Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

[3 months of double jaw surgery] I am happy because I have a three-dimensional feeling after double jaw surgery.

깡아쥐 2024-06-30 (일) 00:18 1 Months ago 2327
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
105 days

It's been 3 months since I had double jaw + 2 types of contouring (square jaw, front jaw) surgery at Waigugang last March because I looked strong due to my misaligned jaw and malocclusion and couldn't chew well! Now I eat everything without any restrictions.  Instead, I avoid things that are too hard or chewy or cut them into small pieces. Rather than the discomfort caused by the surgery, there are more inconveniences due to the braces, such as food getting stuck or chafing inside the mouth. I don't know if the swelling goes down because I see it every day. If you work out and sweat a lot, it looks like it's gone, but it comes back when you wake up. Haha. When I compared it with the picture, I saw that it had disappeared a lot. I still have a double chin and some chubby cheeks, but I started to see swelling for about 6 months, so I'm half way there now haha. Sensation is gradually coming back. I used to have no feeling in my chin at all, but now when I scratch it with my fingernail, it feels like electricity. It's coming back more and more to the point where it feels like it's working. As my senses come back, I get a toothache due to orthodontic treatment... haha, I like it but I also hate it. Haha, I had a cavity before the surgery, so I went to the local dentist for a regular checkup, and the doctor said it was a pre-operative case and I needed surgery. They were surprised and asked how it worked out so naturally and how it worked so well even though it was a surgical case!  I thought the surgery went well, but I felt really good when the dentist said so, and I was very grateful to Dr. Seokjae Lee who performed the surgery. I am very satisfied because people around me said that my impression has become much softer. I like it because my nose looks higher too!
Written by
App

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 10
두린 2024-06-30 (일) 12:36 1 Months ago Address

깡아쥐 Writer 2024-06-30 (일) 16:05 1 Months ago Address
twin417 2024-07-02 (화) 12:20 1 Months ago Address

깡아쥐 Writer 2024-07-02 (화) 12:26 1 Months ago Address
텅스12 2024-07-03 (수) 17:31 1 Months ago Address
부예농쁘 2024-07-03 (수) 20:58 1 Months ago Address

깡아쥐 Writer 2024-07-03 (수) 21:28 1 Months ago Address
좋은인상유지하기 2024-07-07 (일) 10:25 1 Months ago Address
랴링 2024-07-10 (수) 18:38 1 Months ago Address

깡아쥐 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 20:48 1 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List