Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Orthodontic + protrusion AOS surgery review

코오오오오오 2018-09-02 (일) 02:09 6 Years ago 10643
I have a very complex protruding mouth, so I focused on surgery rather than correction. Then, in Apgujeong, I was consulted at a famous protruding lip surgery hospital, and the surgery was performed the very next day. The procedure was done through an incision in the mouth, so I couldn't see the outside, but for about a month my mouth was swollen and I could only eat porridge.. ㅜㅜ After the operation, I felt an incision in the front of my mouth. After a week or so, I started doing corrections for about 3 months, and after that, I only used a retainer and got braces. The biggest change is that my mouth looks very small . Mouth is filled         2. The effect is twice as effective as the correction. It is a real mouth         3. It feels much better than before Disadvantages: 1. Cost..It is quite expensive because it is one of the contours.           2. Post-operative correction is also simple It 's not surgery 3. The face looks a little longer ..           ㅜㅜ But I don't regret it..I'm much more satisfied than before..It's my first post so it's very sloppy..If you're interested or have any questions, please leave a comment hehe

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 10
ㅇㅇ 2018-09-15 (토) 21:48 6 Years ago Address
How sick are you..? Is there no place to see
LHT 2018-09-17 (월) 14:37 6 Years ago Address
Is the roof of your mouth okay now??
으냐냥 2018-10-14 (일) 12:58 6 Years ago Address
Please give me some hospital information.
여우각시별 2018-11-04 (일) 10:30 5 Years ago Address
I did this in August of this year and it was only the maxilla. It seems that the two places of the extracted premolars are far from being filled, but the tip of the tongue goes in. Is it really filled?
ted354 2018-12-13 (목) 16:26 5 Years ago Address
Is it simple enough to be operated the next day? I thought that there would be a lot of discussion process, but I'm curious how you feel now!
아이디어우먼 2019-09-01 (일) 12:50 5 Years ago Address
Did you do it in ㅇㅇ? How do you feel now? I have a very protruding mouth, but I am hesitant because I do not have cheeks and my face and pharynx are long, so I am afraid that it will look longer after surgery.
망나뇨옹 2019-11-29 (금) 14:59 4 Years ago Address
병원 어디서 하셨나요?
ㅅㅇㅈㅇ 2020-07-24 (금) 10:28 4 Years ago Address
얼굴 길이 많이 길어보아나요? 혹시 코퍼짐이나 인중 길어보이는 현상은 안겪으셨나요?
Lang 2021-10-27 (수) 00:20 2 Years ago Address
병원 정보랑 비용정보도 알려주실수있나요?
뚜우우우아 2022-09-29 (목) 00:17 2 Years ago Address
병원정보알수있을까요?
Prev  Next  List