Invisalign is being done at ㅇㅇㄷ.

웅냥냥이 2023-09-08 (금) 23:36 9 Months ago 1953
Dr.
이양구
Hospital
아이디치과 신사본원
Price
600 만원
I'm doing Invisalign at ㅇㅇㄷ, and Invisalign itself feels like you just periodically receive the device from the dentist and leave it on for a few steps, so it's good that you don't have to go to the dentist often. However, there is an auxiliary device that is attached to the teeth called an attachment, but the hospital said that it needs to be removed, so I left it there for a long time, so they sent it to me and sent it to me, but since it didn't fit the next brace, they asked me to go back and take it off... It's just a factory type, so they don't care about such things... The upper teeth are extraction cases, and the lower teeth are non-extraction cases . I was undergoing interdental preparation for my lower teeth, but I was a bit scared that I would forget about interdental preparation and keep doing it in the same place. And the manager in charge changed haha, without saying anything about the change.. During the consultation, I was told to pay 2.5 million won in advance out of the total cost and pay the rest in 10 monthly installments, but when I went later, they told me to pay 500,000 won more because I didn't pay 3 million won in advance. I was outraged and said I didn't do that during the consultation. I said something, and then he said, um, yes.. I don't know because the correction hasn't been completed yet, and I don't go to the hospital often about Invisalign itself, so I'm not sure, but every time I go, there's one complaint.

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List