Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
검색목록 List
[코성형]

Finally graduated after completing three noses.

udongsaric… 2024-07-12 (금) 22:34 1 Months ago 24652 [CODE : 18BB7]
Hello,
 I don't know how time has passed since I had my nose removed last year.
 I didn't take many pictures and met only the minimum number of people, so I lost a lot of confidence in my appearance. It was really hard. I

recently took the exam again and had my stitches removed today, and I think it was successful this time.
 Now I'm open to Sungyesarang. I think I don't have to look in my room all the time
 . I want to talk about my nose surgery story before I graduate, so I'm writing this
 . I didn't look into
my nose surgery story

properly during the first class, so I just lay down.
 Immediately after taking the splint off, I thought it was ruined (it was too high for my face,
 especially the tip of my nose), but after 3-4 gallons, the tip of my nose went down and I was just satisfied, and about a year and a half passed. However, maybe because my skin is thin, the silicone mark is too much, and the bridge of my nose is narrow compared to the area of ​​my face, so I thought my cheekbones looked big. So I decided to try again.
 After removing it, the 4mm silicone didn't carve well and went into the container;; Even after the surgery at another hospital, this director came up as a saint. I really need to avoid this.. Please,

I had my surgery done at the same hospital and a different director as the first time (since the previous director went to another hospital),
 but I only removed the bridge of my nose and kept the tip of my nose. I didn't remove the skin because the skin was thin,
 but on the day after the surgery, when I briefly removed the gauze under my nose, I thought I was screwed. My nose got smaller and turned up like a pig's nose, so I could only see the nostrils.
 If you are considering removing the whole or part of it, prepare yourself. I have to do it firmly.
 I thought it would happen to me too, but it wasn't.
 The doctor said it was because the tissues had contracted and it would get better over time, but it came down a little bit, but the pig nose shape didn't go away, so I decided to try again.
 This hospital desk. The nurses are friendly, but the director is not there, and the director's attitude is different before and after the surgery, so I'm still angry;
 - Even though I cried during the consultation after repeating the exam, they didn't give me a tissue
 - After rhinoplasty, I opened my eyes alone in the operating room, and I called a nurse and took them to the recovery room
 - The director treated me as I was sad with a snub nose, but
 even as I write this, I'm angry.
 It's a hospital in Apgujeong Station and the director 3 people? I want to tell you that it's a decent hospital, but I don't have the money, so I'm holding back.

I sold a lot of handmade items and went to a total of 3 places for consultation before I decided to go to Samsu.
 In my mind, the first priority was decided, but I went to all of them
 . I was very despairing because I was told that it wouldn't change much. In the end, I did it at the top of my mind, and I have no regrets and am satisfied.

If you decide to get a nose surgery,
 1. Before you do it, choose about 4 hospitals with your own hands.
 2. Make sure you know the doctor's surgery style.
 3. Your surgery style. Be objective about the nose (whether it is a long nose, a raised nose, a short nose, a witch nose, etc.)
 4. (Most important) Yeon Yan's photo Honestly, it seems meaningless and you should appeal to one point that you would like to improve. There are a lot of requirements for things like the shape of the nostrils and the columella.. This requires looking at a lot of after-photos and finding the one that matches your needs!
 5. Go to the open room and listen to the stories about the hospital selected by the government, or listen to the stories of people who have already had surgery there.

I think just doing this will significantly lower the chances of your nose getting ruined
 . I hope everyone gets it!!!!
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

롤리팝 26 Days ago 26 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
탈실리콘하자 26 Days ago 26 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
망나뇽냥 25 Days ago 25 Days ago Address
와 축하해 나도 이번에 꼭 졸업하고싶다 ㅠㅠㅠ
찡찡이이 23 Days ago 23 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

udongsaric… Writer 7 Days ago 7 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무제1234 22 Days ago 22 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
냥줍 20 Days ago 20 Days ago Address
졸업 축하해 ㅠㅠㅜ 잘 돼서 다행이다!
나도 짧은 코라 코수술 고민하고 있는데 혹시 1,2때랑 졸업 병원 알려줄 수 있을까?
보들멍멍이 18 Days ago 18 Days ago Address
나도 삼수해야하는데 병원 정보 알 수 있을까ㅠㅠ
고생많았어
세이543 10 Days ago 10 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

udongsaric… Writer 7 Days ago 7 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만두111 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
piieee 5 Days ago 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
검색목록 List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 1,567
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
Photo Reviews
Eyelid job - 기린성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 153 Like 0
수술 전 상담을 받은 세곳 중 제가 수술받은 병원이 가장 설명이 풍부하고 자세했으며 콤플렉스 부분을 자세히 물어봐주셔서 더욱 편하고 믿음이 가 해당 병원을 선택하게 되었어요 !! 수술결정이유는 평소 지방이 많은 눈으로 인해 졸려보이고 눈의 힘이 아닌 눈썹을 사용해 눈을 뜨는 버릇으로 인해 주름이 생길 수 있는 점 등이 콤플렉스였기에 눈 수술을 결정하게되었고 콧대가 많이 맞고 넓어보이는 모양으로 인해 평소 스트레스가 많았기에 코수술 또한 결정하게 되었어…
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 처음처럼성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 143 Like 0
처음처럼 성형외과 이방석원장님께 코재수술받고왔어요 ☺️ 저는 귀연골,비중격으로 시술했고 실리콘으로 콧대세웠어요 기존높이는 같아도 휜코랑 코끝은 무조건 높아졌으면 좋겠다는 생각이였는데 대만족입니다!! 부목떼자마자 와…금치 못하고 직장에서도 어디서했냐고 코붐이 일어날정로도 너무 잘되서 지금 대대대대대대 만족입니다
3 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 노트성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 128 Like 0
광대는 그렇게 크지 않다고 생각했고 개성이라고 생각해서 사각턱부분을 개선하고 하관의 자연스러운 갸름함을 원했기에 긴곡선 사각턱 수술을 했습니다. 또한 사각턱을 완전히 쳐내기 보단 단점을 보안하고 울퉁불퉁한 부분을 개선할 수 있는 수술을 원했습니다. 1-2주차 보다 부기가 빠지긴했으나 많이 빠지진 않았습니다. 아랫입술 및 수술부위 감각이 미세하게 돌아오고 있으나 60%돌아왔고 아직까지 어색함이 있습니다 입 벌어지는건 제법 잘 벌려지나 많이 …
3 Hours ago
Nose job - 유니메디성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 158 Like 1
나름 스스로 코에 만족하며 살았는데 어느 순간 옆에서 볼 때 넓은 콧볼과 큰 콧구멍이 마음이 쓰였어요. 그래서 유튜브와 인터넷을 통해서 콧볼축소 잘하는 성형외과를 찾아보다가 유니메디에서 상담받게 되었습니다. 사실 지방에서 살아서 이왕이면 같은 지역의 유명한 성형외과를 가면 좋았지만, 검색하면 검색할수록 콧볼축소 = 유니메디의 느낌이 강하더라구요. 후기도 많은 만큼 상담 한번 받아도 되겠다는 생각에 마음 굳게 먹고 원정 성형을 결정했습니다. ㅎㅎ …
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 처음처럼성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 153 Like 0
한 3개월 전쯤 이직하기 전 마지막 기회라고 생각하고 처음처럼에서 자가늑 코끝을 아주 자연스럽게 했었고 여기다가도 자랑했었움 이직한 회사의 수습기간 끝나면서 붓기빠진 모습 자랑하려고 오랜만에 고향에 들러봄! 우선 생각보다 불편하지도 않았고 수술직후에 코끝 한 지점만 빨개서 약간 부작용?같은거 걱정했었는데 지금은 거의 안보여서 다행이라고 봄 ㅍㅍ 하고나서 제일 만족스러운건 일상생활에 지장안가면서 (표정이라던가 불편함이 없음) 컴…
4 Hours ago
Nose job - 청담여신성형외과(전다우성형외과) Cmt 2 View 138 Like 0
제가 원하는 느낌이 조금 달라져서 김진형원장님하고 재재상담 받고 오늘 수술했어요! 살짝 매부리있어서 반듯하게 정리하고, 짧은코 복코 예쁘게 다듬기로하고 수술받았어요! 수술 전 제 코 모습인데 ㅠㅠ 어떤가요.. 코만 보여서 잘 티가 안나는데 살짝 콧대도 휘어있었어요… 아직 코에 솜도 있고해서 숨쉬기가 많이 불편하고, 부어있는 느낌 두통도 조금 있는거같아요 그래도 붓기 빠진 제 모습 상상하면 너무 기대되네요! 다음주 월요일 솜 제거하고, 경과…
4 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 2 View 190 Like 0
안녀엉 지난번 골반 미녀로 글 올렸었는데 반응이 너무 좋았어서 이번엔 수술하고 5-6개월차로 소개해볼까해!! 예전의 허벅지 지방흡입을 했었는데 이제 복부에 너무 찌니까 상하체가 불균형해지더라고 ㅜㅜㅋㅋ 다이어트로 하자니 세상에 맛있는음식 덕에 항상 포기하게되더라 ,, 원래도 엉덩이가 작은 편은 아닌데 이왕 복부 수술하는 겸 골반에 이식해도 좋을거같아서 이식까지 진행했는데 너무 성공적이어서 댕만족중이야 ! 예전이 입던 옷들이 수술하…
4 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 포인트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 205 Like 0
사진이 재수술한 지 430일 경과됨
5 Hours ago
Jawline job - 와이구강악안면외과치과의원 Cmt 0 View 192 Like 0
안녕하세요! 올해 2월에 와이구강이라는 곳에서 양악수술과 윤곽2종(사각턱+앞턱)을 받고 6개월차 후기를 작성해봅니다! 저는 제모습은 거울로만 볼 수 있으니까 정면으로 봤을때는 심하지 않다고 생각했는데 중학교때부터 남자애들이 놀리기 시작했어요..! 10대를 지나 20살에 처음으로 교정으로 교합을 맞출수 있다고해서 2년동안 교정 후 교합은 맞았지만 다시 틀어지기 시작하면서 앞니가 다시 안닿고 어금니 좌우 물리는게 달랐어요 어릴때의 상처가 다 잊…
6 Hours ago