닥터찾아삼만리

Total Posts 24,780, Recent Posts 4
List
Dr. Baek Seung-wook
View
Doctor's License Acquisition Date
2002-07-15
Education
Graduated from Hallym University College of Medicine Training at Hallym University Hangang Sacred Heart Hospital
Career
Visiting professor at Konkuk University Graduate School Outpatient practice professor at Kyunghee University College of Medicine 2006 Miss Korea Selection Advisor Former Director of Christmas Plastic Surgery Former Director of Oscar Plastic Surgery
Now Snow Clinic Director
Academic activity
Full member of Korean Society of Aesthetic and Wellbeing Regular member of Korean Society of Aesthetic and Wellbeing Regular member of the Korean Society for Obesity and Body Shape
Hospital Info
Address
4th and 5th floors, B the New Building, 9 Nonhyeon-ro 155-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-540-5495

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
메루니12 2024-05-10 (금) 03:43 1개월전 Address
My friend was here 3 years ago?? I did dual training at the time, and in fact, I didn't even know I was doing it at first, and somehow I found out later that it worked well without any side effects. I think you're doing well.
오공삼 2024-03-16 (토) 17:36 3개월전 Address
In the past, I had a hard time getting eye surgery done wrong at another place, but Dr. Baek Seung-wook solved all my problems! I should have gone to my first hospital here a long time ago! This teacher is really good at performing first and repeat eye surgeries, both cosmetically and functionally! thank you :)
chobounjeo… 2023-01-10 (화) 10:42 1년전 Address
Around 2016, I also had double eyelid surgery when I was the director of Dr. Baek's Oscar Plastic Surgery Clinic. :) I recommend it!
봄날의햇쌀 2022-10-27 (목) 16:13 1년전 Address
Goddess of double eyelids!! Hahaha (This is a person who had plastic surgery at Oscar in the past. Goddess Baek Seung-wook is really good at it!) He was very kind then, and Oscar's counselor was very kind.. I was grateful!
기도합니다제발 2022-07-27 (수) 14:02 1년전 Address
I had surgery around 2017 when Director Baek was at (former) Oscar Plastic Surgery. Double couple revision surgery I had a back cantula + bottom canthoplasty , but it's still holding up well.
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.