Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
When I started losing my baby teeth in elementary school, I started to see malocclusion, so I started jaw correction right away. I had jaw correction done for quite some time, from the 3rd grade of elementary school to the 2nd grade of middle school. However, the doctor opened a new practice in the middle of the day, so I moved and did not follow suit, so I ended it myself when I thought I was done to a certain extent. After I became an adult, my dentition became more and more misaligned and my temporomandibular joint started to deteriorate. So I had orthodontic treatment again, but since I was studying abroad, I couldn't come to Korea often. It was good because it was a hospital where I only had to come for regular checkups during vacations, and there were no excessive tests or treatment. It was good, and even now, they only do what is necessary, whether it's cavity treatment, gum treatment, or root canal treatment, and they don't proceed further or ask me to do anything, so if I need dental treatment, I just keep going to the hospital I'm currently going to! The tooth wasn't even extracted, and one screw was put in! But... after putting in the screws, dimples appeared... so it's a big win... LOL... hehe.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 5
데지미아 2024-07-24 (수) 00:28 1 Months ago Address

874156 Writer 2024-07-24 (수) 14:06 1 Months ago Address
무무이루 2024-07-24 (수) 14:00 1 Months ago Address

874156 Writer 2024-07-24 (수) 14:06 1 Months ago Address

무무이루 2024-07-24 (수) 14:07 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List