Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

Asymmetrical long chin and jutted chin are now gone! (Reviews for each episode)

저녁이왔다 2024-03-17 (일) 22:48 3 Months ago 2125
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원

* Before surgery - I wanted to improve my asymmetry, long chin, and protruding chin, so I decided on a treatment plan for double jaw + 2 types of contour (square jaw and front chin). Since I was young, I was stressed about my asymmetry, so I started correction, but I did not feel complete improvement or satisfaction, so after much consideration, I decided to have double jaw surgery. So, after consultations at several hospitals, I decided to have the surgery at Waigu Gang Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Clinic because I liked it the best. However, when I went for pre-surgery blood tests and other tests, my iron level was low, so I purchased and took iron supplements and received iron injections to raise the level to a certain level above normal, and then underwent surgery in safe conditions. In the meantime, I was thankful that they continued to take care of me until the surgery, including adjusting my condition! Also, I thought I could eat whatever I wanted before fasting, but now that I think about it, I think I should have eaten more than I did at this time so I wouldn't have regretted it. Also, they informed me in advance about the supplies I would need at home after the surgery, so I prepared things like a baby's toothbrush, pumpkin juice, porridge, and protein drinks to be careful. I read the details carefully and waited with a trembling heart. * 2 weeks - I started to see the swelling slowly go down! It was harder than I thought after the surgery, but I was grateful that the surgery went smoothly and I was able to live with it. The hardest thing for me was sleeping because I had trouble breathing, but I felt like I was starting to live a little better after the second week. I guess time is the cure. I think I tried to think as positively as possible because I was still mentally weak at this point. Time passed faster than I thought, and things were so light that I couldn't remember them later. Also, during post-surgery treatment, the director personally provided treatment such as simple disinfection and suture removal, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought, perhaps because he was very worried! I also liked that the director asked my questions first and answered them kindly one by one. * 4 weeks - I could clearly see that the major swelling had gone down. I wore a hat and went outside and walked diligently, concentrating on reducing the swelling. Of course, I think it's essential to use warm compresses to help the swelling go down quickly. Eating wasn't easy for me yet, but I was grateful just to be able to put soft food in my mouth. And I started getting braces. I had braces before, so it wasn't awkward, but it was hard because I couldn't open my mouth. When I opened my mouth, I could fit a finger in it. I felt a bit regretful that I didn't do enough mouth exercises because my mouth wasn't wide open... So I think I started working really hard at mouth exercises from then on!!   * 2 months - From the 2nd month onwards, I was able to carry out my daily life without any problems. Especially as a result of working hard on the mouth exercise!!! If you open your mouth, you can fit at least two fingers in..! It's amazing and it feels like the movement of the jaw has become smoother? Because it was post-orthodontic treatment, my teeth still don't quite line up, but I still eat better than I thought, so the weight I lost came back quickly. I also had a great time trying on makeup, decorating myself, and meeting people little by little. The most surprising thing was that when I took a frontal photo with a regular camera, the asymmetry appeared prominently, but that appearance has improved a lot. Of course, the swelling still remained, but I knew it would go down over time, so I wasn't too worried and was actually looking forward to it! To be honest, I still can't get used to my face after the surgery, but of course, my pre-surgery face is the face I've seen for a long time, so my current face feels awkward haha. I'll continue to do well in the future~!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 9
스컬현 2024-03-17 (일) 22:51 3 Months ago Address
초코초코라떼 2024-03-18 (월) 01:17 3 Months ago Address
벌어버려 2024-03-18 (월) 13:56 3 Months ago Address
한스사마 2024-03-18 (월) 14:48 3 Months ago Address
ㅁ비미캌 2024-03-18 (월) 16:05 3 Months ago Address
아뚜화남뚜 2024-03-19 (화) 15:01 3 Months ago Address
한큐리링 2024-03-25 (월) 15:52 3 Months ago Address
모스솔라 2024-03-25 (월) 19:10 3 Months ago Address
무우코민 2024-04-02 (화) 10:56 3 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List