Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
180 days

Six and a half months have already passed! It seems like time flies so fast! Because I have severe asymmetry, I preferred the oral jaw and chose the wyognathal! After about 3 months of double jaw surgery and 2 types of contouring (square jaw, front jaw), the swelling didn't seem to go down, but when I looked at the pictures I took, I saw that it had gone down little by little.!! I checked the progress of 6 months with the director while attending monthly orthodontic treatment, and the director also said that the surgery went well and healed well without complications. Haha.  Looking at the pre-surgery photos, I felt like I had forgotten my old self. That's how much asymmetry I have . I felt improvement! I didn't really like taking pictures in the past, but after surgery I went on a trip abroad for the first time and taking pictures was so much fun haha. I felt  so good when everyone told me how pretty I looked! It's great that it's asymmetrical, but it's even better that the side profile looks so pretty! And these days, when I wash my face, I feel like my face has gotten really small.  When I put my hand on my face, I can feel that it's really gotten smaller! And even when I traveled overseas, I ate whatever I wanted just like before the surgery!! Of course, I got on the plane without any problem!! Now, except for going to my monthly clinic and not being able to eat solid food for a few days, I feel like my life is exactly the same as before the surgery. Haha , I'm so excited because I think I'll look even prettier once the correction is completed! Good luck to you all, and if you have any questions, please leave a comment!!

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
오밭수 2024-01-24 (수) 22:33 7 Months ago Address
디도 2024-01-24 (수) 23:50 7 Months ago Address
ylyss 2024-01-25 (목) 02:12 7 Months ago Address
ecolja 2024-01-25 (목) 13:53 7 Months ago Address
EOEQ 2024-01-30 (화) 12:37 7 Months ago Address

수민5 Writer 2024-07-16 (화) 21:37 2 Months ago Address
Prev  Next  List