Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

Protruding teeth + Face shape concerns = Bimaxillary jaw ㅜ (Review by day)

hs0714 2024-09-20 (금) 14:14 14 Days ago 833
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
14 days

Hello, I received double jaw surgery and 3 types of contouring (wide jaw + square jaw + front jaw) from Director Lee Seok-jae of Waigang Maxillofacial Surgery and it’s been 2 weeks now! I had a big complex about my face shape such as protruding teeth, asymmetry, and uneven contour, so I decided to have the surgery at Waigang Maxillofacial Surgery because of the director’s experience, 1 surgery per day, and CCTV observation. I had an internal medicine examination, blood test, and wafer production a month before the surgery. The test results showed that my iron level was a little low, so I received 2 additional iron injections. On the day of the surgery, the first session was at 10:00, and after changing into a patient gown, I met the director and went straight to the operating room. Right after the surgery, when I woke up in the morning, I was half-asleep, not as sleepy as I thought. And because I often breathe through my mouth due to rhinitis, it wasn’t as hard as I thought to breathe through my mouth, but it was hard because my mouth got really dry. On the day, I just wet my mouth with water after waking up from the anesthesia, and my mouth was so dry that I woke up often in the middle. On the second day, around 8 o'clock, the catheter was removed, and after the swelling laser, the director removed the blood clot and taught me how to bite the wafer. Also, I had a runny nose and my mouth was so swollen that it was difficult to swallow water, Newcare, and saliva, but I thought that if I learned at least one thing at the hospital, I wouldn't have a hard time at home, so I tried my best to figure out how to swallow. On the third to fifth day , the runny nose and swelling in my mouth continued, so it was difficult to close my mouth or swallow medicine, and I suffered from bloody phlegm, but after the blood clot came out of my mouth, the feeling of phlegm in my throat disappeared. And my back hurt a lot because I had to sleep sitting up at night. I ate Newcare and Pocari for food. On the sixth to eighth day, I occasionally had phlegm, but it went down quickly. And now my mouth is closed, and my runny nose and nose are clear. I have bruises under my eyes, but they quickly go down to my neck. My cheeks and chin are still swollen, so I gargle a lot. From then on, I slept lying down with my pillow raised. Day 9 : The bruises have gotten better and the swelling has gone down a lot. On this day, I visited the hospital to see the first progress, and I received a swelling laser and oral disinfection. From this time on, I ate steamed eggs or porridge that was ground finely. And after eating, I took out the wafer and gently brushed my teeth with a baby toothbrush. Days 10-14: I went to see the second progress on the 13th day, and at that time, I had my sideburns and mouth stitches removed. I was worried because they said it hurt a lot when they took out the mouth stitches, but it only stung a little on the philtrum. Then, the director taught me about AEIOW and mouth exercises, and I also received a swelling laser. From this time on, I mainly ate foods that could be gently melted in my mouth, such as steamed eggs, porridge, and cake. It's only the second week, so I'm still swollen like a squirrel, but I'm so satisfied with my mouth, square jaw, and cheekbones, and my facial lines! It's hard to talk a lot because I'm wearing the wafer, but I can move around and do all my daily activities as usual.
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
김김킴 2024-09-20 (금) 21:33 14 Days ago Address
밥은 2024-09-22 (일) 23:36 12 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List