Academic activity
대한성형외과학회 정회원
대한미용성형외과학회 정회원
Hospital Info
Address
5th, 7th, 17th floor, Vision Tower, 312 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-3446-0606

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
hoon11 2024-05-01 (수) 20:20 2개월전 Address
I recently went to a consultation, and it was good that he spoke objectively and clearly. There is no unfair recommendation or anything, and they look after you thoroughly.
깨비까비 2024-04-15 (월) 23:16 2개월전 Address
I was looking into under eye area and heard that it was famous so I went for a consultation. I trusted it because they honestly told me whether it was effective or not . I think I understood it much better because the doctor explained it in detail.
나비가여우에게 2024-03-14 (목) 20:52 3개월전 Address
I went to see my friend's under eye area and thanks to the meticulous doctor, I felt like I wanted to have surgery myself!! I asked all the questions I really wanted to know, but he was very kind and explained everything in detail without showing me even the most annoying details... I'm really worried because there aren't many reviews on double eyelid openings, but if there were more reviews, I would have decided to pay right away.
hahsyj 2024-02-05 (월) 04:09 4개월전 Address
I received a consultation for fat relocation surgery under the eyes. He said it looked faded and that the sagging wasn't serious yet. As time has passed, my tear troughs seem to have subsided further, so I would like to receive counseling again soon.
크뇽 2023-09-17 (일) 08:10 9개월전 Address
During the under-eye consultation, he explained the surgical method and side effects well, and gave many words of confidence that the surgery could be done well.
우루후루우루 2023-08-29 (화) 16:05 9개월전 Address
I went to get a consultation for under-eye bags, and the person was kind. He explained the surgery method in detail and said it would definitely solve my concerns, but the doctor didn't have much information, so I decided to look into other hospitals.
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.