23 10 Months ago 6169 [CODE : 1B854]

It has been 1 year and 3-4 months since the surgery prior to the main article, but the current condition is the same.
 I requested a refund from Inno Plastic Surgery Clinic as I did not want further treatment or after-sales service due to false information on medical law and side effects, but the response was only half the amount. They said they could and could not apologize, so I am writing this article without receiving a refund in hopes that there will be no victims like me.

There have been various messages from patients at the hospital, and there are people who are experiencing the same symptoms as me.

Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic
 has nothing to say about the fact that it deceived consumers by providing false information that it was a violation of the medical law to see patients with their guardians.
 For the purpose of public interest, this article is written based only on facts and without falsehood, with the goal of helping other patients learn about what happened at Inno Plastic Surgery Clinic.
 8-month photo

Ino Plastic Surgery is said to be a hospital where the director does not normally provide any results after surgery.
 I hope you all know this and use it. (This is the information I was personally informed of.)

I am writing this in the hope that there will never be a victim like me again.
 If you are interested in the area under your eyes or are interested in the hospital, please read this article and make a choice you will not regret.

※ I understand that there are many posts encouraging consultation at the hospital.
 I understand that my writing is treated as a special person and strange, and that it is explained through words and kind counseling.
 There have been various messages from patients at the hospital, and there are people who are experiencing the same symptoms as me.
 It seems that unknown reviews written by actual customers, such as
 side effects under the eyes, side effects under the eyes,
 (review photos, etc.) are also shown. (Personal opinion) We always provide hospital recordings to everyone in case something goes wrong during the consultation or surgery. First of all, I would like to recommend Hashira.
 It appears that Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic, where I had surgery, is promoting various products such as Seongyesa, Yeoyuya, Gaasa, and Instagram, but
 I do not know if it is an actual review, a promotion, a broker, or a company post . If it is an article
 without a source, it is really unfair and there are negative side effects if you decide to have surgery after reading the article.
 The fact is that if you have surgery, you can never go back to the way you were before , and even if you are damaged, you cannot go back no matter what the cost.
 I can tell you as an experienced person, but
 I regret choosing Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic because I didn't see any posts like this, and I hate myself.
 Even if you regret it, there's a difference between regretting it without knowing and regretting it without knowing.
 I underwent eyelid relocation + dark circle nano fat grafting + front cheek transplant surgery
 at Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic, and
 afterward, I experienced a lot of side effects - loss of sensation in half of my face, nerve damage (tingling, cheekbones, nose, under eyes, and lips). When it's cold, it feels like there's water in your face, and when you eat cold and spicy food, your entire nerves get irritated.
 - Eyes that are stuck under the eyes and don't go up.
 - Dark circles became more prominent (I always heard from people around me that dark circles got worse after surgery)
 - Aegyo boundaries disappeared (others, etc.)
 There were side effects, but since I needed to make an objective judgment,
 I requested photos before and after the surgery, and it was confirmed that there were none. (It is said that the patient's photos that were less than a year old were destroyed.)
 People say that they are professional and want to get surgery without seeing the doctor, but you
 should be careful not to 100,000% trust this. They just explained it to me (I didn't consult with the director the first time I had a consultation with a friend, so I was wondering who would make the surgery decision without seeing the doctor, so I only consulted with the doctor then).
 When I started experiencing side effects and asked for the doctor's results, he didn't give me the results.
 (Omitting a long story) They only told me to wait and told me to watch as time passed, delaying the time with avoidance and appeasement, so I never got to see the progress.
 Please enter a photo description.
 Consultation patients and existing patients were all responded to through KakaoTalk, with sequential responses through KakaoTalk + false information.
 After 8-9 months, I was able to see the progress of the director through continued requests, but
 the answers I received from the progress report were truly incomprehensible. .
 - Sambaek-an (I asked to open it again and fix it again -> That's not possible.) The answer was that it couldn't be said to be a melting thread
 - The answer was that dark circles (some people don't go away after 3rd fat grafting or personal use)
 - Nerves Damage (it all gets better over time...) Answer
 - Why is it to the nerves in the lips and not under the eyes? Is that so? (I've never touched it up to that point, but I got the reply,,,?) (Another hospital's answer - - All nerves are connected, so touching the area under the eyes can cause damage to even the lips.) etc...
 Relocation of fat under the eyes ,Under-eye fat relocation,Under-eye fat relocation,Under-eye fat relocation,

Since I couldn't understand, I requested a medical examination with my guardian, but I was given false and false information, saying that it is a violation of the medical law to check the progress with a guardian... (Photo attached) I
 asked several times by phone and KakaoTalk to leave evidence, but the staff did not respond. Everyone gives the same answer (both the coordination team and the counseling director).

I also asked detailed questions. So all hospitals and university hospitals are in violation of the medical law? If you say so (kindly ~~~), we are a university hospital, so we write a power of attorney for surgery, so it is not a violation of the medical law, but we are a private plastic surgery hospital, so we kindly gave false information in detail, saying that it is applicable and that all responsibility falls on the hospital, so there is nothing we can do. ) I asked if this makes sense after confirming with the lawyer, and the employees said that they would only deliver the director's answer ^^:;;;;;;;;;;;

I just didn't want to say it again, so I apologized to all the employees who gave false information about the full refund and decided to end it. They
 said they would refund half the price, and the employees said that they would handle it internally, such as through a police report, and that it was difficult to apologize, so
 they told me not to contact them in the future for refunds for future treatment, after-sales service, and reoperation. I expressed my intention to do what I can.

And later, at the hospital, I got a call from a person I hadn't even seen, the general manager, who said he was a manager named Shin Na-ra. His real name was Shin Sang-seon, but he contacted me using a pseudonym ^^;;;;;

Anyway, the result of the surgery is the result, but if the post-processing had been this way, I would not have had the surgery.
 And the director said that the hospital will no longer exist.
 Inno Plastic Surgery is a hospital where you cannot see the director’s progress in the future. So, I hope everyone knows this before deciding to have surgery.

Lastly, as an experienced person who has suffered from side effects from plastic surgery, I would like to say a word to you:

“Side effect reviews” are considered temporary measures and are
 virtually invisible to consumers, making it difficult to make the right choice.
 Most of the time, only good posts are posted on all kinds of apps and communities, but many
 posts about successful surgeries are also written by hospitals, and many are recommended by brokers and companies.
 Think about it. The person who had the surgery said the surgery went well, but there are no patients who manage it by leaving reviews and comments.... Of course,
 if you thank the hospital, receive a discount for an event, and promise to write, you can write,
 but it is easy to decide to have surgery after seeing posts from unknown sources. There are a lot of people who do this....
 So, please be careful at all times and carefully research this and that.

I hope that those who undergo plastic surgery always think about it and be careful. It's not that I haven't had plastic surgery, I've done it in various ways, but
 after this incident, I no longer have any thoughts of surgery.
 It is helpful to look at the “Actual Reviews” of the Bobby Talk side effects tab and the Seongyesa side effects tab. (There are many promotional posts in the community review posts. Please refer to this and be aware of the risks of surgery and make a careful decision.
 This post was written for the purpose of sharing information in the hope that you will not make the same mistake as I did.
 You cannot change what has already been damaged, and the hospital will never take responsibility. We will avoid this and move on to a medical lawsuit.

We state that this article is not false, slanderous, or exaggerated.

* This post was written based on the 'consumer rights' guaranteed by our Constitution and the Basic Consumer Act. We would like to inform you that other than the purpose of providing help to other patients, there is no purpose to slander the above medical institution

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

수박킬러 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2C098] Address
shwr26 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 18B21] Address
순장 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 18BF5] Address
Flyawayy 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 52B7E] Address
luvday 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : E430D] Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
lilliiili 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4A904] Address
우팅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2D1B1] Address
쿠로미콩 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 6E9FA] Address
경니니니 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 467EF] Address
뒷다리샅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2EA71] Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

힝규 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 48FA2] Address
브로커훠이 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 6C91A] Address
청명 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 5147C] Address
rebound939 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : D88C1] Address
뱐뺘 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4A986] Address
쀼하핫2 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2E97A] Address
keerdd 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2A8B7] Address
무우웅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 25EBA] Address
서운해 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2C053] Address
삐용잉 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 31256] Address
유우우ㅜ 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2E90F] Address
누누양 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4673E] Address
미스1234 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 3125D] Address
썰랑 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4EB4E] Address
스크 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 33783] Address
하울잉 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : ADC92] Address
묘잇 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 8393C] Address
율리안 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 1C32F] Address
응원합니다 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 1AC16] Address
다크서클괴물 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4E446] Address
카프리나 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 47955] Address
미꼬야루 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 65046] Address
양심있게살아좀 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 6C97C] Address
꾸꾸미 10 Months ago 10 Months ago Address
빛보리 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
뇸뇸해 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
눈밑찌방 8 Months ago 8 Months ago Address
귀욤22 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
쿠키사랑 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
anfdl 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
아리또 15 Days ago 15 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 1,579
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
눈만 하는 한송현 원장님께 상담 받음_상담비 없음 실장-원장-실장 순서 첫수술 기준 눈매교정, 절개: 142만원 매몰: 110만원 (이벤트가 60얼마 였던것 같음) 앞트임추가시: +55만원 견적 나옴 원장님 차분하고 내담자 의견 반영해서 여러번 라인 잡아주시고, 실장님도 여러번 라인 잡아주심 데스크 직원들 얼굴이 너무 성형미인이면 그 병원이 꺼려지는데, 실장님 얼굴이 자연스럽게 예쁘셔서 기억에 남음 다만 다른병원에서는 이 정도 눈은 눈매교정 필요 없고 쌍수만 해도 해결될 눈이라는 말을 듣기도 했는데 눈매교정 하는 경우와 안하는 경우 모두를 말씀하셔서 긴가민가함 비포애프터 사진을 따로 요구 안했어서 그런지, 한원장님이 수술한 비포애프터 사진을 못봐서 아쉬웠음 실장이 먼저 설명하기 보다는 궁금한 점 물어보면 답해주는 형식이라 비포애프터 사진이나 사후관리는 어떤게 있는지 등 질문사항을 미리 준비해서 가길바람 추후 타병원 상담시 다른의사들이 내 눈에 대한 더 전문적인 설명을 해주었고, 조금더 경력 있는 의사한테 수술받고 싶어서 일단 수술은 여기서 안할예정
Photo Reviews
Bomb job - 엠디외과의원 Cmt 0 View 15 Like 0
나처럼 자산 많이 없는 예사들 있나? 뽕 넣으면 어쩔 수 없이 티가 날 수밖에 없다는 거... 특히 여름철에는 옷 차림이 가벼워서 특유의 뽈록(?) 튀어나온 모양새가 사람을 얼마나 볼품없이 만드는지 몰라..ㅋㅋㅋ 이런저런 이유 때문에 나는 가슴 없는 절벽이어도 여름엔 뽕을 반쯤 포기하고 살 수밖에 없었어 (물론 겨울에는 사수했지만 ..) 내가 가슴 하나로 이렇게 스트레스 받는게 맞나 싶고 요즘에는 눈코 수술 뿐만 아니라 가슴도 많이 받는데 나도 못…
4 Minutes ago
Nose job - 네임드성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 55 Like 0
네임드성형외과에서 수술한지 2달차 되었네요! 수술끝나고 붓기때문에 고생할까봐 걱정했는데 원장님의 꼼꼼함 덕분이지 놀랄만큼 붓기,멍없었습니다ㅎㅎ 다들 저보고 수술체질인것같다고 할만큼 없었어요...! 워낙 낮았던코라서 코수술 해도 티안날까봐 걱정 많으했는데 안했으면 큰일날뻔했어요. 점점 코 자리잡으면서 이뻐지고있어서 너무 만족중입니다ㅠㅠ 주변지인 3명이나 제 코 보고 상담예약했어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 원장님덕에 인생코 찾아서 넘 행복해요♡
56 Minutes ago
Nose job Cmt 0 View 86 Like 1
코수술로 많이 가는 곳이라고 들었고 전체적으로 평이 좋은곳을 찾고 있었어요 첫수술 알아보는거라 많이 긴장됐는데 실장님도 친절하게 대해주시고 원장님께서도 상담 디테일하게 제가 말하지 않아도 어딜 개선해야할지 잘 봐주셔서 만족했습니다 저는 코수술하기 전에 약간 매부리코였고 코끝 휜코가 굉장히 콤플렉스라 우선적으로 이걸 개선하길 원했어요 그래서 여기저기 상담 많이 받아봤는데 바이브성형외과 여기가 제일 꼼꼼하게 상담해주시는것과 사후관리 그리고 원장님의 전…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 루브르성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 102 Like 0
루브르에서 코성형했습니다. 남자는 역시 코인거 같습니다. 코 하고 나서 잘생겼다는 말도 많이 듣고 정말 만족합니다. 특히 눈이 괜찮으신데 얼굴이 맘에 안드신다면 코를 해보는 것도 좋은 선택인거 같아요. 코만 해도 얼굴이 확 살아요… 원장님이 확실히 꼼꼼하게 수술해주신거 같아서 정말 감사합니다.. 남자는 조금이라도 화려하게 하는 걸 추천해요!
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 코원성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 117 Like 0
코수술전에 펑퍼짐한 복코 느낌이 강했어 지방층이 꽤 두터운 편이라서 코끝까지 좀 얄쌍하게 잘빼주면서도 자려한 느낌 잘 살려주는 곳으로 가고 싶었는데 코원 상담받고 바로 수술 예약까지 잡아버림 일단 개인병원이라 케어도 끝까지 원장님이 직접 봐준다는 점, 후기봤을 때 코모양 찍어낸 느낌으로 수술하는게 아니라 콧대랑 코끝까지 조화롭게 맞춰준다는 느낌이 들었던 점 그리고 뭐 이외에도 다양한 이유가 있었는데 결과적으로는 난 지금 코모양에 만족하는 …
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이블리성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 91 Like 0
2022년 12월에 절개로 쌍수했는데 처음에는 라인도 너무 예쁘고 안 부어서 와 나성공했구나! 하고 생각함ㅠ 친구 따라서 간 병원이넛는데 지금은 친구도 다 풀리고 나도 풀리고 같이 간 다른 친구도 풀림ㅠ 눈매교정 잘못 해서 자꾸 미간에 주름이 생김ㅜ 아직 10대야… 그니까좀 더 알아보고 해ㅠ
3 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 슈가성형외과의원 Cmt 4 View 306 Like 0
수술 사개월차, 처음에는 짝눈교정만 되면 좋겠다 자연스럽게 됐으면 좋갰다 싶었지만 오히려 자려한 눈이 사진 찍을때도 너무 좋고 말리서도 예뻐보이는거같아서 넘 만족해 부담스럽지도않고 !! 점점 라인 예쁘게 자리잡혀가고있어서 너무좋아! 진형쌤 넘 감사해용 +) 난 슈가 성형외과 김진형 선생님한테 받았어!
7 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 윤곽의정석성형외과의원 Cmt 3 View 543 Like 1
I have been concerned about my large and asymmetrical cheekbones since a long time ago, so I looked into surgery to improve them and make them symmetrical. I had consultations at three places, and among them, I chose the basic outline surgery because I …
9 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 204 Like 0
고1때 수술했는데, 대표원장한테 받았고 두번이나 풀려서 같은 곳에서 재수술했는데 또 풀려서 가입하게 됨 ㅠ 재수술할때 나도 많이 찾아보고 내가 원하는 방향성을 얘기했는데 알아서 잘해준다. 이정도면 엄청 예뻐진건데 너무 바라는게 먆다는 식으로 얘기했었고… 내 눈이 잘풀리는 눈이라고 해서 좀 기분이 나빴던 기억이야 ㅋㅋ.. 결국 세번이나 했는데 아직 맘에 안들고 여기서 한 주변 친구들도 다 다른 곳 가서 재수술 했어. 워낙 원장이 많아서 사바사 겠지만 꼭 …
11 Hours ago