대한두개안면성형외과학회 정회원
대한눈성형연구회 회원
대한코성형연구회 회원
Hospital Info
Address
415, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Tel
02-512-1288

In this menu, individual doctor's evaluations or reviews are not allowed as they may be defamatory. If you wish to register as a doctor, please contact us with sungyesacom@gmail.com
Bb22bb 2024-09-20 (금) 20:35 9일전 Address
원장님 생각보다 젊으심
전문성있어보이셨고코 재수술로 유명하다고 해서 수술받음
상담실장님 병원시스템 스텝 친절도는 그닥.. 원장님 보고 수술 진행
코코코쨔요 2024-09-19 (목) 17:12 10일전 Address
상담 갔을때, 무뚝뚝하지만 딱 필요한 말만 해주시는 스타일임 강요는 없고, 내 코 상태에서 적당한 라인으로 추천해주심
별별진 2024-09-13 (금) 23:42 16일전 Address
제가 원하는 코 모양이 나오려면, 어떤 재료써야하는지 상세히 설명해주셨어요. 근데 타 1인병원보다는 확실히 좀 급하게 상담하는 느낌은 있었어요..
djdkk 2024-09-07 (토) 03:16 23일전 Address
실장님과 상담할때도 내가 확신이 안서보였는지 보고오신 원장님 물으시길래 이정환 원장님포함해서 2분 말해 드렸는데 그중에서 이정환 원장님 골라주심경상도 뿐이라서 돌려 말하는 거 못 하시고 되게 정확하게 말씀해 주실 거라고 추천 해 주심. 그리고 나같이 재수술 해 복코에 짧고 낮은 코 최대한 잘 빼 주신다고 유명 하다고 하심. 실제로 상담할 때 무뚝뚝 하시고 굉장히 되는 것과 안 되는 것을 분명히 말해 주셔서 나는 오히려 좋았음.
호머심스니 2024-08-15 (목) 12:17 1개월전 Address
I went to get a consultation after seeing the review's nose photo, but since he doesn't talk much, I think it would be a good idea to prepare questions in advance.
밍만mm 2024-06-26 (수) 14:05 3개월전 Address
The wait was a bit long because of the surgery before, but the manager and the reviews here said he could be a bit blunt, but honestly, I didn't think so! The atmosphere wasn't too bad, and the line I wanted matched well with the line the director liked, so I booked the surgery right away.
kyokeem 2024-06-22 (토) 10:31 3개월전 Address
During the first consultation, he was a bit cold and the consultation seemed to be sloppy. During the consultation right before the surgery, it was the last time, so he was kind despite the late hour, and the surgery went beautifully~
다람지수염 2024-06-14 (금) 11:25 3개월전 Address
I got my nose done a few days ago, and when I went in for my first consultation, it looked really short... He seemed busy, and he seemed to be doing a good job, as if he talked and designed it within 10 minutes before the surgery, but it seems to be a little different from the nose shape I wanted, and it's still swollen, so I'll wait. Just take a look!
하이아ㄹ 2024-05-13 (월) 22:49 4개월전 Address
I got a nose job. He's a bit stubborn, but he's very kind and the surgery was completed successfully. I highly recommend it and you'll know if you get a consultation.
태진킹 2024-03-14 (목) 23:24 6개월전 Address
Please suggest and explain in detail the surgical method required for the shape I want. I do not recommend surgery that I do not want. He seemed confident about the surgery, so I trusted him.
뇽뇨미 2024-03-03 (일) 01:26 6개월전 Address
I went at the scheduled time, but the waiting time was a little long because surgery was in progress. The direction I wanted was there, but it seemed to be a little different from the direction the director wanted. Still, it seemed like the recommendation was made with a lot of consideration for how to perform the surgery to increase satisfaction. The consultation time was a little short compared to the waiting time, but it seemed like all the important points were discussed. It was a fruitful consultation.
cc메첸소 2024-01-05 (금) 23:19 8개월전 Address
He suggested a realistic method to meet the patient's needs. He said he would give the patient a fancy nose if the conditions were right.
무유무유 2023-11-11 (토) 00:19 10개월전 Address
I was assigned a director without being designated, but he looked very young! And rather than explaining the condition, he explained it in a way that said the surgery would be done like this. And the consultation ended quickly!
레샤정 2023-05-23 (화) 18:15 1년전 Address
I had a nose consultation, and rather than the shape I wanted, he recommended a highly satisfying shape and material that suited me well. He was very thorough.
List

본 컨텐츠 영역은 성예사의 추천 또는 보증의 의미를 가지지 않습니다.