Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[성형수다]

미우새 2021-02-03 (수) 12:42 3 Years ago 16358

Two days ago, I had revision nose surgery with Noble.
 Noble had a severe indentation on the side of his nose. The nose went well, but it was long compared to his face and the tip of his nose was saggy. Nobility's surgery is to fill the indentation next to his nose with silicone, and his nose's revision surgery is to fill the nasal septum. I removed it (people like me who have naturally high noses don't need a pillar at the tip of the nose. During my first nose consultation, most of them suggested having a pillar at the end of the nose...) and repositioned the cartilage. Now my nose is soft again. I found out about this hospital by chance through a comment from Seongyesa, and this is the first time I've seen a hospital like this. That's why I'm writing this

1. Director
  - Private hospital that has been in the same place for over 15 years
  - Certified plastic surgeon from the Korean Association of Plastic Surgeons
  - Places great emphasis on facial harmony and natural beauty
  - Absolutely does not recommend unnecessary surgeries or procedures
  - Surgery or procedures If you say it won't be effective or if you make too many requests, they will never perform the surgery (not commercial)

2. Hospital staff
  - one manager, one at the information desk, two nurses in the operating room
  - the manager is like a local aunt, likes to talk about various things and tries to take care of everything for you. It seems like he has worked with Dr. Ham for a long time
  - The director has a lot of pride in him. He introduces the surgery to many of his daughters, acquaintances, etc.
  - All the nurses working there are friendly.. I feel a kindness that is not like plastic surgery. Express it in words. It's difficult to do, but he's really friendly.

3. Consultation
  - Consultation with the director after consultation with the director
  - Consultation with the director for a very long time
  - The director doesn't force a deposit at all. The price seems to be based on a scouting system
  - In fact, the director boasts much more than talking about the cost. I'm good with my hands, my family are all artists, and the people I introduced to people around me were all very good, things like that...
  - When I consult with the manager, most of the before and after photos show the manager's family members or acquaintances across the street. Haha, but it all came naturally, really.

4. Surgery
  - sedative anesthesia + local anesthesia. Sleep for about 10 minutes under sedative anesthesia. They say sedative anesthesia is done because local anesthesia is too painful
  - After waking up from sedative anesthesia, the surgery was performed while communicating with the director (I tried putting 5mm in Noble, but it wasn't enough, so I put in 6mm. It is shown as soon as it is removed. If you are mentally weak, it may be scary, but personally, it was amazing and trustworthy)
  - You can roughly see the results right after the surgery.

5. After surgery
  - The surgery ended around 5:40, but even if I am okay, rest in the recovery room until 7:00. Ham
  - During the break, the director, the director twice, and the operating room nurse went back and forth about three times to check on my condition
  - The director even provided me with food at his own expense... I was touched...
  - Afterwards, the hospital visit was first on the first day (removal of the noble surgery taping). , swelling injection) Day 5 (removal of nose surgery tape), Day 8 (removal of nose surgery stitches), Day 14 (See progress after major swelling goes down) I'm not sure how to visit after this. I'll leave a review later, then again. To be recorded

6. Four limbs
  - Noble surgery, endoscopic forehead, eyes, and nose seem to be the most common
  - Noble surgery is an advantage unique to this hospital in that the implant is cut to match the shape of the bone and then inserted (usually inserted in the triangle shape)
  - Nose Cotton pads are not put in after surgery. They are removed when discharged from the hospital after surgery.
  - It doesn't seem like they spend any money on promotion.. It's not registered on ㅂㅂㅌ and there are almost no reviews. The most reviews are on Seongyesa Hospital 30,000 miles away. Counseling manager I told you that I also watch Bobby Talk and stuff like that, so I asked you to write down that there aren't many reviews about the surgery.. It's strangely haunting
  - but strangely, people keep coming and the surgery is scheduled without a big gap, so
  - the hospital facilities are as old as they are... hehe. But the facilities are not important, so I think it's okay.

It's the third day and I'm swollen, so I don't know the results, but it's my first time getting plastic surgery like this and I was touched by the kind hospital staff, so I'm posting this. I'm not posting this because I have cancer. So far, I've only had eyes and nose. , jaw stasis, nobility & nose revision surgery. There are only four hospitals that have performed surgeries like this. If you include consultations and procedures, there are many more. Among those hospitals, this one is really the best. And I think it's a hospital that celebrities would prefer. Absolutely brokers. Absolutely not. Please leave a comment for hospital information.

------------------------

+) You mentioned something suspicious in the comment, so I added it. Probably right before this post, in the rhinoplasty review forum. I think it's because of the review posted on , so I'll clarify in case you misunderstand.
 The first surgery was performed at the end of September last year
  - Reason for surgery: I had a severe complex such as a severely hooked nose and a large nose, so as soon as I saved up the money, I sold out and had plastic surgery
  - Surgery method: removal of the hooked nose, osteotomy, Correction of crooked nose, erecting a pillar with the septum at the tip of the nose, covering the tip of the nose with the fascia behind the ears, slightly straight line
  - Satisfaction with surgery: Very satisfied Because I had a severely hooked nose, I was satisfied with the safe and clean osteotomy, and in addition, the crooked and flat nose was also corrected, and after the surgery. I said I had a long nose, but I already shortened it a bit here... My nose was big and long from birth...

The reoperation was performed two days ago as written here
  - Reason for surgery: I was very satisfied with the results of the first nose surgery, but as I recently had double nose surgery, my slightly sharp eyes have become rounder, and as the eye puffiness subsides, I am starting to think that a straight nose does not suit my facial features. Also, an acquaintance I met before the surgery told me that my nose looked longer after having my eyes done, so I was very hurt. I had a severe complex about my nose... so I couldn't just leave it alone. If I still didn't like it after 6 months, I had only the tip of my nose retouched at the hospital where I had the first surgery. I decided to ask for it again.
 Originally, I was only planning to do aristocratic surgery at this hospital, but I was so happy with the consultation that I asked about revision nose surgery before the surgery. I liked the idea of ​​raising the tip of my nose while removing the hard nasal pillars (the first time). When I was receiving surgery consultations, all other hospitals said they had erected a nose tip pillar. It hasn't been 6 months since the surgery, but they said I could do it now if I wanted, so they suddenly scheduled a revision nose surgery on the same day as Noble's surgery.
  - Surgical method: Removal of the septum at the tip of the nose, tip of the nose. Tie the cartilage, cut and reposition the cartilage at the tip of the nose, keep the fascia behind the ear that covers the tip of the nose
  - Satisfaction with surgery: Very satisfied I was satisfied with my previous nose, but after changing my face, I like the shorter nose more and it's softer.

When I consulted at the previous hospital, I I asked for a straight nose, but after the double nose, my impression changed and I was dissatisfied with the shape. Other than that, I have no complaints at all because the previous hospital did a great job in cutting the curved nose and correcting the crooked nose. Even after reoperation, the director said it was difficult to make a clean osteotomy, but it was the first surgery. He said that the hospital did a very neat job. The reason why I left the first surgery at the hospital and had the second surgery here was because I felt more trustworthy during the consultation, and the shape of the nose could be made prettier by removing the pillars at the tip of the nose, and the noble surgery does not require an incision. Because of this, I thought it would be better to do it together. I am satisfied with both the hospital where I had my first surgery and the hospital where I had my second surgery!! That's why I didn't bother to delete the previous post. If this is the case, do you understand the before and after situation? I added it in case other people misunderstood after reading the previous posts.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

유리80 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
황금날개 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
씅예사 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Tobi Plastic Surgery
View 18,520
성형외과
|
서울
|
논현동
|
TEL.02-544-3222
|
Registered medical staff 2
Evaluation Cnt 68
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
쌍커풀
눈밑지방재배치
지방이식
이마거상
Photo Reviews
코성형수술후기 Cmt 0 View 13 Like 0
돌출안에 비대칭이 심했고 쌍꺼풀 라인도 많이 낮은 편에 짧은 복코까지 여러모로 얼굴에 불만족스러운 부분들이 많았어 그러다보니 저절로 자존감도 많이 낮아지더라구 그렇게 개선을 위해서 결국 수술을 알아보게 됐고 이왕 수술하게 되는거 확실한 개선을 위해 눈코 한번에 하기로 했어 주변 지인들한테도 많이 물어보고 다니고 손발품도 정말 여기저기 많이 다녀보면서 경력, 실력, 스타일, 눈코 조화로운지 등등 따져볼 수 있는 부분들은 다 따져보면서 결정했어…
3 Minutes ago
눈수술수술후기 - 에이비성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 39 Like 0
ㅇㅇㅂ에서 눈재수술, 뒷트임, 밑트임 ㅅㅇㅎ원장님한테 받은지 10갤차후기 적어봐요. 일단 이번 수술이 재수술이라 절개로 수술을 했는데 놀랍게도 제 첫수수술도 절개쌍수였다는것이에요 ㅋㅋ 근데 절개로 쌍수를 했는데도 1-2년정도 지나니까 한쪽만 라인이 내려가고 비대칭이 오더니 걍 짝눈완성! 그래서 눈재수술 결정에 앞서서도 고민을 엄청많이했어요. 첫수술도 절개로 했는데 이거 재수술한다해도 라인 제대로 맞춰지고 짝눈 벗어날 수 있을까? …
7 Minutes ago
코성형수술후기 - 히트성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 69 Like 0
아직 부목 떼기 전인데 이미지 달라진거 보여?!!! 매부리때는 진짜 남상 그자체였는데 진짜 확 달라졌어!!!!!! 진짜 코만 했는데도 이렇게 확달라지네 무턱 느낌도 약간 없어진 것 같고 그냥 얼굴라인이 부드러워진 느낌이야 부목 떼봐야 정확히 알겠지만 매부리 확실하게 잡혔을 것 같아 꺅꺆꺆
42 Minutes ago
쁘띠/레이저후기 Cmt 1 View 27 Like 0
쌍수하면서 무쌍 -> 쌍커플 생기면 살없어지고 눈이 들어간다고 해서 코필러도 같이 함. 콧대만 넣었는데 40정도 준듯 근데 아직도 콧대에 필러가 있는게 느껴짐 뼈가 아니라 몰캉한 느낌 천안 쌍용동 이마트 옆에 있는 성형외과에서 했고 아직도 난 만족중 약간 기미상궁 st 로 4년의 경과를 지켜본 우리 엄마도 나보고 코필러 한다고 하심
53 Minutes ago
눈수술수술후기 Cmt 0 View 37 Like 0
어머니가 연세가 많이 드셔서 그런지 눈 뜨는 힘도 약하고 처진 살도 가득.. 원래는 안그러셨는데 5년 전쯤 부터는 눈 뜰때도 이마 근육을 쓰는 느낌이 많다고 하시길래 해결 방법이 없나 하고 많이 알아보기 시작했던 거 같아요 보통 연세 있으신 분들은 상하안검 수술 많이 하시는 느낌이어서 틈틈히 찾아봤는데 요새는 효도성형이라는 말들까지 나오는 모양새가 신기하더군요..ㅎ 옛날에 비해 이런 수술에 대해서 오픈마인드인 세상이 됐구나 했네요 다행히 알…
1 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 새김성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 59 Like 0
써야지 써야지 미루다가 정신 차려보니까 벌써 수술한지 8개월 됐네 ㅋㅋ 솔직히 성형이라는 게... 나 윤곽했다 주변에 쩌렁쩌렁 자랑할 수 있는 것도 아니고 친한 친구들 말고는 나 윤곽한 거 거의 몰라서 여기다 약간 자랑겸 내 경험담 살짝 풀어볼게 나는 광대, 긴곡선, 앞턱 이렇게 3종 했고 윤곽 전에 제일 궁금했던 게 일단 통증이었음 무통이면 좋겠다 생각했지만 솔직히 아예 안 아팠다면 거짓말..ㅋㅋ 수술하고 나와서 몇시간동안은 마취 때문에 …
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 하니성형외과 Cmt 1 View 84 Like 0
하니성형외과에서 수술한지 4주가 지났습니다:) 멍은 완전히 사라졌어요! 붓기도 거의 가라앉았고 이제 조금씩 잔붓기가 빠지고 있어요ㅎㅎ 수술 이후에 병원에서 레이저로 사후 관리해주셔서 그나마 빨리 회복한 것 같아요~! 아직 4주차이긴 하지만 제가 원하는 라인 그대로 나와서 너무 만족합니다. 눈도 또렷해지고 짝눈도 잘 교정되었어요!
1 Hours ago
코성형수술후기 Cmt 0 View 37 Like 0
짧은코라 수술하기 어렵구 부작용 걱정되어 포기하고 있었는데 성예사에서 비앤영을보고 상담함 코젤코라고 코끝에 귀연골 다져넣어 코끝을 늘리는건데 자가연골이라 부담도 안되고 자세하고 꼼꼼하게 설명해주셔서 믿음이 가고 당장 하고싶었지만 가격이 있어서 좀 생각중 하게된다면 여기서 하고싶음
1 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 바탕성형외과 Cmt 0 View 63 Like 0
반년전에 윤곽 3종 받았어 인기글에 늘 윤곽얘기가 있어서 나도 후기 한번 써볼까 하다가 큰수술인만큼 궁금한 예사들 많을거 같아서 사진 오픈해봐아 난 얼굴 붓기는 거의 빠진거같다고 생각하는데 뭐 1년까지도 계속 빠진다고 해서 기대를 걸고 있는 중 저번달쯤에는 입주변이랑 턱쪽이 여전히 붓기가 남아있는거 같아서 인모드할까 고민 많이했지만.. 안했엉 (근데 안하길 잘한듯? 소용없다는 사람도 많더라) 전사진 보면 알겠지만 귀밑이 ㄴ…
1 Hours ago