Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
검색목록 List
[코성형]

Finally graduated after completing three noses.

udongsaric… 2024-07-12 (금) 22:34 1 Months ago 24626 [CODE : 18BB7]
Hello,
 I don't know how time has passed since I had my nose removed last year.
 I didn't take many pictures and met only the minimum number of people, so I lost a lot of confidence in my appearance. It was really hard. I

recently took the exam again and had my stitches removed today, and I think it was successful this time.
 Now I'm open to Sungyesarang. I think I don't have to look in my room all the time
 . I want to talk about my nose surgery story before I graduate, so I'm writing this
 . I didn't look into
my nose surgery story

properly during the first class, so I just lay down.
 Immediately after taking the splint off, I thought it was ruined (it was too high for my face,
 especially the tip of my nose), but after 3-4 gallons, the tip of my nose went down and I was just satisfied, and about a year and a half passed. However, maybe because my skin is thin, the silicone mark is too much, and the bridge of my nose is narrow compared to the area of ​​my face, so I thought my cheekbones looked big. So I decided to try again.
 After removing it, the 4mm silicone didn't carve well and went into the container;; Even after the surgery at another hospital, this director came up as a saint. I really need to avoid this.. Please,

I had my surgery done at the same hospital and a different director as the first time (since the previous director went to another hospital),
 but I only removed the bridge of my nose and kept the tip of my nose. I didn't remove the skin because the skin was thin,
 but on the day after the surgery, when I briefly removed the gauze under my nose, I thought I was screwed. My nose got smaller and turned up like a pig's nose, so I could only see the nostrils.
 If you are considering removing the whole or part of it, prepare yourself. I have to do it firmly.
 I thought it would happen to me too, but it wasn't.
 The doctor said it was because the tissues had contracted and it would get better over time, but it came down a little bit, but the pig nose shape didn't go away, so I decided to try again.
 This hospital desk. The nurses are friendly, but the director is not there, and the director's attitude is different before and after the surgery, so I'm still angry;
 - Even though I cried during the consultation after repeating the exam, they didn't give me a tissue
 - After rhinoplasty, I opened my eyes alone in the operating room, and I called a nurse and took them to the recovery room
 - The director treated me as I was sad with a snub nose, but
 even as I write this, I'm angry.
 It's a hospital in Apgujeong Station and the director 3 people? I want to tell you that it's a decent hospital, but I don't have the money, so I'm holding back.

I sold a lot of handmade items and went to a total of 3 places for consultation before I decided to go to Samsu.
 In my mind, the first priority was decided, but I went to all of them
 . I was very despairing because I was told that it wouldn't change much. In the end, I did it at the top of my mind, and I have no regrets and am satisfied.

If you decide to get a nose surgery,
 1. Before you do it, choose about 4 hospitals with your own hands.
 2. Make sure you know the doctor's surgery style.
 3. Your surgery style. Be objective about the nose (whether it is a long nose, a raised nose, a short nose, a witch nose, etc.)
 4. (Most important) Yeon Yan's photo Honestly, it seems meaningless and you should appeal to one point that you would like to improve. There are a lot of requirements for things like the shape of the nostrils and the columella.. This requires looking at a lot of after-photos and finding the one that matches your needs!
 5. Go to the open room and listen to the stories about the hospital selected by the government, or listen to the stories of people who have already had surgery there.

I think just doing this will significantly lower the chances of your nose getting ruined
 . I hope everyone gets it!!!!
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

롤리팝 26 Days ago 26 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
탈실리콘하자 26 Days ago 26 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망나뇽냥 24 Days ago 24 Days ago Address
와 축하해 나도 이번에 꼭 졸업하고싶다 ㅠㅠㅠ
찡찡이이 22 Days ago 22 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

udongsaric… Writer 7 Days ago 7 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무제1234 21 Days ago 21 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냥줍 19 Days ago 19 Days ago Address
졸업 축하해 ㅠㅠㅜ 잘 돼서 다행이다!
나도 짧은 코라 코수술 고민하고 있는데 혹시 1,2때랑 졸업 병원 알려줄 수 있을까?
보들멍멍이 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
나도 삼수해야하는데 병원 정보 알 수 있을까ㅠㅠ
고생많았어
세이543 9 Days ago 9 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

udongsaric… Writer 7 Days ago 7 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만두111 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
piieee 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
검색목록 List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 159
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Anesthesiology
코성형
콧볼축소
코끝성형
쌍커풀
트임
쌍꺼풀이 워낙 얇게 있고 밋밋해서 쌍꺼풀 수술 받았어요 개인적으로는 이미지에 맞는 라인을 잡고 싶어서 원장님 미적감각이 중요했고 쌍꺼풀 수술이 워낙 흔하긴 하지만 그만큼 잘 안되는 경우도 많은 것 같아서 1인병원쪽으로 알아봤고 이런 기준에 가장 부합했던 곳이 디데이였어요 원장님이 라인도 너무 잘 잡아주셨고 과잉진료없이 필요한 부분만 말씀해주셔서 신뢰가 갔고 원장님이 추천해주신 라인과 함께 자연유착으로 수술 받았어요 수술 후에 붓기가 생각보다 크지 않아서 놀랐고 금방 자연스러워졌어요 라인도 잡아주신 라인 그대로 나왔고 전체적인 인상도 확 달라진게 느껴져서 너무 만족스러워요
Photo Reviews
눈수술수술후기 Cmt 0 View 34 Like 0
원래는 무쌍에 화장을 해도 다 덮을만큼 눈두덩이가 두꺼웠고 눈도 이마 힘으로 떠야해서 불편했어요ㅠㅠ 매일같이 쌍액을 몇번이나 덧칠해가며 살았는데 쌍수하고 진짜 새 인생 살고있습니다 시간이 지나면 지날수록 더 자연스럽고 절개 라인이 진짜 티가 안나요.. 앞트임은 한번도 먼저 알아본적이 없었습니더ㅠ
33 Minutes ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… Cmt 1 View 103 Like 0
유독 그런 날 있잖아 광대가 유독 커보이는 날 얼굴 다른 단점 하나도 안보이고 이것만 고치면 개이쁠 것 같은데??? 하는 날 있잖아 그거에 꽂혀서 해야겠다고 마음 먹은 주에 상담하고 수술 하고 옴 근데 아무도 모름 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나 사실 광대했어 라고 말하면 알긴 아는데 옆굉대만 친거여서 잘 몰라 ㅎ 사진으로 보면 티 많이나긴 하지 ㅎㅎ 피부색은 조명차이… 1주차때는 붓기= 원래 광대크기 랑 비슷했어서 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 부은거같지도 않았오 …
1 Hours ago
양악/교정/치과 Cmt 0 View 54 Like 0
사랑니 4개 포함 총 7개 발치 후 교정진행하였습니다. (최대한 발치 수를 줄이기 위해 홀수 발치) 이후 돌출입 줄어들었고, 부정교합이 있어서 앞니로 면을 못 끊어먹었는데 그런 부분은 다소 개선되었습니다. 교정 특징상 교정 완료 이후 에도 이빨 뒤쪽에 철사를 고정해놔 1/2년에 한번씩 점검 필요한데 첫 3년 정도는 레진이 조금 부러지다가 4년차부터는 잘 안 떨어집니다.
1 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… Cmt 0 View 75 Like 0
ㅅㅅㅇ에서 윤곽 미니브이 받은지 6개월 됐어요 제가 중요하게 생각한건 안전시스템과 원장님경력 등입니다~ ㅅㅅㅇ가 이점에 부합하고 필요한 수술이외 과잉으로 추천하거나 하지않고 의견을 잘 들어주시는 것이 좋았고 너무 친절하셔서 수술받게 되었습니다! 저는 무턱이라 전진시키고 이차각깎는 미니브이 받았는데요 학생때부터 무턱이 늘 고민이어서 결국 수술결정했어요 ㅠ 수술 하고나서 윤곽키트도 주시는데 애기칫솔이랑 립밤, 혀클리너, 음식 넣어서 먹을 수…
1 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 기린성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 135 Like 0
사나운 눈이여서 뒷밑트임했는데 다시 붙어거지구 뒷밑트임 확실하게 트여준다는 기린성형외과 소문듣고 재수술 할 생각으로 상담 바로감 여기서 하려고 맘 먹고 상담다녀온거라 다른 병원 발품은 패스 상담할때도 절대 안 붙는다고 해주셔서 상담할때도 좋았고 예약금 걸고 수술일정까지~ 설레는맘으로 수술진행 수술 끝나고 거울 보니까 울상이된 눈을보니 너무 만족 스럽구 원하는 눈이 되서 좋았어유ㅠ 실밥 뽑기전까지는 결막부종이 너무 심해서 불편했는데 …
1 Hours ago
윤곽/FACE수술후… - 삼사오성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 118 Like 0
늘어지는 피부로 항상 십년넘게 고민만 해오던 한 여성입니다. 첫 상담은 이년 반 전에 받았는데 그 시간 동안 고민만 엄청 하였습니다 ㅠ 그러다가 이번엔 진짜 하기로 마음을 먹고 다시 상담을 받았습니다. 두번째 상담임에도 불구하고 담당 실장님과 한규남원장님께서 또 한번 수술을 함으로써 좋은점과 효과가 없을 부분에 대해서도 아주 자세하게 설명을 해주셨습니다. 무엇보다 원장님께서 자신있게 말씀하여 주셨고 제가 여러모로 걱정하는 부분에 대해서도 실장님께서 저…
2 Hours ago
코성형수술후기 - 예롬성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 228 Like 0
안녕하세요. 예롬성형외과 나민화원장님께 코성형수술 받은 지 8개월차 후기입니다. 이제 당기는 느낌도 없고 원래 내 코인 것처럼 아무 느낌이 없어요. 수술 전 사진을 보면 아시겠지만 피부가 두껍고 콧대도 아예 없는 심한 복코였었는데 수술 티 나지 않게 제가 원하는 코 모양으로 자연스럽게 개선이 많이 됐습니다. 정말 만족해요. 수술 과정, 수술 후 관리, 꾸준히 경과를 봐주시는 것이 너무 만족스럽고 안전하고 자연스럽고 관리 잘 해주는 병원을 찾는다면 …
3 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 탑페이스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 237 Like 0
세미아웃라인 + 눈매교정 + 듀얼트임 + 윗트임 하고 한달차 후기 입니다~! 천정현 원장님께 받은 날을 떠올리면 !! 우유부단한 저를 두고 대충 상담해주지 않으셔서 넘 감사한 마음ㅜㅜ 선택이 어려운 저에게 어떤 라인이 어울리는지 잡아주셨는데, 마음에 들어서 바로 예약했어용!!! 제가 처음엔 자연스럽게 말씀드렸다가 당일에 약간 더 화려하게 원한다고 말씀드려서 죄송했어요 ㅜㅜ 번복 쟁이.. 너무 티나는 건 싫고 자려하면 좋겠다는 의견을 들으시고는 1…
3 Hours ago
눈수술수술후기 - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 170 Like 0
원래 있던 쌍꺼플선 한쪽이 바껴 짝눈이 된 순간부터 눈과 이마에 힘을 주는 경우가 많아 오후에는 두통이 살짝 생기기 시작하면서 수술의 필요성을 느낌. 성형외과 7군데 발품 팔아가며 상담 받아본 결과 최종 2군데중 결절 장애가 있었지만 상담 실장님의 인간적이고 솔직한 조언 덕분에 ㄸㅋ에서 수술 결정. 상담시 ㄱㅎㅅ 원장님 께서는 쌍수 + 이마거상을 추천 해주셨지만 나는 절개 쌍수와 눈밑지 결정. (성형수술을 한번도 안해본 쫄보라 솔직히 이마거…
4 Hours ago