Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
검색목록 List
[안면윤곽지방]

Review of 1 type of contoured square jaw (1) - Choosing a hospital and the day of surgery

마라롱샤맛있어 2024-05-24 (금) 22:42 1 Months ago 4386 [CODE : 52B37]
Hello everyone,
 I had contour surgery on the 13th and am now quite recovered so I am writing a review!
 In fact, I went to Sungyesa to find out everything. I hope it helps those who are preparing for outlines
 (I risk my whole family and am not a broker, but if I am a broker, I will commit suicide immediately.)

1. My specs:

Early 30s / Underweight / No facial fat at all Skeleton .. / When viewed from the front, she is slim, but she has cheekbones and a wide side chin.
 *Special note: I have sick family members, so I nursed several major general anesthesia surgeries at a university hospital.

2. Standards set by the hospital

First of all, I thought about contouring for 10 years and also read reviews. I really saw it a lot.
 Originally, I thought being pretty was the best and wanted to try all three types, but after my family got sick, I realized that health and my own happiness were the most important.
 So, I decided to only do the square jaw, which I had a lot of complex about, and set the standard as follows:

1) The amount of resection should not be excessive: I was afraid of the side effects of coldness because it was cut closer to the nerve line than the others... I want to avoid damaging the sensory or motor nerves, but this is just luck. This is the area of ​​, but it can be prevented if you hit it naturally. And doing this will reduce sagging and swelling of the salivary glands.

2) The director must be in his 40s or early 50s with at least 10 years of surgical experience: Surgeons work with their hands, so age is as important as skill, and I think people of that level are the most skilled. If you are from a large hospital, I looked up all the surgery reviews with the director's name on them.

3) Experienced resident anesthesiologist: Surprisingly, not many people look for the experience of an anesthesiologist, but I think this is also important.
 I chose this hospital because there was a person who was a professor in the anesthesiology department at Seoul National University Hospital.

4) After-care: Actually, it is not that important, but I think it shows that they treat patients poorly.

5) Is the director or manager too pushy or too kind?: This is The same goes for university hospitals, haha. Among the talented surgeons, there are many who are a bit blunt and cool. They are technicians, so they don't have much interest in things like customer service...
 But when it comes to plastic surgery, reflecting my opinion and after-care are important, right? So, after reading the reviews, I filtered out the director who said I was too tired or had a strong opinion, and I also filtered out the director who was so kind and said he could do anything. How does it all work when you're cutting up a person's body? I thought it was trustworthy to have someone who kindly explained why things worked and things that didn't work.

6) Are there any legal battles with patients experiencing side effects? In fact, there is no hospital without side effects. However, the most important thing is whether the doctor has the will and responsibility to correct it. Well, I don't know everything about this from the outside, but I didn't trust the doctor who argued with the patient to the point where it was openly posted on a plastic surgery cafe.

7) Whether or not CCTV can be viewed: Of course,

I didn't care about whether the patient had a blood bag or was discharged the same day.
 This may be a different style for each doctor, but even medical professors who operate on patients whose lives are at risk often fill the blood drums and leave them on until not a single drop of blood comes out. Because that's good for recovery. So, I thought that the hospital that was suffering from pain was more trustworthy.
 Since I don't know what side effects may occur after general anesthesia, I thought it would be best to go to a hospital that allows hospitalization as much as possible. This is a difference in personal values!

After considering all these things, I made reservations for two consultations. Overall, it is a natural, safe hospital with high patient satisfaction!

3. Consultation

: First, consult with a private hospital that is not famous in Seongyesa. There are two doctors, but the director specializes in contouring and the other one seems to have a sharp eye? There was a bit of a wait and most of the customers were foreigners, but the staff were generally friendly. I took the Citi and went in for a consultation.
 As I heard, the manager has a friendly and non-coercive style. I had a complex about the side of my face rather than the front, so I went for a long curved square jaw. He said it would be nice to have a cheekbone, but it didn't matter if I didn't.

Soon the representative director came in and had another consultation, and the director was also honest and calm. I displayed my CT scan and consulted while measuring the bone angle.

It was a consultation for a square jaw, and the director must have noticed the cheekbones first. Haha. It's the cheekbones that any plastic surgery clinic would want. There would be less sagging, and I'm the type that would benefit a lot from the cheekbones. However, he said that it doesn't matter if I don't have it as long as I don't have a complex. If I had a square jaw and there would be a significant difference in my frontal appearance, he would have definitely recommended clowns, but since that wasn't the case, he told me to either not do it or do it later if it didn't bother me.

And I also have a bit of a witch's chin haha. He said, 'If you want to find fault with plastic surgery, there's no limit to what you can do,' and he also talked about my front chin. However, since I looked thin from the front, he said there was no need to do this at my age. It seemed like you agreed with just fixing the overall complex.

He said that there is a lot to be shaved off for a square jaw, and that if you do a long curve + cortical bone, there will be a 20-30% improvement in the front and an 80% improvement in the sides. He said that the nerve line was located high so it could be cut sufficiently. 

I mentioned that I had undergone other procedures after that, and I heard that I got sculpted because I didn't have facial fat, so my cheekbones would have been more prominent before I got it, right? He said
 yes, so I got it right, and the cheekbones got a little better, but the chin was still square. I said this, and he chuckled.
 That's roughly how the consultation ended.

4. Schedule + surgery amount

As you can see, the atmosphere for the consultation was good and all of the above items were met... I liked it overall, so I just canceled the next consultation and made a date. A whopping 3 days after the consultation hahaha
 I usually work really hard on my feet (I've been to 4 different nose places but still can't decide^^...) so I thought I'd just do it here.  

The time was set at 10 a.m. and the price was 100,000 won more than the app advertising amount. Mid 3 million won range. I received a discount on the condition that I write a review myself on ㄱㅇㅇㄴ ㅂㅂㅌ. But I haven't used it even once because they didn't tell me to use it.

They said I could visit the hospital to watch CCTV at any time within a month after the surgery, and because I had a square jaw, I was told that I would be hospitalized for one day, and that I would also have to wear a urine strip on the day of the surgery. I thought this was a good thing, because if you fall while going to the bathroom while still under anesthesia, you'll have a headache...
 I had an electrocardiogram/blood test done at the hospital and a nearby internal medicine clinic, and the director of the anesthesiology department told me when I could stop taking the medicine I was taking.

The reservation deposit was 10%, and I paid it 3 days before the surgery, agreeing that I would not get it back if I paid it.

The surgery date is 3 days later on the same day.
 I went to the hospital alone in the morning, paid the bill, changed clothes, and listened to the instructions. I was very distraught when I wrote the consent form, saying that I could die during the surgery because I was under general anesthesia. ㅠㅠ Still, the director was kind and comforted me.
 I saw the director one last time before going into surgery, and the director explained once again while looking at the CT that the surgery would be done this way. Also, if you have any further questions,

I would like you to do it naturally. Although the surgery is effective, I am most afraid of functional abnormalities. They say that the scariest thing about it is that it cuts close to the nerve line, causing pain or other painful side effects. The director said he would understand and take care of that.

6. After the surgery

and what... I went into the operating room around 11:30, closed my eyes, and when I opened it, it was a recovery room lol
 I don't have a watch so I don't know the exact time, but I think it was around 12 o'clock? The nurse helped me and laid me down on the bed in the recovery room.
 I thought 10 times that I was glad that I survived.

I didn't tell him not to sleep, but I forced myself not to sleep and continued to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth. Pneumonia and other side effects after general anesthesia are mostly caused by the anesthetic gas not being released. Even when my family members were having surgery, they kept making me take deep breaths... so I also forced myself to keep taking deep breaths. 

Then I touched my face, and fortunately, I had feeling in my skin and lips, my mouth was open enough to fit a finger in, and there was no other pain. 
 I thought it was really fortunate that I was able to close my mouth and align my teeth after applying a little bit of force. My voice was hoarse, but it came out... Instead, my throat really hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

After having such a hard time, a few hours later, they gave me water to drink, and the director and manager came to see me.
 When I said hello, he was surprised how I could say this already. Haha. Then, I heard about the surgery from the director.
 The surgery itself was completed very quickly, there was no bleeding at all, and he said it was cut smoothly without exposing the nerve cords. Next, they looked at the wounds in my mouth, asked if I had drank water, and checked my condition.
 Usually, swelling and pain are proportional to the surgery time, but I was glad that they did it really quickly and cleanly... 
 The director also told me that he had a hard time changing the ice pack when I outlined him, and he was so kind that it made me cry a little.

Anyway, other than the neck pain, there are other problems. I didn't feel it so I was relieved and went to sleep while using my phone. A nurse came in and out all night, constantly changing ice packs and checking vitals.

The next morning after discharge, I woke up, pulled out a urine strip, and went to the treatment room to see the director again. He told me that the pain was removed and the jawline was cut in this way to reflect the requests made before the surgery. Actually, I didn't think I would see the director again, but it was good to see him again.
 After that, after listening to various precautions, I took a taxi with my guardian and went home.

Since my mouth opened easily, as soon as I got home I ate some yogurt and pumpkin porridge and took the medicine.
 From then on, it was a war with my cough ㅜㅜ

It got too long so I'll talk about it in the next post...
 I won't tell you the name of the hospital because it hasn't even been 2 weeks since I had the surgery hahaha... I might suddenly develop side effects or complaints

(oh and!!
 I Fortunately, I survived, and there were no other major side effects, but I'll talk about it in the next episode because it's a surgery that's hard on the body. The recovery at the hospital was ridiculously fast. I also suffered from jaw pain and neck pain... I had no feeling in my mouth. Anyway,

I hope everyone makes a careful decision, and
 if you have any questions, I'll answer them slowly!

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

신시ㅣ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 30E34] Address
성형은 이게 처음이야? 나는 코수술 욕심 안 낸게 후회가 가끔 돼서 윤곽은 그냥 처음부터 빡세게 해버릴까 싶었어.. 후기 고마워

마라롱샤맛있어 Writer 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 52B37] Address
[@신시ㅣ] 아닝 눈은 이것저것 했고 시술도 다양하게 받았어! 그치만 이렇게 큰 수술은 처음이야ㅋㅋㅋ 내가 좀 자연스러운 이미지가 추구미라 더 안전주의로 갈수 있었던거 같아
피치나나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2AE46] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마라롱샤맛있어 Writer 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 5201B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지지방jjbb123 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 45683] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
묘나묘나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 7DFD8] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
빙빙빈빈빙빙 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 91B9E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
선린 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1D2C7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

선린 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1D2C7] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
goep4734 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : AC469] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
말리와나 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 312DE] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
송예사 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2C0A3] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
딸기뚜왈기람보 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 41421] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
만이29 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2A886] Address
자세한 후기 고마워..!! 진짜 자세하다
익명 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 194B3] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
주현22 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 33BCD] Address
헐 진짜 디테일하게 잘 썼다... 어디 병원인지 궁금해
준강서강준 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 30F94] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
윤아하 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 49BC7] Address
시간 지나면 또 글 올려줘
자세하고 재밌게 글을 잘 써줘서 쉬지 않고 쭉 재미나게 읽었어 ㅎ
사랑지 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2AA55] Address
지금은 어뗘????
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
뽀삐봅 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 49625] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아잉슈페너 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2EA60] Address
후기 고마워 지금 붓기는 어때?
윈터터 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2BAF0] Address
붓기는 어땠엉?! 나도 자연스러운거 원해서 그러는데 병원 어딘지 공유해줄 수 있을깡?!
유성유성 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 33B55] Address
다음편이 기다려지는건 나만 그래?ㅋㅋㅋ
샤프심 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 79269] Address
우와 후기 엄청 자세히 적었네 수술 받느라 고생했어 윤곽 관심있는데 정보 고마웡ㅎ
찌뇨옹 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 5332F] Address
후기 진짜 정성으로 적었다bb
루쿠스 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 15AE5] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
루쿠스 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 15AE5] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
iisoub 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 18BD3] Address
와 진짜 꼼꼼하게 알아본 게 느껴져,,, 너무 고생 많았어ㅠㅠㅠ 도움이 많이 된 것 같아!!
솜카 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 6862D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
김동동구리ㅣ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2C0D3] Address
어디 병원인지 넘 궁그매ㅐ
바닐라아수크림 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 2B47D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쭈라안 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 29C74] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
whyrano321 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 1A1BB] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아아dldl 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 8520F] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
송예정 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 4EB8E] Address
강같은 글이다 .. 윤곽 알아보고있는데 참고할게 고마우ㅜ
된다뭐든 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : E92C6] Address
자세한 후기 고마워..!어디서 했는지도 알 수 있을까?
윤닝ㅇ 1 Months ago 1 Months ago [CODE : 38747] Address
후기2 궁금해,,
홧티잉 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
류동원 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
유후리아 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
라떼바닐라 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
빙그레냥냥 1 Months ago 1 Months ago Address
나도 7월 초에 윤곽 수술 잡아놨는데 병원 알수 있을까? 그리고 큰 붓기 빠지는데는 얼마나 걸렸어?
스컬현 30 Days ago 30 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
또래이 29 Days ago 29 Days ago Address
혹시 병원 정보알수있을까?
고양이친구 29 Days ago 29 Days ago Address
글 잘읽엇어! 고마오! 혹시 병원 정보 알수 잇을까?
차차chacha 28 Days ago 28 Days ago Address
나 성예사에서 이런 후기는 처음보는거 같아..  후기 잘 읽었어. 한달정도 지난 지금은 어떤지 궁금해!  나 광대랑 옆턱 진지하게 생각중인데 많이 무서워서ㅠㅠ 혹시 상담 고려했던 두 병원 알려줄 수 있어? 수술한 병원 정보도 알려주면 너무 고마워ㅠㅠㅠ
Dkssud88 23 Days ago 23 Days ago Address
예사.... 지방러라 발품 팔러 다니기 너무 힘든데 예사가 수술한 병원 알려주면 정말 고마울 것 같아 ㅠㅠ
검색목록 List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 298
hospital info
doctor info
Anesthesiology
코성형
코제거(재수술)
쌍커풀
트임
실리프팅
The first surgery line seemed to be higher than my eyes, so I went for a consultation to lower the line. Most hospitals recommend picking two lines. Originally, I went for a nose consultation, so I also had an eye consultation. But what I was concerned about was lowering the line and scars. When I close and open my eyes, I feel okay because they first notice the details that I care about, such as the dents in the middle of the line, etc. Usually, in other hospitals, they just say it's not a big deal and it's okay, but rather, the director looks into it first and explains why this phenomenon occurs and how to improve it. He explained it to me . In the end, the surgery was successful with an incision. There wasn't a lot of swelling from the first day. I met with my friends a week ago, and even though everyone told me, they didn't know. Maybe it was because it was a surgery to lower the line, so there was less swelling. I was personally satisfied because it improved exactly what I wanted.
Photo Reviews
Facialbone job - 삼사오성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 56 Like 0
3-4년전 사각턱+안면거상, 6개월전 윤곽3종 수술했는데 원하는 v라인이 안나와서(진짜 꼭 v라인이 소원인사람) 리프팅쪽으로 알아보다가 ㅅㅅㅇ 성형외과를 알게됬어요 ​(혹시나 뼈도 v라인에 관련있나해서 뼈원장님도 같이 상담 받았습니다) 처음엔 박종림 원장님 상담을 받았는데 윤곽쪽에선 괜찮다고 하셨고 웃으시면서 이야기해주시는데 마음이 놓였어요. 다음으로 한규남원장님께 상담 받았는데 조곤조곤 설명을 잘 해주셔서 믿음이 가서 ㅅㅅㅇ로 예약했…
1 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 삼사오성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 51 Like 0
ㅅㅅㅇ에서 수술은 광대 핀제거하고 미니리프팅을 한지 6개월 됐습니다 수술은 제가 타병원에서 광대축소수술하고 심제거를 해야해서 같이 진행하게 되었고 병원 결정이유는 상담받았을때 팔자주름은 리프팅보다 필러를 맞는게 더 낫다고 현실적인 조언을 해주어서 믿음이 갔지만 개인적인 욕심으로 진행을 하게되었습니다 수술 후에도 원장님이 직접 전화 주시니 너무 감사했습니다 수술 직후에는 붓기가 많고 패임이 심해서 걱정이 되었지만 시간이 지나면서 …
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 0 View 50 Like 0
쌍커풀만 해도 되는 눈인데 추천받고 앞트임까지 해버렸어ㅠㅠ쌍커풀 생겨서 인상이 쎄진줄 알았는데 앞트임이 원인이더라구...앞트임하면 당연히 눈 더 커지고 예뻐지겠지란 생각이었는데 제발 조화를 생각할걸 후회만 된다ㅠㅠ 거울볼때마다 스트레스만 받고 다들 잘 생각하고 했으면...
1 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 페이스성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 81 Like 0
수술한지 오래되기도 했고 당시에 중3이었어서,, 부모님이 내주신거라 금액은 잘 기억이 안 나지만 7년이 지난 지금까지 만족하고 있어서 ! 사진도 같이 올립니다 하기 전에는 진짜,, 눈이 없는 수준이었고 기분이 안 좋냐는 말 많이 들었어요ㅜㅜ 지금은 친구들이 과거 눈이 생각이 안 날정도라고 하더라구용 (나중에 정보 물어보더니 같은 병원가서 수술한 친구도 있음) 질문 ..있을지 모르겠지만 있으면 답장할게요 !
2 Hours ago
Bomb job Cmt 0 View 98 Like 0
기초자산이 없었어서 최대한 크게 하기 보단 자연스러움 추구하는 방향으로 수술했는데 좀 고속도로 같지 않아? ㅜㅜㅜ 어때보여 ㅜㅜ 나중에 시간 지나면 모이려나..? 나랑 비슷한 사람있어??? 걱정이야 ㅠㅠ
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 허쉬성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 142 Like 0
원래 내 눈은 좀 무쌍처럼 보이는 인라인이였어 ㅜㅜ 난 화려한눈매가 내 얼굴에 안 어울리는걸 알아서 그냥 짝짝이 고치면서 덜 답답한 눈매를 목적으로 과하지 않게 진행했어 지금까지 부작용없고 다들 잘 됐다고 해주드라
5 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 1 View 120 Like 0
일산에 유명한 공장형 피부과에서 인모드 했는데 효과는 있는듯 첨 받아봤는데 원래 친구가 300샷만 받으라고해서 그렇게하려했는데 상담실장이 300샷으로 안된다고 600으로 하라고 자꾸 권유해서 홀랑 넘어가버림 ㅠㅠ무튼 피부가 올라가면서 살빠진거처럼 효과가 있긴하드라 ㅋㅋㅋ근데 2개월? 정도 가고 점점 없어진...이것도 꾸준히 달마다 받아야되긴한대서 걍 안하려고...
7 Hours ago
Nose job - 히트성형외과의원 Cmt 4 View 234 Like 0
ㅎㅇ 예사들 오랜만 ㅎ 확실히 고밈되던거 하고나니까 정말 안들어오게되더라ㅠ 동안에 질문해줬던 예사들 일일히ㅜ답변못해줘서미안 굳이다시들어와서 올리는이유는 내가 코끝만할지. 실리콘도 할지 고민을 약2-3년 을하다가 코끝만 하고 너~~~무 후회없이 해삐해삐 해서 후기남기러와썽.. 1. 코끝만 한이유 나 놀이기구잘타고 주사잘맞고 잘박고다녀멍도많을정도로 몸은둔하지만 성격이예민해서그런지 갑자기 어디가아프거나 이상하면 의심과불안이…
7 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 아비쥬의원 홍대점 Cmt 0 View 79 Like 0
홍대 아비쥬지점에서 3년내내 꾸준하게 관리르 받고 있는데 예약도 편하고 저렴하게 이벤트도 많이 하기때문에 이벤트기간에 내원하여서 마음에 드는 관리르 선택하여 받을 수 있다는 장점이 있습니다. 관리도 대충하지 않는거 같고 무난무난하게 받을 수 있습니다. 제모도 저렴하기 때문에 20회이상은 받은거 같네요 ㅋㅋㅋ
7 Hours ago