Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
1400 만원
Days
20 days

I have had malocclusion corrected since I was in the 4th grade of elementary school, and when I became a high school student, the dental director said that there was no room for improvement through orthodontic treatment and recommended that I undergo double jaw surgery after I became an adult.   Even though I had orthodontic treatment for a long time, I was spending as much money as I could afford, my teeth were not aligned well, and having a long face with a protruding jaw made me feel stressed...   After that, I decided to get double jaw surgery when I became an adult, but when I became an adult, I started going to college. I didn't have time, and I had to pay for college tuition. I lived on my own, so I couldn't save up for surgery. I went to school and then served in the military. After I was discharged, I had time and money, so I looked into various ways to get double jaw surgery.  While looking up double jaw surgery on YouTube, I came across a place called ‘Y Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Clinic’. While watching Dr. Seokjae Lee’s videos, I thought, ‘I want to get a consultation here,’ so I immediately made an appointment for a consultation.  He was very kind when I made a reservation for a consultation over the phone, and he was also very kind when I met him for a consultation! After the consultation, I immediately made a reservation for the surgery date.  I think it was very trustworthy that only one patient was operated on a day and that the guardian could watch the surgery from outside. So, on January 9th, the new year, I had double jaw surgery and 2 types of contour surgery (square jaw, front jaw)! I had double jaw surgery + 2 types of contouring (square jaw, chin tip), ssro method, and had 2mm in the upper jaw and 5mm in the lower jaw. I trusted only the director and had the surgery, and I am very happy with it. People around me compliment me on my smaller face, but I feel embarrassed. So far, it feels like it's a little more swollen in the morning and the swelling has completely disappeared in the evening, but I'm glad that the swelling is going down so well, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the swelling go down in the future.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 5
ccoo Writer 2024-02-01 (목) 14:56 7 Months ago Address
눈눈나난 2024-02-03 (토) 21:54 7 Months ago Address
겸사겸사 2024-02-05 (월) 01:48 7 Months ago Address
성존예사 2024-03-07 (목) 22:24 6 Months ago Address
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
AliceN9 2024-06-20 (목) 22:02 3 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List