Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
170 days

hello! Time flies so fast, it's already been 6 months since my surgery,,, I've been doing so well that I even forgot I had the surgery! I have had a severe chin since I was young, so I had it corrected when I was in elementary school! However, as I grow older, my chin inevitably comes back. I always thought that I would have to get double jaw surgery after I finished my college entrance exam, and on December 14th of last year, I had double jaw surgery and 2 types of contouring (square jaw_front jaw) done at Waigugang! The swelling is 20% compared to the 3rd month? I think it's all gone haha. It continues to fall out slightly! I heard many people say that their appearance improved after the surgery, and it became so natural that people around them wouldn't even notice it unless they mentioned it first!! Almost all my senses and nerves have returned, and now I can eat and open my mouth the same way as before the surgery! Haha, I have become more confident and my self-esteem has improved a lot when taking pictures. If you have a lot of complexes or stress, I highly recommend doing this!! Satisfaction is 1000%!! If you look at old photos, you can see a big difference. Before the surgery, I couldn't wear a cap or a hat that accentuated my face shape, but these days I wear it a lot. This makes me really happy. I got into it at an early age, but I wish I had done it sooner. I'm doing it haha. I'm satisfied because my occlusion is aligned well and the discomfort is gone! Before the surgery, I was worried because there were a lot of people saying that there might be a nose swelling, but I didn't see any,,, and I often hear people say that it looks like their nose has gotten taller. If there are people like me who can't do it with correction alone, I hope you go for a consultation and choose the right place like me. I will do it ><>

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
에셍 2024-06-20 (목) 16:50 8 Days ago Address
마꾸도나루도2세 2024-06-20 (목) 18:34 8 Days ago Address
miniminimi… 2024-06-21 (금) 14:37 7 Days ago Address
ghhh329 2024-06-21 (금) 16:59 7 Days ago Address
손방 2024-06-24 (월) 02:19 4 Days ago Address
브래들롱 2024-06-25 (화) 16:55 3 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List