• KR
  • EN

닥터찾아삼만리

Total Posts 24,859, Recent Posts 16
List
Dr. Park Nam-seok
CEO
Education
Graduated from Soonchunhyang University College of Medicine Completion of major from Soonchunhyang University College of Medicine
Career
Academic activity
Lifetime member of the Korean Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Full member of the Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Full member of the Korean Society of Craniofacial Surgeons Full member of the International Society of Plastic Surgeons Full member of the Korean Society of Hand Surgery Full member of the Korean Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Society Full member of the Korean Rhinoplasty Research Society
Hospital Info
Address
2nd floor, 308 Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-3442-0088

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
슈기0000 2024-04-02 (화) 00:51 3개월전 Address
저도.. 눈 복구하시려면 진심으로 이분 추천합니다. 수술할때 부분마취하고 한쪽만 조기 재수술해주셨는데 진짜 조기재수술하기 전 눈보다 재수술하고나서 직후 눈이붓기 더 없을만큼 진짜 수술잘하십니다. 문제성 눈은 이분께..
자싶영 2024-03-06 (수) 13:13 3개월전 Address
유튜브에서도 전문성이 흘러넘치는데 실제 상담해보면 전문성과 친절함에 두번 놀라게 됩니다. 친절히 상담해주셔서 감사했습니다
sksiuuqja 2023-06-08 (목) 06:28 1년전 Address
Your skills are very good. I had a reoperation and fortunately I have improved a lot. Thank you. The director is also very kind. He is the kindest person I have ever seen and this is the first time I felt that he cared about his business as if it were his own... I was actually very impressed by the director of this hospital.
찬또배기 2023-05-01 (월) 13:22 1년전 Address
He saved my eye, which was ruined by reoperation. Don't go to other places and go to the point director Namseok Park. Call me and ask for Director Heeyoung Kim~~He's the best.
앞접시 2022-12-29 (목) 00:26 1년전 Address
I went to see him for a second surgery and received a consultation. I wrote down all the questions I had, and when I looked at them, they explained everything very well and helped me do only what I needed.
슈슈리 2022-09-14 (수) 16:20 1년전 Address
I had eye surgery elsewhere and one of my eyes was damaged to the point where I couldn't open it properly. I was in so much pain that I searched YouTube and found Dr. Park Nam-seok for eye revision surgery and had the surgery. I heard that early revision surgery was really difficult, but he made my eyes look normal and I really like them. It was the best surgery of my life. You are a benefactor..
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.