Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
190 days

Hello, I am bringing you a 6-month review of double jaw surgery + type 2 contouring (square jaw front jaw) surgery for malocclusion.   For 3 months after the surgery, I was cautious about eating in front of others. Because my jaw didn't open wide, I was limited in what I could eat, and because of the swelling, food, especially rice, got stuck in my cheeks. Whenever we had to eat together, I started to worry.   Then, after about 4 to 5 months, eating food gradually became more natural. Now I am eating chewy foods, hard foods, and rice well. Even when I go to company dinners, I eat just about anything, and since my jaw opens easily, I also go to karaoke bars. Before the surgery, I wondered what the slight swelling was, but when I pinch my cheeks now, the amount of swelling in my cheeks is more than before the surgery. This is swelling, not fat, and it sags when I lower my head. Also, there is swelling below both cheeks and on the border between the chin and the swelling that looks like bitten candy, and there is still swelling like jowls that occurs when you lower your head.   Nevertheless, looking at the photos, it is clear that the swelling is gradually going down. People around me said that I had lost a lot of cheek fat, and my family said that the surgery went really smoothly. They say that you don't really know how your face changes when you see it yourself. So, I believe that if I exercise every day and sleep well without feeling anxious, it will slowly and gradually disappear in the future^^ If   only the slight swelling disappears, I won't be embarrassed to show my face in front of others, and I think I will feel comfortable enough to say that I don't feel uncomfortable. (The only inconvenience that remains after the surgery is that you have to be careful not to cause shock to your face, such as bumping your face or lifting your chin.)   Actually, I am the type of person who avoids receiving attention or attention from people. You can just endure the difficulties or discomfort after surgery alone, but what I was more worried about was that if I showed my surgical face in front of people who know my face because they have seen my face for several years at work, they would recognize that I had surgery and talk about it behind my back. That is why I wear a mask well even during COVID-19 . I, who never used a mask, ended up wearing a mask for 6 months. Some people may have thought it was strange that I suddenly wore a mask, and sometimes when I had no choice but to take off the mask, some people would look at my face and notice that I had surgery, but I did it because I thought that if I wore the mask for a long time, I would not be able to remember my old face.   Even though I went through a lot of mental hardship, I still think the surgery was a great decision. I feel more comfortable physically, and my self-esteem goes up a lot because my face shape is similar to that of other people.   For example, since my mouth is closed, my windpipe is no longer damaged when I sleep. Smiling has become more natural because I can smile with my mouth closed without my front teeth sticking out. Before the surgery, I absolutely hated taking pictures, but now I take pictures without any worries. My face shape is round, so even when I let my hair down, my face no longer looks long. The face itself has become smaller so that the entire face fits inside the mask, and it compensates for my short stature in terms of proportions.   A month later, I'm going to the hospital to see the doctor, and I'm going to ask what I should do to get rid of the swelling and put it into practice. After a month when the swelling was severe, the director reassured me that the swelling would go down 100%, so I was less worried. It has really gone down a lot, and now I want to be less worried about the minor swelling. I think it will go away easily if I just do as the director tells me.   I didn't look around at the hospital where I wanted to have surgery, but just decided on the first place I searched, Waigugang, and I always think I was very fortunate. I am always grateful to the director who performed the surgery safely and exactly in the direction I wanted and provided care. ^^ I will make sure that all the swelling goes away and I will tell a more satisfactory story in the next review. Thank you for reading~
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 7
수지렁이 2024-07-25 (목) 07:40 1 Months ago Address
칙힌느겟 2024-07-25 (목) 10:23 1 Months ago Address
공방소녀 2024-07-25 (목) 18:43 1 Months ago Address
강샨이 2024-07-27 (토) 21:31 1 Months ago Address
황용식씨 2024-07-30 (화) 17:19 1 Months ago Address

시금치파스타 Writer 2024-07-30 (화) 18:55 1 Months ago Address
성스러운인냐심 2024-08-14 (수) 00:50 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List