대한두개안면성형외과학회 정회원
대한눈성형연구회 회원
대한코성형연구회 회원
Hospital Info
Address
415, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-512-1288

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
밍만mm 2024-06-26 (수) 14:05 2일전 Address
앞전에 수술 때문에 대기가 좀 많이 길어지긴 했지만 실장님이나 여기 후기 보면 좀 무뚝뚝하실 수 있다 그랬는데 솔직히 전 그렇게 생각하진 않았어요! 분위기도 그냥저냥 나쁘지 않았고 내가 원하는 라인이랑 원장님이 좋아하는 라인이 잘 맞는 거 같아서 바로 수술 예약했어용
kyokeem 2024-06-22 (토) 10:31 6일전 Address
첫 상담할때는 좀 차가우셨고 상담도 대충해주는 느낌
수술직전 상담때는 마지막타임이라 늦은 시간에도 불구하고 친절하셨고 수술도 예쁘게 잘됐습니다~
다람지수염 2024-06-14 (금) 11:25 14일전 Address
며칠전에 코 받고왔는데 처음 상담받으러갔을때 진짜 짧게봄... 바빠보이셨고 , 수술 전에도 10분 내로 얘기하고 디자인하고 들어간듯 뭔가 잘하시는것같은데 내가 원하던 코모양이랑 약간 다른것같은데 아직 붓기도 낭낭하니까 기다려보면될듯 !
하이아ㄹ 2024-05-13 (월) 22:49 1개월전 Address
I got a nose job. He's a bit stubborn, but he's very kind and the surgery was completed successfully. I highly recommend it and you'll know if you get a consultation.
태진킹 2024-03-14 (목) 23:24 3개월전 Address
Please suggest and explain in detail the surgical method required for the shape I want. I do not recommend surgery that I do not want. He seemed confident about the surgery, so I trusted him.
뇽뇨미 2024-03-03 (일) 01:26 3개월전 Address
I went at the scheduled time, but the waiting time was a little long because surgery was in progress. The direction I wanted was there, but it seemed to be a little different from the direction the director wanted. Still, it seemed like the recommendation was made with a lot of consideration for how to perform the surgery to increase satisfaction. The consultation time was a little short compared to the waiting time, but it seemed like all the important points were discussed. It was a fruitful consultation.
cc메첸소 2024-01-05 (금) 23:19 5개월전 Address
He suggested a realistic method to meet the patient's needs. He said he would give the patient a fancy nose if the conditions were right.
무유무유 2023-11-11 (토) 00:19 7개월전 Address
I was assigned a director without being designated, but he looked very young! And rather than explaining the condition, he explained it in a way that said the surgery would be done like this. And the consultation ended quickly!
레샤정 2023-05-23 (화) 18:15 1년전 Address
I had a nose consultation, and rather than the shape I wanted, he recommended a highly satisfying shape and material that suited me well. He was very thorough.
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.