Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
The correction period was 2 years, extraction 1 above and 1 below, completed 6 years ago. I go to check once a year, but they say my occlusion is still good even though I don't wear the retainer all the time. In addition to the initial cost, I keep hearing about it. I don't know the exact price, but you can roughly think of it as around 1,000. Advantages of orthodontic treatment: Looks prettier than not having braces, easy to clean the outside of the teeth. Advantages of the hospital: It's a university hospital, so it's safe. Usually, it's like extracting the innermost molar, but it's a molar. Is there anything else vague about it being important for chewing food?? Disadvantages of orthodontic extraction : I had it done when I was a teenager and it was fine, but if I do it in my 20s, it would be uncomfortable because I would worry about meeting a lot of people during orthodontic treatment. I can't floss my teeth because of the wire attached to the back of my teeth (I can use an interdental brush) + This makes it difficult to brush after my teeth, so tartar forms easily. (It would be okay for someone who can always be meticulous) Disadvantage of this hospital: It seems to cost a lot more money than a private hospital.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 1
스윙스 2022-07-04 (월) 06:26 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List