대한두개안면성형외과학회 정회원
대한눈성형연구회 회원
대한코성형연구회 회원
Hospital Info
Address
415, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-512-1288

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
도갱스 2024-05-20 (월) 13:44 1개월전 Address
친절하게 잘 설명해주십니다 일찍 가서 그런지 대기 오래 안했고, 어느 부분을 왜 수술해야 하는지에 대해 잘 알려주십니다
YRH3 2024-04-08 (월) 10:39 2개월전 Address
The consultation was very factory-style. There was a long wait, but there were a lot of people, and it ended after a brief meeting with the director. He explained it kindly, but it felt like he ended up reciting the same things as everyone else.
찡니2 2024-03-20 (수) 20:57 3개월전 Address
They provide thorough consultation and kindly answer even the smallest questions. When another hospital asked me to have an osteotomy, I was reluctant, but the director told me why I should do it and the expected results, so I accepted it.
조올더언 2023-12-23 (토) 19:47 6개월전 Address
He explained in detail how high the nose could be raised by directly inserting a cotton swab into it. He also kindly advised me on areas where functional rhinoplasty was possible and whether it would look nice if done by Zeco.
클래오 2023-11-26 (일) 01:26 6개월전 Address
He told me well how to fix it so it would look natural and gorgeous, and he kindly answered many questions I had.
레샤정 2023-10-29 (일) 00:44 7개월전 Address
I received a forehead reduction consultation from the director recommended by the director, and he explained the side effects and the effects after the surgery well.
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.