Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Is physical plastic surgery not the answer for people with large heads and small eyeballs?

이제그만하자 2021-01-11 (월) 02:43 3 Years ago 937
hello.

I am worried about my small eyes. It's been a complex and stressful thing my whole life.
 I work in the design industry. They have clear aesthetic tastes and, due to the nature of their jobs, are familiar with basic human anatomy and beauty proportions. Eyes, your eyes should be big. I haven't seen anyone with small eyes that is attractive. It doesn't have to be big like all Westerners, but the width is important. Oriental matchless eyes are also very beautiful as long as they are long and the proportion within the face is large. Personally, I like the fresh, open snow of even Musou, but the covered snow of northern regions is also attractive as long as it is long in width. It looks like a pucca and is cute. Ultimately, your eyes should occupy a certain percentage of your face. Since I work in design, I am good at drawing by hand and using Photoshop. However, my eyes are unreliable even with amazing makeup and correction, so I have never liked having pictures taken in my life. It's hard to find my face even in family photo albums. I have been thinking about how to enlarge my eyes, various surgeries/procedures, and the proportions of big eyes and an attractive face for over 10 years. We investigated not only Korean plastic surgery techniques, but also Japanese and American surgical methods and trends. So actually, I kind of knew the answer.

My eyes are relatively small and do not protrude. Buried in the skin of thick, slightly sagging eyelids, right next to the exposed whites is the empty space between the bones. I have a bit of ptosis that requires me to open my eyes with my forehead, and even if I use my forehead strength to open my eyes all the way, it still doesn't get any bigger. The pupils are also small and slightly centered. The gap between the eyebrows is not wide, so there is no space for epicanthoplasty. The corners of the eyes are not raised and there is not much to turn them down. In other words, there is no answer to everything up, down, front and back. It's just small. Eyeballs. Additionally, since the head is in an inverted triangle, the small eyes stand out even more in the face area that widens from the cheekbones to the forehead. Plus, the central area is wide. Cleavage, double eyelid (eye correction), eyebrow lift, incision/non-incision, surgery/procedure are all useless. I've visited several hospitals recently, but they all give me the same answer. Just by looking at the doctors' expressions, you can tell that even if you touch them, they will never have much effect. It's something you shouldn't expect. It's just that being reborn is a quick eye. Several doctors at different hospitals couldn't readily recommend surgery, and in fact, they said it would be better not to have high expectations - really, one day, I was in tears as I was leaving the hospital. Even though I knew it.

If only I had eyes that I could spend money on to tear them out and fix them, if what was hidden under the skin were the wide whites, if I was satisfied with small eyes because I don't have eyes to see, or if I didn't care about my appearance in the first place - then my life wouldn't have been so unhappy. I would like to. I hate my face and it disgusts me. I don't even want to look at those stuffy, petty eye sockets. Some people may say that what I need right now is not plastic surgery but psychiatric treatment. Love your self. You also have to learn how to give up. But, I've already spent too long worrying about it, I know too much, and I've longed for it too - too strongly. Really. You can't turn it around overnight. You have personality, looks aren't everything, no matter how cool you are, nonsense consolations like this don't work. Would I, who had thought about it for over 10 years, be fooled by such hastily made-up lies for comfort? A psychologist who has used this product for several years exclusively for appearance-stressed patients and has written a doctoral thesis on the topic says nothing that works. What I want is clear, and on the other hand, I can objectively see that there is a big discrepancy between my image reflected in the mirror. Just, unless there's a way to take my eyeballs out, enlarge them, and pull them to the front of my skull - I'm going to be this unhappy for the rest of my life.

Actually, I've already fully grasped the reality, so this isn't even a question or anything...
 I just posted it because I was so upset...
 I was wondering if there really was a way I was being stupid and missing out...
 Even though I know it's a vain hope and I'm just torturing myself with hope. ,
 But I’m posting it like this again. Uselessly.

Thank you for reading my unanswered and depressing post.

2021, have a great year.

Ugly dream.
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

쿠밍쿠 3 Years ago 3 Years ago Address
4랑해요 3 Years ago 3 Years ago Address
재수술손품준 3 Years ago 3 Years ago Address
익룡 3 Years ago 3 Years ago Address
HKJH 3 Years ago 3 Years ago Address

노정의존예 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 29
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
코제거(재수술)
코끝성형
눈밑지방재배치
이마거상
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job - 어반성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 35 Like 0
아는 지인이 알려준 병원에서 쌍꺼풀 수술했었는데 양쪽 눈이 서로 대칭이 맞지 않고 눈 밑은 나이 들어서 그런지 불룩 튀어나와서 다시 재수술 받고 싶어졌어요. 이왕이면 라인 서로 맞추면서 눈 밑에 불룩 튀어나온 것도 한번에 해결하고 싶어져서 마취과 원장님 계시고 수술실 내부에 cctv 있는 병원으로 알아봐서 상담 받아봤어요. 상담 때 원장님께서 제 눈을 보시더니 안검하수 증상만 보이니 절개로 라인 자연스럽게 잡히게끔 쌍꺼풀 수술하면서 눈매교정…
13 Minutes ago
Facialbone job - 베리굿성형외과 Cmt 0 View 7 Like 0
광대, 턱끝, 사각턱 다 깎았는데 완전 드라마틱하게 잘 된 거 같음ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅂㄹㄱ 인석경 원장님 한테 받았고 수술 효과 쩔어서 후기 올려봄 광대도 광대인데 사각턱 때문에 정면에서 보면 얼굴이 더 커보였거든.. 그래서 걍 수술 해버리자 라는 마음으로 몇군데 발품 돌았고 그 중에 제일 맘에 들었던게 베리굿 인원장님이였엉 되게 친절 하시고 상담도 거의 30분 가까이 봐주실 정도로 뭘 물어보면 엄청 꼼꼼히 말씀 잘 해주시더라공 그리고 제일 좋았…
14 Minutes ago
Nose job - 코코라인의원 Cmt 0 View 22 Like 0
고민하다 친구한테 추천받아 서울에서 코수술했는데 너무너무 만족해요! 다들 자연스러움을 추구하신다면 코코라인으로 가세요 :) 주변에서 다들 너무 자연스럽게 잘 된것 같다고 병원 물어보더라구요 ㅎㅎ 남자친구도 보더니 코수술하고싶다고 그래요 ㅎㅎ,, 제 사진 보고 참고하세용 저는 굉장히 만족합니다 ㅎㅎ 이비인후과 전문이라 그런지 하고나서 불편함도 많이없고 금방 일상생활 가능했던 것 같아요! 다들 추천드릴게요 :)
16 Minutes ago
Eyelid job - 시선성형외과 Cmt 0 View 49 Like 0
과한 뒤트임으로 점막 노출이 심했었어요 눈 끝 모양도 어색하고 점막 쪽 눈 시림이 심해 안경이나 선글라스 없이는 외출도 꺼려지더라구요.. 주위에서도 왜 눈을 건드렸냐며 한 소리씩 들으니 스트레스가 더 심해져서 뒤밑트임 복원 수술 받았어요 복원 하고 나니까 일단 점막 노출이나 안구건조는 개선 확실하고 눈매도 전보다 자연스러워져서 좋아요 눈 크기 줄어들지 않은 것도 만족하고 있습니다!
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 아이호성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 82 Like 0
요즘에 세미아웃라인 많이 하는건 알고 있는데 이미지랑 안어울리는 것 같기도 하고 그냥 진짜 눈이 자연스럽게 커졌으면 좋겠다는 생각이라 쌍수 자연스럽게 잘한다는 병원으로 계속 알아봤어 눈 코 다 하는데도 가보고 대형이라 원장님 여러명인데도 가보고 했는데 난 개인병원에서 상담 받을때가 더 좋은 기억으로 남는거같아서 실장님보단 원장님 상담 위주로 돌아가는 병원으로 골랐거든 눈 전문으로 하는 병원에서 하는 게 좋을 것 같다는 생각이 들었고 ㅇㅇㅎ…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 첫단추의원 Cmt 0 View 96 Like 0
복코 , 코가 예전에 골절당한적이있어서 휨 교정[절골] 비염기능코 까지 같이 진행한지 1달차 입니다. 역시 자연스럽고 아직까지는 불편한사항이없어요 . 코끝이 처음보다는 살짝처지는것같기는 한데 무보형물 이니 아직이해하고있습니다. 차라리 조금 더 자연스럽고 좋은것같아요 . 옆모습에서 사진찍을때 확실히 다른것같아서 좋아요 컴플렉스 많이 해소 된것같습니다 .!
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 제나성형외과 Cmt 0 View 66 Like 0
6군데 정도 상담받았는데 반은 이마거상 추천하셨는데 제나성형외과에서는 자연유착,다이이트임 모두 가능하다고 자신있게 상담해주셔서 선택하게 되었습니다. 작은눈이라 수술하기 전 굉장히 걱정되고 망설였지만 수술 후 시간이 경과되면서 하루하루 자연스러워지는거 같아 만족합니다 수술 후 사진은 3일후. 1주일. 2주일 사진입니다
2 Hours ago
Nose job - 아베크성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 68 Like 0
매부리가 있어서 절골 생각하고 갔는데 또 절골만 하기는 뭔가 아쉽더라구요...사람 마음이 다 그런가봐요..ㅋㅋ 그래서 알아보는김에 이것저것 후기도 찾아보고 원장님 경력도 찾아보다가 아베크성형외과에서 코수술 받게 됐어요 코 상담을 다니다보니 제가 몰랐던 부분들 (코 재료, 코수술 종류, 관리, 안전 시스템) 에 대해 알게 되면서 서서히 병원들이 추려지더라구요 그 중에 가장 후기가 제가 원하는 추구미이고 상담 좋았던 곳에서 수술 받았어요! 콧대는 …
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 4월31일성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 75 Like 0
제가 쌍수 전에는 속쌍이라 쌍꺼풀이 잘 안 보여서 쌍꺼풀이 더 잘 보였으면 하는 맘으로 상담이라도 받아볼까하고 주변 친구들 따라 4월31일에서 상담 받았거든요 원장님 말씀대로 이마거상+매몰+뒷트임하니까 훨씬 인상도 또렷해지고 만족스러워서 후기 남겨요ㅎㅎ 답답했던 인상도 없어지고 원하는 쌍꺼풀라인으로 잘 빠져서 맘에 들어요
2 Hours ago