Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello. It’s been too long since I had surgery to leave a review. Nowadays, many people do double jaw surgery, but when I was doing it, many people had square jaw surgery. At that time, I had square jaw surgery, Gore-Tex aristocratic surgery, and fat grafting. There were some parts that I didn’t like and there were side effects, but overall, I was satisfied. I still think I made the right decision to have the surgery. And I’ve been getting fillers and botox since my early 30s. At first, I was pretty and looked young and satisfied with the filler for a few years, but now I think I got too much, so my face looks bumpy when I smile, and the filler that I put in my nasolabial fold is pushed out, so it’s going over the wrinkles, and the nasolabial folds look deeper. I don’t know if it’s because the filler went down, or because my mouth went in after orthodontic treatment, or both, but I started to see deep cheekbones like a bulldog on both sides of my mouth. ㅠㅠ I’m so upset because of this, so I want to get deep cheekbone removal surgery or thread lifting. My conclusion is that it’s okay to keep getting botox, but I should stop at the first or second time with filler. If you keep getting fillers in your face every year, even if you just put them in a little bit, the filler will move and become bumpy as you age. The hospital tells you not to worry because the filler will be absorbed by the body and disappear, right? I did that too. But that's a lie. It will never disappear 100%. I'm writing this in the hopes that the smart Sungye members won't make the same mistake as I did.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 8
키키키ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2022-07-09 (토) 16:27 2 Years ago Address
organiclif… Writer 2022-07-09 (토) 16:36 2 Years ago Address
망뭉이 2022-07-10 (일) 00:04 2 Years ago Address
준누수 2022-07-11 (월) 06:29 2 Years ago Address
눈코턱아 2022-07-12 (화) 18:23 2 Years ago Address
댕쟁쟁 2022-07-13 (수) 01:02 2 Years ago Address
제2의아버지찾아요 2022-08-08 (월) 17:33 2 Years ago Address
뿌잉뿌잉잉 2022-12-17 (토) 20:53 1 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List