Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[체형바디성형]

I'm solving the story I stopped doing while receiving RAMS treatment (feat. Cursed Body)

koreadreww 2023-06-02 (금) 12:49 1 Years ago 8968 [CODE : C9C4B]

Hello artists.. I am a malobese person who decided to have Rams on my forearms.
 A lot of people showed interest and support, and
 I have sad news for those who were waiting for my review.

The post is quite long, so if you are only interested in the progress of Rams and not my ramblings, start from number 5. read!
 -------------------------------------------------- ------------

To conclude, I stopped receiving Rams treatment
 because of symptoms of vasovagal syncope ㅠㅠㅠ,,..
 I thought it was just me, but when I searched on Naver, there was a review like that.. I read
 that post . If I had read and gone, I wouldn't have lost time at the hospital.
 I'm so, so, so sorry to the staff and director at that branch who treated me with such sincerity.

I'm not good at words, so I'll write down the situation so far in order
 . There may be about 10 grams. If
 I try to remember and write it down as best as I can...

1. When I first received consultation at point A, I had low blood pressure and had experienced Pilates two days before the consultation, but
 I was on the verge of fainting due to my vasovagal condition.
 So I decided to give up on exercise. I said (I will take Rams).
 Those of you who have seen my last post will know, but from what I remember, the counselor
 was a bit blunt at the time, but she said that was no problem and that I could take Rams.
 (Thinking about it now, I arrived about 5 minutes late because it was rush hour after work that day and there was a lot of traffic. I did it, but
 I had to meet the counselor for about 10-15 minutes after registering, checking the questionnaire, and taking my clothes off, so
 I think I may have been in a bad mood because of that)

2. I received the basic size for unlimited Rams that day...
 I roughly installed the app and things like that. After hearing that, I paid the reservation fee and left, but
 no matter how much I think about it...is it right to do the procedure based on just the contents of this consultation? That's why I'm thinking like this.
 So, a 365 employee I met at MoApp recommended
 a really good place among the places I live,
 and I made an appointment for another consultation at point B. (I think it was really luck that I met her.)
 3. There is a consultation at point A, and it's next week. I visited branch B with
 anticipation + worry about what would happen if he had such a blunt attitude
 . Why is it that even though it is a hospital of the same brand, the attitude can be so different;;
 Once again, I felt grateful to my sister for recommending me.
 4. The counselor in charge of me guided me as I entered the locker room and asked why I was
 receiving counseling again. At first, she said that it was a recommendation from an acquaintance, but later she said that although she had honestly recommended it to me,
 she was a bit dissatisfied with the previous counseling. As I said,
 this is usually not possible, but the counselor
 told me that something bad might have happened that day and that it could vary depending on the counselor's discretion! (I also agree with this part)
 During the consultation,
 they said that the original circumference measurement points were different at each point, so the numbers may be slightly different, but fortunately, I was at the basic circumference here as well,
 and I was aware of it, but looking at the pictures, I saw that I had really gained a lot of back fat;;
 So, I decided to proceed like this by adding the rear convex + Infinite Rams. Of course, the price was a bit higher, so
 it was burdensome at first... but I decided with the mindset, "Let's do it while we're at it!!!"
 Those of you who have seen Rams at Number Hospital will know, but elastic Rams. (It's a bit more expensive.)
 I wanted to get some elasticity while I was at it, so I asked about it, and
 they told me very calmly that it was an unnecessary procedure for me, which
 boosted my confidence;; Oh no ㅠ.ㅠ Was it really bothering me why they didn’t tell me about this at point A..?
 Or maybe he looked too poor lol ㅠㅠ
 Anyway, they canceled the reservation deposit I made at point A and I decided to have the procedure the very next day, so I paid the full amount..!!
 5. I was told to eat the next day, but I didn't have an appetite for some reason,
 so I ate a little, but then I got hungry 30 minutes before departure time, so I ate some granola... I
 was told to bring something like chocolate and water, but I forgot because I was in a hurry
 . If I had brought chocolate, the result would have been different. Black, dark, dark
 , take off your clothes, check your weight, and lie down on the bed to get the fat removed? I waited for 30-1 hour to receive the laser treatment
 !
 6. Now I met the director!
 He looked at my arm and drew on the problem area with a marker.
 Plastic surgeons usually do this kind of thing haha. It was amazing because it was my first time experiencing it.
 Problem area? Treatment area? After the check, the director explained in detail about RAMS and after-care, etc.
 (But I thought RAMS = mini suction > fat removal! I thought it was simple, so I don't remember the details of the advanced information the director explained
 ... Rams Han) Will you take good care of me afterward? I only remember this much)
 After the consultation, I went to the Rams treatment room...!!!!
 7. I had no plastic surgery experience and had never been on an operating table before, so I was very nervous!

As we know, it's a typical operating room and the latest songs on the popular charts are playing (my play-on line). There is
 a nurse in the operating room..? a nursing assistant..? but since I'm not sure, I'll say she's a nurse.
 Check my blood pressure and put on a hair cap. Now. I lay down on the operating table and received two injections, including antibiotics, into my buttocks!
 Oh, this move really hurt a lot. I was in pain all evening, but I'm fine now!

They disinfected my arms and back several times, and
 gave me an acupressure stick and gloves that were used to prevent babies from scratching their faces
 in case my hands got in the way of the procedure. They covered my face with a circle of green cloth like that used during surgery.

8. The door opens and the director appears....!!
 First of all, I was lying face down and covered with a cloth, so I couldn't see what was going on behind me, so I guess I was even more nervous,
 but the nurse kept telling me nice things, encouraging me to ease my tension, and
 encouraging me to stop thinking about being scary and just think about being pretty in the future. It was really just an angel.
 The director talked to us all the time, so the treatment started without any problems, right?
 In my mind, when will it hurt? Is it now?? All my mind was focused on my left arm and
 I punched between my shoulder and arm to inject the drug! Hmm, does it sting a little? It feels like I just pressed the stapler.
 The moment I thought, “Why am I so nervous?”

I felt the drug entering my shoulder. If you look at other Rams reviews, they say it feels tingling, right?
 It was really tingling and a little bit. When I was doing that balloon art, I felt like a long balloon with air rushing in. It
 felt exactly like that. I felt something coming up to my elbow, and
 maybe it was because I had a weak stomach or something, but it felt a little painful and I was out of breath.
 So, I told the director that I was in so much pain ㅠ.ㅠ (actually, the situation was more difficult than the pain).
 How much more should I put in? When I asked this, he said that he had only put in a little.
 Oh my God. LOL. I was really nauseous and felt like throwing up, but he said he had to put more in. Is it because

my arms are thin? (I'm out of my mind, so I can't remember) I think he said it wasn't easy to put in the medicine,
 so he stopped for now. I danced and asked the nurse to prepare a blood pressure monitor. While I was waiting, the director
 put pressure on my shoulder and back at regular intervals, which made me calm down a little. He
 measured my blood pressure and said it was 90. So, he said it seemed like it had dropped below 60 a while ago
 and gave me the familiar name of the disease. Please do it.. vasovagal syncope..!!!
 Ah no~~~~~ I definitely said that at point A ㅠㅠ I said yes!!!
 I said I had low blood pressure, but

I calmed down a bit... I was looking forward to trying again, but the director was a little worried and
 said, "What about the patient?"... Anyway, he said he couldn't do RAMS and left.... ..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 And the counselor and the nurse were wiping the disinfectant on my body with a warm towel,
 and at that moment... I was so, so embarrassed and devastated..... Really. Before today came, I searched a lot,
 communicated with people, and made a decision... I was full of expectationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.......LOL

9. No one resented me or blamed me... I even noticed that. They didn't give me anything at all and
 were sad with me about not being able to receive Rams ㅠㅠㅠ... so I'm even more sorry.
 Originally, same-day refunds were not possible, but I received a full refund for my convenience, but
 I wanted to receive other aftercare, so I paid for Mezzoji and extracorporeal shock waves
 . I've seen a lot of posts saying it's not effective, but I wanted to apologize for taking their opportunity cost like this
 (after all, I'm doing it to my body haha)

10. The area where I punched it hurts and my butt where I got the injection hurts, so I took
 the medication by taxi even though it's close to my house. Because of this, my skin was bloated and swollen like Popeye's
 (Have you ever seen the X-Men movie? In it, a member of the National Assembly is kidnapped and then gets hit by some kind of laser and becomes a liquid person, so it squirms around like that). It
 was so numb and cold, and my chicken flesh was sticking up in a weird way, which was scary. ㅠㅠㅠ
 Maybe it's because of the gauze attached to my shoulder, but I can't even raise my arm;; At that moment, the customer service center
 called to ask if I had received Rams successfully, and they said that was the case (I remember this because I was in a panic, haha).

Still, I wasn't reassured, so I contacted the counselor via message..!
 He said that the chicken meat looks more like that because the pores get bigger due to the drug going into it, and
 the drug will come out through urine or sweat within 2-3 days.
 (In the meantime, he reassured me with warm words.. ㅠㅠ)

And so it became today..! I still feel like I'm a little drugged up.
 The night before, I was so scared that I couldn't even wash my face or tie my hair with one hand, but
 today, compared to yesterday, I feel like the drugs have gone down a bit and I'm moving better!! Even the chicken skin has calmed down!

Hu...............................................I had a hard time reading this boring and long story, gentlemen...
Okay guys, I failed Rams haha.....I failed..lol....
 It's less unfair that it didn't work. It ended like this without even trying.
 I can't play Rams. I didn't even have a chance ㅠㅠㅠha, I'm so, so upset...

I'm naturally low blood pressure, but I think I was just too nervous...
 And I should have eaten chocolate, but I keep regretting it...

Even if you have low blood pressure, you won't necessarily fail like me. I'm really nervous
 3-4 times more than a normal person. When I'm nervous, I forget to breathe...
 So, for those of you who are preparing for Rams, please don't be too scared by my writing (I guess I was),
 but the reason I'm writing this is because it's enough to reflect your own constitution. It's because I want to check and talk to
 the counselor and
 the director... and to record the absurd narrative of failure . If I'm really feeling well, I want to go and get Rams today haha.

I would like to recommend branch B of the number hospital I went to. I really trust this place..
 Seeing that they take care of a sensitive person like me, I recommend this place if you're in Seoul, even if it's really far away.
 But if you say it out loud, it's like shit;; If you're really curious, just ask in the comments and I'll let you know!!!
 I'll be back next week to let you know if it's really effective after receiving the mesojib + extracorporeal shock wave. Bye then ㅠㅠ..!!

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

다음생엔카리나 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 852B9] Address
헉,,, 나도 저혈압인데,, 람스 관심있었거든 글 정성스럽게 써줘서 고마워 도움돼ㅛ어ㅠㅠㅠ 아이고 ㅜㅜ 고생했다 예사야 ㅜㅜ 회복 잘 하쟈인,,ㅠㅠ

koreadreww Writer 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : C9C4B] Address
[@다음생엔카리나]  근데 저혈압인 사람들도 할수있대..! 나같은 특이체질이 문제인거지 ㅠ,.ㅠ 정신적인 부분도 있는것 같어!
꼭 잘 알아보고 상담함 받아보는거 추천해!! 거기서도 막 강제로 절대 안시키는것 같거든 약물들어갔는데 중단하고 쿨하게 퇴장하신 원장님보면ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...
위로해줘서 고마워! 다른 후관리 시술같은거 효과있는지 직접 해보고 후기남길게!!
89008 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 1B871] Address
와 람스 갑자기 관심 생겨서 검색했는데 오늘 글 써줬네 !! 넘 고마워 ㅜㅜㅜ 약물 빠졌다니 넘 다행이다.!! 앞으로 회복 잘하길 ㅎㅎ 그리고 병원 대처가 넘 좋네!! 혹시 어디점인지 물어봐도 될까?

* 비밀글 입니다.

[@koreadreww] 알려줘서 고마워!!!! 히히 좋은 밤 보내〰〰〰!!

* 비밀글 입니다.

koreadreww Writer 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 38E74] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

[@koreadreww] 정말 고마워!!ㅎㅎㅎ

[@89008] 나도 좋은말 고마와!
람스하게되면 그날 정말 밥 잘먹고 초콜렛도 챙겨가 ㅜㅜㅋㅋ 홧팅이야!!!
disdis 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 70E19] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 2E9DA] Address
그래도 잘 마무리돼서 다행이다 ㅠㅠ 나도 람스알아보고 있는데 저혈압이라 걱정하고 있었는데 자세하게 글 써줘서 도움 많이 됐어~!!! 혹시 어느 지점인지 알려줄 수 있을까..?!

* 비밀글 입니다.
아아아아아아아 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 3BC41] Address
오마이 나도 저혈압있는데!!!
글써줘서 너무고마워..그래도 혹시나…지점 알려줄수있어?
부탁해~~~

* 비밀글 입니다.

아아아아아아아 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 3BC41] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
말리와나 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 4515D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

말리와나 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 312DE] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

koreadreww Writer 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : D548D] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
챌리 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 27914] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
타쿠쿠미 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 53461] Address
고생했어 ㅠㅠ 나는 키 167에 몸무게 53인데 팔뚝 죽어도 안빠져서 람스 검색하다가 이글 본건데 남일같지않네 ㅠㅠ
나는 공황 있을때 지방 주사? 같은거 두 번째 맞았을 때에 비슷한 경험있어 ㅠㅠ 나는 아픈거보다 엄청 민망했었어..ㅋㅋ 요즘 람스 뽐뿌와서 검색하다가 이글봄 ㅋㅋ ㅠ 우선 5키로 빼고 그래도 안빠지면 최후로 람스하려고 ㅠㅠ 혹시 병원 정보 알수 있을까? ㅠㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.

타쿠쿠미 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 8543F] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
로아너 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 4EB88] Address
어우 그래두 고생 너무 많았다 ㅜㅠ 놀랐겠어

[@로아너] ㅠㅠ 이것도 다 추억이려나 흑흑...예사들한테 썰풀게있으니 위기를 기회라(?) 생각하려고 ㅠㅠㅋㅋ
고마워!!!
빼고파 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 770D9] Address
저도 오늘 교대점 람스예약 했는데 그 b병원이 교대점이였음 좋겠네요 b지점 어딘지 알수있을까요?

* 비밀글 입니다.

말차도리맛 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 792F3] Address
[@빼고파] 헉 저 강남본점으로 예약했는데,,혹시 지점 알 수 있을까요..?

* 비밀글 입니다.
boonyboo 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 4EB51] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
루아한 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 6B68C] Address
*게시자가 삭제하였습니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
은21 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 1C35B] Address
와 너무 속상했겠다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 실례가 안된다면 혹시 나도,,!! 어디지점인지 알려줄 수 있을까,,?!

* 비밀글 입니다.
두바두밥 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 75F88] Address
혹시 병원이랑 지점 어딘지 알려주실수있을까용? 여름되니까 스트레스 받네요ㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
* 비밀글 입니다.
이마트가고싶다 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 85436] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

koreadreww Writer 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
쀼뷰뷰뷰 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 73B8B] Address
와 진짜 생생한 후기야 ㅜㅜㅜ 나도 저혈압에 초긴장인인데 ㅜㅜ 람스 b지점 어딘지 알 수 있을까 혹시??

* 비밀글 입니다.
예롤 1 Years ago 1 Years ago [CODE : 8C5F5] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
ㅇㅇㅃ 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
약물 들어가는거 진짜 아프지..
 나도 죽을뻔했어

[@ㅇㅇㅃ] 그래도 ㅠ.ㅠ 난...다시도전해보고싶어서 잘먹고 운동하는중 ㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ
peanutssss 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
피아니시모 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
깡얼쥐 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
달달도너츠 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
제제안니 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
혹시병원정보알슈있을까??

* 비밀글 입니다.
하낭낭 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
마이구미챱챱 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
아 나도 람스 뽐뿌와서 팔 받아볼까 싶은데 긴장 진짜 많이 하는 성격이라 걱정되네ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 심지어 사랑니 뽑을 때도 거의 기절할 뻔 했어ㅜㅋㅋ,,,, 혹시 병원 정보 알 수 있을까??ㅠㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
모모뭉 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
헉 저 영등포점 예약한 상태인데 지점 정보 알 수 있을까요...?ㅠㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
미코미코미 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
헐 지점마다 천치만별이네! A 지점이랑 B지점이 어딘지 알려줄 수 있어?

* 비밀글 입니다.
손풍기 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
고생마니했다ㅠㅠ 혹시  ab지점 알려쥴수있을까??

* 비밀글 입니다.
사사웅 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
고생햇오 ㅠ 혹시 ab 지점 알 수 있을까?

* 비밀글 입니다.
헉 모야 얘들아 아직도 댓 남겨지고 있었네! 적어서 비밀댓으로 줄게!!!

휴 다달았다! 내가 추천해주는 지점들은 블라인드에서 365 직원언니가 추천해준곳이야!
다들 예뻐져라아아아 ㅠ.ㅠ
Izavel 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

koreadreww Writer 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
딩딩딩딩 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
dlelrma 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ지금 람스 알아보는 중인데 놀랐겠다! 혹시 b지점이 어딘지 알 수 있을까???

* 비밀글 입니다.
뀨잉잉웅 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
헉 나두 람스 알아보고있는데 병원 정보 알 수있을까?? 가능하묜 금액도..!

* 비밀글 입니다.
켈리하트 1 Years ago 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
freshberry 11 Months ago 11 Months ago Address
헉 혹시 나도 병원이랑 원장님, 금액 정보 알 수 있을까..?

* 비밀글 입니다.
가나다다랄 11 Months ago 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
BIODERMA 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
나두 병원이랑 원장님 알려주라!!! 엊그제 예약금 걸고 왔는데 혹시 같은곳일까해서!!!!!!!!!

* 비밀글 입니다.
susu11 9 Months ago 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
루루루리 8 Months ago 8 Months ago Address
헉 진짜 큰일날뻔했네 ㅠㅜ 진짜 다행이다 혹시 b 지점 나도 어딘지 알려줄 수 있을까?

* 비밀글 입니다.
헉헉 다달았다 답글 ㄷㄷ; ㅋㅋㅋ나도 요즘 람스 뽐뿌다시와서 찾아보다가 내글에 설마 아직도 댓글남겨지고있나 하고 와봤더니..?
다들 답 늦게줘서 미안해 ㅠ.ㅠ
다야아아 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
나도 b지점 알려줄 수 있을까ㅠㅠ?

koreadreww Writer 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
레고쨩 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
정말 미안한데 혹시 b지점 어딘지알수있을까?

* 비밀글 입니다.
연두붑 7 Months ago 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
lleuq 6 Months ago 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 354
hospital info
doctor info
코성형
코제거(재수술)
쌍커풀
Photo Reviews
Bodyshaping job Cmt 1 View 36 Like 0
부산에서 복부지흡, 골반 지방이식 수술, 팔 지방추출주사 시술 받았어요! 관심 있으신 분들께 도움 되길 바라는 마음으로 솔직하게 써봅니다~^^ 복부지흡, 골반 지방이식 8개월 후기 수술 직후 모습 수술 직후에는 많이 부어있는 상태이긴하나, 복부 사이즈가 줄어든게 눈에 띄게 느껴졌어요. 골반은 지방도 넣었고 부어있으니까 볼륨이 확실히 느껴져서 킴 카다시안 체험 가능할 정도였어용..ㅎㅎㅎ 1~2개월 동안은 붓기가 빠지고 이식된 지방이 생착되면서 자…
23 Minutes ago
Nose job - 네임드성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 76 Like 0
네임드 성형외과 코재수술 2개월차 후기입니다! 3년 전에 첫 코수술을 했었는데 모태코랑 별로 달라지지도 않았고, 오히려 콧대만 너무 높여놔서 코가 좀 많이 길어보이는 게 스트레스였어요… 그리고 얇은 피부여서 코끝 연골비침이 너무 심하고 코끝도 떨어져서 울퉁불퉁 단차가 심해서 재수술로 여러곳 알아보고 있었습니다. 마지막 코수술이라 생각하고 가격이 비싸도 개인원장님+상담 꼼꼼하게 자세히 하는 곳+ 수술 후 원장님 볼 수 있는 곳 중에 선택하려고 했고 …
1 Hours ago
Nose job - 이에스청담성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 59 Like 0
수술전 옆모습 사진을 보면 알겠지만 얼굴에 입체감이라곤 찾아볼수 없는 평면형 얼굴이었음 코끝을 올리면서 이마에 볼륨감 주고 얼굴지흡+ 울쎄라 하면서 얼굴 라인 정리를 한번에 하길 원했고 시술 항목은 내 요구사항 듣고 원장님이 디자인해서 권유해주셨어 한번에 하는게 많아서 부담스럽긴 했는데 결과 완전 대반족이야 얼굴 라인 정리가 확 됐고 코가 올라가면서 세련된 이미지 생긴거 같아서 젤 맘에 들어 코는 무보형물 했는데도 라인 엄…
1 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job Cmt 1 View 124 Like 0
팔뚝 지흡하려하는데 이미 한곳에 예약금 걸고왔어 안한다고 하면 다시 100퍼 돌려준대! 여기서 병원모델 제의 받아서 다른 분들보다 싸게할수있을 거 같은데 여기 블랙인지 모르겠어 ㅠㅠ.. 병원 추천해줘 일단 후보는 ㅃㄴㄱㅃ ㄹㅂㅇㅂㄴ ㅊㅇㅅㄹㅇ
3 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 제이티성형외과의원 Cmt 1 View 191 Like 0
생각보다 더 자연스러워서 좋았고 붓기가 잘 빠지고 있는 것 같아서 너무 만족하고 있어!! 주변 지인들도 다들 병원 어디냐고 계속 물어봐 ㅎㅎ 다들 상담이라도 받아봐 난 마지막 병원이 여기였는데 원장쌤이 엄청 친절하셔서 바로 예약했어!!
3 Hours ago
Nose job - 니트성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 167 Like 0
수술전 사진과 수술후 일주일째때 찍은 사진입니다. 평소 비염이 심해서 비염수술 포함, 매부리코.복코 교정 자가연골 코수술받았습니다 비염수술로 인해서 좀 많이 부어있는상태라 붓기 빠진 후 후기 다시 올려볼께요 콧대도 매끈해지고 붓기만 빠지면 코끝모양도 기대가 됩니다. 강남역에 있는 니트성형외과 국경훈 원장님께 상담받고 수술했는데 원장님께서 엄청 꼼꼼하게 상담해주시고 궁금한점 세심히 답변해주시는 모습에 믿음 10000% 생겼구요 그 진지함과 …
5 Hours ago
Nose job - 필업트랜드성형외과의원 Cmt 6 View 363 Like 0
https://sungyesa.com/new/free/4937546 사실 병원 홍보를 목적으로 쓰고싶었던 글이 아니라 ( 어차피 병원 특성상 수술을 여러건 집도 하지 않으심) 제 게시물도 보면 아시겠지만 여러가지로 여태 고생을 정말 정말 많이 했어서 정보 공유로 쓴 글이었는데, 댓글이 너무 많이 달리고 와중에도 저처럼 많이 힘들고 간절한 분들이 많아 하나하나 다 댓글 달기가 어려워 다시 씁니다...! 한달이 지난 지금도 코는 너무 자연스…
5 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 이에스청담성형외과의원 Cmt 2 View 208 Like 0
쌍수한 후기 써봐 전후사진 보고 잘됐으면 잘됐다 코멘트좀 부탁해 ㅎㅎ 트임 안했고 자연유착으로만 수술한거야 트임 안해도 충분히 눈이 커질수 있더라구 사실 트임이라는게 같이하면 드라마틱하다 어쩐다 모르는건 아니지만 흉지는게 싫기도 하고 또 주변친구들 복원하는것도 많이 봤던터라 안할수있으면 안하고싶었어 난 눈위지방 제거하면서 자연유착 했고 끝라인 올라가게 라인 잡으니 좀더 분위기있는 눈매가 된거같고 그냥 봤을때도 눈이 커진 느낌이긴해…
6 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 오감성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 114 Like 0
친구가 해서 잘 되어서 나도 3년전에 했었는데 지금 붓기가 다 빠질대러 빠졌고 다들 말 안라면 쌍수 한 지 모른다고 할 정도로 자연스러워!ㅋㅋ 눈매교정이나 이런건 잘 추천 안 해 주시고 단호하게 안되는건 안된다고 하시는 스타일..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 가격도 동성로 시내 병원에 비해 저렴한편이야
6 Hours ago