Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Things I didn't know before getting a nose job, and things I wish I knew

익명 2022-04-13 (수) 01:23 2 Years ago 20935
1. There is a world of difference before and after doing it even just once.
 2. The columella artery is precious. It's precious.
 3. You have to push forward with your own aesthetic sense no matter what (If you're going to tell the doctor, why do it? No matter what you hear, the nose is a 1mm science and your own subjective aesthetics)
 4. It will all fall out in 2 weeks (This seems to be limited to non-prosthetic materials. Silicone takes longer to adhere, so it will take some time. But it's a different story for the non-prosthetic tip of the nose)
 The tip of the nose? Yeah, it will never go down. You need to make a quick decision at this point. If you pass the 2-week countdown, you have to hold on to your Pinocchio nose and live with it for 6 months;;
 5. You shouldn't get a functional nose job done carelessly..ㅎ (I didn't want to know either. It's not a functional improvement nose job, it's a functional nose jobㅎㅎ)
 6. It doesn't hurt as much as you think. I'm not lying. For real,
     the tip of your nose will sting for the first two weeks, but after two weeks, it'll all go away. I think it's because the nerves are attached and your skin is adapting.
 7. Hair starts to fall out inside your noseㅎㅎ
 8. Your nose will be in a lot of danger after getting a nose job. You'll really have to walk around like a pigsty. I think it's because it hasn't adapted to the height.
 9. The higher the tip of your nose is, the more strain it puts on your skin, and the more tension there is on the nose to sag? You're going to raise the tip of your nose when your skin is thin? 10. Wear a shirt, clothes with buttons (especially if you use ear cartilage..)
 11. You have to pay attention to your facial expression. My suture line was fine even after laughing ,
 singing, and yawning from the first day. On the way to have the stitches removed, I slightly moved my lips while trying to adjust the mask inside the mask. There was a popping sound and then blood. It's all healed now.
 12. After rhinoplasty, don't eat spicy food in front of people you know, excluding family, for a month or two. Unless you want to commit social suicide. Your nose will just runny. ㅋㅋㅋ
 13. <<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>> Anyone with even a slight mental illness should never get plastic surgery. I recommend never getting a nose job. ㅎㅎㅎ
 14. If you use ear cartilage, it's really hard to wash your hair. The local hair salon is 8,000-50,000 won, but it's usually 10,000 won. If
 you're a beggar and live alone (that's me!), I just hope you have a strong will.
 15. We are not actors filming a drama. The front view is more important than the side view. We don’t talk to people while standing sideways. ㅎㅎㅎ
 16. There are some faces that don’t suit showing their nostrils (Yes, here we go again~ㅎㅎ) Before surgery! When you have a pig nose! Check by lifting it with a cotton swab. Don’t just look at your side view in the mirror.

Numbers 3 and 4 are really important here. My nose bridge was high and I had a crooked nose, so I was satisfied if they just shaved the crooked nose a little and lifted the droopy tip of my nose. I was going to lift it exactly 1mm to the size of Park Ji-hoo’s (hummingbird) nose, but the doctor asked why I was going to do that, so he straightened my nose tip and made it straight. The result was Pinocchio^^ Since my forehead and nose bridge were both high, I tried to lift the tip of my nose to match them, but it ended up being a straight nose that was noticeableㅠ If there’s anyone similar to me, refer to Park Ji-hoo’s and Ji-soo’s noses. That would be the most naturally pretty. Not a straight line from the bridge of my eyebrows to the tip of my nose, but a gentle semi-straight line from the high point of the crooked nose to the tip of the nose. A nose tip that’s appropriately high so that it doesn’t look droopy when viewed from the front, at a 45 degree angle. This seems the prettiest (this is just my personal opinion)
 I realized this time that natural and harmonious imperfections are better than obvious perfection. For plastic surgery, I adopted it by looking at influencer photos and thinking, "Wow, her eyes are pretty." It's not a collage of eyes, nose, and mouth that I'm thinking of attaching Song Hye Kyo's nose to. The best is to adjust only the parts of your original face that break the harmony, the parts you have a complex about, and the parts that spoil your impression by 1mm. Of course, I think there will be differing opinions on this, and people who like flashy noses won't understand what I'm saying. But people who think similarly to me and haven't gone under the knife yet! You over there! Take a picture of yourself from the front, 45 degrees, and 75 degrees from the side right now and adjust them all to see how much you should raise and lower it and what kind of appearance you'll get from those angles. Let's end it the first time~~ It's better if you don't!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

Chuit 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
와 찐 이다! 고민됐는데 많이 도움되써!
어렵단 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
좋은 정보네영
야호1 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
진짜 좋은글이다!!! 추천!!!
뾰뺘 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
수술 전인데 완전 도움됐어 고마워 ㅜㅜ
Btwaae 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
제일 도움이 되는 글이였어
수술전으로 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
코수술하고 느낀점 다있네... ㅠ 수술 전으로 돌아가고 싶다 제발...

TEST101 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
나도 전으로 돌아가고 딴 방법으로 할껀... ㅠㅠ
이건머 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
조은글 넘나 고맙당 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
SooGong 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
코수술 고민중인데 도움이 많이됐어요
뀨뀨꺄 2 Years ago 2 Years ago Address
진짜 짱이야.. 예약금 건거 회수하러갈게 고마오!! 정말
야부얍77 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
코 수술하기전에 보기 잘했다
임네닉2 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
코 수술 전에 봤으면 얼마나 좋을까.. 좋은 글이다..

임네닉2 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
[@임네닉2]  혹시 아직도 코가 피노키오 같아?? 나도 무보형물 했고.. 원래 미간이랑 콧대가 높았어서,, 궁금해 ㅜㅜ
머저2 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
우와이게뭐야 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
맹붕링 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
좋은 글 고마워
막상 상담받으면 오기 전의 생각을 유지하기 힘들던데, 이 글 보고 바로잡아야겠어
호호빵이 10 Months ago 10 Months ago Address
그제 수술하고 왔는데 ㅠㅠ 미리 봤으면 더 좋았을 정보네 고마워!
TEST101 3 Months ago 3 Months ago Address
나도 코수술하고 정보를 좀더 알았으면 좋알을껄. 지금 너무 후회됀다. 정신적으로 힘들어...
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 1
hospital info
doctor info
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job - 제나성형외과 Cmt 0 View 92 Like 0
부산 서면 제나에서 자연유착+눈교 5주됐어용! 수술 자체가 처음이라 너무 무서웠는데 직원분들 간호사분들 원장님 모두 다들 너무 친절하시고 궁금한 것도 다~~대답해주셔서 편하게 수술했어용 원래는 자연스러운 속쌍을 원했는데 수술대 위에서 그냥 어울리는 대로 해달라고 했는데도 라인 이쁘게 잘 잡아주셔서 지금 눈에 완전 만족해용!! 작게 했으면 후회했을거예요... 설득시켜주신 원장님께 감사합니다ㅜㅜㅠㅠ 화장하면 무쌍시절과는 달이 티도 많이 나…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 에르네의원 Cmt 0 View 53 Like 0
2년 전에 코프팅 받았었어 코수술은 무섭고 코는 하고 싶고.. 여기저기 알아보다가 ㅇㄹㄴ에서 했는데 높이는 높아졌었어 근데 모양이 바뀌진 않음 2년 지난 지금은 예전이랑 똑같아 결론: 그 돈 모아 코수술을 하자
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 이에스청담성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 153 Like 0
쌍수 자연유착 후기 써봐 쌍액 종종 쓰다가 매일 쓰기 시작한건 한달쯤 됐을때였나 나한테 안맞는지 눈꺼풀이 붓더라구 이렇게는 못살겠구나 싶어서 쌍수 알아봐서 바로 했어 화려하지만 자연스러운 인아웃을 희망했는데 사실 화려하면서 자연스럽다는게 너무 모순되는 말이잖아 상담때 말하면서도 내가 다 민망하더라 그래도 다행히 원장님이 찰떡같이 알아들으시고 많은 조언을 해주셨어 그래서 결론은 자연유착수술법으로 윗트임 한거구 좋은가격으로 좋은결과가 …
1 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 75 Like 0
1년 전에 뷰티바성형외과에서 입술필러했어 원래 입술이 통통했는데 교정하고 나니깐 입이 들어가더라구 그래서 욕심이 나서 아밀리안이라는 외국산 필러가 오래가고 촉감도 좋다고 해서 맞았는데 확실히 이물감은 전혀없어 원장님도 잘놔주시는거같음 리터치 포함 금액이야
2 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 365mc병원 강남본점 Cmt 0 View 126 Like 0
허파고리 한지 3달돼써! 한 여름에 해서 압박복하고 다니기 진짜 힘들고.. 하고나자마자 이직해서 야근 릴레이... 다이어트 1도 못하고 황금기?라고 하는 살 잘빠지는 시기 그냥 다 흘려보냈는데 다행이라면 부작용 하나도 없고 회복 빨리 된거?! 3달 지난 이제와서 다이어트 막 시작했는데 이제 2kg 겨우 뺐다 ㅠㅠㅠ.... 30대되니까 다이어트하기 너무 힘드러... 복부 지흡하고싶어서 간거였는데 골반지이가 만족도 더 높음!! 라인 어때?!
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이팅성형외과 Cmt 1 View 135 Like 0
저는 속쌍이 원래 좀 있는 편인데 (사진에선 잘 안 보이네요..ㅎ) 아침에 눈이 좀 부으면 금방 쌍커풀이 풀려서 고민하다가 쌍수를 하기로 결정 했습니다! 절개는 무서워서 자연유착이나 매몰로만 알아보고 있다가 세 군데 정도를 상담 갔었는데 그 중에 제일 꼼꼼하게 봐주시고 최대한 제가 원하는 스타일로 가능하게 상담 해주신 이곳으로 가서 하기로 결정 했어요! 사진에 전 후 보시면 자연스럽게 잘 된 게 보이실 거예요! 딱 한 달 됐어요! 저는 정말…
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 제나성형외과 Cmt 0 View 116 Like 0
부산 서면 제나성형외과에서 상담 받고 자연유착, 자연 눈매 교정 받았어요 수술 받기 전엔 한 쪽 무랑에 한 쪽 속쌍꺼풀이라 늘 눈에 신경을 많이 쓰였어요 친구 추천으로 병원 추천 받아 상담 받았는데 병원 직원분들도 원장님도 친절하게 대해 줘서 너무 좋았어요 수술에 대해 궁금한 점 질문에 친절히 응해주시고 수술 중에도 안무섭게 안아프게 잘 해주셔서 편하게 수술 받았어요 수술 후에도 후 관리도 친절히 설명 해주시고 호박즙까지 주셔서 붓기도 금방 빠지고 좋았…
3 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 0 View 134 Like 0
코 성형 한 지 2주차 됐어. 1주차보다 눈에 띄게 붓기도 많이 빠지고 멍도 많이 없어지고 코도 작아져서 엄청 자연스러워졌어. 1주차때도 만족스러웠는데 자연스러워지니까 더 좋은 것 같아. 코는 계속 붓기빠진다고 하니 계속 지켜봐야겠어. 코 성형 여러군데 고민하다가 니트 성형외과 국경훈 원장님께 받았는데 잘 한 것 같아. 주변 사람들도 자연스럽게 잘 됐다고 하고 인상도 바뀐 것 같아서 너무 좋아.코 성형 너무 만족스러워. 예전 코가 기억이 안 나.
3 Hours ago
Nose job - 프리미어성형외과 Cmt 1 View 173 Like 0
코 자체가 확실히 짧아보이고 거기에 코끝이 들리고 뭉툭하다보니까 더욱 심해보이는 느낌이 들더라고 그러다보니 외적으로 코가 가장 마음에 들지 않았고 이런 짧고 들린 느낌은 어떻게 해도 가리거나 개선이 되지 않아서 결국 코수술을 결심하게 됐고 ㅍㄹㅁㅇ에서 수술 받았어 후기 참고해봤을 때 비슷한 후기들도 많았고 원장님 경력도 오래되셨고 코만 전문적으로 다루시는 것도 확실히 신뢰가 가더라구 거기에다가 상담시에도 문제점 파악이나 수술방법 관련…
3 Hours ago