Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽지방]

The pros and cons and reviews after a month of contouring!

려우웅니닝 2019-06-30 (일) 05:45 5 Years ago 4815
I have a long chin, but my nerve line is low, so I did a sandwich osteotomy with a slightly modified ㅅ osteotomy, and front chin surgery to advance the front chin while trimming the surrounding area to prevent secondary angles. I also had contour surgery to trim the right square chin because my square jaw was not severe but was asymmetrical. I received it from Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ,
 and I had originally made an appointment to do nose contouring at the same time, but when I got home and thought about it, I thought it would not be good to have a longer general anesthesia time, and I thought it would be difficult to handle the aftereffects after the anesthesia wore off, so I canceled the nose surgery and now, a month after the nose contouring. While I get information from the plastic surgery bulletin board, I give as much information as I can through reviews and comments on the contour bulletin board. When I left a comment on a post, there were a lot of people who were curious about contour information and reviews and asked questions through comments or messages! However, because the post wasn't written by me, there were times when I couldn't check all the comments, and there were a few people who I couldn't check because the comments were mixed up or too long, or I couldn't reply to their messages. So, here's
 what I'm feeling and what I'm curious about after a month. I am writing this post to let you know as much as possible through comments.
 I also received a lot of information and help here.
 My current condition is that the major swelling has almost gone away and only a little bit of swelling remains

. If I were to talk about the pros and cons and what I felt,
 I have a chin. I used to have a complex about being long, but the length of my chin has significantly decreased. Now, I am satisfied
 that my lower jaw has become much shorter. However, what is a bit disappointing is that I had a sandwich osteotomy, so my chin remains, so the tip of my chin still feels a bit blunt.
 I think Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ said this The reason why the surgery was performed was because I didn't have a very wide chin, so the director didn't think I needed a t-osteotomy, or because my nerve line was very low, so he couldn't shave much, so he pursued safety rather than taking risks and performing surgery. I think you saw it in the direction of doing it.
 To put it in a good way, the complex of having a long chin disappeared and it became very natural without any visible signs of surgery. To put it in a bad way, if you write that you did facial contouring when you went for a nose consultation, what kind of surgeon did you do? Where was the contouring done? And you say that's a treat?? Some people have this attitude.
 I feel lucky that there are no side effects, but people's greed is endless, so I get a little jealous when I see people who have become slimmer on Instagram or in contour reviews!
I guess it's an excessive greed that I think I should have spent a little money and looked prettier if I was sick... hahaha. If I
 were to compare myself to a celebrity, would Irene or Jennie have similar chins?
(Of course, their facial features are incomparably prettier than mine, so just refer to the shape of their chin!)
 But I think this may have been limited because I have a low nerve level. It also seems like Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ doesn't overdo the surgery , and it seems like the surgery was originally performed .
 And after about a week, I had symptoms of tightening my lower teeth, but that went away.
 I also had a lump in my front jaw, especially in the 1st and 2nd week, because of the muscles and swelling, my chin protruded more than when I advanced my front jaw, so I looked like Kim Gura. So, I sent a message to the manager via KakaoTalk. I was wondering if the plastic surgery was a failure because my chin looked too much like Kim Gura's, but the director said it was because of swelling and I was so worried that the director scheduled a consultation. So in the second week, I saw the director on my way to get treatment and even had a CT scan. At that time, the swelling was worse than when I told the director. I was a little embarrassed because
 it fell out... Still, he told me that the surgery went well (the actual bone was removed cleanly...!) and when I told him about the lump in my front chin, he said that if it didn't go away by the end of the month, he would give me an
 injection. When I told him that my muscles weren't relaxed, he gave me an injection and it felt like half of my muscles were relaxed haha.
 Also, there is a slight dent on the right side of my front chin (if you look at it, it's not noticeable, so other people don't notice it, but since it's my face, when I look in the mirror) It's a feeling that bothers me every time)
 I asked the director about it, and he said it could be due to the scarring, but he said he'll just watch it and take action if it stays the same!
However, since this is the peak season and plastic surgery clinics are busy, it has been a month and I felt like I saw the director too briefly. It was a bit disappointing. It felt like I didn't see him for even 5 minutes?!

Also, I would like to tell you in case it may be of additional help that
 the reason I decided to have Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ perform the surgery was because the director noticed that I had a long chin and an asymmetrical square jaw, so I trusted his eye and had the surgery. I guess the outline of the ㅇㅇㅇ is all because Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ is famous. I don't know, but it seems like there are quite a few cases where managers tell you to get counseling from Director A. I was like that too, and in terms of price, I think I heard that only if you get it from Director A, it's the event price! I also said that I wanted to get counseling from Dr. ㄷㅇㅇ because I only thought about Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ, but I had to wait for almost two hours after surgery and it would be difficult to hear detailed explanations from Dr. ㄱㄱㅇ because he is so chic. He said that it would also be helpful to get a consultation from Dr. ㄱㄱㅇ, so I decided to go to Dr. ㄱㄱㅇ first. After receiving the consultation, I asked to make an appointment with Director ㅇㅅㅇ because he would also be receiving consultation instead, so I received consultation from both of them!
In the end, I think it was a lot of help.
 It was true that Director A gave more detailed explanations as the CT went around, and Director ㅇㅅㅇ gave a simple explanation and then asked questions, so I asked questions based on the explanation I heard.
However, Director ㅇㅅㅇ said that since everyone has asymmetry and the square jaw is not severe, there was no need to do it, and Director ㅇㅅㅇ pinpointed the asymmetry, so I decided to do it because I thought it was more in line with what I thought and that he has a keen eye for perspective!
Because it is important to get it from a director who is right for you,

what made me feel at ease was that I met a person who operated on the same day and time as me at Seongyesa Temple. He was the person who operated on Director A, and I operated on Director ㅇㅅㅇ, and it was the first time. Besides him and me, there were about two other patients, and it seemed like they were having nose surgery. So, I felt reassured and at the same time thought that there would be no surrogate surgery. In a community like this, I might meet someone who was having surgery on the same day and at the same time. Of course, I Unless you're a hospital employee, I don't know exactly what's right, but that's what I thought. I talked to a person who had surgery on the same day and at the same time by a different director at the hospital, and we're still exchanging progress through KakaoTalk! Haha,

he seemed to be doing well too. If you have any questions about Dr. KG, please leave a comment. I will ask the person who had the surgery with me and answer as best
 as I can. I don't know much, but as an experienced person who has had facial contouring surgery, please leave a comment and I will tell you as much as I can. I don't know if it will work, but I
 don't know if it will work, but at some plastic surgery clinics, I will contact you as a friend or acquaintance. There seems to be a place that offers a discount for acquaintances if you tell them about this surgery. If there is anyone who wants to have surgery at ㄷㅇㅇ, I will ask the manager if there is a discount for
 acquaintances. I was on my way to see the one-month follow-up of the contour, and while I was there, I said I wanted to get an eye consultation, so I got a consultation. I came here and they said that because I had surgery here, if I have surgery again, they would give me a discount. I don't know if there will be a discount for acquaintances or not, but if it happens, it's a good thing..!
Also, I am in the process of finding out my nose, and if there are people who are looking for the contour of their nose and are satisfied with it, I would appreciate it if you could give me some information. Let's share the information together!!

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

주영홀릭 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

려우웅니닝 Writer 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

vvvc 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

그림달 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

그림달 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

뿌잉뿌앵뽀잉 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

다음이 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

다음이 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

꼬미 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

회의감123 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

우승이 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

태쿠 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
dltjdrb199… 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

쿠쿠쿠키키 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

미피a 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

수술성공할래요 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

기모나나 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

Kkmjkk 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

Kkmjkk 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

하2하2 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address

베비묘 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
이야야야야호 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
zeze900 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
west02 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
힐둥 5 Years ago 5 Years ago Address
민만 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
야옹야옹22 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
오로롱이 4 Years ago 4 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 545
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
쌍커풀
트임
안면윤곽
가슴확대
Photo Reviews
코성형수술후기 Cmt 0 View 9 Like 0
오늘로 거의 딱 한달차야.. 붓기는 어느정도 빠진거 같은데 너무 여자코 같지 않아? 처음 부목 뗏을때 부터 보통 사람들 너무 높거나 올라가서 걱정하는데 나는 처음부터 너무 낮나? 하는 느낌이었거든,,, 붓기 빠지니까 윤곽은 좀 드러나서 이제 사람꼴 된거같아 괜찮은데 너무 여자코? 반버선코? 직반코? 같지 않아? 미간부터 실리콘이 곡선으로 내려오다가 코끝이 또 살짝 나오고 기증늑으로 한거라 흡수 고려해서 과교정인가? 해도 그러기엔 전…
2 Minutes ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 윤곽의정석성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 88 Like 0
안녕하세요:) 윤곽의정석에서 윤곽 3종(광대+사각턱+앞턱) 수술받은지 2주차+4주차 후기를 적어보겠습니다(편의상 음슴체로 씁니다) 평소 증명사진 찍었을때 비대칭이 아주 심하여 우측 얼굴이 더 커보이는 상태였고 측면으로 누워 자는 습관때문인지는 몰라도 턱의 틀어짐이 있어 이것때문에 비대칭이 심하구나 생각했었고 사진 찍을 때마다 스트레스 받아하며 언젠가부터 수술로 턱을 잘라내고 싶다 생각이 들었음 지방에 살고 있지만 하루 날을 잡아 여러군데 …
1 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 나나성형외과 Cmt 6 View 126 Like 0
오래전부터 얼굴형때문에 윤곽주사, 보톡스 많이 맞아봤는데 별차이가 없어서 돈만 아깝게 느껴졌었음 ㅠ 그러다 윤곽한 친구가 있었는데 얼굴형 이뻐진거 보고 나도 수술해봐야겠다 생각 들더라고 그래서 병원 물어보고 나나에서 수술하게 되었음 8일차때 테이핑 제거했고 3주차쯤 되니까 손가락 2개정도 들어갈 만큼 입이 벌어지더라구 이때쯤 감각도 많이 돌아왔던거 같아 먼저 수술한 친구한테 수술했던경험 듣고 이미 각오가 된 상태라 회복기때 어렵…
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 Cmt 0 View 43 Like 0
눈재수술 ,,이제는 마지막이다 생각하고 제발 풀리지않게 잘 해주시라 말씀드렸는데 지금까지 쨍쨍하니 고정 잘 되서 내가 원했던 라인으로 다시 재정비했구 코는 첫수술이라 후기 많이 찾아봤는데 수술 후 얼마 안되서 코끝 떨어지는 일들도 종종 있더라구 눈을 재수술 해본 나로썬 코까지 재수술하면 너무 억울할것같았는데 다행히 이번 병원은 제대로 만난 덕분인지 1년 됐는데도 코끝 안떨어지고 잘 유지중이야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 재수술은 내 운빨도 있지만 원장님실력…
1 Hours ago
코성형수술후기 - 마인드성형외과 Cmt 0 View 94 Like 0
★정말 꼼꼼히 적는 내 코 수술 후기★ 낯선이들에게.. 초큼.. 수치스럽지만 어차피 코 한다고 주위에 떠벌떠벌 다 알리고 다녀서 다 알고, 나도 코 할때 아무 정보 없이 다녔기 때문에 정보가 너무 소중했던지라 조금이라도 도움 됐으면 하는 마음에 올려봄당 ▼ 수술사유: 집 앞 이비인후과 원장님이 코 기능적으로 문제가 심하다고 기능코수술 권유 > 이왕 여는김에 미용도 같이하자 결심 ▼ 수술시기: 2021년 7월 ▼ 원래 코 모양: …
2 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 비씨아이성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 107 Like 1
22년 1월에 상담받고 2월에 수술 진행했어요! 유튜브 보고서 제일 자연스럽게 하시는 것 같아서 방문했습니다. 상담 시 원장선생님께서 안검하수랑 수술 법 설명해주시고 원하는 라인 물어보시고 직접 잡아봐주셨어요 원장님 상담후 실장님과 금액이랑 일정 상담했습니다. 제가 상담 당시에 라인을 잘 몰라서 유명한 인아웃라인으로 자연스럽게 해달라고 부탁드렸는데, 제가 쌍테 때문에 눈꺼풀이 두꺼워지고 쳐져서 인아웃은 절개로 밖에 안 된다고 하셔서 절개로…
2 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 일퍼센트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 259 Like 0
사각턱이랑 앞턱 수술인 비스포크V라인 수술이랑 얼굴지방흡입 받은지 어느덧 4개월이 넘었습니다!! 이제는 원래 내 얼굴인마냥 살고있어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 윤곽은 꽤 큰 수술인데 임종우 원장님 실력이 좋으셔서 회복도 엄청 빠르게 했던 것 같아요 이제는 예전처럼 입 벌리는 것도 모두 다 가능합니다 아직 사탕붓기처럼 잔붓기가 남아있기는해요 6개월에서 1년 차 까지 붓기가 빠진다하니까 그때는 또 어떤 예쁜 얼굴형이 되어있을지 기대가 됩니다 ㅎㅎㅋㅋ 주위에서도 얼굴형 자연스…
4 Hours ago
코성형수술후기 - 니트성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 253 Like 0
코 재수술 코냥수술 2주차 후기입니다 1주차에 붓기가 많아서 걱정했는데 너무 마음에 들어요,, 하루종일 거울만 보고있어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 비주각도랑 뚱뚱한코 얄쌍하게 개선해달라했고 코끝 직반으로 예쁘게 빼달라했어용 제가 원하는대로 잘된거같아서 니트 성형외과 국경훈 원장님께 너무너무너무 감사드립니다,,, 코끝 붓기 더 빠지면 직반으로 더 얄쌍해진다고 하셨는데 벌써부터 기대가 됩니다 ㅎㅎㅎ
4 Hours ago
체형/바디성형수술후… - 슬림영의원 Cmt 5 View 121 Like 0
평생 스트레스였던 이중턱...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 결국 슬림영의원에서 이중턱지흡 받았어ㅠ 일단 나는 정면보다 옆에서 봤을때 투턱이 더 부각되어보이는게 젤루 스트레스였어ㅠㅠ 얼굴도 커보이는거 같고.. 결국 수술결정했어! 원장님께서는 내 살성?이 부드럽고 지흡했을때 효과가 좋을 케이스라며 수술결과 좋을거같다고 해주셨는데 아니나다를까 결과 대만족이야ㅠㅠㅠ 이제 셀카찍으면 정면, 옆에서 찍어도 그 볼록했던 살들이 다 사라졌어 수술한번으로 이렇게 효과를…
4 Hours ago