Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

General Forum

Please feel free to write articles related to plastic surgery!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Pros and Cons I Felt 19 Days After Rhinoplasty〰With Before and After Photos

클쨩 2022-09-13 (화) 01:56 2 Years ago 16050 [CODE : 6866F]

<Photo taken around the 19th!><This is a photo from day 20!>I had my nose done on August 25th and it’s been exactly 19 days now!

Before I had my nose done, I had no idea what kind of nose I wanted and I’m not good at Photoshop so I mostly looked up reviews from celebrities and regular people and wasn’t sure if this nose would suit me. I remember clearly going into the surgery feeling anxious and worried. Well, I did have a desired image and points that I considered important. Plus, I trust the doctor’s aesthetic sense.

First of all, I’m 100% satisfied with the surgery so far, and it may change a bit in a couple months depending on how it looks, but I hope it stays like this. And through this rhinoplasty, I realized that there are quite a few habits that I need to fix, starting with the ones I used to take for granted.

First, the pros (mainly aesthetic ones):

1. In the past, my nose was slightly angled and had a beak, so everyone’s eyes were focused on the middle of my face! So I used to buy a lot of cosmetics and put on a lot of eye makeup to divert attention elsewhere, but after the surgery, my nose is smaller and slightly raised, so my face looks more dense, so I feel like I can complete it with just a little makeup.

2. I don’t have to make awkward expressions when taking side photos or 45-degree photos anymore. People with a beak and a long, droopy nose would know. My nose bridge is high, but compared to that, the ambiguous beak protrudes in the middle, and the tip of my nose is droopy compared to my long nose.
 Even if my other facial features are fine, that nose was a fatal blow that made me look old. I thought it would look awkward if I raised the tip of my nose, but now that I look back,
 I can't help but think, 'Wow, what would have happened if I hadn't raised it?' Since my nose tip was rounded and shorter than before, people often tell me that it matches my usual image better. Even my picky mom complimented meㅎㅅㅎ..

3. I also had osteotomy, and as the swelling gradually went down and my nose tip became rounder, my nose didn't look overly flared when I smiled from the front, and I raised it by inserting fascia between the eyebrows, so it didn't look overly artificial and felt natural, so I felt good taking frontal pictures for the first time.

Since I was young, I've often heard people say that my nose is big and crooked, but I just thought that was charming and tried to think that other parts were prettier. This year, when I'm 30, I suddenly realized that whenever I take pictures or put on makeup, or when I take pictures with other friends, my nose stands out and looks big. Makeup and style have become my taste, but my nose always stood out.
 It was like that when I looked in the mirror, and I think I had a lot of internal stress about that part. Anyway,
 after much thought, I finally decided to do it at a place I trusted after researching and doing it well. What I thought was, was it a good idea to do it at this time? When I was young in my early 20s, I was hurt by what other people said about me being a hawk and went straight to a plastic surgery clinic without knowing much about myself (style, makeup, etc.) and asked them to make my nose pretty, but I don't think I would have been more satisfied than I am now. At a point when I had a certain level of self-evaluation, I established a few of the overall atmosphere + aesthetic elements that I wanted, and I think the results were well reflected by appealing to the parts that I thought were important.

First of all, the advantages are mostly the aesthetic part of self-satisfaction, and the disadvantages are lifestyle habits and things to be careful of!

1. Picking the nose (^_^...)
 Picking the nose with a cotton swab. But before the cast was taken off, I lightly applied the prescribed antibiotic ointment (Bearoban) only to the outside of the nose, and about a week after the cast was taken off, my nose was really blocked, so I looked under a flashlight and saw huge boogers (...) Yellow, bloody, and dirty. They were blocking my airway, so I applied ointment and gently picked them out. You know that video of someone picking a newborn's nose? That much came out; fortunately there was no blood, but I thought the mucous membrane would hurt after picking the boogers, so I applied ointment again. From this time on, I applied madecassoside. I used sterile cotton swabs to pull them out one by one, and I always apply ointment well after digging the nose! I don't know if that's why, but he doesn't seem to have much inflammation or wounds yet.

2. When putting on clothes,
 first of all, don't put your clothes on like you normally would. Since your nose is high
 , you need to make sure that there's enough space for your head to fit in your clothes^^. In addition, you have to be careful not to rub the ear from which the cartilage was taken, so you have to put it on and take it off while being careful not to rub your nose and ears. When I go around shopping malls, I naturally don't use fitting rooms that much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm afraid my nose will be touched when I try on clothes..

3. When wearing a mask
 , I wear it with the ear cartilage harvested from the mask string stretched out, and I bought an extra-large bird's beak mask and wear it, leaving plenty of space between the tip of my nose and the mask..^^ I also wear it by loosening the bridge of my nose so that the wire doesn't press on it.. Today, when I was adjusting the mask by pulling it out, the rubber band snapped and hit my nose with the mask, so it was sensitive all dayㅠ

4. When washing my face, such as cleansing, makeup, etc.,
 I gently apply cleansing foam or cleanser to my nose as if I was handling a baby, and when I wash my face with water, I pour water on it as if I was pouring it on.. But there are definitely places that don't get cleaned no matter how much I doㅠ There's still cleansing foam left under my nose and between my nostrils ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why I wash my face with a shower with a water pressure control, with the water pressure set to the lowest, and gently spray it on my face ㅋㅋㅋ For reference, when I wipe my face with a towel, my nose is the first priority.. I just gently tap my nose to remove

the moisture. 5. Dead skin cells come off
First of all, I thought it might be keratosis pilaris, and for about two weeks after the cast was taken off, it was a party of dead skin cells and dead skin cells. Sebum was also a bonus^^ I tried gently exfoliating with a mild exfoliator, but it didn't seem to help. So I put Avene Cicalfate or something like that on my nose like a thick cream pack for a few days, and the dead skin cells disappeared as if they were being pushed away. I also tried rolling a cotton swab soaked in oil to remove sebum and dead skin cells, but it didn't work that well ㅜㅜ

6. Sebum explosion
 Sebum is best when squeezed, but I couldn't squeeze it, so I gently picked out the sebum with very thin tweezers. It was a bit irritating when I pulled it out, and it turned red, so I only really gently picked it out when it felt really bad.

7. Regarding facial muscles, such as opening my mouth, yawning, sneezing, lifting my upper lip, and laughing,
 I'm a person who laughs a lot, but I can't help but laugh, but I have to be careful for about a month for the implants to take hold, so when I have something to laugh about, I hold my nose and laugh...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... Because of my excessive laughing, my nose skin pulls down my nasal cartilage, so it's sad,, I don't know if it's effective, but once I hold it and laugh, my mind feels a bit more at easeㅠ For
 about 1 week to 9 days after the surgery, my upper lip was swollen and lifted together, but now it's down like before!
 I try to sneeze with my mouth as much as possible, and I was told to wait a month before blowing my nose, so ㅎㅎ.. Even when I yawn, I try to do it as small as possible and hold my nose,ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ

8. No cell phones while lying down.
 When I had the cast on, I was lying down on my phone and hit my iPhone 13 mini + jelly hard case twice while I was right in front of my face. I was really worried if my nose was ruined and contacted the hospital. Fortunately, it was fine, and they did it once more after the cast was taken off. (Is this really a memento?) Fortunately, it's okay this time. However, since the nose deformation doesn't come easily, and it takes a long time for it to really settle in, after those two stupid things, I just lie on my side and do a little bit, or sit up, or don't do it at all and sleep. In addition, I often wake up unconsciously when my face or nose feels ticklish and touch it, and think, "Oh, right, I had surgery."

9. The place where my ear cartilage was taken is also painful.
 First of all, my lymph nodes under the area where my ear cartilage was taken swelled up, so I had a lump and swelling on my neck. The back of my neck is also itchy,
 so I contacted the hospital and they told me to take Gevorin and anti-inflammatory medicine, so I'm taking them. Actually, I don't know if it's helped because I just started taking it, but since I had surgery to cut and stitch both my ears and nose, my immune system must have been weakened, so I'm taking vitamins and eating regularly. ㅜㅜ If it doesn't help, they told me to go to the internal medicine department! They said that the area below my ears isn't under the hospital's jurisdiction, so it would be better to go to the internal medicine department and get diagnosed. He did tell me to take antibiotics if necessary.
 + My ears have gotten a lot better after a month!!:)

10. About kissing!
 My boyfriend and I often do light kisses, but since he got his nose surgery, I can't even stick my lips out because my nose is so tightㅋㅋㅋㅋ And when we meet and hug, I can't hug straight on+I have to hug sideways towards my other ear, avoiding my operated earㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ Well, as time passes, my nose will settle in and my skin will stretch.. but for a few months, I think we'll just be holding hands reverently while eating and drinking coffeeㅜ_ㅜ

11. When I bend my head down (when tying my shoelaces or picking something up),
 it feels like all the blood rushes to my nose!
 My nose feels numb right away, so it's better to look up if possible ㅜㅜ

There will be symptoms that get better after a few months, but I really feel that my daily actions and habits are restricted quite a bit.. I'm trying to be careful and consider all of this because my aesthetic has improved, but if you really like picking your nose, or if you don't mind wearing clothes that comfortably touch your nose, or if you enjoy showering with the shower head on your face, if you're planning on getting a nose job, please consider these disadvantages,,, I blurred the pictures so you can see the before and after, but I don't think anyone knows me, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+
 Many people ask about the hospital information, but if you look at the posts I wrote, you can find it in the list of reviews. It's hard to leave comments one by one, so I wrote the initials in the review posts, so please search and see! As for

the price, since each person has different items that go into the surgery and the estimated price is different, there's no guarantee that it will be the same as my estimate, and I don't think the hospital would want to share that part, so I think it's better to get a consultation and get an estimate in person!
Written by
App

[공지] 브로커 구분위해 존칭 사용 금지
[공지] 본 게시판의 가입인사, 등업문의는 자동 삭제 및 패널티 부과
[공지] A병원 어때요? or A병원 VS B병원 추천 질의 글은 무조건 삭제 (소수병원의 개인적인 질문 금지)

뚜우레쥬르 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 467AA] Address
엄청 잘된거같아서 부럽다

클쨩 Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 41A90] Address
[@뚜우레쥬르] 고마워!!
앙더리 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 68602] Address
디테일한 후기 감사해요! 수술앞두고 잇어서 도움이 되네요

클쨩 Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 6866F] Address
[@앙더리] 도움되셨다니 다행이에요! 수술 잘 되시길 바라요 :D
와나다아나 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 65336] Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 자세하다ㅠㅠ 그래도 장점이 더 크지않아??

[@와나다아나] 마저 사실 나는 원래 코를 자주 만지는 습관이 있었기에,, 코도 잘 풀고 그랬어서 더 예민해지긴했는데 그 단점을 넘을 정도로 미적인 만족도랑 장점이 더 커..!!!
지콩지콩 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 7E0BF] Address
코 너무 예쁘게 잘돼신거같네용ㅎㅎ

[@지콩지콩] 앗 감사합니다 :) 욕심을 많이 안내서 그런지 엄청 드라마틱하진 않지만 전보다 정리된 느낌이라 만족스러워요 ㅎㅎ
인썸냐냐냐 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 25BCB] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
유채2 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 27834] Address
이쁘게잘되신듯ㅠㅠ 부러워용

[@유채2] 감사합니다..!
m큐리 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 2A681] Address
불편한점 달라진점 하나 하나 써준거 고마ㅜ어 진짜 도움이된다

[@m큐리] 도움됐다니 다행이다! 생각보다 생활 습관이 많이 걸리더라ㅠㅠ
콩감자 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 43E0D] Address
도움 마니 되엇어여 감사해양 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[@콩감자] 도움되었다니 다행입니다!ㅎㅎ
치이즈가좋아 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 3F3C9] Address
보통 좋은점 있는 글만 많이 봐서 불편한점 알고 싶었는데 자세하게 설명해줘서 고마워!

[@치이즈가좋아] 그치 나도 찾아보면 장점이 더 커보여서 하고나니 단점도 딱 느껴지더라구. 난 예민한 성향인데 지금 코 덕분에 만족하면서도 더 예민해진 상태같앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 도움되었다니 넘 다행이야!
khya 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 84ECA] Address
현실적인 말들이네.. 코수술 앞두고 있는데 고마웡요 ㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

[@khya] 나도 코하고 나니 깨달은 부분이 꽤 많더라구 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 코수술 잘될거야!
다이어라나마어아마마 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 337DE] Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ 진짜 자세하다ㅏ 현실적이야 이번에 눈 하면서 코도 할까 고민했는데 도움되써요 고마워요ㅛ!!!!

[@다이어라나마어아마마] 눈코 한번에 다 하면 멍붓기 꽤나 있다는데 수술 관리 잘하시구 코는 제 후기 참고해서 잘 결정하시길 바라요!! 잘되실거에요 ㅎㅎ
해보자해뷰자 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 1D209] Address
병원 정보 좀 줄 수 있을까 ?? 수술 전 코가 너무 나같아 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 여기 정보 물어봐도 되나…?

* 비밀글 입니다.

월드컵한국 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 7DF3A] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
알렉시트섬의두부 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 51449] Address
코 예쁘다…병원 알 수 있엎

* 비밀글 입니다.
다오씨다 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 31218] Address
나도.곧 코수술계획중이야 참고할게ㅎㅎ 자세히써줘서 도움되네!

[@다오씨다] 응응 도움되었다니 다행이야! 수술 잘되길 기도할게!
팔계엄마 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 30FB5] Address
근막을 넣어서인지 정말 자연스럽게 오똑해졌어~
엄마까지 인정하실 정도면 정말 잘한 수술인듯!!
혹시 병원정보 알려줄 수 있어?

* 비밀글 입니다.

[@클쨩] 병원어디??
블루베리레몬 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 2D25A] Address
도움 진짜 많이 됐어! 혹시 병원 정보 물어봐도 될까?

* 비밀글 입니다.
꿀맛이조아 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : DAB29] Address
잘되셨네요! 병원 정보 여쭤봐도될까요?

* 비밀글 입니다.
하늘하늘구름다리 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 43E9E] Address
마스크 줄 늘어뜨리는 거 진짜 공감된다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 글고나서 가운데 접어서 쓰고 코 안 닿게 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ무의식적으로 그냥 썼다가 아 나 수술했는데 하고 마스크 던져버린 적 있어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ나돜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 마스크줄 최대한 늘리고 새부리 마스크 콧대 철사 코 모양으로 접어서 살짝 걸치고 다녘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ전철이나 실내에서 가끔 봤던 코성형 붓기 있던 사람들이 코스크를 왜 했던 건지 이해가던 순간,,

[@클쨩] 나가기 전에 집안 돌아다니면서 마스크 줄 늘리고 있는 내 모습,,,좌악좌악 진짜 생활습관이 바뀌는 게 확 느껴지긴해.. 얼른 시간이 지났음 좋겠다 ,,^^ 이제 한 달 다 되가는 한 24일 정도 되잖아 그럼 세수하는 것도 좀 더 편해지고 스크럽 같은 거 쓰기 편해질거야 코도 만지면 애린 것도 코끝에만 조금 남아있고 콧대는 거의 없고 ㅎㅎ

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 예사 모습=매일 내 모습ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나 원래 세수도 아저씨 세수하고 코도 팽 풀고 코 잡아 땡기고 그랬었는데 이제 무의식적으로 코에 손대면 전기 스파크 맞은 것 처럼 손 바로 떼자너ㅠㅠㅠ 아직 누가 하늘에서 내 코에 실 매달아서 잡아땡기는 느낌이긴한데 한달까지 존버해볼게ㅠ^ㅠ 나도 각질제거제 벅벅 쓰고싶엌ㅋㅋㅋ

[@클쨩] 와 진짜 나도 나 한사랑산악회 김택조아저씨처럼 퐈포가퐉가퐈각하고 귀 벅벅벅하고 닦고 코딱지 파고 코 갖고 장난쳤는데 안 돼서 좀 아쉬워 한 달까지 존버하면 좀 뭔가 더 살만해질거야 아 혹시 화장 해봤어????나 아직까지 안?못?하고 있는데 기름 때문에 ㅠㅠ 좀 꿀팁있을까? 하고는 싶은데 나가면 기름좔좔좔 이럴 거 같아서

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 한사랑산악회 김택조 어저앀ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나 지금 예사때메 코잡고 웃엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예사 수술한지 얼마나 됐어?? 나 한 7일까진 각질제거 평생 안한 사람 피부였는데 그에 굴하지 않고 화장하긴함^-^... 코 피부가 무슨 낙엽인줄ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ바삭거려.. 난 여름 복합성 환절기 겨울엔 극건성인데 기름이 나오긴하더랔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 일단 예사 피부 타입은 모르겠지만 난 이런 방법을 써봤어..!
일단 클렌징 워터 있음 그거로 좀 닦아주고, 클렌징 오일을 코에 퐉퐉 뿌려서 면봉으로 둥글려주듯이 피지랑 기름을 좀 녹여내..! (난 면봉 한 10개 쓴듯)
글고 물을 좀 묻혀서 손으로 유화작업해주구(이게 피지랑 기름 녹이는 작업이래) 5분 안팍으로 살살 해주다가 세안해주고, 클렌징폼 버블로 된거 산타할부지 수염만큼 짜서 얼굴에 막 바르고 살살 문질문질해줘! 그러고 미지근한 물로 세안하고 마지막엔 찬물로 마무리!
그러고 나서 난 걍 스킨 토너>시카크림 하나 바르고 버텼어,, 스트라이덱스인가 그 필링패드도 써봣는데 무슨 코 피부가 수세미처럼 되어부러서 클렌징에 신경 제일 많이 쓰구 기초는 가볍게 해주고 있어! 저녁에 좀 건조하다싶으면 영양크림이나 아이크림 조금 짜서 코랑 미간 쪽에 살살 발라주면 조금씩 피부가 영양 먹는게 보임 ㅠㅠ 미세하게,,

[@클쨩] 뭐야 이제 댓글이 안 달리네 나 이제 한 달차 됐어 ! 나는 지성이긴했는데 기름이 막 넘치는 지성은 아니었거든? 코수술하고나서는 코에 기름이 엄청 나더라고 ㅠㅠ 나도 세안에 엄청 신경써서 약산성클렌징에 클렌징오일에 모공패드 세럼 크림 다 사용하고 있는데 기초 하기 전에 스킨이랑 시카크림만 바르고 가볍게 기초만 해준다는거지?! 이 늦은시건애 이렇게까지 정성스럽게 알려주다니,,,,,너무 고마워 ㅠㅠ 아니 나 부목떼고 진짜 얼굴이 무슨 어디 길바닥에 나뒹군거마냥 드럽길래 클렌징패드 사서 닦았는데 여태 안 씻은 게 자극적인 게 닿으니까 얼굴 개따갑더라고 얼굴 붙잡고 소리질렀어

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 나도 건성인데 부목떼고 나니 산유국임ㅋㅋㅋㅋ수출해도 될 정도로 기름이 솟더랔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 웅웅 나두 피부 막 복합성에 뒤집어진 적도 많았었는데, 막 영양채워준다고 이것저것 사용하는 것 보다는 오히려 지금 클렌징은 그대로 하되 기초를 가볍게 해주고 차차 늘려가는게 좋더라구!! 와 클렌징패드 사용햇을때 반응 나랑 너무 같앸ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 글구 패드는 어찌됐던 피부 표면을 삭삭 닦아내는거라 피부층에 자극이 간다더라구!! 난 그래서 손으로 닥토는 어려우니까 보송한 순면솜에 수분 토너 듬뿍 묻혀서(난 바이오더마꺼 쓴다우!) 코랑 콧등 사이에 살살 닦고 그거로 부족하면 미스트 살짝 뿌리고나서 시카크림같은 진정크림 하나 발라줬어!! 오히려 과영양 공급되면 피지랑 유분 더 폭발하더라구. 기초 단계가 단순한 만큼 수분 토너를 충분히 먹여주구, 좀 건조할 것 같으면 예사가 쓰는 세럼 가볍게 살살 바르고 시카크림 발라줘도 충분할고야!! 진심 나도 부목떼고 일주일은 넘게 유목민이었음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ

[@클쨩] 아니 예사 이 정도면 쌍둥이 아냐? 나도 처음에 솜에다가 토너 걍 적셔가지고 머금게만 했는데 진짜 개똑같아 헐 뭔가 과영양 = 과유분 이거 왠지 나한테 해당되는말같아 너무 신경쓰다보니까 더 그러는 거 같애 진짜 속 뚫린 거 같아 와 맞네 진짜 모공세럼이랑 모공크림 세트로 된 게 바르면 쫀-득해져가지고 더 그런 걸수도 있겠다 진짜 예사 고마워 미친다진짜 어쩜,,,,,하 덕분에 좋은 거 더 많이 알아가

[@클쨩] 예사야 내가 마지막댓글에 이모티콘뿅뿅쓰고 하트 썼는데 없어져서 다시 날려 ㅠㅠ 고마워

[@클쨩] 아니 예사야 나 자꾸 댓글이 중간에 먹혀 도대체 어디로 가는거야 읨병..

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ예사 귀여웤ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예사 댓글 증발설ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나는 그 올영에서 파는 동국제약 마데카크림?바르거든? 빨간색 튜브형이야!! 닥터디퍼런트도 시카크림 잇길래 써봣는데 동국제약꺼가 훨 나은 것 같아 ㅇㅅㅇ 첨엔 뭐 이딴 수딩젤같은게 있누 이랬는데 얘는 진짜 기본에 충실한 녀석임..! 올여름 땀 오졌을 때도 얘 얇게 바르면 화장 안밀리구 바로 흡수 쫙 되더라!! 저거 바르면 내 피부가 정말 고요-해진 느낌이얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아벤느 시칼파트 SOS크림이나 블루젤도 써보고햇는데 해외 약국 화장품은 묘하게 기름 피지를 유발하는 성분이 있는지 뽀드락지 하나둘 나길래 우선 저 마데카 크림 위주로 발라줬어!
이제 2주차 넘어가는 요즘엔 그나마 피부 조금이라도 맨질하게 돌아와서 스킨바르고>영양크림 하나만 바르구 자는데 예전만큼은 아니여도 어느정도 사람 행색이 되었엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[@클쨩] 마지막에는 나한테도 궁금한 게 있다면 모든 물어봐 도움만 받은 거 같아서 나도 뭔가를 알려주고싶네 ㅠㅠ 라구 했어

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 나랑 수다떨어줘서 고마웤ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나랑 같은 경험을 공유한 예사가 있어서 이 새벽이 즐거웠다능., 앗 근데 예사는 막 코 부딪히거나 그런적있숴?? 나 생각보다 천방지축이라 이제 누워서 폰은 안하는데 팔에 코박고 손으로 얼굴 긁다가 코 때리고 아주 난리임 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[@클쨩] 헐 나 그거 한 번 사볼게 요즘 은근 화장하고싶은 맘이 문득문득 들더라고 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 아ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ코 부딪히는 거 나 안 그래도 오늘 남자친구랑 얘기하다가 볼에 부딪혔고 지금은 괜찮아졌어 그리고 나도 혼자 뭐 하다가 팔에 코 톡 치고 또 뭐 하다가 이불에 톡 치고 옆에 나비존 긁다고 톡 치고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ근데 희한한 게 톡 치고 나면 아프지가 않고 그냥 그 민감한 부위를 건드려서 미간 당김? 있는 거 말고는 없더라고..내가 회복력이 개쩌는건지..아님 걍 벌써 적응을 한건지....근데 사실 살짝 무서워 나 쫄보야 근데 더 불안해하면 뭔가 내가 힘들 거 같아서 걍 엥 부딪혔네 조심해야징~이러고 넘겨버려 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예사는 술 담배해?????

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋ난 오늘 남친이랑 얘기하면서 얼굴 보려 돌리다가 서로 코 부딪혔는데 진짜 코에 온갖 신경이 솟아 오르는 줄 알았엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ그래서 순간 내 코 잘 붙어있나??하면서 거울 겁나보고 내 코 삐뚤어지면 어카냐고 했더니 남친이 니 코 물만두 아니라서 안터진다고 해서 빵터짐ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나도 얼굴 닦다가 수건으로 치고 자다가 얼굴 긁다가 슥 치고 진심 나도 그 코끝 연골쪽 딱딱코 부분만 민감한 느낌이고 그 밑으로 인중이 짱짱하게 당겨져 있는 느낌이야.. 방금 거울 봣는데 일단 아직 잘 붙어있어ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
맨날 저거 무한 반복이라 남친이 니가 젤 많이 하는 걱정은 코 걱정이랰ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 나도 부딪힐땐 경기일으킬 정도로 놀래는데 또 잠잠해지면 잊고 그러고.. 무보형물인데 알아서 잘 붙겠지 하고 코 마사지 하고 그런단..ㅎ.. 난 알쓰라 술은 안하지만 담배대신 물담배는 즐겨서해..! 흡연자들은 간에 기별도 안간다는 물담배..!

[@클쨩] 아 물만두ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 갱 ㅅ기다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나도 진짜 오늘 남자친구랑 부딪히고 거울 보고 카메라로 계속 찍어서 전날이랑 비교하고 그랬더니 건강염려즘이라고 그 정도로 휘면 이 세상 사람들 코수술 못 했다고 거울 그만 보래 거울 깨지겠대 참나 아 먼가 코끝 낮아진 거 같은데 하면서도 아니고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나 술은 진짜 좋아하는데 겨우겨우 참고 있고 담배는 진짜 진짜 진짜 좋아해서 그저께부터 폈어 ㅎㅎ,,

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 나돜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내 동생도 막 내가 코끝 긁엇는데 아직 멀쩡하냐니까 누나 그럼 세상 사람들 코는 다 주저 앉았어 이럼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ건강염려증ㅋㅋㅋㅋ아 가웃겨 거울 깨진댘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 코수술한 여친들을 하드캐리하는 남친들 너무 웃곀ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 남친도 그거 건드렷다고 휘면 수술이 잘못된거라고 아무리 그래도 코를 걍 꼬매놕는데 터질리가 없다곸ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 애주가구나..! 한때 술 종종 마셨던 사람으로서 술 땡길 땐 못 참지..! 근데 담배는 한달 후에 펴도 된다곤 하지만 쪼금은 조심하주자..! 니코틴 성분이 코 혈관을 수축시켜서 안좋을 수도 있다고 하니까..! 비싼 코니까 좀만 봐주잨ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[@클쨩] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아 터진댘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아 너무 웃기다 진짜..수술한 우리보다 남친들이 더 걱정해주고 멘탈케어해준다 다 듣고보면 맞말이라서 오옹..~그릏네~~?하고 잊어버려 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 하 안 그래도 담배 평소보다 진짜 조금씩 피려고 노력 중이긴해,,,,나 원래 목표는 3개월이었는데 도저히 안 되겠더라고 ㅎㅎ 그래서 내가 이거 때문에 가끔 후회를 하기도 했어^^.. 휴 암튼 예사 덕분에 새벽까지 신나게 얘기하고 웃었닼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ고마워 예사 잘 자

[@하늘하늘구름다리] 남친들에게 고마움을 전하며,, 예사의 더 이뻐질 코를 기다리며,, 예사랑 넘 잼나게 얘기해서 나도 즐거웎엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 잘작 하늘구름다리 예사٩(๑′ᴗ‵๑)۶
파송송계란탁12 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : AC765] Address
완전 현실적이고 디테일하네! 지금 코 3일차인데 입술 나중에 많이 내려온다 해서 위안이 됐당 ㅠㅠ 고마웡 꿀팁도 잘 전수받을게!

[@파송송계란탁12] 웅웅 나도 일주일?정도까진 완전 입술 필러맞은 것 마냥 윗입술 들렸었구 지금은 아주 잘 다 물어지는 상태야 ㅎㅎ 수술 이쁘게 됐을구야! 부목 뗀 이후 피부도 잘 관리해야 나중에 갈라진 피부 파티를 막을 수 있어,, 홧팅
우유맛초콜레엣 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 4EA77] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
sisi15 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 45CB0] Address
ㄹㅇ 신경쓰이는게 많아지긴 하는구나… 조심상 없는 성격인데 걱정된닼ㅋㅋ 코 예정인데 넘나 디테일한 후기 고마워!!!!

클쨩 Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : D507A] Address
[@sisi15] 다행이닼ㅋㅋㅋ 하기 전엔 암 생각 없다가 하고 난 후부터 개복치 입문 가능해.,,미리 습관 고치기 추천...!
Prayyyyyy 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 4EBCA] Address
코너뮤 예쁘게 잘댓어!!!! 코수술이 어렵긴 하구낭 후기 고마어!!

클쨩 Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : D507A] Address
[@Prayyyyyy] 이쁜 댓글 고마워!! 응 하는 것도 어려웠지만 하고 난 후가 더 신경 많이 쓰이더라..!
yuyu0101 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 91BF3] Address
진짜 자연스럽게 이쁘다! !

클쨩 Writer 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 852F0] Address
[@yuyu0101] 칭찬 고마워!!❤️
2023년기다령 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 1ACEF] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
달콤한바나나 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 45657] Address
진짜 갖고 싶은 코 ㅠㅠㅠ 넘우 이뽀

[@달콤한바나나] 칭찬 고마워..!❤️
Kante77 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 337FE] Address
와 진짜 이쁘게 잘됐다..!!

[@Kante77] 예사도 코 이쁘게 잘 됐을고야!! 고마워 ㅎㅅㅎ
rula0 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 4A3F8] Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ코가 정말 너무 예뻐요 제코가 살짝 메부리에 큰코라 너무 하고싶어요 ㅠㅠ 혹시 실례가 안되신다면 병원이랑 가격정보 공유해주실수 있을까요…?! 그래주신다면 감사합니다..ㅠㅠㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
코 너무 예뻐요 정보좀요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ제잘 ㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
슈퍼룩 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 25E09] Address
코 진짜 이쁘다ㅠ 글 완전 도움 받구가~

[@슈퍼룩] 도움되었다니 기뻐! :)
보리느나 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : D5002] Address
와 코너무이뻐ㅠㅜ 병원공유점...ㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
genie1010 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 1BFC2] Address
후기도 너무 자세하게 써주구 코도 대성공한듯… 병원 어디야??

* 비밀글 입니다.
하르임 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : D5046] Address
완전 자연스럽게 너무너무 잘 됐다 어디서 한거야? 나도 딱 저정도만 됐으면 좋겠어 지금 너무 피노키오 같음 ㅠㅠ

* 비밀글 입니다.
진댄 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 29CB9] Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.

* 비밀글 입니다.
찌찌빠빠 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : D5441] Address
자연스럽고 예쁘다 !! 병원 정보 부탁해

* 비밀글 입니다.
굴더 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 38046] Address
난 아직 안했지만 공감 ㅋㅋ 코못파는거랑 재채기 하는거 특히 불편할거같음 나는

[@굴더] 나도 코 자주 풀고 파는데 이젠 재채기도 조심하고 있엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 코와 관련된 생리현상에 민감해짐ㅋㅋㅋ
나옹대사 2 Years ago 2 Years ago [CODE : 2D258] Address
우왕 나도 요새 코 알아보고 있는데 병원 어딘지 알려줄 수 있어?
Prev  Next  List
Find a Hospital
Evaluation Cnt 45
hospital info
doctor info
CCTV
쌍커풀
트임
눈매교정
눈밑지방재배치
중년눈성형
Photo Reviews
Nose job Cmt 0 View 83 Like 0
안녕하세요. 10/2에 부목이랑 실밥 제거하러 갔는데 미간에 피가 고였다며 주사기로 제거했습니다. 다음 내원은 일주일 뒤로 잡아주셨는데 그동안 혈종 관리를 어찌 해야하는지 여쭙고 싶어 글을 올려봅니다. 1. 혈종은 온찜질이 아닌 계속 냉찜질을 해야 하는 건가요? 2. 혈종에 산책은 안 좋나요? (병원의사쌤과 유튜브에 나오시는 의사분들의 말이 달라서요ㅜㅜ) 3. 혈종에 붓기약(원퀵 복용 중)이나 호박팥차 복용이 안 좋다고 들었는데 사실인가요? …
4 Hours ago
Petit/Laser job Cmt 0 View 95 Like 0
쫄보 엄살쟁이의 인생첫 시술 입술필러 후기.. 정말 별 생각없이 상담만 받아봐야지 하다가 상담후 바로 그날 시술들어감 마취주사가 진짜 너무너무아팠고ㅠ 그후 입술을 바느질로 꼬매는 느낌.. 엄살쟁이라서 그런지 맞는내내 아픈느낌 ㅜㅜ 수입산이라서 내주변지인들이 맞은 국산금액과 너무 달라서 놀랐다 2년이 지난 지금도 조금은 남아있어서 만족함!
6 Hours ago
Nose job - 비더뉴의원(구 코노피의원) Cmt 3 View 273 Like 1
안녕하세요 오랜만에 후기 남겨요 제가 받은 수술은 콧대: 실리콘 2mm 코끝: 비중격/귀연골 4mm 이마 앞볼 지방이식, 눈 뒷밑트임 이예요!! 수술받은 병원은 압구정 비더뉴 정태영 원장님(코,지이) 백승욱 원장님 (눈 뒷밑트임) 입니다 옛날부터 코 성형을 하고 싶었는데 하니까 얼굴 입체감이 확 살아나는 게 느껴져요 특히 옆 모습 사진 찍을 때 코 모양이 너무 예쁘게 나오는 것 같아요 정면에서 봐도 코가 입체적으로 보이고 이마 앞 볼 지…
6 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 하니성형외과 Cmt 0 View 102 Like 0
이전에 쓴 하니성형외과 상담후기에 이어 수술 후기입니다 수술직후 흰자가 조금 빨개져서 걱정했었는병원안내대로 냉찜질 잘해주니 4일차정도부터 붓기도 조금씩 빠지고 충혈된것도 가라앉았어용 수술 3일차까지는 진짜 괴물같았는데ㅋㅋ실밥뽑을때쯤 되니 귀신같이 모든게 좋아지더라구요. 2주지나니 흰자 붉은기는 싹 사라졌고 절개다 보니 아무래도 붓기는 좀 남아있지만 라인은 너무너무 마음에 듭니다.  13일 금요일에 수술하고 그다음주 토요일에 실밥 풀었는데 잘 아…
6 Hours ago
Bodyshaping job - 365mc병원 영등포점 Cmt 0 View 82 Like 0
This February, I had regular LAMS piercing on the inner and outer thighs and 3 spots on the abdomen. They said that if you take good care of yourself after the procedure, you would lose a few kilos or something within a month after the recommended procedu…
7 Hours ago
Eyelid job - 삐땅기의원 Cmt 0 View 93 Like 0
갑상선항진증은 아니고 눈이 너무 돌출이어서 했어 원장님이랑 상담실장님은 수술 유도 안하고 괜찮았던 거 같아 어머니랑 같이 상담 갔는데 어머니가 여기서 코도 하는 거 어떠냐고 했는데 원장님이 그건 내가 선택해야 한다고 강요하지 말라고 한게 좋았음 돌춘 정도가 심해서 세 벽으로 수술해서 비용은 좀 더 나와ㅛ어
7 Hours ago
Nose job - 아이디병원 ID Hospital Cmt 0 View 95 Like 0
고2 방학때 낮은 코가 스트레스여서 화려한코로 성형하고싶었어 기증늑으로 했고 원장님께 최대한 높여달라했어 실리콘 4.5미리 들어갔고 높이는 만족해 근데 남자코를 반버선코로 해놔서.. 그거 빼곤 나쁘지 않음..
7 Hours ago
Bomb job - 더성형외과의원 Cmt 0 View 466 Like 0
수술 2개월차 입니다 가슴 모양 너무 이쁘구요 다시 한번 유효경 원장님 감사드려요 최고입니다수술 2개월차 입니다 가슴 모양 너무 이쁘구요 다시 한번 유효경 원장님 감사드려요 최고입니다
8 Hours ago
Facialbone job - 나나성형외과 Cmt 8 View 478 Like 0
I wanted a softer face shape without a square jaw and angular feeling, not like a doll-like contour line. In the beginning after the surgery, I had to take my medicine well, so I ate porridge well and gargled diligently. At first , I was worried that…
9 Hours ago