Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

10th month of Western music

레몬탄산 2018-03-25 (일) 01:24 6 Years ago 1368
It's been 10 months since I had double jaw surgery for my temporomandibular joint, asymmetry, and protruding mouth. I decided on this hospital after consulting with 4 hospitals over 3 years. Overall, I'm about 70% satisfied. The protruding mouth has improved so much that you'd think I had a nose surgery, and my temporomandibular joint is fine. Since 3 months ago, I started hearing sounds again and felt like they were misaligned, so I was prescribed a muscle relaxant a month ago, took it for 3 days, and it improved a lot. Are you working too hard on the rubber bands while aligning your occlusion during orthodontic treatment? They said it could be done if you do that, so they prescribed it to be easy to put on the rubber band... And for the asymmetry, I did the contouring with both jaws . They said they couldn't make it 100% symmetrical before the surgery, but the left side was asymmetrical, but the left side was shaved too much, so the right side became asymmetrical . I just had my chin adjusted and asked them not to shave as much of the bone as possible because my chin is relatively small... I'm stressed because of this... I 'm stressed every time I look in the mirror... It's so crazy that people around me ask me if I still have swelling because one side of my chin is big. The bone thing is said to be adjusted this fall when the pins are removed. They said they shaved less on the right side because it's where the pins are inserted. They said they should just shave less on the left side. ㅠㅠ Also, I've lost a lot of facial fat and my skin is a bit saggy, so I 'm really worried about the nasolabial folds. This is because my nose is originally small, so it's just a little bit? It was a surgery that would have been 90% satisfactory if the asymmetry was corrected and there was no sagging skin. I hope the pin removal goes well in the fall and the asymmetry is adjusted perfectly.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
남주혁22 2018-12-23 (일) 20:26 5 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List