Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

A patient with side effects of transparent orthodontics sued Gangnam ㅇㅇ The dental police have issued a disposition. This is a public service article

블랙병원싫다 2021-08-19 (목) 23:58 3 Years ago 2012
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Around 2015, I started clear braces at Gangnam Station x Dental Clinic. At that time, at a young age, I started correcting like hell by applying for a Facebook event at a price that is not cheap. The hospital said that there was a paper that I signed for mentioning side effects during orthodontics, but when I requested it later, they refused to issue it along with the medical record . I thought I was being corrected by someone. I'll just write down what I've experienced. 1: I was treated by a doctor who is not even on the website. 2: I received treatment for more than 6 years that it will be completed in 6 months and 1 year from the start of correction. 3: After the start of orthodontics, he admitted to some extent the part where the interdental deletion was clearly wrong and said that if the space was not closed in that part, he would definitely fill it in some way, but the medical record received later did not write down the part of the interdental deletion tooth, and I went further and said x They sued me for spreading false information because I did not have interdental removal at the dentist and interdental removal was done at another hospital . 4: When I call, I made a guideline and only answered the phone when I dialed *23#. When I claimed that this was blocked, I was also sued for false information. 5: I asked for a medical record several times, but he refused, saying it was difficult to issue on the same day, and furthermore, on November 13, 2020, he made me wait outside for 30 minutes to give me a medical record in the windy early winter. Hani: I was responding to customers, so I made them wait another 10 minutes, and I made excuses and asked for medical records about 3 times. I was in contact with KakaoTalk when I was abroad for the first year, and I asked for a consultation with the doctor in charge to ask about the defect of the device and the interdental removal part, but even though I knew that I was overseas, I made a phone call and I did not answer the phone, so I did not answer the phone. 7 : At the beginning of the correction, the maintenance device was not properly explained, and when the payment was made at once, even though it was said that there was no additional cost for the maintenance device in the future, the cost of the fixed maintenance device was suddenly requested and the part that had not been mentioned before the start of the correction was mentioned. So, I couldn't believe it, so when I asked for 1 million won, which was the prepaid maintenance device, I would give it to the fixing device 10 or we made a mistake, so I started a business saying that I would do it if I didn't get a refund for the fixed type. However, the conductor pretended to be patronizing and refunded the money that should have been returned minus the 1.5% credit card fee. The hospital reported this to the police station as if they had done their best. 8: I suffered greatly from interdental removal, but I started to drive it as if I couldn't brush my teeth. So, I took a video of brushing my teeth for about 7 days and sent it to the doctor in charge. I am really good at brushing my teeth. ,,, And, like the university hospital's findings, they did not take any mitigation treatment measures for the symptoms of tooth decay, and only repeated the words to wear the device hard and brush hard . I brushed my teeth with a toothbrush in the hospital, and of course, I had a cheap disposable toothbrush, so no matter how hard I tried to brush my teeth, plaque would remain. I was so unfair that I had to brush my teeth for more than 3 minutes as soon as I arrived, so I asked the desk clerk if I had brushed my teeth...,.It was really dumbfounded. Of course, I asked the desk clerk at the time for a toothbrush to brush my teeth, and the clerk said nothing when Mr. 10: Isn't it a rule that the doctor in charge gives the corrective device before giving it to the patient? In the hospital, the assistants who use the device say something like "my kids made a mistake in the inspection" even in the transcript than one... It's really the worst. Due to the device, the inside of my gums and cheeks were completely bleeding and torn.... At that time, I had to go to the hospital and get a diagnosis. It's at least 7 days of pre-treatment,,,, but the deputy director of the hospital saw the old thing in the gum and tried to move on as if it was nothing. Also, the head of the counseling office doesn't apologize and only needs to sharpen this device with a red dress decoration, right? So I asked where the doctor in charge was because the lower dog was full and he said he came out 1 day a week ,,,, After all, the pay doctor,,, So the patient was injured, but there is no apology? I'm sorry now, okay? This made my ears suspicious. 11: As mentioned in the transcript, the contents of the first consultation and the subsequent contents of the hospital were very different, and each counselor said differently and made excuses. Other than that, I've been through a lot. 12: Finally, I will write about the reason for writing this article. I am not writing to criticize the hospital, to defame it, or to spread false information. I tried to write as objectively as possible, but I am also a human being, so some emotions may be felt in the text, but I will clarify that there is no false information about the content of the text, and furthermore, to those who are considering correction at w dental clinic in the future, the person who did the correction at the hospital It is revealed that I wrote it to share my experience.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 10
안녕한지 2021-08-20 (금) 18:26 3 Years ago Address

블랙병원싫다 Writer 2021-08-21 (토) 09:08 3 Years ago Address
의술아좋아져라 2021-08-20 (금) 21:02 3 Years ago Address

블랙병원싫다 Writer 2021-08-21 (토) 09:08 3 Years ago Address
청담백설기 2021-08-22 (일) 01:35 3 Years ago Address
블랙병원싫다 Writer 2021-08-22 (일) 02:44 3 Years ago Address
몸비 2021-08-29 (일) 03:28 3 Years ago Address

블랙병원싫다 Writer 2021-08-29 (일) 13:00 3 Years ago Address
응뎡잉 2021-09-09 (목) 15:42 3 Years ago Address
드림조이 2021-09-18 (토) 16:29 2 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List