Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[양악돌출입]

Review of Prognathism Surgery. (2nd day)

espoirje 2006-10-02 (월) 10:43 18 Years ago 4197
I finally got surgery =_=ㅋㅋ Time flies and is also scary;; It seems like only yesterday that I posted that I was getting surgery in 2 weeks, but I'm already home after the surgery ^^ Then I'll start writing my review now ^ -^ [First, the day of the surgery] I was really, really nervous and scared - My surgery was at 3 o'clock, but the person in front of me wasn't finished yet, so I waited for about 30 minutes... The nervousness during that waiting period ㅎㅎ I went with my mom, so it was a lot of comfort - ㅠ_ㅠ I think it was finally time for my surgery. The nurse called my name and I was getting an IV in the general ward. When I asked, she said we'd be going to the operating room in 10 minutes - Wow, it was a situation where I couldn't even do anything.. I was really scared - How does time pass so quickly.. The nurse said, "We're moving you to the operating room" and I laid down on the operating table =_= First, she put me on an anesthetic and injected me with anesthesia - I was really scared of general anesthesia! Before putting me under anesthesia, the nurse asked me what if the anesthesia doesn't work well ㅠ_ㅠ what if I wake up in the middle ㅠㅠ I cried like crazy;; At that time, the nurse said: If the anesthesia doesn't work, you'll be on the front page of the newspaper - ^^ Don't worry, I've never seen anyone who didn't work out under anesthesia " I felt a bit relieved by those words ㅎㅎ My ears are really thin;; Anyway, the anesthesiologist asked me this and that and induced the anesthesia - When I asked "Doctor, when will I be put under anesthesia?" he said "Why~ Do you have an appointment after the surgery? ^^" and even joked;; I think the anesthesia kicked in while I was laughing - I felt a tingling sensation in my left arm, then my head got heavy and my ears started ringing... It was only for a moment, but I didn't feel that good - Then I woke up.. [After the surgery] My mom was laughing - Other people say they feel disgusted after anesthesia, but I didn't feel that way at all;; After waking up from the anesthesia, I unconsciously looked for a mirror and measured =_= I seemed very sleepy =_= How can I think well with that kind of mind =_= My face didn't seem to swell as much as I thought - I guess it's because it was the first day - I had 6.5mm in the upper jaw, 3.5mm in the lower jaw, and 3mm in the chin. Other people say there was no pain on the first day, but I was in so much pain by dawn ㅠ_ㅠ I couldn't sleep;; Also, the roof of my mouth was really bumpy;; It was so hot and stuffy..ㅠㅠ It was a bit strange because I couldn't feel my front teeth or jaw.. ​​It was scary; The nurse said Come in and give me some painkillers.. I'm so sorry you must be sleepy;; After that, I felt a little better - my shaved chin felt sore;; [The next day] I slept all day! I woke up and received some treatment - disinfecting the surgical site - (It didn't hurt at all when they disinfected it -) It was more swollen when I woke up;; A bun girl;; My cheeks were really red because of the ice pack, so I looked even more like a happy auntie & a bun girl;; The doctor said it wasn't that swollen, but;;ㅋㅋ After that, I just slept for 10 hours - Oh right! I was admitted for one more day - I thought it would be better to just stay in the hospital...ㅎㅎ I slept a lot during the day so I had nothing to do..and thanks to the painkillers, it didn't hurt... The hospital became my home =_= Internet and games =_= Watching TV.. Another day passed like that - My face still looks like a bun - 2024년 10월 15일 I thought today was the 3rd day after the surgery, but the director They said the day of the surgery was day 0, lol. So today is the 2nd day.. My surgery was done at 8 PM - After giving me an epidural injection - After removing the antibiotics in my nose (<- it hurt so much ㅠ_ㅠ ), I disinfected it and came home - Oh. This morning, I ran into the person who was having protruding teeth surgery at the hospital and he recognized me and asked "Are you the one who posted on the site that you're having it today?" lol. I felt a bit embarrassed;; Still, it was nice to meet you ㅎㅎ Have a good surgery ^^ Now, I'll gargle at home for 2 days and take good care of myself before going to get the tape removed tomorrow - My face is still like a bun today ㅠ_ㅠ I have to go to school next Monday, but I'm really worried - If not, I'll wear a hat and go ㅎㅎ But my mouth hurts a lot today - My jaw hurts too, but I guess I have to endure this much pain - Since my mouth has really sunken in - It's too swollen to see for sure right now, but I really like my side view - I'll upload a picture right after the surgery above and once the swelling goes down, I'll upload another one - You'll look pretty then - ㅎㅎ Those of you who are thinking about getting protruding teeth in the future, please ask a lot of questions and fighting ^ -^>

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
쑥이~~ 2006-10-02 (월) 18:28 18 Years ago Address
djdje 2006-10-04 (수) 13:36 18 Years ago Address
djdje 2006-10-04 (수) 13:40 18 Years ago Address
espoirje Writer 2006-10-04 (수) 14:27 18 Years ago Address
djdje 2006-10-04 (수) 14:37 18 Years ago Address
베놈 2018-11-16 (금) 20:10 5 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List