Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[성형수다]

미우새 2021-02-03 (수) 12:42 3 Years ago 16514

Two days ago, I had revision nose surgery with Noble.
 Noble had a severe indentation on the side of his nose. The nose went well, but it was long compared to his face and the tip of his nose was saggy. Nobility's surgery is to fill the indentation next to his nose with silicone, and his nose's revision surgery is to fill the nasal septum. I removed it (people like me who have naturally high noses don't need a pillar at the tip of the nose. During my first nose consultation, most of them suggested having a pillar at the end of the nose...) and repositioned the cartilage. Now my nose is soft again. I found out about this hospital by chance through a comment from Seongyesa, and this is the first time I've seen a hospital like this. That's why I'm writing this

1. Director
  - Private hospital that has been in the same place for over 15 years
  - Certified plastic surgeon from the Korean Association of Plastic Surgeons
  - Places great emphasis on facial harmony and natural beauty
  - Absolutely does not recommend unnecessary surgeries or procedures
  - Surgery or procedures If you say it won't be effective or if you make too many requests, they will never perform the surgery (not commercial)

2. Hospital staff
  - one manager, one at the information desk, two nurses in the operating room
  - the manager is like a local aunt, likes to talk about various things and tries to take care of everything for you. It seems like he has worked with Dr. Ham for a long time
  - The director has a lot of pride in him. He introduces the surgery to many of his daughters, acquaintances, etc.
  - All the nurses working there are friendly.. I feel a kindness that is not like plastic surgery. Express it in words. It's difficult to do, but he's really friendly.

3. Consultation
  - Consultation with the director after consultation with the director
  - Consultation with the director for a very long time
  - The director doesn't force a deposit at all. The price seems to be based on a scouting system
  - In fact, the director boasts much more than talking about the cost. I'm good with my hands, my family are all artists, and the people I introduced to people around me were all very good, things like that...
  - When I consult with the manager, most of the before and after photos show the manager's family members or acquaintances across the street. Haha, but it all came naturally, really.

4. Surgery
  - sedative anesthesia + local anesthesia. Sleep for about 10 minutes under sedative anesthesia. They say sedative anesthesia is done because local anesthesia is too painful
  - After waking up from sedative anesthesia, the surgery was performed while communicating with the director (I tried putting 5mm in Noble, but it wasn't enough, so I put in 6mm. It is shown as soon as it is removed. If you are mentally weak, it may be scary, but personally, it was amazing and trustworthy)
  - You can roughly see the results right after the surgery.

5. After surgery
  - The surgery ended around 5:40, but even if I am okay, rest in the recovery room until 7:00. Ham
  - During the break, the director, the director twice, and the operating room nurse went back and forth about three times to check on my condition
  - The director even provided me with food at his own expense... I was touched...
  - Afterwards, the hospital visit was first on the first day (removal of the noble surgery taping). , swelling injection) Day 5 (removal of nose surgery tape), Day 8 (removal of nose surgery stitches), Day 14 (See progress after major swelling goes down) I'm not sure how to visit after this. I'll leave a review later, then again. To be recorded

6. Four limbs
  - Noble surgery, endoscopic forehead, eyes, and nose seem to be the most common
  - Noble surgery is an advantage unique to this hospital in that the implant is cut to match the shape of the bone and then inserted (usually inserted in the triangle shape)
  - Nose Cotton pads are not put in after surgery. They are removed when discharged from the hospital after surgery.
  - It doesn't seem like they spend any money on promotion.. It's not registered on ㅂㅂㅌ and there are almost no reviews. The most reviews are on Seongyesa Hospital 30,000 miles away. Counseling manager I told you that I also watch Bobby Talk and stuff like that, so I asked you to write down that there aren't many reviews about the surgery.. It's strangely haunting
  - but strangely, people keep coming and the surgery is scheduled without a big gap, so
  - the hospital facilities are as old as they are... hehe. But the facilities are not important, so I think it's okay.

It's the third day and I'm swollen, so I don't know the results, but it's my first time getting plastic surgery like this and I was touched by the kind hospital staff, so I'm posting this. I'm not posting this because I have cancer. So far, I've only had eyes and nose. , jaw stasis, nobility & nose revision surgery. There are only four hospitals that have performed surgeries like this. If you include consultations and procedures, there are many more. Among those hospitals, this one is really the best. And I think it's a hospital that celebrities would prefer. Absolutely brokers. Absolutely not. Please leave a comment for hospital information.

------------------------

+) You mentioned something suspicious in the comment, so I added it. Probably right before this post, in the rhinoplasty review forum. I think it's because of the review posted on , so I'll clarify in case you misunderstand.
 The first surgery was performed at the end of September last year
  - Reason for surgery: I had a severe complex such as a severely hooked nose and a large nose, so as soon as I saved up the money, I sold out and had plastic surgery
  - Surgery method: removal of the hooked nose, osteotomy, Correction of crooked nose, erecting a pillar with the septum at the tip of the nose, covering the tip of the nose with the fascia behind the ears, slightly straight line
  - Satisfaction with surgery: Very satisfied Because I had a severely hooked nose, I was satisfied with the safe and clean osteotomy, and in addition, the crooked and flat nose was also corrected, and after the surgery. I said I had a long nose, but I already shortened it a bit here... My nose was big and long from birth...

The reoperation was performed two days ago as written here
  - Reason for surgery: I was very satisfied with the results of the first nose surgery, but as I recently had double nose surgery, my slightly sharp eyes have become rounder, and as the eye puffiness subsides, I am starting to think that a straight nose does not suit my facial features. Also, an acquaintance I met before the surgery told me that my nose looked longer after having my eyes done, so I was very hurt. I had a severe complex about my nose... so I couldn't just leave it alone. If I still didn't like it after 6 months, I had only the tip of my nose retouched at the hospital where I had the first surgery. I decided to ask for it again.
 Originally, I was only planning to do aristocratic surgery at this hospital, but I was so happy with the consultation that I asked about revision nose surgery before the surgery. I liked the idea of ​​raising the tip of my nose while removing the hard nasal pillars (the first time). When I was receiving surgery consultations, all other hospitals said they had erected a nose tip pillar. It hasn't been 6 months since the surgery, but they said I could do it now if I wanted, so they suddenly scheduled a revision nose surgery on the same day as Noble's surgery.
  - Surgical method: Removal of the septum at the tip of the nose, tip of the nose. Tie the cartilage, cut and reposition the cartilage at the tip of the nose, keep the fascia behind the ear that covers the tip of the nose
  - Satisfaction with surgery: Very satisfied I was satisfied with my previous nose, but after changing my face, I like the shorter nose more and it's softer.

When I consulted at the previous hospital, I I asked for a straight nose, but after the double nose, my impression changed and I was dissatisfied with the shape. Other than that, I have no complaints at all because the previous hospital did a great job in cutting the curved nose and correcting the crooked nose. Even after reoperation, the director said it was difficult to make a clean osteotomy, but it was the first surgery. He said that the hospital did a very neat job. The reason why I left the first surgery at the hospital and had the second surgery here was because I felt more trustworthy during the consultation, and the shape of the nose could be made prettier by removing the pillars at the tip of the nose, and the noble surgery does not require an incision. Because of this, I thought it would be better to do it together. I am satisfied with both the hospital where I had my first surgery and the hospital where I had my second surgery!! That's why I didn't bother to delete the previous post. If this is the case, do you understand the before and after situation? I added it in case other people misunderstood after reading the previous posts.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

유리80 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
황금날개 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
씅예사 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 737
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Anesthesiology
코성형
쌍커풀
안면윤곽
이마거상
실리프팅
Photo Reviews
Facialbone job - 쿠키성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 9 Like 0
솔직히 수술전에도 굳이 수술할 얼굴형은 아니다라고 생각했지만 앞턱이 길어서 쎄보이는 인상때문에 몇년을 고민하다고 결국 윤곽수술을 결정했어요 사각턱은 재수술이고 나머지는 첫 수술입니당... 지금은 6개월 정도 지났는데 돌이켜보면 쿠키성형외과 실장님 및 직원분들 너무 다들 친절하시고 붓기 관리도 꼼꼼히 잘해주셔서 붓기가 더 빨리 빠질 수 있었던거 같아요! 확실히 수술하기전에는 길고 강해보이는 턱이 콤플렉스였지만 수술후에는 턱에 대해서 콤플렉…
10 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 탑페이스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 27 Like 0
예전에 비절개로 눈수술을 했는데 라인이 풀려버려서 탑페이스 천정현 원장님께 눈재수술 받았어요. 수술 받은지는 한달 정도 됐고 며칠 전까지만 해도 눈꺼풀 쪽에 이물감이 조금 느껴지긴 했는데 지금은 그런 이물감도 전혀 없고 붓기도 정말 많이 빠져서 친구들도 마음껏 만나고 그래요 ㅎ 재수술 한 거 모르는 친구들은 말 안하면 모르겠다면서 자연스럽게 너무 잘 됐다고 말해주네요. 특히 오른쪽은 완전한 인아웃이 아니지만 자연스러운 게 진짜 제 것 같아요. 쌍…
12 Minutes ago
Nose job - 미호성형외과 Cmt 2 View 23 Like 0
제목 그대로임ㅋㅋㅎ 내 원래 코가 좀 어려운 케이스였는데 신중하게 결정한 병원에서 코수술 한번에 성공하고 윤곽효과까지 보고있는게 신기하면서 찐만족중이라 자랑하러 옴 ! 다른사람들처럼 복코에 매부리는 기본이고 정면에서 보면 코가 한쪽으로 휘어서 얼굴이 비대칭으로 보이는게 고민이었어.. ㅠㅠ 그래서 코수술한다고 비대칭까지 잡힐까.. 걱정이었는데 원장님 손기술이 진짜 장난 아닌거같음ㅎㅎㅎ 애초에 상담때부터 먼저 얼굴 비대칭 부분을 딱 짚어주시길래…
15 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 프로필성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 49 Like 0
프로필 정재호원장님께 돌출귀수술받고 많이 적응한 모습입니다! 처음 후기썼을때보다 더 자연스러워졌고 옆으로 잘때도 불편한게 없어요 이제는 머리를 묶고다녀도 전혀 부끄러울게없어서 평소에 못했던 머리묶기나 모자쓰기 등등 하고싶은거 다 하면서 다니고있네요!! 귀성형 알아보시는분들은 고민하지마시구 꼭 하세요
49 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 하니성형외과 Cmt 0 View 53 Like 0
겹쌍커풀이랑 안검하수가 있어서 매몰+눈매교정+눈매지방이식 받은 30대 여자입니다!! 이제 한 달이 지나서 저랑 비슷한 분들은 참고하시라고 후기 올려봐요!! 수술전에는 보다시피 왼쪽 눈에 겹주름이 딱 있었고 오른쪽 눈도 피곤하거나 하면 살짝 보이는 상태였고 쌍꺼풀이 짝짝이었어요 현재는 쌍꺼풀 높이가 두 눈 비슷해졌고, 눈뜨는 힘이 많이 달라졌습니다! 겹주름은 당연 없어졌고 주변 사람들도 다 잘됐다고 말해줘서 만족합니다! 특히 엄마가 눈이 …
58 Minutes ago
Nose job - 마블성형외과 Cmt 0 View 33 Like 0
마블에서 첫 코수술 했음요 매부리는 보형물 넣어 세우는 코수술과 다르게 매끈하게 깎아내고 라텍스같은얇은 판으로 눌러서 마무리한대요. 뼈가 자라도 눌러져서 덜 자라는 방지라고 하시던데 의사는아니니 걍 대충 이해했어요 몇년 지나고 느낀점 휜코는 수술해도 휜게 없어지지않음 어느정도 모양이 바뀜 그래서 재수술하나봄
59 Minutes ago
Facialbone job Cmt 0 View 57 Like 0
*후기의 진정성을 위해서 병원 정보 공유 안할겡. 비댓으로도 안알려줌. 이중턱 지흡은 뭐 악평만 없으면 비슷하지않을까 싶기도하고? 시술전 이중턱에 브이올렛 3회 맞았던 경험 있음. 난 손품만 대충 팔고 상담때 친절하진않아도 효과 없으면 없을거라고 얘기해준다는 병원으로 감. 리프팅같은것도 같이 권유하면 얼굴에 실넣을 생각은 없어서 아예 안하려했음. 원장님 상담결과 턱 구조가 이중턱 생기기 쉬운 구조고, 침샘도 있고 내부지방도 …
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 쁠리성형외과 Cmt 0 View 71 Like 0
심한 매부리 코였고 옆에서 봤을 때도 울퉁불퉁한 모양 보이는 게 진짜 쭉 콤플렉스였어. 고치자니 어디서부터 손 봐야 할지 모르겠구 필러나 하이코로 모양이 충분히 잡힐지도 모르겠더라구,,, 그래도 수술보다 낫겠지 하고 필러 시도해봤는데 개선은 못봤어 어느 정도 잡힐거다~ 한 것 치고 잘 나오지도 못했구… 그래서 이번에는 수술 하는 걸로 결심하고 찾았거든 맞춤 보형물이 매부리 심한 케이스들한테 좋다고 해서 처음부터 코 ct 찍어서 확…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 니트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 50 Like 0
<부목제거> 니트 성형외과 국경훈 원장님 코성형 하고 싶어 여러곳 찾아보고 결정했습니다 자연스럽게 하고싶었구요^^ 부목제거하니 너무 놀라서 할말이 없더라구요.. 아직 많이 부어있고 멍도좀 있고… 시간이 지나서 나아지길 기다려봅니다 ㅇ
1 Hours ago