Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Please know before surgery,......... There should be no one like me after reading this post.

수지지지 2023-11-01 (수) 15:23 10 Months ago 6098 [CODE : 1B854]

It has been 1 year and 3-4 months since the surgery prior to the main article, but the current condition is the same.
 I requested a refund from Inno Plastic Surgery Clinic as I did not want further treatment or after-sales service due to false information on medical law and side effects, but the response was only half the amount. They said they could and could not apologize, so I am writing this article without receiving a refund in hopes that there will be no victims like me.

There have been various messages from patients at the hospital, and there are people who are experiencing the same symptoms as me.

Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic
 has nothing to say about the fact that it deceived consumers by providing false information that it was a violation of the medical law to see patients with their guardians.
 For the purpose of public interest, this article is written based only on facts and without falsehood, with the goal of helping other patients learn about what happened at Inno Plastic Surgery Clinic.
 8-month photo

Ino Plastic Surgery is said to be a hospital where the director does not normally provide any results after surgery.
 I hope you all know this and use it. (This is the information I was personally informed of.)

I am writing this in the hope that there will never be a victim like me again.
 If you are interested in the area under your eyes or are interested in the hospital, please read this article and make a choice you will not regret.

※ I understand that there are many posts encouraging consultation at the hospital.
 I understand that my writing is treated as a special person and strange, and that it is explained through words and kind counseling.
 There have been various messages from patients at the hospital, and there are people who are experiencing the same symptoms as me.
 It seems that unknown reviews written by actual customers, such as
 side effects under the eyes, side effects under the eyes,
 (review photos, etc.) are also shown. (Personal opinion) We always provide hospital recordings to everyone in case something goes wrong during the consultation or surgery. First of all, I would like to recommend Hashira.
 It appears that Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic, where I had surgery, is promoting various products such as Seongyesa, Yeoyuya, Gaasa, and Instagram, but
 I do not know if it is an actual review, a promotion, a broker, or a company post . If it is an article
 without a source, it is really unfair and there are negative side effects if you decide to have surgery after reading the article.
 The fact is that if you have surgery, you can never go back to the way you were before , and even if you are damaged, you cannot go back no matter what the cost.
 I can tell you as an experienced person, but
 I regret choosing Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic because I didn't see any posts like this, and I hate myself.
 Even if you regret it, there's a difference between regretting it without knowing and regretting it without knowing.
 I underwent eyelid relocation + dark circle nano fat grafting + front cheek transplant surgery
 at Ino Plastic Surgery Clinic, and
 afterward, I experienced a lot of side effects - loss of sensation in half of my face, nerve damage (tingling, cheekbones, nose, under eyes, and lips). When it's cold, it feels like there's water in your face, and when you eat cold and spicy food, your entire nerves get irritated.
 - Eyes that are stuck under the eyes and don't go up.
 - Dark circles became more prominent (I always heard from people around me that dark circles got worse after surgery)
 - Aegyo boundaries disappeared (others, etc.)
 There were side effects, but since I needed to make an objective judgment,
 I requested photos before and after the surgery, and it was confirmed that there were none. (It is said that the patient's photos that were less than a year old were destroyed.)
 People say that they are professional and want to get surgery without seeing the doctor, but you
 should be careful not to 100,000% trust this. They just explained it to me (I didn't consult with the director the first time I had a consultation with a friend, so I was wondering who would make the surgery decision without seeing the doctor, so I only consulted with the doctor then).
 When I started experiencing side effects and asked for the doctor's results, he didn't give me the results.
 (Omitting a long story) They only told me to wait and told me to watch as time passed, delaying the time with avoidance and appeasement, so I never got to see the progress.
 Please enter a photo description.
 Consultation patients and existing patients were all responded to through KakaoTalk, with sequential responses through KakaoTalk + false information.
 After 8-9 months, I was able to see the progress of the director through continued requests, but
 the answers I received from the progress report were truly incomprehensible. .
 - Sambaek-an (I asked to open it again and fix it again -> That's not possible.) The answer was that it couldn't be said to be a melting thread
 - The answer was that dark circles (some people don't go away after 3rd fat grafting or personal use)
 - Nerves Damage (it all gets better over time...) Answer
 - Why is it to the nerves in the lips and not under the eyes? Is that so? (I've never touched it up to that point, but I got the reply,,,?) (Another hospital's answer - - All nerves are connected, so touching the area under the eyes can cause damage to even the lips.) etc...
 Relocation of fat under the eyes ,Under-eye fat relocation,Under-eye fat relocation,Under-eye fat relocation,

Since I couldn't understand, I requested a medical examination with my guardian, but I was given false and false information, saying that it is a violation of the medical law to check the progress with a guardian... (Photo attached) I
 asked several times by phone and KakaoTalk to leave evidence, but the staff did not respond. Everyone gives the same answer (both the coordination team and the counseling director).

I also asked detailed questions. So all hospitals and university hospitals are in violation of the medical law? If you say so (kindly ~~~), we are a university hospital, so we write a power of attorney for surgery, so it is not a violation of the medical law, but we are a private plastic surgery hospital, so we kindly gave false information in detail, saying that it is applicable and that all responsibility falls on the hospital, so there is nothing we can do. ) I asked if this makes sense after confirming with the lawyer, and the employees said that they would only deliver the director's answer ^^:;;;;;;;;;;;

I just didn't want to say it again, so I apologized to all the employees who gave false information about the full refund and decided to end it. They
 said they would refund half the price, and the employees said that they would handle it internally, such as through a police report, and that it was difficult to apologize, so
 they told me not to contact them in the future for refunds for future treatment, after-sales service, and reoperation. I expressed my intention to do what I can.

And later, at the hospital, I got a call from a person I hadn't even seen, the general manager, who said he was a manager named Shin Na-ra. His real name was Shin Sang-seon, but he contacted me using a pseudonym ^^;;;;;

Anyway, the result of the surgery is the result, but if the post-processing had been this way, I would not have had the surgery.
 And the director said that the hospital will no longer exist.
 Inno Plastic Surgery is a hospital where you cannot see the director’s progress in the future. So, I hope everyone knows this before deciding to have surgery.

Lastly, as an experienced person who has suffered from side effects from plastic surgery, I would like to say a word to you:

“Side effect reviews” are considered temporary measures and are
 virtually invisible to consumers, making it difficult to make the right choice.
 Most of the time, only good posts are posted on all kinds of apps and communities, but many
 posts about successful surgeries are also written by hospitals, and many are recommended by brokers and companies.
 Think about it. The person who had the surgery said the surgery went well, but there are no patients who manage it by leaving reviews and comments.... Of course,
 if you thank the hospital, receive a discount for an event, and promise to write, you can write,
 but it is easy to decide to have surgery after seeing posts from unknown sources. There are a lot of people who do this....
 So, please be careful at all times and carefully research this and that.

I hope that those who undergo plastic surgery always think about it and be careful. It's not that I haven't had plastic surgery, I've done it in various ways, but
 after this incident, I no longer have any thoughts of surgery.
 It is helpful to look at the “Actual Reviews” of the Bobby Talk side effects tab and the Seongyesa side effects tab. (There are many promotional posts in the community review posts. Please refer to this and be aware of the risks of surgery and make a careful decision.
 This post was written for the purpose of sharing information in the hope that you will not make the same mistake as I did.
 You cannot change what has already been damaged, and the hospital will never take responsibility. We will avoid this and move on to a medical lawsuit.

We state that this article is not false, slanderous, or exaggerated.

* This post was written based on the 'consumer rights' guaranteed by our Constitution and the Basic Consumer Act. We would like to inform you that other than the purpose of providing help to other patients, there is no purpose to slander the above medical institution

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

수박킬러 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2C098] Address
shwr26 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 18B21] Address
순장 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 18BF5] Address
Flyawayy 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 52B7E] Address
luvday 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : E430D] Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
lilliiili 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4A904] Address
우팅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2D1B1] Address
쿠로미콩 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 6E9FA] Address
경니니니 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 467EF] Address
뒷다리샅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2EA71] Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

힝규 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 48FA2] Address
브로커훠이 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 6C91A] Address
청명 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 5147C] Address
rebound939 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : D88C1] Address
뱐뺘 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4A986] Address
쀼하핫2 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2E97A] Address
keerdd 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2A8B7] Address
무우웅 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 25EBA] Address
서운해 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2C053] Address
삐용잉 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 31256] Address
유우우ㅜ 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 2E90F] Address
누누양 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4673E] Address
미스1234 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 3125D] Address
썰랑 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4EB4E] Address
스크 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 33783] Address
하울잉 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : ADC92] Address
묘잇 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 8393C] Address
율리안 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 1C32F] Address
응원합니다 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 1AC16] Address
다크서클괴물 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 4E446] Address
카프리나 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 47955] Address
미꼬야루 10 Months ago 10 Months ago [CODE : 65046] Address
양심있게살아좀 9 Months ago 9 Months ago [CODE : 6C97C] Address
꾸꾸미 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
빛보리 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
뇸뇸해 8 Months ago 8 Months ago Address
눈밑찌방 8 Months ago 8 Months ago Address
귀욤22 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
쿠키사랑 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
anfdl 5 Months ago 5 Months ago Address
아리또 1 Days ago 1 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 43
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
쌍커풀
트임
눈매교정
눈밑지방재배치
중년눈성형
원래 있던 쌍커풀에 라인을 살짝만 높이고 싶어서 1년 넘게 쌍테를 붙이고 다니다 슬슬 쌍테 붙이는 게 귀찮아졌음 성예사에서 열심히 손품 팔아 상담을 받고 바로 결정을 했음 실장-원장-실장 순으로 상담했고 수술 당일에도 실장-원장-실장 순으로 상담 받고 들어갔음 상담 때도 원장님 실장님 너무 친절하시고 느낌이 좋아 결정한건데 수술 때도 변함없이 좋았음 병원 시설이 깨끗해서 제일 좋았고 수술 전에 원장님 얼굴 보고 잠들고 라인보려고 눈떴을 때도 원장님이 계서서 안심했음(ㅋㅋ) 수술실에 계시는 분들도 다 친절해서 좋았음 그리고 원하던 대로 라인이 나와서 만족스러움 무엇보다 기술이 좋으신건지 이틀째인데도 붓기가 거의 없음! 지긋지긋한 쌍테와 인사하게 되어 너무 좋고 주변에 쌍수 하려는 지인 있으면 열심히 추천해주고 다니려함 칭찬이 너무 많아서 브로커나 돈 받고 쓰는 것처럼 보일까봐 걱정이 갑자기 되는데 내가 쓴글 보면 알겠지만 절대절대 아님ㅋㅋㅋ
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job Cmt 5 View 299 Like 0
원래 진한 인라인있었는데.. 함몰안이랑 자꾸 쳐지는거 짜증나서 매몰+앞트임+지방제거 했는데… 눈수술은 처음이라 잘 모르겠어 너무 라인 높게 잡은건 싫은데.. 붓기 빠지면 괜찮아 지겠지?,,,,, 부은거겠지? 너무 걱정됨..
3 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 2 View 238 Like 0
3주차 인중당김이 더심해 질수도 잇나요? 코끝도 좀더딱딱해진거같아요 첫코수술이라 궁굼한것도 불안한것도 참 많아지네요..다른분들은 어떠하신지 궁굼해요 그래도 코들림은 점점 좋아지고 있는거같아요 더낳아지겠지죠?
3 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 로블에비뉴의원 Cmt 0 View 65 Like 0
20대때 했고 신사역 스타벅스 있는 건물 그 1층에 스타벅스 있는 건물에서 했어요~~~ 만족했는데 그 당시 인포에 있던 직원이 개싸지기였던게 기억나고 의사 역시 그런 직원을 옹ㄴ호한 인간이라서 좋은기억이 안남 ㅡㅡ
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 지앤지병원 성형외과 Cmt 0 View 151 Like 3
감사합니다 두번 수술인데 제 코를 이렇게 만들어주셔서 감사합니다. 정말 자연스러워서 손도 안댄 것처럼 만들어주셨네요. 감사드려요. 용해님의 화려한 의술에 놀라 제 콧대가 납작해졌네요. 수술했는데도 한라봉 코로 만들기 쉽지 않은데 정말 명의십니다. 감사 인사를 드리려 찾아뵈려하니 예약도 한참 밀려 두달은 기다려야하니 역시 유명세가 대단하시군요. 자연스러운 코 추구하신다면 추천드립니다.
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 앤드성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 90 Like 0
첫수술은 7년전이구 코가 점점 원래코보다 더 낮아져서 재수술 병원찾다가 엄청 상담도 잘해주셔서 여기로 바로 결정 ! 생각조다 너무 자연스러워서 욕심이 생기더라구 ㅜㅜ 그게 제일 걱정이야 ! 콧대가 너무 아쉬운데 콧대재수술 또 하게 될거같아..
4 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 아비쥬의원 부평점 Cmt 0 View 72 Like 0
20대때 윤곽주사 진 짜 자주 맞았어요~~~돈은 없는데 볼살은 없애고 싶고 갸름해지고 싶어서 선택했는데 그때 효과본걸로 기억히ㅢ요 자주 맞았어요 맞으몃 늘 얼굴 작아보인다는 소리 듣고 예쁘다는 말 많이 들음~~~
4 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 0 View 134 Like 0
약 8년전에 코수술했는데 여태까지 문제 없었고 잘 지냈는데 갑자기 미간사이에 아주 약간 붓기가 있고 파란 멍이 들었어 수술했던 병원에 가 봤는데 통증이 있는 것도 아니고 붓기는 처음 이런 일이 생겼으니 좀 더 지켜보자 하시는데 실리콘을 빼야할까? 내가 몸이 많이 안 좋긴했는데 컨디션 난조인건지ㅠ 갑자기 겁나고 빼려고하니 돌겠고 재수술하자니 더 돌겠고ㅜㅠ 재수는 하고싶지않은데ㅜㅜ 혹시 이런 현상 나타난 분 있어?
4 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 1 View 198 Like 0
4일차 절개 눈매교정하고 듀얼트임했는데 붓기가 너무 심하고 흰자도 붓고 시야도 계속 흐릿하네요 ㅜ 다음주 지나고 출근해야하는데 일주일정도 지나면 좀 사람몰골 되나요? 생각했던 것 보다 붓기가 심해서 옛날 속쌍커풀 눈하고 괴리가 심하고 적응이 안돼서 뭔가 괴물같아요..
5 Hours ago
Nose job - 예롬성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 271 Like 0
안녕하세요, 저는 코끝이 뭉툭해서 코수술을 결심하게 되었습니다! 우선 저는 친구 소개로 예롬성형외과에 오게 되었는데 상담도 나민화 원장님께서 직접 친절하게 해주시고 저랑 잘어울리는 코가 뭔지 상담을 꼼꼼하게 잘해주셔서 여기서 수술하기로 결심을 했습니다! 결과도 원다는대로 자연스럽게 나와서 만족도 100%입니다!! 예쁜 코 만들어주셔서 감사합니다
5 Hours ago