2 years after asymmetrical protruding mouth bimaxillary

굽네구넹 2021-02-12 (금) 04:33 3 Years ago 18041
수술전 비대칭,교정으로 땅콩형

<수술전 비대칭,교정으로 땅콩형>

2년 후,교정 마무리중

<2년 후,교정 마무리중>

<돌출입+비대칭

<<돌출입+비대칭>

Asymmetry + protruding mouth + long short jaw There was a sound at the temporomandibular joint. I went to the dentist for only partial correction, but the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department recommended orthognathic surgery as it was not functional. It was a different hospital, but the design felt like a combination, so I returned. When I saw friends who underwent dangerous double chin or mandibular surgery at a university hospital, it was safe but there was no aesthetic feeling, so I ventured out; The cost was also burdensome. The hospital I went to had two directors, and they were unusually popular. After thinking about it, I asked the director who had the right timing, but the tone of voice was calm, but I felt that he was direct and had a sense of design, so I did it. As for the surgical method, I saw it on the website, took a CT scan, and consulted with a bone model and a photo in the mirror. Looking at the tooth imitation and plaster model, he predicted the current distorted degree, overall balance, and how much the upper lip would change if a protruding mouth was inserted, and tied it up to prevent spread of the nose. If you look at me, I already have a double chin, but after the surgery, if the bone shrinks, it will stand out, so he honestly told me in advance that post-op lifting is needed. And the orthognathic surgery doctor showed confidence that he had a lot of experience with a double chin, but little with a short chin, so I felt more trust. . Staff friendliness: The counter staff are generally friendly and accommodating. The anesthesiologist was resident, and three staff members supported me after the surgery. It was so cold that I thought I was going to die, but if it was dry, it would only heat the inside of the blanket with a heater. The nurse in the recovery room said after anesthesia, gas? I was told not to drink water because I had to spit it out, but I felt like I was burning my throat, so I asked for help. Thank you so much for the support. He said that he fractured the necessary part by rotating the asymmetric jaw in front, back, left and right, and he said that he had to cut one face because it was longer. It looked like a pineapple wrapped in bloody bandages. It's a hospital that's famous for not having a blood bag, but I did have a blood bag. It didn't hurt at all, but it was uncomfortable to breathe, so I asked and took a cotton swab dipped in saline to remove only the nostril. New Care was better than I thought, and other patients at the hospital did walking exercises, so I walked slowly at night and went to the bathroom by myself. There is a personal TV for each bed, so I endured it well while watching overdue dramas. I had tears in my eyes when I pulled out the stitches and when I put a rubber band on the screw near the surgical site, but other than that, it was worth doing. Before the surgery, I was afraid of side effects, so if it was harmonious, I would ask you to add it lightly so that my wide side cheekbones don't sagging because the square jaw and short chin are natural and luxurious. I just hoped for functional improvement and no side effects. But I regret not putting it in smoothly. As for the chin, I was afraid of a double chin due to post-mortem sagging, so I said Irene's convex chin. If you don't say you had surgery, everyone knows you only did surgery and corrections. As follow-up care, upper lip filler 1cc and shrink twice. For the second shrink, I did not use anesthesia because of breastfeeding, but I shed tears, but I endured it. I don't know if I've become poisoned because I've been through double jaw surgery or if the skin sensation has weakened due to surgery, but I can feel the senses without hindrance in my daily life. As time passed, the swelling and stuffy nose right after the surgery made all the scary and uncomfortable memories fade away ;;;; My parents were upset at first, but now they said it was good because there are no side effects. Seeing that there are about 6 titanium pins on the X-ray, it's scary even for me, but I'm proud that my bones are as pretty as chestnuts; Even if I go back to pre-surgery, I will really do it again. It's so good that the midline of the teeth was hit when brushing, the protruding teeth were corrected, and the space between the upper and lower teeth was filled. ㅠㅠ If you take a cosmetic photo here, the chin that is shorter in proportion is satisfactory and the sharp impression becomes softer. Oh, I haven't had one molar implant yet, so I chewed it on one side, and it seems to be asymmetrical again these days. I'm nervous and I'm chewing on both sides again ㅠㅠ Please refer to those who are thinking about surgery I think I'm lucky if this is enough .

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

수선화님 쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 차단하기 2021-02-12 (금) 10:06 3 Years ago
와--정말 성공적이시네요
어려운 수술 잘되서 다행이에요
이런 훌륭한 의사분들만 수술했으면 좋겠어요
Comment 213
나나az 2022-11-08 (화) 15:41 1 Years ago Address
진짜 예뻐요!병원 정보좀 주세요.
나나az 2022-11-08 (화) 15:42 1 Years ago Address
It's really pretty! Please give me information about the hospital.
수퍼노바 2022-11-13 (일) 05:27 1 Years ago Address
Burdock is so pretty. You can see your confidence boosting even in the photo haha.
mj413kim 2022-11-20 (일) 21:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
힝밍닝링 2022-11-29 (화) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
hello. It's quite embarrassing to ask you to give me the information you found out after all the effort, but I'd like to ask you a favor. I really want to get to know you because you are so pretty and have the face I wanted.
jbeauty1 2024-02-12 (월) 15:34 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

우쭈카징 Writer 2024-04-01 (월) 09:50 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
민동민동 2024-03-15 (금) 19:48 6 Months ago Address
Can I ask for the hospital information? Jjaljja is so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

우쭈카징 Writer 2024-04-01 (월) 09:53 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ash9208 2024-05-14 (화) 18:15 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
솜숨삼 2024-05-17 (금) 03:17 4 Months ago Address
정보 부탁드려도 될까용 ㅠㅠ 너무 이쁘게 잘되셨어요