Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

Review of Yangak over 2 years ago

김뇸뇸 2018-12-09 (일) 23:09 5 Years ago 1883
I think it’s been about two years since I had double jaw surgery. It seems like it's been almost 3 years.. Since I had my first surgery, I was prepared for it to be difficult, so every time I received antibiotics during my hospitalization, I didn't experience any hardships except for severe vomiting because the antibiotics didn't work for my body.. I couldn't sleep properly for a week. ? Since I had no feeling, there was no particular pain. The swelling went down really quickly. After about 3 weeks, although there was some swelling, I was able to go for a walk without wearing a mask... After that, the swelling slowly went down and I was able to meet friends for the first time in about a month and a half. The results of the surgery are...satisfactory, but disappointing. I had asymmetry, but it couldn't be corrected with just two jaws. Because I can't change the size of my cheekbones... ㅜㅠ That's why I regret having to go through so much trouble with my clowns... But when you ask me if I've gotten prettier, I've definitely gotten prettier, and I live to hear people say I'm prettier. However, I would like those of you who are considering orthodontic jaw to be careful... I think it is better not to do it unless you have problems with the jaw itself, such as misalignment..! I also had malocclusion and saw the same results, and there are many people with normal occlusion who regret it simply because they wanted to look prettier. I hope my article will be helpful to those who are concerned.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
샤워끝 2018-12-11 (화) 19:30 5 Years ago Address

김뇸뇸 Writer 2018-12-11 (화) 22:54 5 Years ago Address
수지냥 2018-12-20 (목) 18:02 5 Years ago Address
수현이 2018-12-22 (토) 20:40 5 Years ago Address
ree**** 2018-12-23 (일) 21:11 5 Years ago Address
by**** 2019-03-06 (수) 21:33 5 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List