Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

5 month Invisalign review

루미룽 2018-09-29 (토) 03:42 5 Years ago 3518
In October, I am in the 6th month of invisal line correction. There was an employee I knew across the street, so I chose the hospital . Due to this, the price was discounted during consultation, so I finally proceeded with the invisalign line. Just straightening the crooked teeth, not the mouth (almost the front door was in the state of a revolving door, and there are strong arguments below) The correction period is estimated to be about a year and a half . first week?? I was surprised at how loud the pronunciation was, but it gets better with time. It's very annoying to put on and take off the device, but I'm also satisfied with not having food that I can't eat, and eventually I get used to it and want to eat it. There is a device that is very painful when I grind it, and there is just such a device ㅠㅠ People around me ask me if there is a corrective effect by putting the device on and off, but I was surprised to see that the front teeth really went in. Anyway, in general, I am very satisfied~ ~ It was a crazy review

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
ㅎㅇㅇㅇㅇㅎ 2018-10-15 (월) 23:46 5 Years ago Address
waltzroman… 2018-10-23 (화) 15:27 5 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List