Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Jawline job

Prev  Next  List

It's been about 3 years since I had jaw surgery.

데이지멍 2018-04-08 (일) 04:13 6 Years ago 1661
My malocclusion wasn't that severe, but I had an accident and had to get implants on my front teeth. I was considering orthodontic treatment, so I went to the hospital for a consultation before getting the implants and found out that my teeth were a perfect match. Every place I went recommended double jaw surgery to correct my occlusion, so I ended up getting it done at a hospital in Seoul, which is in the countryside. Looking back after 3 years, I have a lot of regrets. Double jaw surgery isn't an easy decision to make. It was really hard. In the end, since I had to get orthodontic treatment, it took a long time to finish my teeth. I think there's nothing I can do about it... But my face changed after double jaw surgery, so it didn't match up... I kept touching it because it was awkward ~ My jaw got narrower, my cheekbones protruded, my philtrum got stretched, and my nasolabial folds got deeper. My lips also got dried in, so they were already thin, but they got thinner. If you're getting double jaw surgery for dental reasons, I recommend it, but double jaw surgery alone won't make you pretty. I also had to shave my cheekbones again after double jaw surgery, and my chin went back because of the swelling. ...Excess flesh? Skin and such formed a double chin, so I even got Accusculpt ㅠ Even after that, my face still looks awkward because of my old-fashioned lips and my philtrum, which was already long but got longer ㅠ ㅠ Think carefully when getting double jaw surgery. It's definitely not a surgery to look pretty ~

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 6
xhfl 2018-04-17 (화) 03:43 6 Years ago Address
윤유윤 2018-04-18 (수) 20:29 6 Years ago Address
마이제이 2018-04-20 (금) 19:07 6 Years ago Address
베루르 2018-05-04 (금) 08:34 6 Years ago Address
우암 2018-05-19 (토) 12:55 6 Years ago Address
마카롱영 2018-06-14 (목) 02:51 6 Years ago Address
Prev  Next  List