Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

I got double jaw surgery + 2 types of contouring for malocclusion! (Honest review)

오니끄 2024-08-15 (목) 17:16 1 Months ago 1196
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
120000 만원
Days
30 days

When I was young, I had orthodontic treatment that was wrong, which resulted in severe malocclusion. When I looked at my face from the side, it wasn’t round and voluminous, but rather a sunken midface and a protruding chin, which made my face look like a cliff. I had a huge complex about it. Every time I looked at my side profile picture, my self-esteem would go down by -1, and eventually I decided to get surgery. I looked into several hospitals, but since it was a major surgery, I thought oral and maxillofacial surgery would be safer and more specialized than plastic surgery. After carefully looking at reviews for each hospital, I chose Y-O-Gang because it was a one-man hospital and the director had a lot of surgical experience. In fact, after receiving a consultation at Y-O-Gang, I trusted them so much that I didn’t even need to go to another hospital, so I decided to get double jaw surgery, square jaw surgery, and chin surgery right away without consulting anywhere else. I went into the operating room around 10:30 on the day of the surgery  The surgery was over at around 1 o'clock and I opened my eyes in the hospital room. At first, I felt dazed because of the anesthesia, but as time passed and I woke up, the pain and suffocation came rushing in. On the first day of the surgery, I couldn't even check my phone because it was so hard and uncomfortable, so I just sat on the hospital bed and closed my eyes all day. I couldn't come to my senses until the afternoon of the second . From the first day to the fifth day, breathing was the most important thing.  I visited the hospital on the seventh day and got disinfected, and since then, my nose has cleared up a little, so I can go for light walks! It's summer and I can't eat, so I'm dizzy, but I can walk slowly and slowly. From the first visit until the second week, I went for walks, went to the department store, went to the movie theater, and took a bath every day, focusing on reducing the swelling. ㅋㅋㅋ The second week was finally the day to have the stitches removed, but it didn't hurt at all when I had them removed!! Removing the stitches didn't hurt, but when they were removing the foreign substance in my mouth with something like a hose?.. I bled a lot and it hurt so much that my body tense up for a moment and I immediately felt incredibly dizzy. So I rested for a few minutes while receiving laser treatment, practiced how to put in wafer rubber bands, made the next appointment, and came home. I thought the suffering would be over once the stitches were removed, but the wound inside my mouth hasn't healed yet, so putting in rubber bands was really hard at first... ...  But when I think about the pain during the first week of surgery, I feel really grateful and get through each day ㅋㅋ I think I'm good at tolerating pain, so I think I'll be able to endure double jaw surgery well! But it was much more painful than I expected ㅠ I really have to keep my mentality in check... ... But I'm satisfied as I watch my face's swelling go down day by day!! I can't help but think that I wish I had gotten the surgery when I was younger, lol. After my second  Watching myself change so much in less than a month makes me so amazed... Time really flies. After my first month visit, I don't have to wear the wafer anymore, so it's so comfortable, lol. I've already forgotten the pain from the surgery, lol . Now, I can eat a lot more things than porridge, like rice, fish, and snacks that melt in your mouth(?), so I feel small happiness from these things..! They said the swelling is only about half gone, so I hope it goes down quickly. People

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 2
ㅈㅇㄴㄴ 2024-08-18 (일) 15:48 30 Days ago Address
알랭들롱 2024-08-25 (일) 04:24 23 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List