Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽지방]

I'm the one who told you not to outline. Contour review that I edit every day.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… 2024-01-10 (수) 18:25 8 Months ago 7506 [CODE : 12C8B]
I had type 3 contour correction, chin tip advancement of 2mm, cheek depression correction.
 During the surgery process, the left impacted wisdom tooth was unintentionally irritating, so the director had it removed

----------------------- --------------------------------------

For those preparing for the outline, be sure to buy the reflux esophagitis pillow! I'm regretting buying Mirian ㅠ
 I have to sleep with my head higher than my chest, but stacking the pillows on top of each other is a bit difficult and uncomfortable ㅠㅠ

And what I really want to say
 is pain ㅏ As you all know, the side effects are Sabasa, right? The hospital said I was a special case, and it
 's been 6 days since I started, and the pain and swelling are going down a lot
 . But... even if I go back to before January 8th
 and the surgery is free and they make me look like a celebrity without any side effects, I won't go back.
 I will die because of my face shape as I live my life. I want to.. Trauma
 , side effects, pain, etc. Those who say they can take it all into account, I support them and hope it goes well..
 I fight with my boyfriend like this because I can't eat, so I'm super sensitive and
 change burgers. I searched for pork cutlet replacement, and while
 watching a mukbang that I had never seen before, I couldn't feel my chin and saw that drool was dripping.
 I was like, "Just refer to my post. There are reviews like this..."
 If you want to ask, leave a comment. I come in from time to time and reply. I'll give
 ------------------------------------------------- ------------

★Review taken only from the number of views before being discharged the same day★
 The surgery was completed at 6pm last night, but I still haven't been able to sleep.
 Never do this unless you have the face type that is really stressed out.
 I'm regretting it even now. It hurts so much ㅜㅜ
 I think I know why they say they recommend contouring to people who are really sick.
 If I had to describe the pain,
 it's 50 times the pain of
 a toothache . Did you have otitis media? This hurts 10 times as much, but
 the pain of having phlegm in the back of your throat is 10 times the pain.
 Fortunately, the pain in your throat doesn't hurt that much. It hurts so much.
 I can't feel my throat.
 I've been taking painkillers and painkillers, but I'm not sure if they're effective. For reference, I
 had a dental bridge done when I was young, and to save my nerves, the doctor
 performed the procedure without anesthesia and had my mouth open for 5 hours to remove my teeth. At
 that time, I was in tears. I almost passed out, but
 the pain at that time was a little glorified and felt like it lasted for 12 hours. They said
 it would get better, but I heard the second day
 was the hardest. I feel like I'm going to go crazy
 . I can't lie down. I'm hungry,
 dizzy, and upset. No, it's all okay.
 Please. The pain. A little ㅠㅠ Really, if I don't become pretty,
 the sky has fallen.
 My younger brother says that pain and beauty are proportional, but
 if that's the case, I should be a celebrity ㅡㅜ It hurts so much. If you can,
 don't do it at all
 They say it's disgusting to go through aches and pains...
 ------------ This is my review before being discharged on the same day ------------
 The next day, the first day after surgery. Yesterday, my
 boyfriend and I stayed at a hotel near the hospital. We checked in at 1 o'clock and
 rested. Around 6 p.m., I started crying and told the hospital staff that
 it was really painful and that I was going to die. I
 would take off the bandages and show the doctor, but there was nothing I could do for them right now, so I had to endure it and came back to the hotel. The pain
 was sore for 10 minutes, and I could endure it for 10 minutes, and this is why
 I ate less than half of New Care, and at night, when the pain subsided for a while,
 I ate some abalone porridge.
 Anyway, I'll copy and paste what I wrote down in the notepad.
 ---- -------------------------------------------------- -------
 ★1st day after surgery★
 The left side is fine, but
 the right side is really bad ㅜㅜ
 Otitis media 10 times the pain. From the right side
 to the right side of the general anesthesia intubation,
 the right side feels like it's being stabbed. Is it
 my right ear or my cheekbone?
 I feel like I'm popping when the air sickness goes away. Male
 When I swallow and when I try to lie down,
 there is an intermittent crackling sound. It feels like something is going behind my right nose.
 Prescription Tylenol painkillers are effective.
 And when I take a deep breath, the back of my neck crackles on the right side.
 I haven't been able to sleep at all since yesterday's surgery at 6 o'clock.
 I have panic attacks.
 Sleep 30 minutes for 30 hours from the day of surgery
 ------------------------------------------ -------------------
 ★2nd day after surgery, early in the morning★
 Clogged left nose,
 coughing, choking, sputum
 , itching on
 the chin (no feeling on the outside, it feels like itching on the inside)
 When I fell asleep, was it a dream or was it real? I hear a crackling sound in my chin and ears.

I woke up early in the morning, and the pain on the left side started to feel like it was going to break (until yesterday, it was worse on the right side).
 My throat hurts so much. There's something sticky that keeps getting stuck.
 It's very difficult to cough because of the pain in my throat. The
 swelling on the left side of my face is rapidly becoming excessive. The fan lady's
 mouth is wide open. (It's so hard to stick a syringe between the lips)
 The medication for panic disorder is very small, but I barely managed to squeeze it in horizontally.
 From my right temple to my ear and neck, I have 10 times the pain from severe otitis media (intermittent). The pain is more tolerable than that in normal times.
 Now, starting early this morning, I'm having pain on the left side. The pain came in the same way, and
 my temple felt like it was stabbing like a knife. It hurt so much that I started hyperventilating, but
 there was even a sticky thing stuck in my throat, so the hyperventilation got worse.
 I almost fell backwards, so I threw away all my luggage at the hotel and went to the hospital.
 Fortunately, I calmed down, so I took all my luggage and went to the hospital.
 I'm coughing because of the phlegm in my throat, but it hurts so much that I can't even cough. Yesterday morning, I coughed up blood several times.
 I couldn't sleep for nearly 30 hours and barely fell asleep, but of course I kept waking up while I was sleeping. But is my face so swollen from sleeping?
 Is it okay to not sleep? I can't sleep because I'm so sick, so
 should I just keep walking around in the cold wind?
 The biggest problem is hyperventilation due to the pain.
 Should I swallow the phlegm in my throat
 or spit it out? The pain in my throat is also very severe. When I take off the bandage, the flesh is distorted and my temples protrude more. Is it because of the swelling?
 They told me to wear it out for 8 hours and that the swelling gets worse when I sleep, but
 the post-surgery guide says to wear it 24 hours a day for 4 days if you have a correction of a pole indentation,

so I wrote down everything like this (the reason I wrote it down was because I couldn't say it at all). I tried to talk to the director after removing the bandage, but I was inarticulate...)
 I had a 4 o'clock appointment at the hospital because of hyperventilation, but I went there from 12 o'clock.
 When I got there, he took off the bandage, put tape on my sideburns,
 gave me shampoo, and gave me an IV for about 40 minutes. Then I met the director.
 The director is dying. I gave him real medicine and Tylenol. I can't hear it
 . Why are the sideburns sticking out? What should I do? When I asked,
 it was extremely rare for someone to complain of such extreme pain, but I said I was panicking. Is it because I have sensitive nerves?
 That part is definitely a problem, so
 go to the psychiatrist you go to and get a prescription for xxxx (name of drug). I was told
 it was a strong drug, so I looked it up on the Internet and it looked really strong, so
 I was prescribed something a little weaker than that.
 First of all, the pain used to come every 10 minutes and lasted for 30 minutes. I come here once every 40 minutes and I haven't taken the medicine yet. My mouth is so swollen... ㅠ
 It's sore and the director tells me not to even bother. I don't have to,
 but orders are different for each person. Anyway,
 I was curious about how it went, so I left a review...
 That's right, I was cutting my left chin . He said he had his wisdom tooth extracted because it bothered him.
 It's an ambush.. ㅠ ㅠ
 I should have gotten more money, but he said it was just a gift.. I said thank you.. Maybe
 that's why I get angry when I gargle or take New Care.
 I ate very little New Care and soup.. ㅠ

-------------------------------------------------- -----------

★3rd day after surgery★
 The pain has been intermittent since last night, but it has been coming every 40 minutes, so it was manageable. I slept for 12 hours starting at midnight, but
 the pain was 4-50 in the middle of the night. I slept well except for waking up every minute,
 waking up when I had sleep apnea,
 and waking up startled when I felt my jaw turning or opening.
 Compared to not being able to sleep for 30 hours on the first day and not being able to sleep on the second day because of the pain, is it really too much to live with...? Phew, it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to wake up around
 12 and take the New Care,
 but it actually makes me eat it faster.
 The reason it took so long is because if you eat food that is too liquid,
 there are those tight spots. It gets stuck in there and it hurts so bad. The area where the wisdom teeth are removed is also sore and the front teeth? My insides are also coldㅠㅠ But I need to take New Care to take care of my healthㅠ I forced myself to eat everything, take a shower, go for a 20-minute walk, and then come home. As I was
 walking, I got dizzy from being hungry... I could only walk for 20 minutesㅠㅠ Current weight dropped to 43ㅜ Before surgery 45.6 ㅠ
 I really like eating, but I'm so upset that there's nothing I can eat..
 I came home and ate the ground abalone porridge.
 Even after taking the tranquilizer, I was still hungry, so
 I ate the cream soup I had pre-ordered with a syringe. I ordered pumpkin porridge and porridge in advance, but I ended up eating pumpkin porridge. They say the pumpkin porridge was so hot that it burned my throat and I am leaving a review while waiting for it to cool down.
 Fortunately, the pain only came about 3 times today from 12 noon until 6 o'clock ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It really seems to be worth living from the 3rd day
 , but I won't do this even if I go back ^^ It was so shocking. Oh...
 Oh, and it was only today that I found out why I didn't get the painkillers.
 The pain was less and I was able to live well, so I looked at the medicine prescribed by the hospital.
 My surgery was over at 6pm and the hospital nurse prescribed it before the pharmacy closed, right? There were some painkillers
 in the first part... There were a total of 5 days' worth of medicines.
There were only 2 days' worth of painkillers starting from the first part..
 I didn't have time to check that. You didn't tell me,
 so I took the medicine from the last part because I knew it would have all the painkillers
 . Check the medicine carefully before taking it..
 When I was crying and going to the hospital, etc.,
 I think the 1-2 hours I didn't feel any pain was probably because of the Tylenol.. Whew,
 my face is swollen, my eyes are pendulum, it's
 more swollen on the left side and
 on the right side. It's distorted like a cheek pit, the chin right below the lip
 is distorted like a dimple, and the jaw line itself is also distorted,
 so it's because it's thinner.. haha. I wish I didn't have side effects.. I even had cheek depressions corrected. If it doesn't get corrected, I'll have a second surgery. I'm not confident that I can do it.... ㅠ

----------------------------------------- --------------------
 I will write a review of the 4th day tomorrow
 ------------------------ -------------------------------------
 The one above was posted in the evening, but
 since 12 o'clock at night, I have had a left-side headache+ The left eyeball pain and the left nostril pain were so painful that I tossed and turned until 6 a.m.
 The pillow was so uncomfortable that I could barely fall asleep at 6 a.m. and
 woke up at 12 noon.
 Wow, it was more swollen than yesterday and I was even in pain again...
 I roughly rinsed my mouth, ate some pumpkin porridge, took some medicine,
 washed up, and left the house. I thought I was going to go
 crazy. I took some panic medicine with me, got on the bus, and went to a cat cafe
 , but my heart started pounding, I felt anxious, and I was in pain.
 So I took some panic medicine and came back home..
 As soon as I got home, there was leftover pumpkin porridge . I was hungry even after eating, so
 I ate soup, washed, and lay down, but I couldn't sleep at all, so I fell asleep quickly.
 Do you know why I woke up after 30 minutes? I'm hungryㅡㅡ
 I'm on the skinny side, but I'm a very picky eater, and
 it's painful because my digestion is so fast after not eating much for a day.
 So today, when I came home from the cat cafe, I really wanted chocolate cake, so I stopped by Twosome and bought it. When I get home from the hospital tomorrow, I'm thinking of putting a little bit in my mouth..?
 As soon as I woke up, I cut the chocolate cake into pieces the size of mouse poop, but it wouldn't fit in my mouth, so I put it in with my hand like a pill, but
 the bread was soggy and my lips and hands were all covered in chocolate, so I gave up.
 I couldn't be this sad... ㅜㅜ Then,
 I went to a convenience store and bought some Chapagetti bowl noodles and finished the noodles. I'm waiting for it to break after I've cleaned it... I'm really in pain, and
 not being able to eat what I want is so stressful that I feel like I'm going to die.
 Fortunately, the pain is only in my temples right now, but I'm scared that I'll start hurting again from 12 o'clock. I wonder if I can eat Chapagetti... phew. I really want to die ㅜㅜ

Chapagetti... I put it in a bag of noodles and stepped on it with my foot and broke it into small pieces, but the water got in there and I blew it and couldn't eat it..... Ha... I put a strand of noodles in it and swallowed it raw, but it's not chewy, so it's individual. But still. It's better because I can feel the taste of processed food on my tongue... I need to sleep now. I took another Tylenol

------------------------------ -----------------------------
 On the 5th day
 , I had pain until the morning, but it gradually got better during the day.
 I woke up, ate porridge, went to the hospital, had the stitches removed from my sideburns, and managed the swelling. I got it and picked it up. It doesn't hurt to pull out the stitches, but when I take the sticker off, it feels like waxing, so it hurts.
 The swelling is gradually getting better, and the bruise is also yellow. My
 jaw keeps feeling itchy, whether it's my jaw or my teeth
 . I want to bite my dog's gum..
 Intermittently from around 2 PM, is it in my jaw under my teeth?
 I don't know the exact location, but I felt it. I
 came home, washed this and that,
 ate vegetable porridge,
 put warmed milk in the castella, crushed it, and ate it with a syringe..... ㅠ My boyfriend cooked me a meal, and
 I ate some mesh potatoes
 , but now I'm hungry. It's so painful
 , it's like a side effect of medicine. It says it's about stomach disorders.
 I've pooped once in 10 days, including before the surgery....
 Is it constipation? Ha, my stomach hurts so much. I can't straighten my back. ㅠ

------------ -----------------------------------------------
 Day 6
 Draining I was so hungry that I drooled while watching a food show that I didn't normally watch. I barely fell asleep and woke up.
 As soon as I opened my eyes, I was so depressed.
 The pain has decreased a lot.. The swelling is better than yesterday when I wake up, but
 I feel so bad. I
 feel like I'm starving to death.
 I'm always hungry and my stomach hurts..
 And when I wash it, it goes behind my nose and spits it out, and it bleeds.
 This is a normal phenomenon, so I'm nervous. I don't use it.
 I fight with my boyfriend. Why are you so irritated?
 The quality of life is so bad
 that I went through so much trouble and had to have surgery.
I'm more annoyed because I think I don't have an ugly face in the past that I should have to deal with, and
 this period is really hard, I want it back,
 I'm depressed, I hate myself so much...
 I guess I can write a review here now,
 because the pain has decreased^^.. There's a lot of stitches in my mouth. If something
 goes wrong, I'll write a review

------------------------------------------- ----------------
 The pain has improved a lot since the 7th day, and
 today, on the 10th day, I checked the condition of the mouth while managing the final swelling and
 said
 that if it was okay, they would pull out the stitches. They said it was okay, so I pulled out the stitches.
 They said it hurts to pull out the stitches.
 I didn't have any pain at all, except for a couple of discomforts on my front chin.
 It would be nice if there were only patients like me who treated the doctor. The
 swelling wasn't as much compared to other people...
 I think it was worth the effort of gargling.
 Anyway, it's a little more comfortable after removing the stitches,
 but it's still there. Chewing food seems difficult... ㅠ
 It's already been 2 weeks and I want to chew some food ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 And when I take a picture and look at my face, it looks like the lines have really been straightened out.
 The asymmetry seems to have been corrected by about 75%,
 and I have to wait for all the swelling to go away before I can see it. I guess... haha... please... I hope you succeed...!

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

신냐 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 4EB67] Address
ㅠㅠ 나도 어제 수술했는데 자살마려워 진짜 힘들어.. 너무 공감된다 공황까지 있다니 얼마나 힘들까.. 후 시바 이렇게 해서 내가 연예인할 것도 아니고 진짜 짜증난다

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 12C8B] Address
[@신냐] 하...... 힘내예사야.. 3일차 저녁되니까 그나마 나아 그나마.. 어떻게든 버텨.. 과호흡오면 바로 병원가구ㅜㅜ 아픈거참지말고자꾸닥달해ㅜ어떤예사가댓단거보니까 아는사람 과호흡와서 심정지까지갓엇대ㅜ지금은말짱하대ㅜㅜ 힘내진짜.. ㅜㅠ

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 아수술후2일차군!
8일수술한 당일빼구 9일1일차 10일2일차 어늘이 3일찬데진짜살만해.. 조금만 버텨ㅠㅠ
난나난나 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 29C7F] Address
구렛나루면 광대? 광대1종한거야!?

[@난나난나] 아니3종에턱끝전진볼패임교정

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 난 광대 1종했거든 생각보다 괜찮았는데 중이염처럼 귀가 아프긴 해ㅠㅠ

[@난나난나] +매복사랑니발치까지해주심 그래서더아픈가바 디져 또 고통시작이다ㅠㅠ

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 아니 3종만 하는 것도 힘든데 그걸 다 했다고? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아플만하다..
난 1종인데 진짜 할만했거든.. 진짜 힘들겠다 회복 잘하구 ㅠㅠ 화이팅!!

[@난나난나] 웃긴게사랑니는내가뽑고싶어서뽑은게아니고 수술과정에서거슬려서원장님이발치햇대.... ㅠ
nomore1089 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 2A631] Address
어떡해 진짜 윤곽은 쉽게볼게 아닌가봐.. 덜컥 예약잡아놓고 겁나서 6개월 미뤘긴한데 다시잡을 엄두가 안난다ㅠㅠ

[@nomore1089] 본인이직쏘나페리카나나대인기피증이아닌이상비추 신경예민한편이면비추 근데개스트레스에새로태어나고싶다면 ㄱㄱ
사라아아암코및뒷트 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 91B65] Address
예사야 조금만 버텨 5일차?부터는 살만해지고 5일차부터 산책듀 괜찮은것 같아!! 나는 3주차인데 한거 후회안해

[@사라아아암코및뒷트] 나오늘부터붓기땜에산책햇는데 배고파서현기중와서 20분만산책하고집왓어 진짜 통증도통증인데 나 먹는거되게조아하는데ㅜ살이2키로나빠져서지금43이야ㅜㅜ 먹고픈거못먹는거도넘서럽다ㅜㅜ

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 4일차때 나두 그랬어 ㅜㅜ 딱 7일차쯤부터 1~2시간씩 산책할만 한것같아!!

[@사라아아암코및뒷트] 아하! 나도 7일차부터 걸을수잇음 최대한 오래 걸어야겠다..  예사는 냉찜질 맨날 몇시간씩 햇어?

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 나는 웬만하면 계속 대고 있었던것 같아 .. 붓기가 너무 심했어서 ㅠㅠ
둘링z 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 7E1D7] Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

[@둘링z] 흐아아아아ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
고구마호박ㅎ 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 29CFE] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 2D24E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 85227] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 12C8B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 29CFE] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 2848A] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 53373] Address
[@고구마호박ㅎ] 그건아닌데 카톡에 말뒤에...을 붙이실때가있어서 지치신갑다 하긴했어ㅋㅋㅋ
근데 나도 질문,걱정 엄청 많긴해서 지쳐도 할말없긴해..ㅋㅋㅋ 지금 윤곽후 못먹을거생각해서 엄청 먹고있어서 오히려 살찌고있어..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ이래두되남ㅋㅋㅋ

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 3126F] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 53373] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 85284] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 8526B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

고구마호박ㅎ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
허릴학 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 8525C] Address
3종은 진짜....대단하다ㅜㅜ 난 1종도 죽을 뻔 했어 현타 엄청 오는데 일주일 지나면 좀 통증은 낫고, 이제 붓기와의 전쟁이여ㅜㅜ

[@허릴학] ㅠㅠ나지금도내얼굴보면서스트레스받아갖고거울안보는중이야난 심지어 원장님이 땡김이 하지말래서
턱라인이랑 볼따구 패인거마냥 부어서 찍혀잇는게 눈에보여서 더 ㅅㅌㄹㅅ임..........
젠지네 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 56936] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
삐삐뿌뿌 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 91B32] Address
감각이 진짜 예민한가보다 ㅠㅠ 고생이 많네

[@삐삐뿌뿌] 글 하루하루수정햇는데.. 약을 거꾸로 먹어서 진통제를 안먹엇던거엿어.. 오늘발견해서 실장님한테 하소연함 말을해줘랴지 그정신에 어케 내가 저걸 보냐고ㅜㅜ 내가 처방받은거아니엿거든.. 휴
ddidjdhdjd… 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 4EB5D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
키르아조르딕 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 24C84] Address
읽는동안 맘 아팠어ㅠ 고생 많았다 나도 3일째인데 진짜 넘 힘들어 ㅋ ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅜㅜ 어휴... 같이 힘내자ㅠㅠㅠ

[@키르아조르딕] ㅠㅠ 와 나 오늘 4일짼데 어제 낮부타 밤까지 통증도 거의안오고 살만햇거든? 밤12시부터 지옥 시작 ㅡㅡ 6시간내내아팟고 붓기도 어제보다 더 부어버림 통증도대체 언제사라질까ㅠ 예사도 통증심해? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

키르아조르딕 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 24C84] Address
[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원] 아 진짜 남 일 같지가 않네ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 나는 통증은 이제 가끔씩 오는데 잇몸 주변이랑... ㅜㅜㅜ 붓기는 여전하고ㅠㅠ 그래더 윤곽 붓기는 하루하루 다르다니까 낼은 통증이랑 전부 좀 가라 앉을 거야ㅠㅠ!!

[@키르아조르딕] 제발그러길 ㅜ 진짜왜해갖고 후회밖에안든다.. 눈물나ㅜㅜ자꾸두통ㅇ너무심해서ㅜㅜ
탱구리이 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 15B52] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

냥뇽냥냥냥 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 15B52] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 192C1] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 192C1] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
고양이조아3 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 2BA2B] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
isfjjj 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 68656] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
킴킴킴콩 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 2E61E] Address
나 이거 보고 3종 하려던 거 1종으로 바꾸려고 ㅎㅎ…거기다가 사랑니 공황장애면 진짜…푹 쉬어 갑자기 공포감이 밀려오네
킴킴킴콩 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 2E61E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 8 Months ago 8 Months ago [CODE : 85258] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

킴킴킴콩 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 2E61E] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
스죠 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 4EB5C] Address
예사야ㅜ나도 11일에 윤곽이랑 코 같이했어 붓기나 고통 이정도일줄 몰라서 어제까지너무 우울햇고 지금은 그래도 고통이 적응이돼서 지내고있다 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 그냥 얼른 정상스러운 얼굴느낌이라도 낫음좋겠다.... 우리좀만힘내자!

[@스죠] 고마워...
곤내 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 2A87B] Address
이렇게 고생많이 했는데 고생한만큼 꼭 예뻐졌으면 좋겠다ㅠㅠ

[@곤내] 붓기빠지는데 라인보니 망하진않은거같아붓기 다 빠지면 예뻐지길 기도해야지.. 고마워 ㅎㅎ
피터팬0792 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 48366] Address
나 10일 남았는데,,,
코뒤로 피 넘어오는거 언제부터 시작돼?

[@피터팬0792] 퇴원하고 잘때부터
그랫어 그러다가 안그러다가 오늘또그런거야 사람마다다르셋지이것도 근데 수술후7일까진 코피도 흐르고 그럴수잇대 난 코피는안낫음

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원]  이제 좀 괜찮아졌어?
매일매일 들어와서 보고 있는데, 괜찮아진듯해서 다행이다~
너무 스트레스 받지말고, 힘내서 이뻐지고, 3종이라니까 후기 넘 기대된다~
붓기 빠지면 이뻐지겠다~

[@피터팬0792] 걱정해줘서 고마워 이제 통증도 잘 없고 참을만하고 많이 괜찮아 ㅎㅎ
츄잉ㅋ 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 2C0CE] Address
매일매일 쓰는거 쉽지않을텐데 ㅜㅜ 생생한 후기 너무 고마워!!

1월8일윤곽예정성공… Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 2848A] Address
[@츄잉ㅋ] 응 넘 무서워하진말고 통증은 사바사고 내가 좀 특이케이스래~ 참고가 잘 되었으면 다행이야 ㅎㅎ
포밍이 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 3A9D0] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

포밍이 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 46710] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
민꽁이 7 Months ago 7 Months ago [CODE : 49647] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
가글 열심히 하면 붓기에 좋데?
아님 입안상처가 빨리 낫는데?

[@피터팬0792] 입안상처에 도음되지 감염예방이랑 글고 실밥 뽑을때 덜 아포

[@1월8일윤곽예정성공기원]  오오오~
좋은 정보 감사감사~~~♡♡♡
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Custom Plastic Surgery
View 26,344
성형외과
|
서울
|
서초동
|
TEL.02-2039-5975
|
Registered medical staff 1
Evaluation Cnt 106
hospital info
doctor info
쌍커풀
안검하수
트임
눈매교정
중년눈성형
Photo Reviews
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 31 Like 0
팔자주름이 고민이어서 갔고, 필러는 왠지모를 거부감이 있어서 자연스럽게 차오른다는 쥬베룩볼륨을 선택함. 의사의 스킬은 떠나서 쥬베룩볼륨은 마른 사람에게 추천하고 싶음. 팔자만 채워지지 않고 주변도 볼륨이 생길수밖에 없어서 원치않는 얼굴형을 가지게 될 수도 있음. 볼살을 원하는 사람에게는 강력추천함. 결절은 수화 잘하는 병원으로 가면 문제될게 없다고 보는데 콜라겐 과증식이 정말 문제임. 혹시라도 내게 발생하면 큰 문제가 되고 그때부터 야녹주사, 포텐자, …
1 Hours ago
Jawline job - 최유석치과의원 Cmt 0 View 49 Like 0
어렸을떄돌출입으로 치아 교정을 했는데진행했는데도 10년 정도 지나니 다시 느낌이라 최근에재교정하고치아 교정 후 유지장치는 정말 평생 껴야하는 것 같아요 ㅜㅜ 어찌해야할까요ㅜㅜ 정말 ..... 진짜 힘드네요
2 Hours ago
Eyelid job Cmt 1 View 58 Like 0
혹시 눈매 교정하신분들 댓글좀 달아주실수잇을가요.. 눈매교정하고 싶은데 제가 쫄보라서... 통증이나 ..혹시 잘못됬을까 걱정이너무큽니다 그래서 좀 댓글보고 병원선택해서 가고싶습니다ㅜㅜㅜ 혹시 댓글주실수있을가요
2 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - VS라인의원 강남점 Cmt 0 View 46 Like 0
모두닥에서 열심히 찾아서 갔는데 대표원장으로 보이는 남자원장님은 온데간데없고 여자분이 들어오심(의사는맞음) 시간은 상담때 들은만큼 해주심 다만 디자인해주는것도 그냥 내가 원하는 부위 들어준게 다고 어떻게해주겠다 이런 설명 일절없음 시술하면서도 별다른 말 없음 반대쪽 한다 끝났다 이정도.. 상담실장이랑 상담도 시간 관련된 설명 인모드 인모드fx 요거 설명만 해주고끝
2 Hours ago
Nose job - 이에스청담성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 91 Like 0
남자는 코만 잘생겨도 먹고 들어 간다고 하던데 낮은코 때문에 샤프한 인상은 꿈도 못꾸다가 수술한 친구 달라진거 보고 저도 용기내서 수술했음다 코가 낮으니 입이 살짝 나온것도 더 도드라져 보였구요 직선코 박보검 사진 들고 가서 수술했구요 사진들고 가는게 엄청 창피 했는데 큰맘먹고 보여 드렸는데 별거 아니더라구요 ㅋ 코라도 좀 비슷해져 보자는 맘이었는데 주변 반응 좋구요 마니 달라졌는지 친구들이 저 수술한거보고 상담하러 같은 병원 마…
3 Hours ago
Nose job Cmt 0 View 73 Like 0
수술한지는 7년정도 되었고, 복코에다가 코끝이 쳐진게 스트레스여서 수술받았어요! 원래 코 뼈대가 높은 편이라 다른 병원들은 깎는 수술과 코끝 올리는 수술을 같이해야한다했는데, 제개 선택한 병원은 코끝만 적당히 올리면된다해서 결정하게 됐어요. 결과적으론 음... 안한것보단 낫지만 원하는대로는 안됐어요. 일단 시간이 지나니 코끝이 한쪽으로 살짝 휘더라구요. 아무래도 귀연골 사용해서 그런지.. 더불어, 켈로이드 피부라 흉터가 잘 지는건 알고잇엇는데 코속…
3 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job - 아비쥬의원 신천점 Cmt 0 View 43 Like 0
평소 제모나 토닝 레이저로 다니던 피부과에서 윤곽주사 맞아봤는데 괜찮은듯? 한 번은 이중턱, 두 번째는 심부볼이랑 이중턱 같이 맞았는데 확실히 턱선이 다시 생기는게 보였음. 몸무게 그대로인데 살빠졌다는 사람들도 있었고. 근데 턱쪽이랑 볼쪽에 살이 줄어드니까 확실히 반대로 광대가 부각되는거 같은 느낌은 있더라. 나만 느끼는건지 다른 사람들은 괜찮다고 하긴 했는데 좀 땅콩형된 거 같다고 느꼈어
3 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 땡큐성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 64 Like 0
땡큐성형외과 비절개 겹주름&눈매교정했어요~ 붓기가 아직도 많이 남아있는중입니다 ㅜ 절개와 비절개사이에서 얼마나 고민했는지.. 붓기 더 빠지면서 자연스러워지길 바랍니다 ㅎㅎ
3 Hours ago
Bomb job - 노트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 243 Like 0
Basic asset converges to 0 Mentor Extra 350cc On the day of surgery on both sides - Wow, it hurts. I don't think I'm painless. But it's bearable. Day 1 - I can feel where my chest muscles are torn? It's tingling, painful, and throbbing. It was jus…
4 Hours ago