Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

Severe asymmetry! A warm review of Western music that’s been over two weeks now!

이지금2 2024-03-30 (토) 22:21 3 Months ago 1991
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
16 days

I think my concerns about chin asymmetry began when I was in middle school. I needed an ID photo before entering middle school, so I took one at a photo studio, and I saw an asymmetry that I hadn't noticed before. I think I've been worried about asymmetry a lot since then!! In my teens and 20s, I was scared of double jaw surgery and didn't even think about it, but now that I'm in my 30s, I want to correct my jaw asymmetry, which has been a problem for a long time. So I started looking into hospitals right away, but only oral and maxillofacial surgery, not plastic surgery. That's it! Among them, the director's explanation on YouTube resonated with me, so I had my first consultation at Y Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and scheduled the surgery date right then and there. Haha. This is a heartwarming review of the surgery I had on March 12th. Haha. I had two jaw surgery and two types of contouring ( (front chin, square jaw) straightened! -. I'm arriving by 9:40 on day 1 , so 9:30 with my mom? I think I went into the hospital. I was even more nervous as I was shown to the hospital room, changed clothes, and immediately heard the doctor explain the procedure. But I trusted the doctor and went in for the surgery. When I woke up to the sound of waking up, the surgery had already been completed, and the anesthesia gas had to be taken out, so my mom kept waking me up. But I was so sleepy and had a hard time breathing, so it was painful. When I came to my senses, the doctor came and told me that the surgery was successful, and that I would feel better if I just held on for today. I was relieved to hear that it was. There was no facial pain and it was very difficult to breathe because the surgery was done through IVRO. I was anxious because the guardian couldn't be with me after 7 o'clock, but the nurse was there 24 hours a day, so I changed the ice pack and humidifier very often, so I was able to get through it. I think there was one.. .- Early in the morning on the 2nd day, the nurse first removed the urine bag and then the director came and removed the blood bag. At least it got a little more comfortable! The director told me to move around a lot, so I walked around with an IV in place from morning to evening. Haha. Moving around helped a lot, and the director came by every now and then to check on me, so the time went by really well! My condition improved, so my mom came and watched TV with me haha . - On the 7th day of discharge, the doctor came to check on me for the last time and said that there was really no swelling, so I felt relieved, got medicine from the pharmacy, and was discharged. The director also said that the swelling would increase on the 3rd and 4th days, but I didn't have any swelling and it gradually went down. My condition was good, so I went for a walk in the park every day for an hour. I think the swelling went down better haha . - In the 2nd week, the stitches were removed, the wafer was replaced with a removable one, and I started eating soft foods, so my quality of life improved and the swelling was lower than in the 1st week. I feel good because I can feel it falling out haha. My mom also likes me more because I look much prettier, so I feel good!!! The swelling is going down slightly differently on the right and left sides, but the original swelling goes down separately, so I'm waiting comfortably haha. I'm so happy and happy that I was able to solve a problem that had been bothering me for a long time since I was in middle school through double jaw surgery. It feels like a turning point in my life!! It is a costly and difficult surgery, but if you have asymmetry, I highly recommend that you consider double jaw surgery and try it!! It will be completely different from life before surgery haha.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 7
김김킴 2024-03-31 (일) 02:04 3 Months ago Address
sdgeargthr… 2024-04-01 (월) 14:35 3 Months ago Address
무우코민 2024-04-01 (월) 15:45 3 Months ago Address
예뻐질거에요오 2024-04-01 (월) 22:29 3 Months ago Address
바닐라라떼12 2024-04-02 (화) 12:50 3 Months ago Address
못생담 2024-06-17 (월) 11:19 17 Days ago Address

이지금2 Writer 2024-06-22 (토) 22:42 12 Days ago Address
Prev  Next  List