Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Late 5-6 years of lamination in Apgujeong Numerical Science Department, which is now gone (?)

유저미야 2021-08-05 (목) 17:46 2 Years ago 1088
Hospital
수치과의원
Suu Kyi Hospital Director Last year, after a long absence, the name of the hospital had changed. I wonder what the problem was with the director. Even though I've had orthodontic treatment since I was young, my teeth moved a lot, so I looked on the Internet and saw on the Internet that when I went to a math department that celebrities go to, I fell into a kinks and laminated 6 upper teeth and 4 lower teeth. To be honest, if you can't laminate, it's better not to. Because it's so artificially pretty, you never know when it'll fall off and you'll have to do it again. I live abroad again, so that worries me. But in general, I think I did well because I think I've become much prettier. Of course, I am always careful, but I also eat apples with my front teeth (be careful) and take good care of them. If I go back to 6 years ago, I think I would only have 2-4 incisors instead of 10. I didn't know I shaved my teeth that much. The best way to beautify your teeth is to take good care of them from an early age and correct them as early as possible.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 4
꽃보이 2021-08-05 (목) 22:14 2 Years ago Address
유에뿜 2022-03-01 (화) 01:42 2 Years ago Address
우기우기우기 2023-04-05 (수) 23:06 1 Years ago Address
벨라인더정글 2024-02-07 (수) 04:04 4 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List